WICKED GAMES WE PLAY

By lovehardlovewrong

You know how sometimes two people meet and fall in love with each other and it feels like they are meant to b... More

QUEENS DON'T SLIDE
WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE.
A SMILE SETS EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOT A PLAYER...I'M THE GAME
CHARITY IS THE STRONGEST VIRTUE!
THICK THIGHS.....THIN PATIENCE
MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!
EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!
WHAT WEIGHS MORE....FEAR OR DEATH???
A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!
WE ALL EAT LIES WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE HUNGRY!
DOMINOS FALL WITH A FLICK!!!
CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!
GHOST OF THE GRUESOME PAST!
NEVER BE LATE FOR SATAN'S DATE!!!
WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!
BREAK OF A NEW DAWN!!!
SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!
SLOW AND STEADY NEVER WINS!!!
PAIN CONNECTS FASTER THAN HAPPINESS!!!
NEVER LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND!!!
SETTING FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!
HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS
TO UNDERSTAND IS TO TRUST!!!
NOT GOOD AT GOODBYES!!!
MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!
SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!
FRIENDS WITH NO BENEFITS!!!
BARKING DOGS SOMETIMES BITE!!!
REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!
FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF THRILLERS!!!
DRAG ME TO YOUR HELL!!!
IGNORANCE IS NOT ALWAYS A BLISS!!!
A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!?!
IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!!
KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
HACKING THE SACK!!!
YOU CAN'T UNHEAR A SIREN'S CALL!!!
LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED!!!
HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE!!!
PAIN AND PLEASURE!!!
CALL OUT MY NAME!!!
A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!
NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!
HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!
A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!
WRECK ME ALL YOU WANT!!!
BLESS MY HEART!!!
I JUST WANT YOUR LOVING!!!
COLOUR ME CURIOUS!!!!
I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!
THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED!!!
WE ALL DESERVE TO HEAL!!!
WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS!!!
FIXING BROKEN THINGS!!!
A MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK!!!
WALK AWAY FROM PAIN!!!
WRONG PEOPLE LOVE THE HARDEST!!!
SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW!!!
OF HEARTBREAKS AND HOPES!!!
UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY!!!
CHASING PAVEMENTS
BLOWN TO PIECES!!!
SOME MORE RAIN!!!
WE ALL FALL DOWN
CONCLUSIONS UNWINDING!!!
ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!
CRUSHING WAVES OF DESTINY!!!
ONE TRUE DESIRE!!!
WHAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY???
YOU OWN MY HEART!!!
STICKS AND STONES WON'T BREAK MY BONES!!!
DOG DAYS ARE OVER
TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!
WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!
TWO ALPHAS COLLIDING!!!
A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???
A MAN KNOWS!!!
HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!!
FOREVER KIND OF LOVE!!!!
ALMOST HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
SURPRISE BITCHES!!!
Music List of Wicked Games!!

FEELS LIKE HOME!!!

4.5K 624 258
By lovehardlovewrong

First of all ,thank you for the wishes and love.
And now if you don't follow me you must be wondering where i was or what i was doing?
Toh phle toh why on earth aren't you following me🙄😂
Jokes aside.... you can go to my wall and read the announcement i made,because i don't ever go M.I.A without telling you guys.

If you didn't check my announcement as soon as you realized i am missing,toh work on your love for me yar.
Aise thodi hota hai😂.

Anyways, i am adapting a healthier lifestyle now(for more details plz refer to my latest update on ishq ki baaziyan and read the note in the end)

I will try to get back on track but with me trying to get better,not doing too much of anything is also a requirement and i don't like half assing things.I want to make this quality over quantity so until i am all better and i don't feel satisfied with the update i write,you will not get them on a regular basis always.

Now sometimes i will be able to post regularly and sometimes i won't. So bear with me in both the cases and once your girl is feeling upto the mark,we will get this thing back on track!!!

On to the chapter now...i love you guys❤
.
.
.

Time was passing by as sidharth and sana were dating secretly. Its been fantastic two months of sana dating the lover boy and it was all going pretty almost great.

Well there is a reason for that almost.
Just you wait, i will tell you all about it.

When sana came back from her date both kaaya and shriya were waiting for her to spill the beans...and when she sat down,they tortured her for hours asking even the tiniest details.

Sana has explained to them the most imp.and basic rule though.

The dating thing and how she is still not in love with sidharth.

The girls were really excited to say the least.
And sana was happier than she's ever been.

She was radiating and cheerful and people around the world were witnessing that bounce in her step.

She was posting more,singing more and fans couldn't have been happier.

Sidharth and sana have really tried to keep it private.
They made sure to not be seen with each other at any cost but with sana's movie premiere around the corner, she was sure it was going to be difficult.

Things were great except for the fact that sidharth is pretty controlling and obsesses over her a lot.
Like sana won't respond for 10 minutes and he be texting her things like
"Are you mad"?
"Are we good"?

He is very insecure in their relationship and she knows the reason why.
Even after two months of being together, she isn't able to say that she loves him.

Sana is not the one to shy away from feelings but she will say it to him only when the muse hits her in the face with it,if you know what i mean.

They've met only 4 times ever since their date and media isn't helping his case either.

While he is in his office working he knows sana is out there probably dancing or kissing some guy she is working with.

For an actor that might not sound like a big deal but when you are sidharth, that pretty much flips you off.

Sidharth is not ashamed of showing his possessiveness and sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming for sana.

She tried telling him this many times but mostly he would change the topic and they would end up forgetting about it.

There was so much to explore about each other that sana was focused on that only.

Sidharth on the other hand was dealing with another problem side by side,but with sana it all seemed better.

He knew this was a herculean task but he was willing to give it his all.

Sidharth and vikas were able to investigate further with aayush to come to terms with a new piece of information.

Apparently the watchman who was working that day was suddenly retired.

And aayush insisted that they should check into it.

And sidharth gave him the information needed.

Another major breakthrough was,aayush was able to find out how the information got leaked about the book in the study.

Sonia's drawing room as well as her bedroom and kitchen,around where they all sat and talked, it had microphone stuck in the various hidden locations,which were destroyed by aayush's partner who pretended to be from the cleaning company and traced them out with a sensor...so the entire house was rigged.They drove sonia into that house so that they could listen to any confrontations in case he survived the bullet.

Aayush was the mind behind it all actually.
He knew vikas cannot be the traitor. So the only plausible explanation was this one and he waited for an opportunity to confirm it and he got the result few days back.

So to sum the situation up,they are looking for the watchman now and the culprit deliberately send sonia into that house so that their conversation can be recorded.
So they were one step ahead of them all the time.When sidharth thought they were being coy ,they actually were playing right into the hands of that person.

And he was more eager to find the murderer now.

Sidharth tries to think less about this right now and he spends most of his free time with two leading ladies in his life.

They don't meet everyday ofcourse and sana is very secretive so it doesn't leaves room for much.
But sidharth was very much under alert all the time about her.

He knew she is not like his ex but that fear still resided in his heart.
Sidharth feared that she won't love him back and this will all end in a second...he fears him not being able to give her time and attention will drive her away like his ex.

This vulnerability sometimes gets the best out of him and he behaves like a douche to her.
She has been busy shooting for a movie from last two months and that involved a lot of travelling and less time to spare.
She was back in Mumbai few days back but he still wasn't able to meet her in person because of lack of time on both the ends.

For example last week for instance, sana was shooting for one of the most iconic scene in her movie with one of the popular actors of our times but sidharth wasn't able to concentrate on his work when he saw their pictures together.

I mean the work ones are okay,he hates them too but he knows they are fake.

These were them together on the venue discussing things.Nothing sexual just talking but he seemed interested in her.

He can't tell sana that because she says
"Sidharth you say that for every man i work with"

But he can't help it.He is trying to be better at sharing her presence with the world but its so fucking hard sometimes.

All he could do is wait for her to call before she hits the bed so that they can talk until they fall asleep.
And that is why sidharth loves night so much.

He will sit in his bed and wait for her calls sometimes and sometimes he would call her and they would talk for as long as they can.

She was so refreshing to talk to.
That woman can carry any conversation. Politics,business,Bollywood, games,music....she knows it all.

They still haven't ...well they still haven't made love but in sidharth's defense he wanna do it the long way.

He wants to hear her say she loves him first.Sex can wait.

He couldn't care less about screwing her when she stimulates his brain enough and not to mention the fucking fact that they haven't seen each other in person from almost two weeks now...and the times they did meet its for a quick bite or sidharth driving her home from set.

Sidharth was living for this feeling of being in love and he hated anyone that lowered it down for him.

Sana gets mad yes but he is who he is and you can't just change that.

Work keeps them both busy and while sidharth has a timing of being free,sana works weird hours.

So they were not able to meet.But sidharth has told her already,as soon as this stupid project is over...she will be shooting his campaign and they will spend all the time together.

Sidharth was missing her so much, so he picked his phone and texted her

"I miss you love,hope you are doing good"

Oh yea,i almost forgot to tell you...the nickname thing isn't working well for them.

So sidharth calls her doll,angel,love,babe and his most iconic one is Queen....he says she behaves like one and that is what she is.

And sana well lets say sana calls him short but sweet words....she calls him bebe when annoyed and for the rest of the time she addresses him as babe.

She refused to call him king because according to sana they will sound like a cheesy couple so same names is a no go for her.

See,that is why sidharth is always worried with her.His rule book is a waste when it comes to her.
There is no way the tricks will work on her.

She is unimpressed by big huge sweepy things and likes the thoughtful small gestures and it makes sidharth nervous as fuck.

So right now he is just focusing on the part where she will be coming to work with him in two weeks or so.
He is trying to make this range bigger and better than the last one.

And with her in mind sidharth is busy sketching the designs and he wants to make it all pretty just for her.
.
.
.
Sana was on set right now,she was preparing for a dance sequence.

Her co worker has been way too interested in her and even though sana tries to shove it into the back of her head,she wants to make sure he stays away from her.

No a boyfriend has nothing to do with it,she doesn't like over familiarizing herself with people in general.
And she was hoping he would not be offended with her uninterest.

Sana was about to stand up when he entered and she silently rolled her eyes.
He smiled and sat next to her.

The man was constantly complimenting her.

"Wow shehnaaz you are so beautiful, this looks great on you"

Sana smiled and said
"To be fair everything looks good on me"

He nodded and she was about to leave when he said
"Listen i am hosting a club night with all of our crew and we all would like you to come with us"

Sana-Oh no,i don't do night outs in club,not really my scene.Thank you for the invitation though. I am honoured.

He wasn't giving up
"Please you don't have to stay much longer,there are not many women actually and i wanted sarah to be at ease toh wo better feel karegi agar tum rahogi wahan"

Sarah was the second female lead in the movie.

Sana was still not sure about it when he said
"Don't be selfish yar shehnaaz plz lets just all tag along it will be fun i promise, i will be on my best behavior"

Sana-But i...

He interrupted
"Please don't make me beg"

She gave up eventually.

Sana-Fine....but i won't be staying long.

He thanked her and she went out with him hot behind her trail.
Even though he just had few stills in the shot but he still was everywhere she was.

Sana was dancing and everyone was kind of mesmerized with the way she moved.

She did one take perfectly and for the next they called the dumbass to spin her around and dip her.

As he did that,someone from the set posted it on Instagram captioning
"Rehearsals are lit"💏

And continued with their work and needless to say it went everywhere within matter of minutes.

Sana was oblivious though, she had no idea.
Also it wasn't something vulgar that she should be concerned about.It was just something nice and sweet,a sneak peek of what's yet to come.

But guess who was annoyed at that little snippet and was sulking like a baby????

Yup....our very own manchild,who by the way is so predictable and cliche when in love its borderline cute and confusing.
Because when you look at him the last thing in your mind will be him acting cute and be clingy with sana.

But he was and it was super cute to watch.

Anyways, right now sidharth is being his usual stressed self and keeps telling himself to not react because she is a fucking actress,this is her job and he cannot get mad at every man who gets a chance at being near her.

This is how he is build okay,she can hate him for this all she wants but sidharth knows in his heart that he will never not be a jealous,possessive ass around her.
And she will have to find a way to deal with that because he plans on being with her for a really long time.

Sidharth picked his phone up and called sana.He looked at his watch and he knows she is on her set.

But the pictures were messing with his mind and he needs to hear her voice.

She picked up.
Sid-Damn...so the queen picks up my phone while working???I must be special to her.

Sana*smiling*Well the queen likes to keep the peasants happy you know😉...so tell me my humble servant how can i help you today?

Sid immediately got that whiny voice back and said
"The fuck you have to be so beautiful for doll???I keep having a moment everytime some new footage of you on the set gets leaked"

Sana-Really?What was it now?

Sid-Umm let me put it this way,a man that wasn't me was spinning you around.

Sana laughed and exclaimed
"Jesus sidharth, are you jealous of the people i work with"???

Sid-Hell yea....they get so much of your time angel,you can't really blame me for being jealous.

She was silent so sidharth decided to vent out.

Sid-I miss you...i miss your smile,your fragrance, that damn birthmark...i miss watching you eat and you scolding me when geniunely compliment you.
I misss yoooouuuu....when are we even going to spend some time together?

Sana-After the movie ends,i guess.

Sid-What's that like another week or so?

Sana-Actually two weeks of shoot and then the promotions.

Sid-Uggh...why don't you just kill me already. I am supposed to be a gentleman while someone parades you around the block like you are his???

Sana-Dude...chill.No one is claiming me,i am not an object sidharth....stop for fuck sakes stop trying to worry about people i don't give a crap about.Coz its annoying.

Sid-Yes ma'am.

And sana laughed again. Sidharth smiled over the phone and said
"Can i drop you off today"?

Sana-I will be free very late in the night sidharth.

Sit-Doesn't matter, i will still do it if you'd want me to.

Sana-No actually, i won't be busy shooting. I am going to a celebration tonight.

Sid-Han?What celebration?

Sana-Work thing,won't be staying much longer but i do need to finish the work first so it will be really late.

Sid-So i can't pick you at the club?

Sana-Nah...too many people.

Sid-Yar sana there has to be a way though,coz this is not working for me.
Yea when you are away i make it work but you being in the same place as me and still not being able to meet me is pretty annoying.

So do something about it.

Sana-Okay...well how about you be in the club before we enter and then when i will text you we will leave separately and then meet in the parking area.

Sid-Done.

Sana-I have to go now they are calling me.

Sid-I love you.

They disconnected and sana went back to her work and sidharth also felt a lot better than he was earlier.

He knows if he will meet her,that will hold him for a while.

Sidharth was embarrassed at what he has become. Well not really but sometimes he is.

He thinks to himself
"Bhai bezatti kra ra hai laundon ki tu...itna kon rota hai be"

But he keeps going still.

Vikas entered the room and laughed at sidharth's face.

Vikas-Sun aise ek photo khichwa ke na market mein nikaal people will love it.

Sid-Han?

Vikas-Gaadiyon ke peeche wo roti hui ldki nahi hoti jispe likha hota hai
"Tum kab aaoge"
Uska male version. 😂

Sid-Fuck off bhai...mera dimag mat khrab kar,ek toh waise hi kaam ni ho ra mujhse upar se tu meri khichai kar raha hai.

Vikas-Sorry bro,its just...its really funny to think about sidharth being a sappy romantic guy.

Sidharth kind of blushed at that statement and said

"I just...i missed this feeling bhai..tujhe toh pta hai maine give up kar diya tha i am just,i am so glad i am able to live this again.Sana ko nahi bolta par she saved me from myself in a way,i was wasting my fucking life"

Vikas-It feels so nice to see you being happy bhai,aise hi reh.Waise kaaya kehti hai k sidharth is a good influence on sana,she is more happy than she's ever been with anyone.And she wanted to thank you for removing that stick from her butt😄

Sid-Haha...tell K,i said thank you.

Sid was hesitant but he asked
"Bhai....how long did you wait with K before you guys you know,made it red"

Vikas-Oh well...merese mat puch i am dating a firework bro...she was not agaisnt it even on the first date but we took like a month or two to get there..why?
You haven't done it with s...

Vikas started the sentence off as a joke but when he saw sidharth's face.
He jumped and said
"Yes..yes...yesss.....kaaya owes me a roleplay now...she was sure you won't be able to resist her more than two weeks of dating and i said i know sana and she won't cave in"

Yaeeee...i won.

Sid-I am offended that my brother thought i won't be able to do it because sana won't let me.I haven't even tried to and that is the reason.

Vikas-who cares?i won bro.Thanks to tera naya sant avatar...seriously sidharth you actually love her now i am certain.Tu aur itna time aise hi nikaal de?

Sid-6 months bro,i feel like i don't even remember how to do it.

Vikas*winking*I am sure she will😋

Sid-Abey shakal dekhne ke liye taras gya hun, ye sb toh baad ki baaten hain.

Vikas smiled and sid asked
"Kya"?

Vikas-Remember the time when you only used to date actresses kyunki unke paas kam time hota hai so they don't get clingy...tere sath toh irony hogyi bhai😂

Sid-Has le saale,its such a terrible feeling i swear.Upar se maa tujhe pta toh hai...wo alag James bond bni hui hain.

Vikas-Arey han...maa ko kab btana hai?

Sid-Shadi ke baad😁

Vikas-Han tum dono ki honour killing ki news main hi post krwa dunga.

Sid-*laughing*Abhi nahi bhai,abhi tak toh shuru bhi ni hua kuch btane k liye.I've dated before as well.She won't suspect it..i am certain.

Vikas-Well i hope for your sake she doesn't...now tell me what are the plans?

Sid-I will be going to the penthouse once it all ends here kyunki i am supposed to be meeting my lady after this.

Vikas-Wah...so you won't be coming home then?

Sid-Nah...tell me i am busy working on the new line.

Vikas nodded and left sidharth to continue with the rest of his work and now he can finally finish it off and go rest before he gets ready to hit the club, sana sent him the name of.

It took him a while but sidharth was finally done with eveything and got ready to leave for the club because sana is going to be there afterwards.

He played some good old imagine dragons and was feeling quite happy,now all left to do is see the face he has been missing all day and then everything will be fine.

For sana the time was going pretty good,they were entering the club and the idea of sidharth hiding there somewhere and her not being able to see him was exhilarating but nerve wracking at the same time.

She was hoping no one sees them ofcourse and also she wanted to be free soon so that she can go home and rest, sana is exhausted to be honest and she just wants to relax.

They reached inside and even after doing so many scans,sana wasn't able to see him.
Their drinks arrived and she sloshed down them pretty quickly.

Sarah wanted to dance and she dragged sana to the dance floor.Both the girls were having a good time when her phone buzzed.

She opened it to see a text from sidharth saying
"I want to be that girl"😉

She looked around but still couldn't find him and decided to give him a show.

Sidharth was in his booth on the top sweating watching her move. He wanted to just go there and grab her because the way all men were staring at her.It was so fucking frustrating.

Sana wanted to see him but she decided one more drink won't hurt and by now she has been in there for 40 minutes which according to her is a plausible time to leave.

The drinks were taking forever so sana said
"I think i should leave"
Everyone started to beg her to not leave and that was when her costar said
"Acha another round of drinks and a dance with me and then you can go"

Sana kept denying but they were being pushy so she agreed to one dance with him.
Even though she never really grinded against him or so but sidharth was super pissed at his proximity with her while they were dancing...it reached a point when he wasn't able to take it and stepped out texting her
"Meet me in the parking when you're done rubbing against that asshole"

Sana read that and rolled her eyes at him.She stopped and they went back to their table where sana said
"Okay guys so i will be going now,my ride is outside..bye"

She was about to leave when the second round of drinks came and they kept saying that she should have this one before she leaves.

Sana was half way done with her glass when she heard someone screaming
"No not that one...no damnit"

She dropped it back and the guy looked at her surprisingly

"Dude she is going to be hammered in ten seconds...that drink had some magic in it for me...what the hell..what woman finishes a drink that fast"

Sana wasn't even listening to them,she was out the door and into the parking in a minute.

And she was about fall on her face when two arms caught her.

She looked up and said a bit slurry
"I only had 3 drinks i swear,plz don't be mad"

Sidharth was mad alright but not because of the drinking although he was wondering how she got drunk in just 3 drinks?

Sid helped her in the car and she shrieked at him

"Why the hell do you have this kong face sidharth, you look like a horse"

Sid-Oh do i now?Better than the stallion you were dancing with??

Sana giggled and he drove off to the road.

Sana sang in a baby voice
"Sidharth is so jealous, he is like a little baby..he keeps complaining...we we wee we we"

He was amused and decided to keep his anger at bay to enjoy her drunk side.

Sana-Are you mad at me?

Sid turned to see her almost about to cry.

Sid-What??No ,no angel...i love you,i am not mad at you i swear.

And he heard her crying loudly dramatically with no tears.

Sidharth was flustered and awkward and he had no idea what to do.

Sid-Shshhh..hey hey angel...angel...look at me...i swear i am not angry at you okay.i just i am sad that i missed you and when i saw you after a long time you were dancing with another man.

Sana-See..you are mad..don't be mad.I want you to be happy.

Sid-So you won't let me be sad?

Sana-Nope!

Sid-What can you do to make me happy?

Not a right demand from a drunk sana he realized it pretty soon.

As soon as sidharth focused back on road,he heard a click.

He didn't pay attention at first but when a clumsy and drunk sana was climbing on his lap while he was driving and he couldn't see anything, he thought they might die.

Sid-Fuck...no no...baby...no don't do that angel..damn it sana...stop.

But she very comfortably adjusted herself into him and sighed when she hugged him while he balanced driving.

Sid almost cried when she nuzzled him with her nose and said
"I missed you"

He mumbled
"Not fair queen,you decided to hug me when i can't do it back...not fair"

Sidharth was laughing at her incoherent words and he was totally enjoying her warmth.

When they reached her place,sidharth switched everything off and let her stay like that for a long time.

He kissed her forehead and said
"Comfy"???

Sana-Yeess...it feels so good.

Sid-Really?What does it feel like???

Sana*sighing*Home!

Sidharth hugged her tightly and kissed her lips swiftly before he carried her inside in the same position and ofcourse the staff and eveyone knows their dynamics by now...so there was no awkward glances from them as sir dropped his madam on the bed and she refused to let go so he had no choice but to stay the night.

Sid-You've got to leave me angel...i have to go.

Sana grunted and mumbled
"Bebbe...no stay plz"

And after 20 minutes of doing that same thing again and again, eventually sidharth laid himself down right next to her.

Not the meeting he expected but it was better and he was not complaining about what he got.
Afterall,spending the night is a lot better than dropping her off...right?
.
.
.

It doesn't end here babies....we seeing them the morning after as well🥂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...
504K 32.6K 71
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
32.3K 1.2K 14
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...