BNHA Oneshots & Preferences

By Onyxiana

I have too many ideas and I don't want to make long books, so here's a book with all my ideas! Just know, I l... More

Introduction
You're Alive |Shoto Todoroki x Reader
Notes | Denki Kaminari x Foreign!Reader
Language Barrier | Denki Kaminari x Foreign!Reader P2
Hints | Katsuki Bakugou x Quirkless!Reader
Traitor | Denki Kaminari x Traitor!Reader
Follow You | Pro-Hero!Izuku Midoriya x Foreign!Reader
Found You | Katsuki Bakugou x Reader
I love you | Shouta Aizawa x Reader
Diary | Hitoshi Shinsou x Reader
The Big 3 Plus 1 | The Big 3 x Powerful!Reader
Letters | Katsuki Bakugou x Reader
Mission Complete | Izuku Midoriya x Assassin!Reader
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader x Denki Kaminari
Izuku Midoriya x Poly!Fem!Reader x Eijiro Kirishima
Izuku Midoriya x Fem!Hero!Reader
Candy | Tamaki Amajiki x Villain!Reader
Izuku Midoriya x Fem!Reader
Disillusioned | Mirio Togata x Reader
Lost Again | Mirio Togata x Reader
Shoto Todoroki x Abusive!Reader
Fumikage Tokoyami x Injured!Reader
Shoto Todoroki x Reader Birthday Special!
Bodyguard!Shota Aizawa x Model!Reader
They Cheat (Male Students)
They Cheat (Female Students)
They Cheat (Pro Heroes)
Resurrection | Katsuki Bakugou x Reader x Shoto Todoroki
Who Are You | Katsuki Bakugou x Reader x Tamaki Amajiki
Be Mine | Denki Kaminari x Shy!Reader
The Big 3 x Powerful!Reader P2
Late Night Texts (Male Students)
Late Night Texts (Female Students)
Late Night Texts (Pro Heroes)
Where They Like To Kiss You (Male Students)
Where They Like To Kiss You (Female Students)
Where They Like To Kiss You (Pro Heroes)
Late Night Trip | Shoto Todoroki x Reader
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader x Izuku Midoriya
Repair | Hitoshi Shinsou x Reader x Shoto Todoroki
When Someone Flirts with You | HCS
Emotionless | Mirio Togata x Reader
Doubt | Tamaki Amajiki x Reader
Doubt II | Tamaki Amajiki x Reader
Breakable | Eijirou Kirishima x Reader
Reconcile | Breakable P2; Eijirou Kirishima x Reader
Please Don't Leave | Denki Kaminari x Reader x Hanta Sero
Attraction | Katsuki Bakugou x Reader
The Bunny and The Fox | Izuku Midoriya x Reader
Pretty | Izuku Midoriya x Reader
Dating Tamaki Amajiki | HCS
Marry Me, Bunny | Tamaki Amajiki x Reader
A Chance Encounter | Izuku Midoriya x Reader
Serenade | Izuku Midoriya x Reader | HCS
Dating Izuku Midoriya HCS
Got Requests? | Requests Closed
Wake Up | Fumikage Tokoyami x Reader
Secret | Katsuki Bakugou x Reader
Control | Shoto Todoroki x Reader
Kyoka Jirou x Reader

Doubt III | Tamaki Amajiki x Reader

777 17 1
By Onyxiana

Ask: Please pleaseeee for the tamaki soulmate au, can we pleaseeee get them starting a family ??? I know its gender neutral but idk somehow??????? I just loved it so so much I can't ejsniswba

AN: So! As the anon mentioned, this is supposed to be gender-neutral, I don't often write my stories in 2nd person POV, but to make it easier on myself, I made an exception. For this fic, I separated them into different "routes". One is "Pet parents" where you adopt two pets and the other is obviously adopting a child. I opted for adopting because this is gender-neutral. I tried. I added in the pet parents because I'm sure there's someone out there who doesn't want children (me included) and so I'm trying to be inclusive here. I don't particularly like writing for this topic but I did it anyway.

Length: 2.3k

Summary: You and Tamaki have been married for a few years but you feel like you need a new addition! Why not start a family?

(c/n) = Child's name

Full Name: (f/n) Amajiki
Quirk: (y/q)
Age: 26

******

Your marriage was great! It was even better than what you'd ever dreamed of and especially being married to your best friend... it was the greatest feeling in the world.

You loved going to bed next to Tamaki, you loved waking up to his sleeping face (on the days you'd wake up early), you loved living with him, you loved having his last name as yours, and you loved calling him your husband.

Tamaki was a much more confident man now, he still had anxiety and he was still working on handling the public's positive feedback. Tamaki was the number 6 hero, therefore, he garnered a lot of attention whenever people saw him on the streets. Of course, since he was such a high ranking hero people were well aware of his anxiety and were actually nice enough to not push it too much.

That helped, a lot, but so did you. Tamaki would often think about you to calm his nerves and if he ever got scared in a dangerous situation, his mind always thought back to your beautiful smile. You were his drive, passion, and determination. You made him better, you gave him the courage he needed to be confident. Whenever he faltered, whether it was talking to a group of pro heroes, a crowd, or in a fight against a villain, he'd think of your face with that big smile he loved. He'd think about your laugh and he would feel a burst of confidence.

Your relationship was great and there was nothing you'd want to change about it.

Well, maybe one little thing. You and Tamaki were very happy with each other, but there were plenty of times when the house felt a little empty. So why a new cute new addition?

"Hey, Tama?"

"Yes, bunny?" Currently, both of you were sitting on the couch on his day off, having a cuddle date.

"We should start a family." He almost choked on his strawberry. "Oh! C-careful, baby!"

PET PARENTS:

"I-I'm o-ok!" He squeaked out, sitting up. "I-I thought you d-didn't w-want kids!"

"Well, it doesn't have to be kids." Now he was confused. Slowly, he moved the bowl of strawberries to the coffee table and looked at you.

"So... how?"

"We can have pets! We would be great dog parents! Or cats! We could have a couple of puppies or a couple of kittens! Maybe it doesn't even have to be cats or dogs! We could adopt..." As you rambled on and on about your idea, Tamaki watched you with a loving smile on his face, still unable to wrap his head around you being his soulmate.

You'd told Tamaki much earlier on in your relationship about you not wanting kids. There were a multitude of reasons and no matter which way you thought about it, kids were just never for you. The idea terrified you, especially telling your soulmate, who had little to no choice in how he felt about you.

Much to your relief, Tamaki was perfectly fine with your decision. He was actually someone who wasn't sure how he felt about having his own child. Sure, the idea wasn't... awful, but it didn't exactly excite him. In fact, the topic of children was never on his mind. It took a bit of reassurance, but he promised you that he was genuinely ok with your decision.

Ultimately, the two of you decided on a kitten and a puppy! So, that meant you had to get all the supplies and that's what you were doing currently.

"Here's a good litter box," Tamaki called out, looking back at you. Your eyes traveled to the large litter box in his arms. "It's a good size and the litter won't fly out."

"That is! What about this food bowl? It's perfect for the kitty and this one can be for the puppy." You said, holding up the two food bowls. He gave you a smile and nodded.

"Looks good!" The next step was the food, you both were extremely picky since it was your first time with pets.

"I think this is better," Tamaki said, reaching out and pointing to a bag of puppy food. "We can use the same brand when our puppy gets older."

"Ooh, great idea. Here's one for the kitten." You said, pointing to one down the aisle. "One for kitties and then adults! Perfect!" To say that you both were excited was an understatement. You'd been planning on getting pets for about two weeks now, since Tamaki had been so busy, it had to be put on hold. When he'd finally had some spare time, you two decided to buy the supplies first and then adopt your new babies.

***

"What about this little guy?" Tamaki asked, gently guiding you by grabbing your shoulders. He pointed and you saw the most adorable puppy looking in your direction. (insert description of puppy).

"Oh my god, he's so cute!" You exclaimed as the puppy jumped up and down excitedly. He happily wagged his tail, even standing on his back paws and reaching out with his front.

"He's adorable," Tamaki said with a smile as you quickly ran towards the enclosure it was in. The puppy happily jumped around as you reached down and picked it up. Holding him close to your chest, you giggled as his nose sniffed your jawline. "He's perfect..." Tamaki whispered without you noticing.

Once you'd chosen out the puppy, you two were taken to where they kept the young kittens. They were all in little enclosures with each other and were actually kind of loud. You two walked around looking at each and everyone until one particular kitten caught your eye. (insert kitty's description).

"What about this one?" You said to the volunteer, who smiled at you.

"That's a great choice! She's actually a pretty calm kitten so far." The woman took the kitten out and you hold her in your hands. She nuzzled into your hands and rubbed her chin against your thumb. You hugged the kitten to your chest and looked at Tamaki with hopeful eyes.

"She's perfect." He answered.

***

"Ok! I have everything set up," you said excitedly as you walked back to where Tamaki sat with both the kitten and puppy on his lap. They were currently sniffing each other and carefully scavenging the area around them. "Aww, they're so cute." You carefully and slowly sat down next to Tamaki on the floor as your new babies waddled around the living room.

"They're adorable, especially the way they try to walk." He commented as his indigo eyes landed on your new "children". Your eyes landed on his face and that gentle smile that he had made your heart swell with happiness.

"Thanks for understanding," you whispered, your hands gently brushing against his, "especially that I don't want children."

"Of course, bunny. I love you and honestly, it's completely ok that you don't want children. Lots of people don't. Besides, maybe it's too dangerous for us to have kids, knowing (my/our) line of work." You smiled and leaned against him as his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

"Thank you, Tama. That... makes me feel so happy." He pressed a kiss to your nose. "I love you too." Your puppy barked making you both look over as he accidentally fell to the side. He quickly sat up making the kitten run over to him, her nose brushing against his head as she tried to figure out what happened. The kitten meowed as she walked around the puppy who fell on his back. He raised his paw up to touch her nose, making her meow again.

"They are adorable."

"Our little babies!" Tamaki smiled, his heart filling with so much happiness that he almost cried.

"Yeah. Our little family. I love you, Bunny." You giggled at him, giving him a bright smile.

"I love you too, Tama."

ADOPTING A CHILD:

"I-I'm o-ok!" He squeaked out, sitting up. "You want children?" You nodded eagerly at his words which made him frown. "I-I d-don't know, I'm not sure i-if I'd make a good father o-"

"You'll be a great dad! I know it," You interrupted him, moving closer to sit on his lap. Your hands gently took his face, your thumbs brushing against his cheek. "Listen, you're an amazing person. You're an amazing hero and husband, being a dad is just next on the list and I know for a fact you'll do great."

He sighed a little at your words, his hands gently touching your wrists. Those words weren't enough to chase away his fears, they were barely enough to calm his heart that was beating wildly.

However, you were enough. You, yourself, were enough to make him feel at ease. Knowing that he wouldn't be alone was a comforting thought, knowing that his spouse and best friend was going to be with him was even better.

Tamaki's hands slid down to your waist as he hugged you tightly. Your arms wrapped around him, a small smile gracing your face.

"I think it's a great idea, bunny."

***

In the end, you both opted to adopt a child. You were both tempted to get an infant, however, after some contemplation and lots of late-night conversation, you ultimately came to the decision that it would be better to adopt a child out of the foster care system.

The first step was the information session. You had to wait a bit longer than you thought due to Tamaki's busy schedule, but you had finally managed to go. Quite a bit of people recognized him. There was plenty of important information, things you two didn't even know. Coming home from that only made you two more excited to adopt.

The second step was completing an adoption study and getting foster care approval. You two had to go through plenty of paperwork, training sessions, individual and joint interviews, and social workers coming to your home. You both were more than qualified, so there weren't very many issues you ran into aside from having very little experience with children. Which was easily remedied with the training sessions.

Next, once the home study was completed and finalized, all you two needed to do was wait until they'd found a waiting child that fit well for you both. Your social worker found plenty of photo-listings for you two, along with any information you'd need to know.

The fourth and almost final step was submitting an inquiry. When they'd found a child who was identified as a perfect fit for you, they would submit your home study. The social worker then decided whether the child was a good fit for you two and there were a few that were deemed bad matches. However, they'd finally found the perfect match for you two, which you were more than happy with.

After that, you both had to meet with another social worker who explained any last details as well as some facts about the child. You two finally got to meet your new (son/daughter). Their name was (c/n) and they were 4 years old.

Not even a few days later, they were at your house. Both you and Tamaki loved (c/n) more than words could explain. They meant so much to you and you always felt a sense of happiness flood over you when you would tell anyone you had a child and about them.

Mirio and Nejire happily spoiled (c/n) which was sometimes a bit tough to keep up with. Your (son/daughter) loves both of them, but they especially liked Eijiro. He always brought candy home for them and was around them a bit more since he was Tamaki's partner.

~

"Where's my little noodle?!" Eijiro exclaimed as he walked into the house. A loud squeal was heard followed by the patter of little feet as (c/n) ran into the living room.

"UNCLE KIRI!" Your (son/daughter) ran to him, launching themselves into his arms. He let out a fake groan as he picked them up and spun them around.

"Wow! You've gotten so much bigger, (c/n)! Almost took me out!"

"Guess what! Guess what! Guess!"

"What?!" Eijiro asked, with a loud gasp, pretending to be extremely shocked.

"I got my quirk today!" Tamaki sighed as he walked into the living room with his arms crossed.

"Yep, and it destroyed the bed, too." You giggled as you rubbed his arm, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"We'll have to get a new one."

"What quirk did you get, noodle?" Eijiro asked.

"EXPLOSIVE LIGHTNING!" His red eyes widened as they shot at you and Tamaki. Tamaki only sighed, covering his face and you gave him a bright smile.

"(c/n)'s lightning attacks create large explosions. Much like two heroes we already know." His shocked look melted into a bright smile and he threw your child up and caught them.

"That's amazing! Did you know, two of my closest friends have similar quirks?"

"CHARGEBOLT AND GROUND ZERO!" He nodded with laughter as he hugged (c/n).

"Exactly! That's amazing! Congratulations! Are you gonna be a hero? Planning on attending UA?" (c/n) nodded with a bright smile.

"Just like daddy! I'm gonna be like Suneater! I'm gonna kick butt!" Tamaki's face turned a little red, but a loving smile fell on his face. His child wanted to be like him... a hero like him. He could've almost cried... ok, he cried. A little tear.

Fine, it was a few tears. But he was happy and no one could blame him. Tamaki was always so scared of so many things. He was scared he'd make a bad hero, he was scared he'd be an awful boyfriend, he was scared he'd be an awful husband, and he was terrified of being an awful father. Except he, himself, proved every single thought wrong. He was a great hero, he was a great boyfriend, he was an amazing husband, and he was a phenomenal father.

"Wanna see my quirk, uncle Kiri?!"

"Of course I do!"

"NO!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 609 23
this series deals with ptsd, self harm, sa, ed and more, if you have any requests go ahead i lack imagination so .... but other than that please enj...
30.6K 506 33
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€Šโœงใ€‹โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ—‰โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€ โŸฌโŸฎโข๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ปโขโŸฏโŸญ Got a request? Make your request on the Request Page! (IT WILL MOSTLY...
232K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person ๐Ÿ˜ญ Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...
23.3K 564 42
So, uh. Hi. I made a one-shot book, 'cuz I have so many ideas in my head that I'd be a shame if I don't share them. I'll usually make one-shots from...