More Than Friends

By jthawtiter

Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Pt. 1
Chapter 63 Pt. 2
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 46

1.8K 68 24
By jthawtiter

*Paris in MM*

It was kids day at Pierre house. Everybody was going over, it was like a party but it was just a regular family get together. Chef was going to be grilling and cooking.

Payton was already up and showered. She heard her phone ringing as she left the house. She seen it was Michelle and thought about it before answering.

"Shawn alright" she asked as she walked off the porch.

"Can you watch him today" she asked Payton and Payton unlocked the car.

"Yea, I'm on my way" she said before hanging up on her.

She got in the car and headed to Michelle house. She hadn't talked to August for the last two days either. She didn't know what she was thinking when they had sex the other night. She told herself to distance herself so the relationship could end.

But she couldn't help it. She loved him, how was she suppose to distance herself from him. Plus he pleased her to good she couldn't distance herself from him. But was trying her best to, but it was hard.

She pulled up and got out. She seen Pookie car and shook her head. She walked up the stairs and knocked. She waited for about two minutes before the door finally opened.

"Wassup P, what you doing here" Pookie asked and she looked up at him.

"Where Shawn at" she asked and Pookie turned.

"SHAWN" he yelled and he walked out his room with fully dressed.

"Daddy where am I going, mommy said it was a surprise" He asked as he walked closer to Pookie and Pookie moved out the way.

"PAY-PAY" he yelled excitedly as he ran and hugged her.

"Wassup kid" she said hugging him back with a smile. 

"I missed you" he said and she looked at him.

"I missed you too, wanna go hang out with Pierre and the other kids" Payton asked him and he nodded.

"Yea" he said and Payton smiled at him.

"Come on kid" she said turning walking behind him.

"Yo Michelle, you finally let her see him" Pookie asked as she closed the door walking in the living room.

"He needs to, he just been up in his room and haven't being doing nothing so I guess. It's just I don't know if Payton's going to forgive me" she said and he shrugged.

"Shit I don't either but don't give up without trying" he told her as he kissed her forehead heading back to the room.

From the pool, to the basketball court, or playing the game on the projector outside. Everybody was enjoying the day and even August, Chandra, Mama T, and the kids was coming over. Chefs was cooking for them and the kids were having fun.

"Payton five minutes four quarters" Pierre said walking over to where she was sitting playing the game with the kids.

"Who you got" she asked as she paid attention to Mortal Kombat.

"Keyshawn and Seven " he said and Payton chuckled.

"So you gone take the one I taught how to play.... smart move" Payton said as she finished beating Marissa in Mortal Kombat.

"I know right" he said laughing and Payton passed the controller to Jamal since he asked to play next.

"Alright I got Shaud and Tray" she said standing up and they nodded walking over to the court.

"Uncle P, can we get the other controllers now" Messiah asked him and he nodded.

"Go head kid" he said and he took off running.

"Auntie look" Za'Toven said tapping Payton arm.

"Go head kid" she said letting him know she was watching him.

He took off and did a front flip into the pool. Payton watched as Asia stood with a mean mug.

"Siah.... you getting me wet" she said and Payton started laughing.

"Asia you already wet, your in the pool" Messiah said looking over her.

"But I don't want you to wet me" she said sassy and Payton shook her head.

"You Amarin's daughter for sure" Payton said looking back at Amarin who laid tanning in the pool chair.

"That's right baby.... stand your ground" Amarin clapped with a smile and Payton shook her head.

"Payton come on.... don't get scared now" Pierre said as he stood in the basketball court.

"Watch how I bet him with his own move" Payton said pointing at Pierre who stood on the court with Shawn.

"I got a rack on Pierre" Paris said as she walked towards the court to watch them play.

"I got two on Payton" Rondo bet'd her and they shook on it.

"Tray and Shaud come on jits." Payton said as she walked onto the court.

"Me" he said with a smile and she nodded.

"Yea you can play right" she asked as the men and boys sat on the bleachers.

"Yes ma'am" he said and Travis clapped.

"Show them what your daddy taught you boys" Travis said and August started laughing.

"Ref's or no ref" Pierre asked Payton and she looked over at him.

"We can play dirty or clean... your choice" she said competitively and Pierre nodded.

"Ref's it is" Pierre said and she nodded.

"Alright" she said as Shaud & Tray stood beside her.

"Lightweight" Pierre said fanning her off walking over to his partners.

"Which one of y'all play good on defense" she asked looking at them.

"Me" Tray said holding his hand him.

"You gotta play good.... Shawn is good on both sides of the court. Stay on your person ok" Payton warned him and he nodded.

"Ok" he said and she looked at Shaud.

"You got the easy one, just make sure you stop him from doing layup's he's good with those" Payton warned him about Seven jr.

"Only thing I need y'all is to have confidence and stay on your person. It's just a game" she told them and she turned to see Pierre having a deep conversation with his teammates.

"See he down there giving them a life lesson.... y'all don't need that just stay on your person" she said and they started laughing.

"You so funny auntie" Shaud said and she chuckled.

"Alright time.... let's go" Coach Clark said walking on the court in his referee uniform.

"Who got tip off" Clark asked as both of the teams walked up and faced each other.

"Shawn" Pierre said pointing at Keyshawn who stood ready to play.

"Tray" Payton said and they backed up and got in position.

"Alright... game" Clark said as he threw the ball up and Shawn tipped it off to Seven.

They ran up to Pierre side of the court and so far the boys were doing good. Sev passed the ball to Pierre and Payton started to guard him. He did the move she taught him making her fall and he shot it making it.

"OH SHIT" Rondo said completely shocked to see Pierre crossed Payton up.

"Damn P" Travis said shaking his head sitting up.

"Oh let's go" Payton said to herself as she got up.

"Pass it" Payton said to Shaud and he passed the ball to Tray.

They ran up the court and he passed the ball to Payton. Pierre smirked as he got in guarding position. She bounced the ball in between her legs as she watched Pierre posture. She went up like she was about to shoot but faked it passing it to Tray and he ran up hitting a layup.

"You scared" Pierre said and Payton chuckled running back up the court.

"Four quarters... I don't think I'm dying right now, I got time" she said as Shawn passed the ball to him.

Pierre and his team ran up the court. Payton them began to guard them. Pierre passed the ball to Shawn and Shawn went for a three but Tray blocked it causing Shaud to get the rebound.

"LETS GO BOY" Travis yelled clapping loudly.

Shaud ran up the court passing it to Payton and she went up for the dunk. Pierre tried to block it but she had already dunked it. She jumped down and headed to the other side of the court.

"GO AUNTIE" Asia cheered from the pool.

"Lets go boys" Payton said clapping her hands.

Sev. had the ball and he ran up for the layup making it. Payton clapped for him as Shaud took out the ball. He passed the ball to Tray and they headed to their side of the court.

Tray began to play offense but Shawn stole the ball passing it to Pierre. Pierre took off goin for a dunk but Payton blocked it causing it to go outta bound.

"Get that outta here boy" Payton said competitively as Pierre got up from the ground.

"You got lucky... calm down" Pierre said walking back up the court.

Tray passed the ball to Payton and ran up the court jogging. She dribbled the ball as she walked up the court. Pierre began to guard her and she felt it was time to get him back.

"Come on... what you got sis" Pierre said guarding her and she smirked.

She dribbled the ball in between her legs and Pierre tried to steal it but she step to the right and he followed her still guarding her. She went up for a three but punk faked it causing Pierre to jump and she shot it as he landed making it.

"Is that my move" he asked her as she jogged backwards to their side of the court.

"Is it" she said with a smile.

"YELL P" rondo said standing from the bleachers clapping.

By the second quarter, Pierre called timeout. The score was 29 to 19. Tray had 9 points, Shaud had 8, and Payton had the rest. Pierre was losing and he refused to lose to Payton, again.

"Tray you have to be careful, Shawn is got something up his sleeve" she said as she sipped some water.

"How you know" he said drinking from his water bottle.

"It's how do you know and because I know this kid, I taught him everything he knows" she said correcting him then telling him her reason.

"Alright we got this" Shaud asked and they headed back to the game.

After the game, Pierre and Payton decided to have a one on one action. He lost and he was upset, the score was 67-47. Pierre was livid, he made everybody get off the court just so him and Payton could play. 

"Wassup y'all" August spoke as he walked out the back door with the twins and Melanie.

"Hey Chan" Amarin hopped up going to see hug her.

"Hey boo, y'all having fun ain't y'all" she said as the kids headed out in front of her.

"A lil get together, I see you ready to tan and swim with us I see." Amarin said as she seen her bathing suit.

"Yea, imma go get me a drink" she said heading over to the table with the drinks.

"Pencil stick, wassup" Amarin spoke to August as he walked out the door looking around.

"Wassup extinct animal, where Payton at" he asked as he looked around as he gave her a hug.

"You already know where she at" Amarin said pointing to the court.

"Mmhmm.... imma go get me a drink" he said as he spotted the table with drinks.

"Yo Chan" August said as he walked over and grabbed a cup.

"Yea" she said as she poured her son tequila in a cup.

"Go tell Payton to commer' fa' me" He told her as he grabbed the Henny bottle.

"Ain't that you're girlfriend" she asked looking over at him.

"Ya, but we ain' talkin' righ' nie" he said and his accent was so thick.

"Uh-Uh, I ain't getting in that" she said putting the bottle down putting the top on it.

"I'll go tella' myself den" he said as he sipped his cup of henny walking over to the court.

He walked over and he noticed Pierre was mad. Payton had the ball and had her game face on. August dapped everybody up as they stood watching. Payton walked down the court as Pierre stood in his guarding position.

"Come on sis" Pierre said and she stood dribbling the ball.

"Who winning" August asked rondo as he stood paying attention to the game.

"Pierre, who ever get this point gets the game" Rondo said and Payton was still dribbling.

"Don't get scared now" Pierre said competitively.

"Game winner" Payton said as she stood in the middle of the court and shoot the ball.

"YESSIR" Rondo jumped up and down as the ball went in.

"Paris I need me girl, you know Payton sum serious" Rondo said hyped and Paris smacked her teeth.

"Pierre what you got going on" Paris asked as he stood on the couch with his hands on his hip, he was confused.

"He underestimated me" Payton said walking off the court with her hands on her hips.

"Damn, i did all that hard work for nothing" Pierre said as Payton walked passed them not even looking.

"Good Practice bro" Payton said the asking over to the girls.

"Ya mans gone a need a massage tonight, I wore em out twice" Payton stopped and told Marin.

"P what you doing tomorrow" Amarin asked and she looked at Lauren that back at Amarin.

"Shop, yo Lauren I'm telling you now. I gotta do a surgery next week I can't work in the shop" Payton told her ahead of time as Lauren sat holding the baby.

"Ok it's fine, i was coming back next week anyways" she said and Payton nodded.

"Alright cool, imma go take a shower" she said walking in the house.

Payton went upstairs in her room she had at Pierre house and took a shower. Once she got out she got dressed in some jeans and a blue shirt she had over their house. She walked out her room only to be met face to face with Tasha.

"Payton we have another therapy session next Tuesday" Tasha told her and she looked her up and down.

"Go head, enjoy yourself" she said and Tasha looked at her as if she was surprised.

"You coming" she asked a bit excited.

"No that's why I told to enjoy yourself I got do a surgery next week." Payton told her as she walked down the stairs.

"Payton you don't wanna fix our relationship do you" Tasha asked falling her.

"No, I've told you that already" she said as she got to the last step.

"You seriously have to stop being like this yo" Tasha said and the Harlem was coming outta here a lil bit.

"Tasha I gave you a chance and that time you made everything about yourself, you don't wanna fix our relationship for real you just wanna conversation I give you that and I'm tired of giving you that, be grateful because I can walk around her and act like a bitch. I'm bigger and better than that." Payton snapper as she turned looking at Tasha face to face.

"You already acting like one" she said and Payton looked at Tasha as if she was crazy.

"Man fuck you, you ain't worth my time." Payton shoot her a bird before walking around her.

"Payton" she heard her name being called and she stopped looking to the left of her.

"What" she said as she look at Jamel and he smacked his teeth.

"My bad for last time" he said and she nodded.

"Aight Cool, see you later" she said before walking back outside.

"PAYTON" she heard Yoni yelling her name.

"Hey girly" she said as she hugged her and Yoni was excited to see her.

"I've missed you" she said and Payton smiled at her.

"Y'all are growing up, where is your sister" she asked looking around.

"Lai is at home sleep, she said she was tired and Mel in the pool" she said pointing at the pool.

"I'm glad to see you, y'all call me if y'all need anything ok" Payton told them and she nodded.

"Imma go get in the pool now" she said and Payton went and sat down by herself pulling out her phone.

Payton was home and fresh out the shower. She was in the normal and heading to bed. She walked out the bathroom to see August standing against the dresser scrolling on his phone.

"August are you gone give me my key back" she asked and he looked at her.

"We ain't talked in two days, what you got going on" he asked and she sigh.

"August we suppose to be distancing  from each other" she told him as she pint her hair up.

"Why though" he asked putting his phone on the dresser.

"August we talked about this already" she said and he smacked his teeth.

"But you the one who made the decision, I didn't make a decision" he told her and she sigh.

"August it's hard for me" she told him and he sigh.

"How Payton, you the one want this shit to happen" he told her and she sigh.

"I can't distance myself from you August, I love you and I love being around you Im trying but it's not working" she told him and he just stared at her.

"August you gone say something" she asked him and he kept quiet.

"Goodnight" she told him as she stood going to turn the light off.

She turned the light off and headed back towards the bed. August grabbed her and kissed her. She couldn't resist, her body wouldn't let her stop. She loved August and distancing themselves from it each wasn't going to work for herself.

"If it doesn't work den don't make it" he told her as he pulled back and looked her in her eyes.

"August you deserve to be hap-" before she could finish he kissed her.

She kissed back. She couldn't hold back. He picked her up and headed over to her bed. He laid her down and she helped him take off his shirt while he sucked on her neck.

He grabbed her by her chin and kissed her. She kissed back as they headed towards the bed. She laid down on the bed and he kissed her neck while pulling her shorts down.

He got low and slowly licked her clit. Her mouth began agape. He started to quickly lick her clit and suck on it. She moaned and moaned as he stuck one finger inside of her.

"Au...AUGUST" she moaned as she put her hand on top of his head.

"Shit" she said as her breath left her body.

He started to suck on her clit hard and she arched her back up as her toes curled. She felt herself cum as August sucked hard on her clit while keeping his two fingers inside of her.

"AUG...oh shit August baby" she said as her legs shook and she let all her juices go.

He stood up and pulled him shorts down. He turned her over and pulled her off the bed. He positioned hisself in her and went in letting out a loud groan as Payton arched her back up and gripped the sheets.

"August" she said moaned  as she arch her back back down.

He grabbed her waist and started moving in and outta her. She moaned as she bit her lip and griped the sheets tighter. He bit his lip as he threw his head back. The sound of her juices and wetness echoed the room.

"Fuck" he said as he started to speed up and her juices started to go everywhere.

"Oh...shit" she said as he went harder and she started to run as she felt herself about to cum.

"Whea' you go- shit Payton" he groaned as he let go of his nut.

"AUGUST" she moaned she began to cum and her legs shook.

"Oh shit" she moaned as she laid down on the bed while her legs shook and she breathed hard.

"Damn" he said as he felt tired.

She turned over and attempted to take her shirt off. She was hot and she needed some air. August beat her to it by ripping it off of her and kissing her. He took his pipe and stuck it on her and she bit her lip before letting out a loud moan.

"Mmhm" he said as he started move in and out of her as he sucked on her neck.

"August" she moaned as reached her hands up grabbing her pillow.

He gave her hard deep strokes. She couldn't bare it. Her legs shook as she cummed all over the sheets. He continued as she moaned and moaned. She needed this, it felt so good. No matter what, August was the only man who could please her body.

"I'm boutta n-... ooo" before he could finish he nutted.

He rolled off of her breathing hard, he was tired now. She laid beside him breathing hard with her eyes closed and her legs locked and shaking. August was asleep but Payton didn't care, she need one more round.

She rolled over and got on top of him. She kissed his neck as she rubbed his tip. He bit his lip in his sleep while groaning. She took his pipe and slid down on it. August threw his head back as he let out a loud groan.

"Damn" he moaned as she started to ride him.

"A...oh..oh...August. Shit" she moaned as she bounced up and down.

"Slow down P" he told her as he gripped the sheets and tried to catch his breath, he was about to bust already.

"August" she said as she started to go faster and he was groaning to hold it.

"Shit Payton....girl" he groaned as he gripped the sheets tighter biting his lip.

"I'm boutta cum" she said as she started to slowly go up and down.

"OH SHIT" he groaned loud as he let out a loud of sperm and his legs to twitch.

"AUGUST" she screamed as she started to have a orgasm.

"I tap" he told her as she laid down on his chest and he slid out.

"Me too" she said out of breath as she began to fall asleep.

"Damn" he said as he closed his eyes and he was out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 563 33
Sequel to Bestfriendโ€ผ๏ธ Read and enjoy!
2.8K 45 11
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’ or should I say August, that name is respected and well known all around. Santo isn't your average drug dealer, he's more than tha...
283 44 19
He hates life and she hates love, what happens when their path crosses? Peep in to know more๐Ÿ˜‰
224K 2.4K 35
"๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ" "๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ, ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚" ______ What happens i...