The Psychic of Ouran | Ouran...

By VEINSPOPPIN

Ouran High School is a well-known school in Japan, a school for the rich, the powerful and the intelligent. T... More

♛Chapter 1♛
♛Chapter 2♛
♛Chapter 3♛
♛Chapter 4♛
♛Chapter 5♛
♛Chapter 6♛
♛Chapter 7♛
♛Chapter 8♛
♛Chapter 9♛
♛Chapter 10♛
♛Chapter 11♛
♛Chapter 12♛
♛Chapter 13♛
♛Chapter 14♛
♛Chapter 15♛
♛Chapter 16♛
♛Chapter 17♛
♛Chapter 18♛
♛Chapter 19♛
♛Chapter 20♛
♛Chapter 21♛
♛Chapter 22♛
♛Chapter 23♛
♛Chapter 24♛
♛Chapter 25♛
♛Chapter 26♛
♛Chapter 27♛
♛Chapter 28♛
♛Chapter 29♛
♛Chapter 30♛
♛Chapter 31♛
♛Chapter 32♛
♛Chapter 33♛
♛Chapter 34♛
♛Chapter 35♛
♛Chapter 36♛
♛Chapter 37♛
♛Chapter 38♛
♛Chapter 39♛
♛Chapter 40♛
♛Chapter 41♛
♛Chapter 42♛
♛Chapter 43♛
♛Chapter 44♛
♛Chapter 45♛
♛Chapter 46♛
♛Chapter 47♛
♛Chapter 48♛
♛Chapter 49♛
♛Chapter 50♛
♛Chapter 51♛
♛Chapter 52♛
♛Chapter 53♛
♛Chapter 54♛
♛Chapter 55♛
♛Chapter 56♛
♛Chapter 57♛
♛Chapter 58♛
♛Chapter 59♛
♛Chapter 60♛
♛Chapter 61♛
♛Chapter 62♛
♛Chapter 63♛
♛Chapter 64♛
♛Chapter 65♛
♛Chapter 66♛
♛Chapter 67♛
♛Chapter 68♛
♛Chapter 69♛
♛Chapter 70♛
♛Chapter 71♛
♛Chapter 72♛
♛Chapter 73♛
♛Chapter 74♛
♛Chapter 75♛
♛Chapter 76♛
♛Chapter 77♛
♛Chapter 78♛
♛Chapter 79♛
♛Chapter 80♛
♛Chapter 81♛
♛Chapter 82♛
♛Chapter 83♛
♛Chapter 84♛
♛Chapter 85♛
♛Chapter 87♛
♛Chapter 88♛
♛Chapter 89♛
♛Chapter 90♛
♛Chapter 91♛
♛Chapter 92♛
♛Chapter 93♛
♛Chapter 94♛
♛Chapter 95♛
♛Chapter 96♛
♛Chapter 97♛
♛Chapter 98♛
♛Chapter 99♛
♛Chapter 100♛
♛Chapter 101♛
♛Chapter 102♛
♛Chapter 103♛
♛Chapter 104♛
♛Chapter 105♛
♛Chapter 106♛
♛Chapter 107♛
Extra
Art!
Art pt.2
ART 3
ART 4

♛Chapter 86♛

6.3K 458 209
By VEINSPOPPIN

Art art! Haven't gotten that in a while I'm so happy!!! :)))

@darling_lullaby

╔════•| |•════╗

During class periods, Saiki isn't what you would call a bad student. He was far from that, he wasn't a teacher's pet, like how some of the boys and girls were. Saiki was just a plain, and smart student who had clubs and acquaintances, even if girls would constantly surround his desk right before and after class when Saiki should have been reading. Since Saiki wasn't a 'bad kid' or a 'bad student' teachers would usually request him to take papers and homework up to different teachers in the building.

He was also the only one that did that, since it wouldn't matter if he missed a few minutes of class he would bounce back, and since he would likely not put up a right of 'child slavery' like how other rich kids in his class would, and today was no different. He was bringing up a few science papers up to the other teachers for a lab report that they had to do in the upcoming days.

Saiki didn't look over the sheets, he never did, but this time it was a little bit different as a few words caught his attention: Frog Dissection Project. Now Saiki didn't care much for animals and didn't care for the most part about this, but as he continued to file through the papers it made him almost disgusted.

Since the frogs were said to be 'fresh' (-ly killed), and they'll be the ones to open the frog, to begin with, that means the frogs currently were going to suffer a painful death, and Saiki does not condone to that type of cruelty.

Humans may be one of the highest in the food chain, but I'm above everyone else. Saiki scowled and burnt the papers on the spot to stop any more people from finding out about the frog project, where then they'll be an uproar if a filthy rich student were to find out they escaped and likely all around the school.

Saiki chose to skip class for the first time and went around the school to find the frogs, and it didn't take long either seeing them in a storage closet in the science wing of the school. The frogs croaked angrily as Saiki began to pick up the crate. They continued to rasp and grew louder due to the sudden movement.

Stop that! Saiki commanded as he held the frogs' tank up to his face so he could see them all better. The frogs did stop.

'Humans can speak to us?' the frogs mostly questioned as they began to croak again.

No, I can not speak to you, I'm a psychic, not an animal whisperer. he continued. A few frogs croaked.

'So you're here to kill us!' one panicked as Saiki quickly grew annoyed as they began to croak louder, likely going to give Saiki away if he kept this up.

Shut up! Saiki commanded and all the frogs did as they told, I'm saving you, so unless you want a faster death, be quiet. not one frog had croaked anything, as Saiki held the tank in front of him, and teleported to the fields where he planned on dumping them out in the nearby pond that was 'natural' (Naturally added by money, that is)

As he let the frogs out of the pond, and each one said some sort of thanks or croak to him. Saiki was bombarded by their thoughts, canceling the one's around him, setting the tank down as all the frogs were now in the water and running away into the bushes, he seemed to be called for.

"Mr. Saiki! The office now!" one of his teachers had caught him.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Ootori was getting impatient, as he tapped his pen on the table and looked at his watch. Saiki still wasn't here, he actually wasn't in any of his classes after science class. In any other case, Ootori would have expected Saiki to leave midway through the day, but his train pass wasn't in any use other than from the morning, and a teacher would have at least seen him leaving to report his ascendence, but seeing the information of students present and not, he hadn't seen Saiki's name crossed off.

Suoh clearly noticed Saiki's missing too, as he went up to Ootori and questioned the exact same question as he did. "Mommy, do you think he abandoned us?" he cried and then began to wallow in the corner, "After all we had done for him?" he now began to grow mushrooms in the corner, and Ootori sighed.

"Of course not," he said and scrolled on his computer, still not finding information about Saiki's sudden disappearance. "Not like I'd let him anyways." he still had a debt to help clear, and Haruhi definitely wasn't going to let him go. Plus, they all knew where he lived anyways.

Ootori sighed and rubbed his eyes, he couldn't have just disappeared. So he thought best of what to do. He and Suoh would go up to the office to see if they had him do some extra work for the teachers and was running late due to that.

By the time the parents of the club duo got to the office, they saw Saiki getting scolded by multiple teachers and that weird front desk lady as the honor student just sat there. With no remorse, or even the slightest bit of emotion. Suoh scowled at the teacher's sight, they definitely weren't praising him after doing what they told him to do.

Both walked in and the teachers didn't stop scolding, "I can get you expelled, what you did was treasonous and you deserve to get your title as an honor student removed." It was clear that the teacher had no right to say that, and no power to do so either, Ootori knew that and clear on Saiki's face he knew that too.

Saiki saw the two boys step in as he raised his eyebrow towards the vice president and president and then looked back up at the angry teacher. "Now, you will spend your own money--," that's where Ootori stepped in, or at least tried to, as Suoh was faster.

"You shall not," he spoke loudly, all the teachers turned around, their faces quickly pales. "Unless he committed some sort of crime to another student, you will not expel him nor charge him for what he did." Suoh sounded a lot like Ootori, who had yet to say a word. Suoh's hand flashed down in dramatic effect.

"B-but, Mr. Suoh." one of the teachers who had threatened Saiki spoke up, "He-- he released all the lab frogs from--,"

"A student did that last year too." Ootori now began to speak, stepping forward to stand next to Suoh. "However, the outcome was you praised him for standing up for what he believed him," Ootori smiled a deathly smile, Saiki even shivered along with the teachers, "yet you're scolding him for some sort of treason against the school?" Ootori tilted his head to flash another Shadow King™ smile. "That hardly seems fair... or at the least compatible on school grounds."

Suoh looked at Ootori and looked back at the teachers, as the four-eyes continued to talk. "So unless you want your position from Ouran removed. I recommend we all forget this happened, and avoid the dissection lab altogether." He looked at all the teachers and the front desk lady who shivered. "How does that sound?" they all nodded, shook to their core, no one looked at Ootori directly in his cold eyes.

"You may go now Mr. Saiki." the boy stood up.

"I believe an apology is necessary," Suoh spoke to them, all looked at the psychic boy and no glance to either of the three student hosts in the room as they all bowed to Suoh.

"Our--" they all began to say towards the two rich boys.

"To Kusuo."

All the teachers stopped and paused, turning to Saiki they all bowed like in sync robots. "Our apologies." Saiki didn't bother to nod as he looked at the opposite duo who seemed to be working together properly for the first time, and gave them a small smile for helping him.

"Let's go." Saiki walked past them, both boys on hold looking at him, Saiki turned around. "We still need to host."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
6.6K 190 32
The story about how you became a host in the Ouran High School Host Club!
6.8K 216 26
The girls and the guys are in college now. They had come back from their specific places. One day, the guys and the girls got called in by their pare...
288K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...