Bakugo X Reader

By bakudekutodo_

Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for... More

A/N
Quirk information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SPECIAL (Bakugo's bday)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Halloween Special 👻🎃
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 🍋
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Christmas Special 🎄❄️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SPECIAL (Bakugo's B'day) 🎉🎁
Fasting speical
Chapter 50
SPECIAL (Deku's b'day)🎁🎉💚
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 29

4.6K 113 68
By bakudekutodo_

Third person POV

As Y/N opened her e/c eyes she didn't expect to see Bakugo's eyes widen. She pulled back to see Bakugo's frown turned to anger. "What the fuck is wrong with you I fucking told you I didn't want to kiss you"

"Excuse me but what about the bet? You even said that I had to kiss you if I lose" Y/N smirked. "Well, I never said to kiss me so it doesn't count. But forget about that. What do you want to tell me?" Bakugo asked.

After explaining the situation to Bakugo

"So you didn't want to tell me because I might pick a fight with this random stranger who you think is your parents?" Bakugo asked "yeah and I only told Izuku because he was worried about me"

"Okay fine but if this stranger does come and starts to do shit then I will beat the shit out of them" Bakugo smirks as he leans his arm over Y/N shoulder. "Oh, and by the way why did you eat my noodles? I was saving it for later and it was my favourite flavour too!" Y/N pouted as she stared straight into Bakugo's crimson eyes.

Those noodles are not even that spicy and anyway, why are you liking spicy noodles all of a sudden" he asked as he went closer to Y/N face.

"I liked spicy food before you know but you like it even spicy and I can't handle that level of spiciness" Y/N gets up and grabs her mail that was on the table near the TV.

As she opened her mail and read it she began to growl. "what's wrong?" Bakugo asked tilting his head.

"I have to pay the electricity bill and since I don't have a job I can't pay the bills because I only have half of the amount that I have to pay" she sighed as she grabbed her phone.

"Wow did you really have to send so many messages" she chuckled as she scrolled down to read things like
'I'm blasting your fucking door if you don't open it'
'Where the fuck are you?'
'I'm in your house so don't complain about why I'm here'

"Seriously! You didn't see the messages?" Bakugo asked "I didn't have any data so your message didn't come through and even if I still had Izuku's WiFi still saved on my phone then I wouldn't have known because my phone was on silent"

Y/N began to type with one hand jobs near your area

She began to look for a decent job that pays a lot for teens at the age of 16 and above.

Bakugo grabs Y/N phone and turns it off. "Didn't I tell you that I'll find a better job when you get fired" Y/N nodded. "Then let me find a better job for you"

"Fine" Y/N lays down on the couch with her head on Bakugo's lap.

Bakugo puts his left hand under his chin and his elbow resting on the arm resting place and his right hand was twirling Y/N hair.

"So what happened in the sports festival when you fought against me" he looked at Y/N with a serious face. "Well I don't remember much until I told you 'where am I' as we were in the middle of our battle"

"Do you remember anything else?" Bakugo asked. "Now that you mentioned it I remembered going to the bathroom and then I saw Hannya drying her hands"

Bakugo began to growl "don't worry I'll handle her since she is the one who did this to you"

"Okay but just don't go overboard, you might get into a lot of trouble" Y/N gave him the puppy eyes. He took a deep breath "fine but I'm only going to go easy on her because of you"

💥🔥💥🔥

Y/N's POV

After two days of recovering, we went back to school.

It was a rainy morning and everyone on the streets was staring at me. 'Probably the sports festival..... yeah maybe they recognised me from there'

"Hey, you...your Y/N aren't you. You were amazing and that dragon form I've seen something like that on a news report a long time ago" I turned around to see an old man and a young woman next to him.

"Really," I asked a bit confused about what he was talking about. "Well my memory is a bit fuzzy so I'm not quite sure though". He looked up as he began to hum. "I do remember on the news that the person saved a child"

"C'mon grandpa let her go to school she's probably going to be late because of us," the woman said as she helped her grandpa walk.

'I can't believe that someone actually remembered it. It happened when I was 12 so it was quite a while though'

As I arrived I put my umbrella away and changed my shoes.

As I was walking to my homeroom class I saw Hannya and she was pissed as hell. A teacher was behind her almost guiding her somewhere. As she passed me she gave me the death glare.

'Maybe she's in trouble or something' I shrugged it off and went to my classroom.

I walked in and sat in my seat. Everyone was talking about the sports festival and that so many people wanted to talk to them.

As I was minding my own business, the door slowly opened and a few students were looking around the room.

"Is there something I can help you with" Iida walked forwards. "It's you! Your the one who saves a little boy who fell off a very high building" the girl pointed a finger towards me.

A boy beside her grabbed his phone and started to search something. "Here see it's a picture of you when you saved the boy"

It was a picture of my backside showing my wing and in the background there was fire and it almost looked like special effects but it wasn't.

"This picture was taken four years ago in England" another girl replied.

"I can't believe I didn't recognise you when you went to that dragon form," the boy said.

"Wait Y/N is this true?" Kirishima asked. "Umm yeah it's true but I didn't really expect to be on the news" I nervously laughed.

"Class sit down...And you three go back to your class or else you'll be late" Mr Aizawa walked in.

"Ribbit Mr Aizawa you don't have any bandages anymore. That's good news" Tsu said with her index finger on her chin. "Yeah, the old lady went a bit overboard on her treatment" Aizawa scratched under his left eye with his pinky finger.

"But anyway we have a big class today...on hero Informatics" almost everyone's face turned to panic mode.

"You need code names...... Time to pick your hero identity" most of them began to yell 'this is going to be awesome'

Mr Aizawa used his quirk to stop us from yelling. Everyone sat back in their seats and began to listen again.

He then began to talk but I was in deep thought. 'crap I don't know what my hero name I should choose'

END OF CHAPTER  29

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING! ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840 7 35
Two fifteen.. wait.. are they fifteen? Are they sixteen now? Umm.. aNyWaY- Two TEENS.. now that's just weird- uHhhh- There are plenTEE(n) teens in th...
920 4 8
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...
112K 4.5K 16
[COMPLETE] Book #1 of the Hybrid Trilogy! •°•°•°• "Ha?! Why do I have to take care of those bastards?!" "Because your agency is the closest to theirs...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...