Yours Truly

By Sup3rfruitLove143

*Sequel to Dear Love Of Mine* As their relationship grows, Mitch and Scott decide to make their family bigger... More

New Home
Moving
Breaking It In
Growing
Setting Up
Last Time Before
Naming
Sick
Better? No
Early
Still
Coma?!
Come Back
Please
Good To Be Back
The Mall
Found?
Frusturated
Tracking Down
Back
Family

Found

516 34 3
By Sup3rfruitLove143

-Mitch-

"I think that's it Kirst. Time to head back."

"Are you sure this'll work?"

"No. I'm not sure of anything right now. I'm only sure that Scott and I need to find Marley before something bad happens."

"That's true. I can't believe this is happening."

"Me either. I just hope someone will call and say they found her and she's okay."

"Me too."

-Scott-

After Kirstie went home, Mitch and I sat on our bed waiting for calls. We didn't get anything but texts from strangers, and friends, saying they hope we find her.

"Scott. Your phone is ringing." Mitch said to me. I quickly picked it up.

"Hello? Have you found our daughter?"

"I haven't found her, no."

"Oh. Okay then why are you calling?"

"I have her. But I didn't find her."

"W-What do you mean?"

"I saw her by herself at the mall. She was perfect. I had to take her away from you, you and your husband thing. You don't deserve a child. I do."

"Excuse me?!"

"Calm down. She's okay. I just wanted to tell you so you'd stop looking for her."

"When can we have her back!?"

"Never. She's mine. She's my daughter now. Not yours." The phone went silent. No voice coming or going through it. I sat there. Frozen. How could someone do this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 11.5K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
375K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
92.5K 2.9K 24
An "A Cinderella Story" spinoff using Percico as the main characters. Percy Jackson is the hot-shot, senior, popular kid at Goode High School. He's...
47.6K 2.5K 16
Mitch is the new kid at school, and he almost always has his nose in a comic book or just a book such as Harry Potter. Scott notices he likes comic b...