Appa (BTS fanfic)

De tattoo_wallflower

"Appa?" "Appa means Dad." "So instead of one dad. I have 7 dads!" [Completed] Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Part of Alternative Ending
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]

Chapter 10

8.8K 328 34
De tattoo_wallflower

"Oppa~" Su Bin calls out to Jimin who turns around immediately. "Can I talk to you?"

He nods before excusing himself from his stylists and walking over to the female. "Oppa," she says seriously. "If anything happens to me, take the notebook and read it. You will understand everything."

"Wae?!" he exclaims in shock, not understanding what she meant. "Are you okay?!"

"Oppa. I'm okay!" she exclaims before laughing. "I'm just saying if anything happens!"

"Aish this kid," he mutters before ruffling her hair. "Don't make Oppa worry."

She just smiles, showing off her eye smile. "I think you should worry about the twins," she says and as if on cue, they run in between them, squealing. "One day, they will get injured."

"They're just kids~ Let them have their fun," Jimin replies with a wave of his hand.

Su Bin sighs as Jimin returns to his stylists. Yoongi sat next to Su Bin. "How have you been Su Bin?" he asks and she smiles back brightly.

"I'm fine Oppa! What about you?" she replies.

"Oppa is okay," he says before smiling slightly. "I feel more refreshed with her out of my life."

"Oppa, not to be rude but why did you get together with her?" she asks slowly.

He sighs. "I just wanted to be remember how it felt like to love and be loved. I miss that feeling of having someone I can call mine and someone who loves for Min Yoongi and Suga," he says and she nods slowly.

After a short silence, Su Bin decided to ask him about it. "Oppa..." she says and he replies with a 'hm'. "I was thinking... about getting a job..."

"What?" he asks a little shocked.

"I just don't want Oppas to keep spending money on me," she says with her head down. "I saw something I liked recently but I didn't have money and it cost a lot..."

"What do you want?" he asks.

"A laptop..." she mumbles. "A MacBook..."

"Oppa will buy it for you~" the rapper replies happily and she looked up before shaking her head furiously.

"Aniyo Oppa!" she exclaims loudly, shocking the boy. "I... just want to be independent and stop letting Oppas spend money on me... You guys let Ji Woo, Min Jun and me stay in your dorm and want nothing back. You guys still spend so much money on us everytime we go out... I feel bad."

"Pabo yah," Yoongi says before patting her head. "Oppas spend money on Ji Woo, Min Jun and you because you guys are under our care. We love you guys. Who says that you guys don't do anything? Su Bin yah. I know that you will clean the dorm when it gets dirty. Ji Woo and Min Jun keep a smile on our faces. They motivate us to work harder because now instead of taking care of ourselves, we have three more kids to take care of~ Because of Ji Woo, I have stopped being Motionless Min. She makes me move from my bed even on a free day."

"Still Oppa! I want to get a job! I want to buy things to thank Oppas! I want to have my own money to buy Oppas present!" she exclaims in protest as Yoongi smiles happily. She blows her cheeks up and pouts. "Please Oppa~"

"Aish ask the other Oppas too," he says, unable to make a decision.

"Ah... Okay," she says as Yoongi got called on stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS and the three kids gathered to eat dinner together for the first time after months. "Yah Su Bin ah," Seokjin calls out to the girl. "Don't spend so much time around J-Hope!"

"Aniyo! Hoseok Oppa and I spend the least time together!" she protests back.

"But you look like him now!" Seokjin exclaims back as the rest of the boys look at her.

Su Bin was sitting with her sleeves rolled up and one leg upright, supporting her right arm. She immediately sits cross legged as she pouts. "It's your fault Oppa!" she exclaims before furiously eating what's in front of her.

"Wae?! Jimin taught you that!" Hoseok pushes the blame and Jimin glares at the older boy.

"My first meal with you guys after so long and you guys are so noisy. Wae?!" Yoongi complains as the twins laugh. "Can we just eat without Jimin and J-Hope fighting?!"

"Mianhae hyung!" they immediately said before returning to eat.

Yoongi looks over to Su Bin and they made eye contact. He tilts his head slightly to indicate that she should mention it now. "Oppa..." she says and the 6 other boys look at her with food in their mouth. "I was thinking about... getting a job."

"Wae?!"

"What?!"

"Yah! Oppa treat you really well!"

"You don't need a job!"

"Su Bin ah~"

"Are we not taking good care of you?"

"Aniyo Oppa!" she exclaims staring into the eldest's eyes to reassure him. "Oppa take really good care of me! And I'm really thankful!"

"Then why do you think of getting a job?" Jungkook asks.

"Its just... Oppa... Treat me so well... I need someway to thank Oppa. So working and earning my own money will be better!" she explains. "Also.. I want to buy a laptop..."

"Ahhhhhh~" they said in unison, understanding the situation.

"Aish. Oppa can buy for you!" Taehyung exclaims. "Why bother going to work?"

"Oppa~" she says pouting slightly, knowing that it will affect the boys. "You guys have spent so much money on me and I can't even repay with anything. Many teenagers my age is working too!"

The boys thought about it, talking through eye contact. "Oppa~ Please," she says making puppy eyes even though she feels uncomfortable. "I feel bad using Oppas' hard earned money."

"But Su Bin ah~ Why do you want a job so badly?" Namjoon asks concerned.

'So that if we were thrown to the streets, we will have something to fend for ourselves...' she thinks. 'And I can have money to buy presents for Oppas...'

"Oppa please," she begs, totally avoiding the question. She pouts fully.

"Aigoo~ This kid has so much aegyo," Taehyung protests. "Eottokhae?!"

"Jebal Oppa," she whines cutely.

"Aish. Su Bin yah. I know you're uncomfortable," Yoongi says. "Don't do things that you don't like."

She nods slightly. "Jebal Oppa..." she says with her head down in a kneeling position.

"Wae Su Bin... Wae?" Hoseok asks seriously as Su Bin shuts her eyes tightly.

"Oppa jebal..." she just replies in a softer voice. "Jebal..."

"Su Bin give us a reason why and we'll consider..." Yoongi replies back.

Jungkook glances worriedly at the girl with her head down. He saw a tear drop to the ground and his eyes widen. "I just want to feel normal Oppa..." she stutters. "I want to experience like a normal person..."

Jungkook sends a look to Namjoon who stops the boys from asking. "Su Bin yah~ Eat your dinner. Wipe those tears. Oppas mianhada," Namjoon says and she nods timidly before returning to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin stared at the notebook in front of him. Su Bin had slid it over to him before going into her room.

"Oppa. I know you've been wanting to read this... Here it is," she says.

"Su Bin ah... Oppa doesn't need to read this..." Jimin says but she left for her room already.

He sighs, fighting mentally about whether to open it or not. "Jimin Hyung!" Jungkook exclaims seeing the notebook in front of him. "You took it from her?!"

"Aniyo!" he immediately replies as the maknae frowns. "Su Bin told me to read it..."

"Are you going to?" he asks curiously.

"Going to what?" Taehyung jumps into the conversation as he sees the notebook. "Oh! Isn't that Su Bin's?"

He picks it up and was about to open it when Jungkook and Jimin jump on him. "Don't read it!" Jungkook yells trying to reach for the notebook.

"Wae?!" Taehyung replies and he got hit by Jimin on the head.

"It's invading her privacy!" Jimin replies, rolling his eyes.

"Yah. Why are you guys so noisy?" Yoongi mutters as he walks out of the room to see the three youngest in BTS in a pile with Taehyung holding a notebook. "Yah!"

The three of them looked at him and abruptly stood up. "Isn't that Su Bin's?" he asks as he eyes the notebook in Taehyung's hand. "Did you take it?!"

"Aniyo! It was on the table!" Taehyung protests.

Suga eyes him weirdly. "Appa~" he hears Ji Woo's voice.

Ji Woo looks at her four dads in curiosity. "What are you doing?" she asks.

"Nothing Ji Woo," Yoongi replies before grabbing the notebook out of their hands. "Come on Ji Woo, have you brushed your teeth?"

Yoongi leads the younger girl away to the toilet before getting Namjoon to watch over her. He knocked slightly on Su Bin's door but got no response. He opens the door slightly to see her sprawled across her bed sleeping and obviously wearing Jimin's old clothes.

Yoongi looks around her room to see some scattered pieces of the boys' accessories. He never knew she took them. Well borrowed them and never returned back. He puts the notebook under his beanie that Su Bin had left on the table. He wondered when she will be returning all of their accessories. He looks over to the girl sleeping soundly once again before leaving the room quietly.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

179K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
75.5K 2.4K 26
- a BTS OT7 fanfiction - "Hey Jina, is your dad coming to pick you up today?" "Oh, which dad?" Genre: family - discontinued ; but still able to be re...
318K 12.4K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...
178K 9.3K 19
A girl often goes to a boba shop to quench her thirst but one day a boy walks in and she realizes she's not just thirsty for boba completed