π—™π—”π—§π—˜ (π—§π—”π—˜π—‘π—‘π—œπ—˜)

Von Minkn0ws

|COMPLETED| The prince just wants to be a normal guy and find love! So when His parents tell him they've chos... Mehr

Introductions
Arranged marriage
Life's hell
Park
Tell me
Why me?
First friend
Castle
Im sorry
Min sua
Shopping
12
Ball pt 1
BALL PT2
Palace~
Mask
Dream
Confusion
Library
Picknick
Accident
Down memory hill we go
Promise:D
Disaster
Awake
mystery
remember me?
Destiny
Final chapter
End note
Tysm
Self promo^^
bonus chapter
Final bonus chapter

Childhood

1K 57 3
Von Minkn0ws

#uneditedshits:)
I'll try and update as much as I can seeing after next week I have to go back to work and when September comes I have school again:)

"Jennie! Jennie please wake up soon." A voice called me as I was in a white void. I looked around but I couldn't see anything but whiteness.

"Hello?!" I yelled hoping someone would respond to me. "Jennie please come back soon." The voice said.

"Come back to where?" I asked but no response. I was confused. This voice knew my name and told me to come back but to where?

"Who are you?" I asked but yet again no response. "How do you know me?" I asked but yet again no response.

Suddenly everything started to shake and fade away. That's when I woke up to seeing my moms face.

"Oh goodmorning Mommy." I smiled at her. "Good morning dear. Oh are you alright sweetie your sweating did you have a nightmare or something?" She asked me worried.

"Mm no. But mommy I did hear a voice. It was from a man." I said. She looked at me worried. "And what did this man say?" She asked me.

"He said Jennie! Jennie please come back and please wake up soon." I told her. "Did the man say anything else?" She questioned me.

I shook my head. "Well hunny if the voice returns you tell me immediately okay?" She asked me. I nodded my head and smiled. She also gave me a smile.

"Good girl now get out of bed and let's get you into a nice hot bath hm?" She spoke. "Okay." I replied to her and got out of the bed.

I walked over to my bathroom and mommy opened the tub and let the water go into the tub.

-
-
-

(She's 6 now)
"Someone help me!" A strange voice yelled. I ran towards the voice with my handmaidens following me.

It lead us to a cliff. I looked down to see a boy dangling with another girl. He couldn't use his powers because he would fall otherwise.

"Ah don't worry I'll save you." I said as I moved my hands (a/n like how they use magic in ashes of love 😌)

My magic moved out of my hands and I pushed my hands forward to go the boy and girl. It circled around then and lifted them up placing on the ground next to me.

"Are you alright?" I asked the boy was conscious and holding the girl. "Yes thank you. You saved me and my little sister." He spoke and gave me a smile.

I saw that they were both injured. I looked at my handmaiden and I waved them over. "Please take them back to my doctor to get those wounds treated." I spoke.

"Yes your majesty." They bowed and went to the two laying on the floor. The boy his eyes widened. They helped the boy stand and carried the girl and left.

I let out a sigh and turned on my heels and walked back to the castle. I enjoyed the view and the flowers in the field.

I arrived back in the castle as the doors opened for me and they bowed. I nodded my head at the guards.

"Mother, father." I bowed to them. "I want to ask you something." I spoke. They nodded gesturing me to continue.

"There needs to be a barrier by the cliff. A boy and his little sister almost died. If it wasn't for me to save them, they would've fallen and died." I spoke.

"Very well consider it done dear, those cliffs are indeed dangerous." My father spoke. I smiled at him and bowed.

I walked away towards my room and jumped in my bed. I took my journal and wrote in it.

Dear (in)mortal

Today I met this boy and his little sister. They were hanging from a cliff and almost fell. But I saved them and he thanked me. He's rather handsome.

I also talked to dad to get a magic barrier infront of those cliffs for people there safety. After all I'm the princess and I need to look out for my people.

Even tho I'm only 6 years old immortals have always told me I'm very wise for my age and that I would make a great queen!

I can't wait to see how I will become when I grow up. I will always do what my parents ask and I will love them forever;)

Jennie~*

I closed my journal and put it away again and I got ready for bed. After I was ready I quickly dove in my soft bed and fell asleep shortly.

"Jennie it's been 5 months already please come back...."

"I beg you please come back." That same voice that I heard when I was 3. But it sounded so broken and hurt.

This person didn't get much rest at all. What does he mean 5 months? It's been 3 years since I've heard him last.

"Who are you?" I tried talking to him again. ..... No response.

He let out a sigh. "Jennie... please don't let the car accident kill you. Please come back to me." He pleaded.

"I don't know who you are or whatever a car accident is but I can see your hurt and I don't know what to do or say cause you can't hear me." I said very sad as I heard him sniffling.

SKKSKS a shorter chapter then usual lmao but I hope you enjoy it:)

Love you lots

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

226K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
15.2K 1K 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
1M 39.9K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🀬 s...
68K 3.6K 65
"When will the day come, that you finally see me. When will you hold my hands and say 'I love you' while you look at me lovingly. When will you final...