Multifandom Imagines

By nephilim123456789

Welcome to a world of pure imagination. The fluff version. Requests are open and it will be a reader insert... More

1. Damon Salvatore
2. Damon Salvatore
3. Mikaelson Family
4. Niklaus Mikaelson
5. Niklaus/Elijah Mikaelson
6. Castiel
7. Jack Kline
8. Lucifer Morningstar
9. Lucifer Morningstar
10. Jamie Reagan
11. Elijah Mikaelson
12. Dean Winchester
13. Niklaus Mikaelson
14. Niklaus Mikaelson
15. Tim Bradford
16. Diaval
17. Damon Salvatore
18. Spencer Reid
19. Aaron Hotchner
20. Jamie Reagan
21. BAU Team
22. Damon Salvatore
23. Lucifer Morningstar
24. Derek Morgan
25. Jamie Reagan (Pt. 2 of #20)
26. Derek Morgan
27. BAU Team
28. Derek Morgan (Pt 2. of #26)
29. Derek Morgan (Pt. 3)
30. Sebastian Smythe
31. Barry Allen
32. Jamie Reagan (Pt. 3)
33. Kol Mikaelson
34. Dean Winchester
35. Finn/Puck/Santana
36. Elijah Mikaelson
37. Aaron Hotchner
38. Elijah Mikaelson
39. Jamie Reagan
40. Peter Parker
41. Alexander Lightwood
42. Gregory House
43. Scott McCall
44. Derek Morgan
45. BAU Team

46. Spencer Reid

267 2 19
By nephilim123456789

     This last case had been horrible and all (Y/N) wanted to do was fall asleep in her bed. Unfortunately, there was a long plane ride to go before that was possible so she settled for curling up on the couch. She kicked off her heels and pulled her legs under her. Reid was on the other end of the couch, immersed in a book. The rest of the team was spread across the plane.

    Slowly (Y/N) began to fall into sleep, her head resting on her fist.

     Unbeknownst to her, Spencer was also exhausted and his head began to fall towards (Y/N), his book falling to his side, his fingers still holding his place.

     Rather than turn away, (Y/N), still asleep, turned to be closer to his warmth, her body falling into his, her head resting on his chest as he leaned back and his head resting on top of hers.

     (Y/N) awoke to amused whispers from across the plane, her head was resting on something entirely more comfortable than her fist, yet entirely more firm than the surface of the couch.

     "Hey lovebirds, we're here." Morgan said.

    (Y/N) blearily blinked her eyes open, looking to her side to see Spencer's body curled around hers. She jumped, starling him awake and being entirely uncoordinated, managed to fall off the couch, taking her with him.

    She landed with a soft "oomph" on top of Spencer's chest. The profilers stared at each other, surprised at the position they had caught themselves in.

     "Alright, get some Reid!" Morgan hollered, interrupting their moment.

     "Shut up, Morgan!" (Y/N) grumbled, scrambling up. Her face was bright red as she snatched up her heels and raced to join the rest of the team in the cars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.4K 42
"𝓑𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽" 𝘤�...
129K 2K 28
Y/n - your name L/n - last name F/n - full name H/c - hair colour E/c - eye colour ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I don't own any of the char...
72.8K 1.9K 49
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯...
19.6K 472 42
All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Teen Wolf, The Originals, The 100, Once Upon A Time, Shadowhunters and Vampire Diaries written by showan...