Vendetta || (Leon Kennedy X R...

By yuhyuh12345ye

Y/N L/N found years later gets a call, making her face her past. She's changed, and so has everybody she's kn... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen (Smut)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two (Smut)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Author's Update!
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Smut)
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Sixteen

1.4K 55 0
By yuhyuh12345ye

We pull up and I feel Chris's arm, guide my back inside the building. I feel it drop when we enter a specific room. I turn seeing Chris lock the door, making Leon and I look at each other confused.

"You have to stay here for now, he's clearly only after you." He says pointing a finger towards me aggressively.

"I told you all, I even said that he'll use both of you, he wants me to suffer." I scoff and sit down on the table, crossing my legs. A ding comes from Chris device, he reads the message. "Lemme guess, it was traced to a burner phone?" Chris slams his phone down on the table, cursing. "Now, let me leave, obviously my father knows I have help, and it's making it more difficult to stop him."

"No." Both Leon and Chris state, I cross my arms. 

"Leon can stay near you, they think he's a guard. We'll make both of you a room, okay?" Chris angrily storms out the room, leaving Leon and I alone. 

"I wish you didn't run back then, this would've been easier to get ahold of." He says turning to me, I hop off the table.

"So, this is my fault?" He shakes his head. "Then what? I had a reason to run."

"I understand that, but it's just--" He cuts himself off, looking towards the side. 

"Just what? I thought we understood one another and why I left." He stares at the ground, rubbing his stubble.

"You ran to Wesker, then you ran to yourself." Silence fills the room as Chris walks in, holding two keys. I swipe one, and open the door.

"I ran to myself, let's keep it at that." I coldly say, leaving the room, as Leon doesn't make eye contact with me. 

I go to the room I was assigned, I open the door, walking in to a white plain bed. I toss the keys and sit down, staring at a blank wall. I thought I explained everything to him, I would never make myself first priority. Wesker saved my life, and I wanted to save Stella's, I never ran to myself. My head peeks up hearing a shallow knock on my door, I grunt and groggily stand up. I swear if it's either Chris or Leon, I will actually leave. 

I walk over to the door, twisting the silver door knob. As I slowly pull the door, I see a man with the BSAA uniform on. He extends his arms with clothes, I grab it and turn around, I place it on the bed. I walk back ready to thank him, but I see a white towel slam against my mouth. I try screaming but I inhale it, I notice my fathers logo as I pass out. 

(Leon's Point of View)

She storms away, I pick my head up and watch her walk to the nearest hall. Chris drops my keys on the table. Chris crosses his arms leaning against the table, raising a brow. I tilt my head, I don't want a lecture coming from him. I snatch my keys stopping at the door frame, I pause hearing him clear his throat. 

"Have anything to say?" I say turning my head a bit, he shakes his head with a cocky smirk.

"You'll figure it out." He states, I ignore him and walk towards my room. I check my tag seeing the number, I stop and turn to the empty room beside me. I walk in, putting a hand over my gun. I then see the keys to this room on the bed, I check the tag, seeing that it goes to this room. 

I look seeing a fresh set of clothes, I take the shirt, holding it up. I take a look at the tag seeing it the shirt size, noticing it's for a female. I place the shirt down and lift my head up, I drop my keys and sprint out the room. I look around not seeing Chris in sight, I turn the corner, going back to the previous room. I see him walking out, I catch up.

"Chris!" He turns around confused.

"What is it Leon?" He says, while telling his friend to go on.

"Y/N and I, our rooms are next to each other right?" He nods, crossing his arms.

"Yes, I thought it would be better to pair you two. Why? What's wrong?" My face drops, as his expression does too.

"We've got a problem." I state to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 71 7
Leon and Ashley struggle for survival. In a retelling of events from the game, get a fresh, new perspective of the inner turmoil these two characters...
20.6K 707 22
❝ s.t.a.r.s lost one of their best that night, but more importantly, the redfields lost one of their own ❞ ( a resident evil fanfic ) ( resident evil...
52K 1.3K 16
Two partners, Luis and Y/N. On a mission to retrieve a sample of the plaga but is quickly caught. The both have been separated and on the way, she me...
1K 32 25
[COMPLETED] they haven't seen in each other in six years. no doubt in their minds they don't still care about each other. time for kelly marson to ma...