Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

33 - Headquarters

54.7K 1.5K 5.9K
By angelraeken

Despite not spending the majority of summer with the Weasleys Hogwarts wasn't exactly boring. You'd learnt how to Apparate and you'd passed your test with a distinction but apart from that, you'd spent your summer helping your mum and other teachers around Hogwarts along with spending the majority of your time with Hagrid and all his animals. 

Right now you were laying across one of the transfiguration tables, admiring your wand as your mum sorted through some of the textbooks. "Mum I'm bored." You huffed. 

"Then perhaps you'll find some entertainment in cleaning the Great Hall and helping set up the tables for the first day of term." 

"Or... you could let me go visit the twins..." 

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." 

"But why?" You sat up on the table. "Barty's gone and I can do magic outside of Hogwarts and so can the twins, I'll be safe!" 

"You have to wait for Severus." 

"What?" You questioned the woman but like magic the door flung open and there stood in the doorway was Snape. 

"Pack your things, we're leaving." He spoke in his usual tone. 

"Leaving? Where are we going?" You asked. 

"We're going on an adventure." 

"Last time you told me we were going on an adventure you took me to the forbidden forest and left me there." 

"Taught you bravery didn't it?" 

"I was four." 

He just shrugged at your answer before instructing you to meet him in your mothers office in ten minutes. You headed up to Gryffindor tower and grabbed your trunk and started thowing your clothes and belongings inside. You didn't really have time to think much about where you'd be going, you just hoped it was to see the twins.

The three of you had written to one another well, mainly Fred wrote to you. He hadn't told you much about his summer which had made you suscpisous of what was going on. Especially because Dumbledore had instructed you not to write to Harry at all. You were never told why but you were sure you'd find out soon enough. 

You lugged your trunk down the stairs and headed to your mothers office where you saw her and Snape standing in the doorway. "Are any of you going to tell me where we're going?" 

"You'll know soon enough." Snape said as he moved over to the fireplace in her office. 

"We're travelling by Floo power?"

"We are indeed."

"Stay safe dear, send the Weasleys my well wishes." 

"I will, wait! The Weasley's? Are we going to the Burrow?" 

"Not quite..." Snape muttered. 

"Take care dear, I'll see you soon." McGonagall hugged you. 

"See you soon Mum." You stepped back and walked over to the fireplace next to Snape. He grabbed a handful of Floo powder and stepped into the fireplace. 

"Repeat what I say, clearly." He instructed. "12 Grimmauld Place." He threw the powder down and disappeared in a glow of green flames. Your eyes lit up and the words he spoke. You knew exactly where you were going. You were going to the Black family house. 

Much like Snape you grabbed the powder and hurried to the fireplace. You pulled your trunk in too as you clearly spoke. "12 Grimmauld Place!" A bright light flashed in your eyes as you felt yourself spinning but that quickly stopped. You opened your eyes slightly to see that you were no longer in your mothers office but you were now in the Black's kitchen. 

You were first met with Molly's gaze, she smiled straight at you and abandoned her cooking and came running over to help you out of the fireplace. "(y/n), hello dear!" She pulled you out of the fireplace and in for a hug. "Dinner won't be too long, we'll have to wait until the meetings finished oh and wait until Harry gets here." 

"Meeting?" You questioned. 

"All will be explained later dear but I think there's a few people you'll like to see." You nodded and grabbed your trunk and moved towards the kitchen door but someone blocked your path. Standing in front of you was a tall dark-haired man in a velvet jacket smiling down at you. 

"Didn't think you'd go see the twins before me did you?" Sirius said in a soft voice which caused you to drop your things and wrap your arms around him. 

"Dad!" 

"Hello beautiful." He kissed the top of your forehead and hugged you back. "How've you been my girl?" 

"Bored out of my mind without my two nightmares and my Dad." You both laughed. 

"We'll talk later, we need to talk about what happened at the tournament but that can wait..." You nodded. 

"How's my favourite niece?" A happy, loud, comforting voice took you and Sirius out of your conversation. Now stood behind your dad was your Uncle Lupin. 

"Lupin!" You hugged the man. 

"It's good to see you (y/n)." 

"Where's Tonks?" 

"She's collecting Harry, they'll be here soon." 

"(y/n), your room is upstairs on the right with the girls." You nodded and grabbed your trunk again and started to climb the stairs. "Oh and another thing..." 

"Yeah?" 

"Your two nightmares are in there." Sirius pointed to a run down door which you knew lead to the study. 

"Thank you." You quickly grabbed your things and quickly dumped them into your room before running back down the stairs and heading to the study. 

You opened the door to the study rather slowly in order to not scare the boys. You peeped your head around the door and saw the two shuffling papers and small products inside their briefcase. Fred was also holding some sort of string and he seemed to be trying to hear through the wall into the kitchen. You stepped inside and spoke aloud. 

"Do I not get a hug from my two favourite nightmares?" 

"(Y/N)!" Both boys looked up from what they were doing and ran over to you. George tackled you into a hug first. Despite you not seeing them for very long they'd both changed ever so slightly. They'd both gotten slightly taller (if that was even possible) and they both finally had gotten a hair cut. 

"Bloody hell George it's only been four weeks." You laughed into his shoulder. He eventually pulled back before speaking again. 

"It's been a nightmare here." 

"How so?" You asked as Fred now hugged you. 

"All the shouting." He mumbled into your hair. "And Harry's been expelled well not just yet-"

"HARRY'S BEEN EXPELLED?!" You pulled away from Fred as you yelled. 

"Bloody hell (y/n) you're gonna make me go deaf." George complained. 

"WHAT HAPPENED WITH HARRY?" 

"He was attacked by some dementors." Fred started. 

"His git of a cousin Dudley was there at the time." George continued.

"He used the potronus charm didn't he?" 

"Ministry was livid." 

"Kicked him out of Hogwarts the moment he got home." 

"Dumbledore spoke to the Ministry and now they're giving him a hearing." 

"Bloody hell my last words to that bloody boy was 'don't get expelled'." 

"The Ministry won't expel him, not with Dumbledore there." Fred tried to reassure you. 

"I hope not." 

"Speaking of Harry..." George trailed off. 

"I think he's upstairs..." Fred added. You three smirked at one another and all knew exactly what you were going to do. You all used your new Appriation ability and joined, Harry, Ron and Hermione upstairs.

"Stop doing that!" Hermione yelled at the twins not realising that you were with them. 

"Hello Harry, we thought we heard your dulcet tones." George said. 

"You don't want to bottle up your anger like that." Fred beamed a smile at the boy. "There might be a couple of people fifty miles away who didn't hear you." 

"Fred!" You shoved the boy slightly which caused him to fall on the bed. 

"You okay Harry?" 

"Spectacular." He muttered. "You three passed your Appriation tests then?"

"With distinction." Fred said proudly as he held a long flesh coloured string in his hand. 

"It would have taken you about thirty seconds longer to walk up the stairs." Ron complained. 

"Time is Galleons, little brother." Fred smiled. "Anyway, Harry, you're interfering with reception. Extendable ears."  He held up his hand and now the string was trailing across to the landing making you all raise your brows at the boy. "We're trying to hear what's going on downstairs." 

"You want to be careful," Ron spoke. "if Mum sees one of them again..." 

"It's worth the risk, that's a major meeting they're having." Fred smirked. 

The door then opened and a long mane of red hair stood in the doorway. "Oh, hello (y/n) and Harry!" Ginny smiled. "I thought I heard the two of you." She then turned to her twin brothers. "It's no-go with the Extendable Ears, she's gone and put an Imperturbable Charm on the kitchen door." 

"How d'you know?" George questioned. 

"Tonks told me how to find out, you just chuck stuff at the door and if it can't make contact the door's been Imperturbed. I've been flicking Dungbombs at it from the top of stairs and they just soar away from it, so there's no way the Extendable Ears will get under the gap."

Fred heaved a deep sign. "Shame. I really fancied finding out what old Snape's been up to."

"Snape!" Harry yelled rather fast. "Is he here?" 

"He's the one who brought me here, we arrived just before you Harry. He's been sneaking around Hogwarts all summer. He keeps leaving and coming back late at night, I just thought he was going to his house outside of Hogwarts but I guess I was wrong." You explained. 

"Yeah," George said getting up and shutting the door. He walked back over and sat on the bed next to you and Fred, Ginny followed suit and squeezed on the bed next to George. "Giving a report. Top secret." 

"Git." Fred huffed. 

"He's on our side now." Hermione glared at the boy. 

"Doesn't stop him being a git. The way he looks at us when he sees us." Ron snorted. 

"Bill doesn't like him either." Ginny added. 

"Can't say I blame him." You said. 

"Bill's here? I thought he was working in Egypt?" Harry asked. 

"He applied for a desk job so he could come home and work for the Order." Said Fred. "He says he misses the tombs but, there are compensations." Fred smirked. 

"What d'you mean?" 

"Remember old Fleur Delacour?" George questioned. "She's got a job at Gringotts to eemprove 'er Eeenglish -" George mocked her accent as he spoke.

"And Bill's been giving her a lot of private lessons." Fred sniggered. 

"At least he's manged to get further than the two of you when it comes to women." You fired back. Causing everyone but the twins to laugh at your words. 

"Woah that's not true!" Fred defended. 

"Yeah, we can easily get girls." 

"Name me one girl you two have manged to kiss within the last year." As you finished you realised what power you'd just given Fred. You didn't know that George knew about what happened but in the moment his mind was more focused on proving you wrong. Fred smirked down at you knowing he had the upper hand. 

"I don't know (y/n), maybe you could name me one. After all, she may be closer-" 

"Charlie's in the order too." George knew what was coming and saved you the embarrassment as he cut his brother off. "But, he's still in Romania. Dumbledore wants as many foreign wizards brought in as possible, so Charlie's trying to make contacts on his days off." 

"Couldn't Percy do that?" As Harry asked that question the Weasleys and Hermione exchanged dark significant looks. You and Harry caught on to their expressions and sent them all confused looks.

"Whatever you do, don't mention Percy in front of Mum and Dad." 

"Why not?" You asked. 

"Because every time Percy's name's mentioned, Dad breaks whatever he's holding and Mum starts crying." Fred answered. 

"Oh how wonderful." You muttered. 

"It's been awful." Ginny looked down. 

"I think we're well shot of him." George said. 

"What happened?" 

"Percy and Dad had a row, I've never seen Dad row with anyone like that. It's normally Mum who shouts." Fred started. 

"It was the first week back after term ended, we were about to come join the Order. Percy came home and told us he'd been promoted." Ron continued. 

"Isn't that a good thing?" You questioned. 

"So you'd think." Fred responded. 

"Percy got into a load of trouble about Crouch, there was an inquiry and everything. They said Percy ought to have realised Crouch was off his rocker and informed a superior. But you know Percy, Crouch left him in charge, he wasn't going to complain." George explained.

"So how come they promoted him?" Harry asked.

"That's exactly what we wondered." Ron said wearily. "He came home really pleased with himself - even more pleased than usual, if you can imagine that - and told Dad he'd been offered a position in Fudge's own office. A really good one for someone only a year out of Hogwarts. Junior Assistant to the Minister. He expected Dad to be impressed, I think." 

"Only, Dad wasn't." Fred said in a grim tone.

"Why not?" Said Harry. 

"Well, apparently Fudge has been storming round the Ministry checking that nobody's having any contact with Dumbledore." George said. 

"Dumbledore's name is mud with the Ministry these days, see," Fred said. "They all think he's just making trouble saying You-Know-Who's back." 

"Dad says Fudge has made it clear that anyone who's in league with Dumbledore can clear out their desks." George added. 

"Trouble is, Fudge suspects Dad, he knows he's friendly with Dumbledore, and he's always thought Dad's a bit of a weirdo because of his Muggle obsession." 

"But what's that got to do with Percy?" Harry persisted. 

"I'm coming to that. Dad reckons Fudge only wants Percy in his office because he wants to use him to spy on the family - and Dumbledore." 

"Bet Percy loved that." You remarked. 

"He went completely berserk. He said - well, he said loads of terrible stuff. He said he's been having to struggle against Dad's lousy reputation ever since he joined the Ministry and that Dad's got no ambition and that's why we've always been - you know - not had a lot of money." 

You looked at Ron in disbelief, you'd never thought Percy would say those words to his own father. Granted he wasn't the nicest at times but he'd always been nice to you despite the fact that he now knew that Sirius Black was your adopted Dad. Before you could put your input in Molly called you all down for dinner. 

Ron was still filling Harry in on what Percy had said as you all walked downstairs and you were sure the twins would more than likely tell you everything after dinner. 

"I never thought I'd been seeing you again... all grown up... all matured." 

"Nice to see you too Kreacher." You rolled your eyes at the house elf. 

"You know the house elf?" Fred asked. 

"Of course, this is my Dad's family house. It's not the first time I've been here." You smiled as you took your seat at the table. Fred and George walked over to the head of the kitchen to help Molly with the food. 

"Ello you." Tonks came behind you and ruffled your hair. 

"Hey Tonks." You smiled at the woman. 

"How's school?" 

"Tragic." 

"Sounds about right." She laughed as she sat next to Ginny. 

"Fred - George - NO, JUST CARRY THEM!" Mrs Weasley caught everyones attention as she yelled at her sons. Fred and George had bewitched a large cauldron of stew, an iron flagon of Butterbeer and a heavy wooden breadboard, complete with knife, to hurtle through the air towards them. Within seconds the cauldron went flying and so did the butterbeer. Both continents spilt everywhere and the breadboard also took off. The knife flew and landed just inches away from your father.  

"FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!" Mrs Weasley screamed. "THERE WAS NO NEED - I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS - JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERY TINY LITTLE THING!" 

"We were just trying to save a bit of time!" Fred said as his eyes trailed to where the knife had landed. He gulped slightly remembering how Sirius glared at him the whole night of the Yule Ball. "Sorry, Sirius, mate - didn't mean to -" Instead of getting a glare from your Dad Sirius just laughed and so did the whole table. 

"Boys', your mother's right, you're supposed to show a sense of responsibility now you've come of age-" Mr Weasley was cut off by his wife. 

"None of your brothers caused this sort of trouble! Bill didn't feel the need to Apparate every few feet!" The twins were now cleaning their mess as their mother continued to yell. "Charlie didn't charm everything he met! Percy -" She stopped at her sons name and took a deep breath. 

"Let's eat." Bill said quickly. 

"It looks wonderful, Molly." Lupin said as he dished out the stew for everyone. 

As everyone started to get immersed in conversation Sirius caught your attention. 

"(y/n)..." 

"Hmm?" 

"We need to talk soon, well, we all need to and it's not about Barty." 

"What about?" 

"The Order."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.2K 36
Y/n Wood, sister of Oliver Wood, is a popular Gryffindor student with many friends at Hogwarts. Her life is going well as her bond with George Weasl...
304K 16.9K 68
Y/n Grindelwald is boy born into a powerful but feared wizarding family. At the age of 11 he has received his invitation to learn magic at the famous...
137K 4.1K 60
Oliver Wood sees a lot of his younger self in Hermione Granger when she appears at Hogwarts for her first year. He takes it upon himself to look afte...
12.3K 399 75
Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, no matter how hard it might get. Anne is...