Omega (Completed)

By sunflower8907

Abused. Beaten. Broken. Scarred. James is a desperate man caught up in a cruel existence of disgust and ridic... More

Author's Note
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter TWENTY

13K 438 90
By sunflower8907

I am so freaking late

I speed walk down to my office. I was suppose to be down an hour ago but James and I got a little tied up in the Jacuzzi. Who knew he could hold his breath so long.

I smile thinking about my mate. Its been two weeks since we officially mated and things couldn't be better. A week or so after our bonding he also officially joined the Red Dawn pack. We had a small ceromony in one of the ballrooms and it was a happy occasion. Everyone had finally come around to accepting James past as well as him being my mate. The night was filled with congratulatory hugs and good natured ribbing about us taking too long.

My life has changed so much. Hell, I've change. Never in a million years did I think I would become one of those women who becomes distracted through the day with thoughts of her mate, or who isn't able to go to sleep unless he is curled up next to me. I find myself constantly craving his voice and touch especially lately I can't get enough of him. I've even been thinking about having pups.

I need to focus. Today is a big day. We have a new pack coming in and I have to be ready to receive them.

Over the last few days I've been working none stop getting rooms together and making sure our food storages are stocked. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

I open my office door apologizing profusely but the only one present is Dallas stretched out on my leather sofa.

"Did I miss the meeting with the Alpha?" I take a seat behind my desk.

"Nope they're late" Dallas sits up and shrugs his shoulders.

I roll my eyes a little peeved. "They sure aren't making a great first impression." I cross my arms and begin to rock in my chair.

Dallas chuckles "You were just late yourself"

"Yeah but I'm not the one begging for aid and sanctuary. Besides I knew you could handle the meeting" I smile over at him and there's a strange look in his eyes. I advert my eyes and my smile slowly falls from my face. The room falls into a awkward silence. I start rearranging my desk just to have something to do.

"I fucking hate this" Dallas deep voices rings out though the room.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon"

"I'm not talking about them I'm talking about us" I drop a pencil l'm holding and look over at him. I really don't want to talk about this now. Our last conversation left me emotionally drained.

"Dallas I don't think now-"

"No let me finish, I need to get this off my chest" He gets up from the leather and walks of to one of my guest chairs to sit in front of me " I'm sorry Amber"

Definitely not what I expected him to say. My face must show my confusion because he laughs running his fingers through his blond hair.

"I know, I know, not what you were expecting me to say but I am." He takes a deep breath and let's it out. "I've spent the last few weeks so bitter, stressed out, and fucking any girl that moved trying to turn her into you....I hated you Amber. You and James"

A small gasp escapes my mouth. I didnt know he hated me.

"Then I saw the two of you together at his pack induction ceremony and you two look so happy, so in love and thats when I knew James didn't steal you from me like I delusional believed. You never did love me."

"Dallas I do love you" My voice sounds think with emotions.

"Not as a friend Amber. I mean in love with me and even if you thought you may have been it wasn't strong or maybe it wasnt real. It's like that old saying 'If you should ever find yourself in love with two people choose the second one you fell in love with because if you were truly in the love with the first one you never would've fell for the second one' "

He's right I did think I was in love with him but once my feelings grew for James I knew what I felt for Dallas wasn't really love. I cared for him deeply we were best friends. The relationship was convient and easy but it wasn't love.

"So I've finally come to my senses and realized I was being a complete jerk. If you still want to be friends I'm game because I can't stand a minute more of this awkwardness. I want my crazy best friend back."

"Of course I've missed you, but I'm not crazy" I send him a fake glare. He chuckles at my expression.

"Riiight I've got stories for days about your teen years. I can't wait to tell James.

"You better not!"

I throw a pen at his head. He easily catches it and just like that we're back to being friends. We sit there teasing each other about our rebellious teen years until there's a knock on the door.

"Come In" I say through laughing.

Dallas and I both look towards the door and in walks the person we've been waiting almost an hour and a half for.

His head is bowed as he walks in "I sincerly apologize for my tardiness Alpha Wayne."

James POV

"91, 92, 93," I'm almost done with my final set of pull-ups. My arms are burning from the exertion and sweat is pouring down my skin but I keep going my adrenaline is high and truthfully I need to release some stress.

Amber's scent has been driving me out of my mind lately. It seems more potent to me more enticing. I didnt think that was even possibe. Even now I'm 3 rooms away from her and I can smell her scent clearly.

Everytime I'm around her I want to be inside her and to be honest that's typical, that woman is sex on legs, but lately its more urgent. Just this morning I made her late for her meeting because I HAD to take her.

"12, 54, 18" a giggling annoying high pitched voice echoes through the exercise room and I loose count. My back is to the entrance but I know exactly who the obnoxious intruder is. I drop from the exercise bar and sigh I really don't need this right now.

"What do you want Brittany?" I say through clenched teeth. This woman has been a constant annoyance since the first moment I met her a couple of weeks ago while hanging out in the courtyard. She flirts, offers sexual favors, and won't stop touching me no matter how many times I tell her to stay away from me. I dont want any females scent on me but Ambers.

"You of course" She purs. I hear the clicking of her heels against the hardwood floor as she walks towards me. I turn around and I'm instantly hit by the smell of sweat, sex, and multiple different individuals secretions. Either she just partipated in a orgy or she doesn't clean up between partners. The scent is enough to make me gag.

Brittany has on a skin tight leopard print dress that stops just over the curve of her ass. The dress is so low cut that Im surprised her nipples aren't showing. Her blond hair is in a high ponytail, she has tons of make-up caked on her face, way too much red costume jewelry, and a pair of red platform pumps.

"It's not going to happen Brittany" She's right in front of me now. I move around her towards the towel rack to dry off. Before I can take two steps, she reaches out and grabs my arm. I wasn't in the best of moods before she arrive but now I was beyond pissed.

I snatched my arm back and get in her face seething. "Don't fucking touch me!" She looks shock , and I don't blame her I never lose my temper. Everyone always says I have the patience of Saint. "I don't want you and I never will, stop throwing yourself at me it's pathetic."

I can see tears well in her eyes. I feel guilty but I'll be damned if I apologize. She needs to understand and I meant every word. I turn to leave deciding that I need a shower after being in her prescence.

"By the way you might wanna consider changing your dress."

She looks hopeful for a moment "So it's the dress you don't like it I can chan-"

I quickly interrupt her "No, there's dried semon on the neckline of it." She looks down and sees it. I leave her scrubbing at the mess with her thumbs trying to get it out.

After getting out of the shower I head down to the kitchen to get a snack. A few pack members wave and bow their heads to me on the way. I smile and nod in return.

Christy is the only one in the kitchen when I walk in. She's eating a sandwich that looks delicious my stomach grumbles alittle.

"Where is everyone?" The kitchen is usually the busiest room in the house.

"Amber has been a drill sergeant this last week she had us prepare enough food to last a couple of days, enough for us and the new pack moving in today. All we have to do is heat it up."

"Why?" I say walking up to one of the refrigerators.

"She says so we aren't overwhelmed the first day. It also gives us a couple days to adjust to the higher quantity of food we will have to start preparing."

"Makes sense" I pull out the needed ingredients and start to make a roast beef sub sandwiches.

"Thats our Alpha always looking out for us." Christy smiles warmly and puts her now empty plate in the dishwasher.

I cut my finger while slicing the bread. "Fuckshitsonofabitch."

I throw the knife across the room narrowly missing Christy and suck on my injured finger.

I catch Christy eyes she looks shocked.

"What?" I mumble around my finger.

She bursts out laughing." Sorry it's just I have never heard you curse before you're always so mellow and sweet"

She's right what the heck is wrong with me? First blowing up on Brittany and now destroying cultery what's next a war on carpet?

"I don't know I've been irritable all morning its not like me." I lean against a kitchen island crossing my arms and pondering my dilemma.

Christy gasps and I look up she has a huge smile on her face.

"What?"

"Can I ask you a personal question?" she walks a little closer to me.

Uh-oh

The last time she asked that question she wanted to know my penis size so she could get Amber this gag sex toy.

"Um....sure" I prepare for the worse.

"Amber's scent, has it gotten stronger more arousing almost irresistibly so?"

That gets my attention. I stand up straight. "Yeah it has. I need her all the time" My cheeks heat up at my at my admission.

Christy starts laughing again "Ambers going to be an emotional wreck I can't wait to see it."

"I'm confused"

"James she's in Heat"

Amber's in Heat? Of course I've heard of it but I don't really know the specifics. I never expected to even find a mate let alone start a family with her.

Christy must see my lost expression. She sighs and rolls her eyes. "Ok James why don't you have a seat. I'll make you a sandwich and we'll talk about the how pups are made" I send her a glare that she ignores. She goes to make my sandwich from the ingredients I've left on tne counter.

"I know how pups are made I just need to know about a she-wolf's Heat cycle Christy" I take a seat on a stool at the island.

"That's what I meant." She drops a sandwich in front of me and starts her explanation sitting next to me.

"Alright a she-wolf can go into Heat two different ways" she raising to fingers to emphasize the point "First is naturally after they reach the full age of werewolf maturity which is 21. Her Heat will happen once a month for 4 days. She might experience heightened sexual arousal during this time but its not as intense as the Heat that occurs ofter two mates mark each other."

"What's the difference?" I ask finishing up my meal.

"Well it usually happens 2-3 weeks after the bond is complete. It starts with her smell becoming resitless to her mate only, other male wolves can't smell it. When she's near her mate they go at it like bunnies and when she's not he becomes frustrated and cranky only thinking of the next time he can have her." she wiggles her eyebrows and elbows me in the side. "I guess you know all about that part"

My whole face is now red. I should have just red a book about it in private "How is the female effected?"

"She gets extremely emotional. One minute she will happy the next sad, then angry, manic etc. so watch out for that. Of course she will also experience heightened sexual arousal but it will be much more intense. She will be in excruciating pain until you two cossummate these periods are know as spikes. Then there's a reprieve for an few hours untill the pain comes back and you have to douse it once again. It's a fun repeating cycle it usually last for a week or shorter if she gets pregnant before the week is up. After this Heat is over the rest will be normal as it would have been had she hit the age of maturity."

"Pregnant" The word whispers from my mouth. All of a sudden I feel completely overwhelmed.

"Yep it's a very high possibility. At least 80% of Bonded Mates first Heat ends in pregnancy. Hell she could be pregnant now. Where are you going?"

I hadn't even realized I got up. I'm kinda in daze as I walk from the kitchen. There's so many questions, I have to find Amber and discuss this with her. Maybe we should avoid each other or use protection, maybe she doesn't want pups right now? Maybe my bloodline isn't good enough?

Or

Maybe she does want pups, little versions of us running around causing mischief. I smile picturing Amber having that pregancy glow her belly swollen with our no doubt beautiful pup.

This image stays with me as I round the corner to the hall where her office is.

Her office door opens and Amber and Dallas walk out smiling talking to each other.

I stop dead in my tracks my smile dropping off my face as ice fills up my veins and I start to shiver. My heart struggles to beat and I have forgotten how to breath. The fear and inadequacy that I have worked so hard to conquer is back in full force. The last couple of months of training has been for nothing easily disregarded by the nightmare in front of me .

I'm not strong. I'm not fearless. I'm weak, scared, omega James once again.

Alpha William Caldwell steps out of Ambers office after Dallas all smiles and shaking hands. Thoughts of Heats, pregnancy, and pups leave my mind I think only of one thing.

He's found me.

*°~*°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~*

VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE !!!!! ^ _^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 42.8K 50
Clare, a teenage werewolf, must face the darkness of the pack that took her in. Cold Creek Pack, took in Clare only because of their reputation. Othe...
4.1K 73 26
Aurora Daniels was quiet. She never made eye contact with anyone. Never spoke to anything. She was too afraid of what would happen if she did. Growi...
1.7K 34 37
Madison's pov: You took away my desires, and my pain was non-existent to all of you. Your betrayal made me go homeless. To turn into a rogue. But now...
6.3M 171K 51
She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son. Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity, and potential. She's filled with shame...