The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 66

1.4K 19 20
By Grace_xix

I remembered that RackaRacka were staying in the rooms on this floor- and Simon, Vikk and Josh's rooms were on the second floor, downstairs.

I jogged down the stairs and knocked on the door behind the stairs.

'Come in!' Someone called from the room. I opened the door and saw Vikk sitting with his headphones and glasses on. His eyes were glued onto a screen with animated characters running across Vikk's three computer setup. 'Yep, one second- Addie's in my room.' Vikk said into his mic before lowering his headphones slightly and looking at me and the screen at the same time. 'What's up?'

'Oh, JJ and I are going to paint one of the walls and wondered whether anyone wanted to join.' I explained. 'But I guess you're busy streaming- so it's alright.'

'Yeah, I would help if I wasn't.' Vikk said, tapping his keyboard ferociously as his eyes flickered back and forth between me and the screen.

'Okay, well I'll go and ask the others.' I wrapped the conversation. 'See you later.'

'Bye.' Vikk said quickly, yelling into his mic at whomever he was playing with.

I walked out of the door, shutting it behind me and walking to the next door.

'What do you want!' The person inside called.

'Are you free, and if so- do you want to come paint a wall with JJ and I upstairs?' I popped my head around the door and saw Simon sitting on his bed holding his phone.

'I would, but aren't we going to Wireless in about an hour or so?' Simon asked.

'I thought Wireless was tomorrow?' I queried back.

'I know, but I think Josh arranged with the Wireless people that we could go there today and film something whilst they set up for tomorrow.' Simon said uncertainly. 'And in advance, I'm going to ask whether you can come join in with the video, because you boosted our subs, views, and make great clickbait- I know that sounds needy- but you understand because you're also pretty deep in the YouTube world.'

'Well going through all of your points, I'd be more than happy to come film or help film if you ever need it, and I get what you mean about the clickbait, views and subscriber thing.' I agreed. 'I'll go check with Josh whether we are going to Finsbury Park, today.'

'Mkay.' Simon nodded, going back to tapping on his phone. 

I turned around and walked through the door, going to the room opposite to Simon's and knocking.

'Just a sec!' Josh called. There was a rushed scuffling sound before the door was opened with Josh standing behind it. 'Are you going to Wireless like that?' Josh asked.

'So we're going to Wireless today?' I asked for confirmation.

'We are meant to be going in fourty-five minutes.' Josh corrected me.

'Ah.' I nodded. 'So it wouldn't be a good idea to paint a wall right now.'

'Not particularly.' Josh agreed. 'Unless you don't want to come...'

'Oh, yep- I'd love to come.' I smiled. 'I'll just tell JJ that we're going to Wireless in forty-five minutes, and just chill in my room.'

'Oh, how is your room going?' Josh asked. 'I heard you were putting up furniture and stuff.'

'Well we've only managed to assemble the wardrobe, so far. We plan on paint the wall opposite to the door an orange colour, after we come back from Wireless, or tomorrow.' I said.

'That sounds cool.' Josh nodded.

An awkward silence settled for about thirty seconds.

'So I'll go change into some lighter clothes and tell JJ what's happening.' I finished, walking backwards whilst waiting for him to reply.

'Yep, see you.' Josh closed his door and turned around, jogging up the stairs and into JJ's room.

I opened the door to my room to see JJ holding a flat container, can opener, some tarps, more masking tape, and a few paint brushes and scrolls. I couldn't help but let out a giggle, seeing how out-of-his-comfort-zone he looked. He held the items stiffly, and looked like a businessman who was doing handiwork for the first time.

'What's so funny?' JJ asked, smiling a little when he heard my laugh. 

'You just look so...' I thought of the right way to phrase what I wanted to say. 'Awkward...'

'Awkward?!' He repeated questioningly. 'This is my shit!'

'Well fantastic if it is, but we are going to Finsbury Park in forty minutes to film for the Sidemen channel, I was asked to join which is why I'm coming, so I'd suggest you get into some lighter clothes or just get ready to go out.'

'But it's forty minutes away from now.' JJ whined, dropping all of the items he was holding, so that they made a loud noise as they hit the floor. I flinched and JJ seemed to noticed. 'Why did you flinch?'

'Well I flinched because it's a loud noise and that stuff just catches me by surprise.' I started. 'And you need to get ready for Wireless now, because it's always better to be early than late. Plus if it's alright with you, I'd like a shower.' I said.

'You can go have a shower- but there's one condition.' I could see him formulating a plan. 'Shower with me?'

'Bro, that shit's rank.' I fake gagged in disgust. 'Like I can understand why some people think it's hot or something, but just no... it's unsanitary, and people look bare ugly in a shower unless they've worn waterproof makeup... neither can breathe underwater.'

'You're pretty without makeu-' JJ started.

'CRIIIIIINGE!' I leaned back and exclaimed.

'It's true!' He retaliated. 'I've woken up and seen your no-makeup face, and it's pretty!'

'Well I'm flattered.' I smiled. 'But everyone clearly looks better with makeup.'

'But you-'

'Look, I'm going to go have a shower, get ready, do whatever you got to do whilst I'm in the bathroom, and I'll see you after I've showered.' I nodded.

'I need a shower, too.' JJ said.

'You can go first.' I shrugged. 'I'm not picky.'

'We'll take more than twenty minutes, each- and that means neither of us will make it out on time.' 

'Let me guess what you're suggesting.' I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. JJ looked down and I realised that by crossing my arms, I had boosted my boobs up. I dropped my arms back down to my sides in disgust, finding it slightly funny none the less.

'Is that a yes...?' JJ prompted.

'I'll have a shower once I've come back from the event.' I smirked. I knew that the idea was better than taking a shower now, because I'd get sweaty outside at Wireless. JJ also knew that it was a better idea, and groaned. 'Anyways, see you after.' I waved mockingly before he walked to the elevator and pressed the button, waiting for the elevator to come up.

That was my queue to get some clothes out and get more ready.

I opened my wardrobe and picked up a black pair of short-dungarees and a white, Chanel tee-shirt. It was the ideal outfit. It wasn't heavy and going to make me super hot, but neither did it show too much skin which would make me uncomfortable around the boys.

I twisted the knob on the door and heard the clicking of the door locking. I could hear the shower running from downstairs, which meant that nobody was going to see me unless they went through JJ's room below and looked up at me, or went into the garden and looked through JJ's giant windows.

I quickly stripped out of all my clothes and jumped into the dungarees, put on a sports bra (I didn't know what we would be doing or what I'd need to wear, which meant the best option was to just wear a sport's bra). I pulled the tee shirt over my head and pulled it down before putting my arms through the arm holes on the sides of the dungaree.

I looked at myself in the mirror of the wardrobe. The shorts were slightly tight on my thighs- but nobody would really notice. My makeup also needed to be done, and I could definitely make my hair more presentable.

I put on a pair of white ankle socks before pulling my simple makeup kit from the backpack.

I concealed the almost faded hickeys on my neck, also concealing the bags under my eyes. Not to mention concealing the fresh line of pimples that had formed on my jawline. I pulled out a beauty blender and tried to distribute my concealer more equally along my face so that the makeup wasn't as thick in places. After I had set the thin base, I decided to put on a little bit of blush on the apples of my cheeks. I heard that putting blush on the centre of your cheeks gave your face a less lifted look, but my blush was naturally put in patches across the front of my cheeks. Plus if I put my blush further back on my face, I looked like I was impersonating a clown. Not my personal favourite makeup look.

I also added some mascara on my lashes and well as filling my brows. I looked at my face in the mirror. Not perfect, but it was fine. I didn't want to overdose on the makeup and end up looking cake-y... ESPECIALLY on such a hot day. No thank you.

I stuffed the makeup back into the rucksack, pulling the deodorant out and spritzing it over myself before returning back to the rucksack. I tugged my hair behind me into a mid-ponytail, pulling my baby hairs out to frame my face.

After that, I was practically done! I pulled my phone and its charger out of my rucksack before jogging down the stairs and into JJ's room. 

I walked into the living space and flopped onto the couch, attaching one end of my charger to  plug, switching it on and attaching the other end to my phone. The little power symbol glower and switched a different colour, indicating it was on charge.

I used the fingerprint feature to open my phone before going on WhatsApp to check my messages.

Paul best gen

Jake Paul added +583******** and +592********

Logan: Who the second contact?

Jake: That's Erika

Logan: Mkay- lemme just remove someone from this chat

Logan removed Alissa from the chat.

Jake: Ah, ty

I viewed the two new contact's phone numbers and profile pictures, adding them into my contacts when I realised it was Chloe and Erika.

Chloe: Thx for adding me, Jake :)

Jake: Np

Logan: i actually gave him ur digits to add...

Chloe: Aww, how kind

Logan: I know i am xx

Jake: PDA-

Erika: I agree tbh

Logan: Jake, dont try talk to us about toning the pda down

Erika: I gotta side with Logan there

Chloe: ^

Jake: ffs, we barely do any pda

Logan: Your vids together say otherwise

Erika: hasnt addie arrived in Eng?

Jake: She shouldve by now

Chloe: shes probs either ran out of phone battery, or has no wifi

Chloe: or some other logical reason

Logan: shes probs asleep

Jake: Lazy asshole

Jake: Addie

Jake: Addie

Jake: Addie

Jake: AdDiE!!

Jake: AdDiE Im A mAsSiVe FaN!

Logan: stfu i stg

Jake: ADDIE

Jake: ADDIE

Jake: ADDISON RAE PAUL

I realised that he had sent the messages about four hours ago, and quickly typed up a response.

Addie: Dammit guys an girls, I didn't know you love me so much...

Addie: Glad to see

Addie: Anyways, I'm safely at the Sidemen house with everything and blah blah

Addie: Talk later probs

I switched my data off and wondered what the password might be. I decided to get up and ask someone for the WIFI password. Until JJ came out of the bathroom, towel around his waist covering his lower body.

I noticed his upper body wasn't as bulky as Logan's, but neither was JJ as toned as Logan.

'Jheez, I was the one asking whether you wanted to shower with me, but look who's checking the other one out, more.' JJ smirked and bit his lip a little.

'Shut up.' I giggled and rolled my eyes. 'You know the WIFI password?'

'Yes.' JJ stared at the ceiling, trying to remember. 'I think it's b3llend.'

'Poggers.' I grinned, typing it into the first WIFI suggestion before it connected. Fantastic.

'You hang out with Will too much.' JJ said from his walk in wardrobe.

'Why's that?' I called out, not withdrawing my eyes from the screen.

'Will always says pogs or poggers.' He explained.

'I just say it because my college friends would say it.' I shrugged.

'Kay.' JJ said, walking out wearing some grey shorts and a white tee.

'Awh, I preferred you in the towel.' I smirked.

'Who wouldn't.' He winked, perching on a seat by me. 'I've had sex on this couch.'

'WHAT THE FUCK, JJ?!' I yelled as I jumped off the couch and into the floor. JJ started laughing his classic scooby-doo like laugh.

'Shit, are you alright?' JJ asked between laughs and coughs.

'Were you for real when you said that?' I asked.

'Not really, I just wanted to see your reaction.' He said before laughing at my outraged expression. 'Don't worry, I've wanked on it before. Just not sex'

'You're a weird guy.' I shook my head in disappointment.

'Always a first time.' JJ snuck his arm around my waist.

'Maybe.' I moved to the side, out of his arm's reach.

'Are you ticklish?' He asked in a casual way.

'Why?' I narrowed my eyes.

He lunged towards me and attacked my sides with tickles. I let out a scream of surprise before bursting into helpless laughter.

'JJ!' I squealed between laughs. He just laughed at me and caries on tickling my sides.

I realised I still had my hands free, and pushed against his chest. He remained exactly where he was. I tried again, trying to also throw him off by bucking up my hips.

'Keep doing that hip thing, you're just turning me on more and more.' JJ laughed evilly, not pausing the assault.

I carried on wiggling underneath him, before I put one hand under his shirt. I ran it up his chest which made him stop momentarily, and his breathing quicken.

I took the opportunity to push JJ down and straddle him, sitting right above his... you know what. I grabbed both of his hands with one hand and tried to hold them down whilst attacking his stomach with the other hand. He screamed and started laughing. He laughed his well known high pitched sort of giggle and squirmed as I tickled him.

'Yo, are you ready to- oh...' Simon had walked in and seen me straddling and tickling JJ on the couch.

JJ's and my head snapped up, and I immediately hopped off JJ, sitting by him on the couch.

'What's up?' I asked, trying to act like nothing happened.

'What was that?' Simon raised a brow.

'He tickled me and I tickled him back.' I shrugged.

'Okay, well both of you get a go pro and whatever, because we're going.' Simon said slowly, before exiting out of the door. He stuck his head back around the door. 'Oh, and just going to let you know, Addie- JJ's wanked in the exact spot you are sitting in.'

I leapt off the couch and onto my feet. 'Desgostang.' I shuddered, leaving the room.

I went up the stairs to my room and grabbed a go pro camera, my sunglasses, and a black bucket hat. I didn't even remember packing a bucket hat, but I like the way it looked with the outfit.

I exited the house whilst jumping and wedging my feet into some chunky white trainers. Simon popped his head out of a large black tesla and called me inside.

I shut the front door and opened the car, getting into the back seat and slamming the door behind me.

I was still jet lagged from the flight, and guess what I did once I had buckled up? Just the usual.

I went to sleep.

---

There's ya monthly chapter, see you next year :,)

Here's to 2021!! 🥂🥂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 395 40
A regular makeup artist meet the famous KSI, on a night out. It's not the normal way you would meet anyone, Emily met a sobbing boy in front of her...
13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...
49.2K 526 44
When home is a person, it doesn't matter where you come from or what you've been through. Home is where you are loved fully and unconditionally, with...
313K 2.7K 74
All about our favourite boys. #1 in #Sidemenimagines 31/5/21 Started- 8/11/17 Completed- 17/4/23 ©tobileroneee