Life With Connor Franta

By FrantasticFanfics

Book 2 of Life With O2L Connor and I so excited for our marriage. Yet, we are so nervous. We always wanted t... More

Part 1 Introduction
Part 2 Its Been A While
Part 3 Some Music
Part 4 Ready
Part 5 Picnic
Part 6 Walk
Part 7 H-hello?
Pat 8 I Hope
Part 9 Oh Thank God
Part 10 It's Okay
Part 11 Today's The Day
Part 12 Connor And Kate Franta
Part 13 Cake Testing
Part 14 More?
Part 15 Paying, Then To Home
Part 16 Talking
Part 17 Alone
Part 18 Dinner
Part 19 Friends
Part 20 Airport
Part 21 Flight
Part 22 Lonley
Part 23 Skyping
Part 24 Morning
Part 25 Awkward
Part 26 Conversations
Part 27 Overwhelming
Part 28 Dresses
Part 29 Freak Out
Part 30 Wait... What Are You Doing
Part 31 JUST GO
Part 32 It Still Happens?
Part 33 News
Part 34 Sudden
Part 35 Darkness
Part 36 Relaxation
Part 38 Finally
Wedding Planning
Part 40 Annoyed
Part 41 Gym
Part 42 Suspicious
Part 43 Jack and Finn!
Part 44 Move!
Part 45 Phone Call...
Part 46 I Love You
Part 47 ASAP
Part 48 So Close, Yet So Far
Part 49 Meetings
Part 50 Almost Time
Part 51 Morning
Part 52 Almost Time
Part 53 Love

Part 37 Conversations

53 0 0
By FrantasticFanfics

*2 hours later*

Connor's POV

Kate sat across the small table, from me, and kept reading through her book. I looked around the room, to see Lia and Andrea sitting on the bed, talking and Ricky was sitting on the floof, with his back against the wall, behind me.

I looked up and saw Kate, reading. I smiled as I looked at her complexions. Her adorable small nose, her beautiful brown hair, and glistering brown eyes.

Kate stopped reading her book, and put her bookmark back into the book. Then she put it down on the table. "Whatcha doing?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Just enjoying the view." I said. She blushed and looked down, causing a strand of hair to fall in front of her face. I stood up slightly and moved the strand of hair, back behind her ear. "Your so beautiful, you know that?" I said.

She blushed even more, and covered her face with her hands, "Stopppp." she said, "Your making me blushhhh."

"But you look cute when you blush."

"No I don't, I look like a freaking tomato."

"The cutest tomato." I said, as she blushed even more. I stood up and reached over the table. I grabbed her hands and uncovered her face, and gave her a kiss.

Once I pulled away, I saw her smile. I smiled back at her.

Andrea's POV

Lia and I looked over at Kate and Connor. "They're so cute" I said.

I looked back at Lia. "Ugh I wish JC was here." Lia said.

"I wish I had a boyfriend." I said.

"You'll find someone eventually," Lia said.

"Phtt, yea right."

"What about Kenny Holland? I thought you liked him."

"yea, I do, but I don't know, what if it ends up like how Kian and I did?"

"It won't, not all boys will break your heart, if anything, your gonna break his heart." Lia said, and I laughed softly.

Ricky's POV

I stood up and walked over to where Kate and Connor were. "How's the happy couple doing?" I asked, as I pulled a chair over and sat down next to them.

"Good" Connor said.

"Frantastic." Kate said. We all laughed softly.

"Who knew power outages were so boring?" I asked.

"And who would've thought that this hotel doesn't have a generater? Especially how this hotel is in an area where they always get big storms." Kate added. Connor and I looked at her.

"How do you know this hotel is in an area where big storms occur?" Connor asked.

"I usually come up to Massachusetts for Meet & Greets and DigiFest and stuff like that." Kate said.

"That's cool, we rarely come up here." I said, and Connor nodded in agreement.

"I'll go to the front desk, and I'll talk to them and ask them if they have a generator." I said.

"Okay." Connor and Kate said.

I stood up and walked to the door, and walked down the stairs to the main lobby. I walked to the front desk and rang the bell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 17 35
A Connor Franta fan fiction.
37.6K 538 66
(Before you read this, I just want to note I wrote this when I was 11/12 so if it jumps around a lot, please excuse) This is the story of Skylar Broo...
29.6K 536 44
This is a story about girl named Katrina Kennady. She has a sister, and she has to take care of her. Cause when she was 15 and her sister was 10 ,mom...
4.2K 202 28
My life was always quite simple. Nothing overly dramatic or significant ever happened. I spent my days hanging out with my friends and studying for m...