[Rewritten] Out she came in...

By Frozenaaple

This is a rewrite of Out She Came In Naruto. Being reborn in Naruto as the first character from the rebirth s... More

Chapter One: Fuck You Buck.
Chapter Two: In our pyjamas
Rebirth Day 1
Rebirth Day 6
Rebirth Day 12
Rebirth Day 14
Rebirth Day 33
Rebirth Day 289
Chapter 3: Awww~
Chapter 4: Haw-ni!
Chapter 5: Ninja Wipe Out
Chapter 6: The sighting of a prodigy
Chapter 7: His weakness
Chapter 8: Ditto on that
Chapter 9: Rivals of Prodigy
Climax
Chapter Ten: Climax One
Chapter 11: Sibling Fury
Chapter 12: No more running
Chapter 13: Hulk won't smash again
Chapter 14: busted
Chapter 15: OP Sucks
Chapter 17: Three interesting years
Chapter 18: Prinid presents + Side guessing contest
Graduation Update
Chapter 19: First lesson
Chapter 20: Maternal Shock
Chapter 21: Don't fuck with a Nara's Shadow
Chapter 22: Welcome home
DEVIL FRUIT: PART 1
Chapter 23: In tou~san's embrace
Goodbye Chapters
Chapter 24: Goodbye and Hello
Chapter 25: Go Away Hiashi!
Chapter 26: The mystery well
Chapter 27: Mind in a cutter
Chapter 28: To share an oni~chan
Chapter 29: Enter! My predecessor
Chapter 30:Climax 2
Chapter 31: An Uchiha's death...attempt
Devil Fruit: Part 2
Chapter 32: We're even
Naruhina Special: Sennen Gurushi
Chapter 33: Uchiha Massacre
Chapter 34: Aftermath
Chapter 35: True Colours
Chapter 36: The difference that matters
Chapter 37: Heiress
THE END OF THE BEGINNING
book 2 announcement+[snippet]

Chapter 16: The parting

4.4K 222 92
By Frozenaaple

Hiya!

How do like the book so far? What are your favourite moments, oc characters and opinion on the plot so far? I love to hear from you.

*****

There was one good thing that came with being an enerugihoruda. I was trusted enough to make my journey across two countries alone.

In the past someone in my position would have been locked  in a cell and only let out to fight wars.

However, at those times there had been a lot of  energy holders. It was more common as in at most three every couple generation.

(FYI, Madara was one.)

Because of that there were teachers who were able to teach them proper control. While people were born enerugihorudas, they needed to be awoken like the sharingan.

The harder the stress or training, the wider the tap was opened. If it wasn't it was only slightly closed, filling the bucket with drops.

It was why Hiashi had blamed himself, though I never really accused him of anything. It was sad seeing him like that. One look at the man and you could tell it was eating him up.

It took three days before he actually mustered up the courage to speak to me. The reassuring squeeze on his hand by Helen made me know he'd already broken the news to her.

With an enormous chunk of chakra in my slightly mutated body(It's got to be abnormal if it'd survived this long) there was only one person who could teach me to control it.

(Three actually but only one was available.)

Ero~senin

Turns out, he was still training the big three(Yahiko squad) and didn't have any problem having another student.

Barbara told me she'd found someone who could help her but was yet to track him down.

'A very evasive guy', she described him.

Within two weeks, it was settled. I was going to leave the village to train and hopefully try not to blow anything up.

Hinata didn't know about my current status. So far, it was only my parents, the hokage, Barbara's family and the clan elders who did.

Cover story; The hokage found great potential in me and decided to send me to his student to train. I didn't know Barbara's but it was something along that line.

Three days later, I was standing at the gates of Konoha. Arching my head up to look at it felt like my head will fall right off my neck because the thing was damn tall and I was so damn small.

I couldn't help it. Fuck all those looking at me as if I was some queen of England.

I whistled.

Not in a giving signal kind of way but in a sort of wolf whistle, the 'damn' appreciative kind.

"Pretty ain't she?"

She?

I whipped my head to the side to gaze at a young chunin with vibrant green eyes and brown hair.

"Uh..." I was at a loss of words, but clearly didn't need them as he begun speaking, cutting of my non-existent reply.

"This baby's about a hundred feet, built in with defence mechanisms and a sensor. She's at sturdy as a bull and-"

I gapped at him. The guy ignored my reaction, further praising and advertising the wall as if it was some posh car like a Lamborghini.

"With great response features and-"

I couldn't even tell the guy he had a Texan accent(Since texas didn't exist here and all)

Was it even possible to have a texan accent when speaking Japanese? I looked back up to see him looking at me expectantly.

"Uh...you talk funny." Was all I could muster.

"Stop scaring the girl Hiroshi." His partner said and slapped him on the  back. "You take this job too seriously sometimes." He shook his head.

Texas guy placed his hands on his waist and laughed, throwing his head back. I stared at him in wonder.

Even his laughter had an accent.

"Lu." Barbara called out.

She had just arrived with her mother. Mrs. Nara was very beautiful with rosy pink hair and emerald eyes. She looked like an older version of Sakura but with no forehead.

"Good morning." Hiashi greeted her. She replied with a small bow.

"Rin~san."

I turned away from the scene to look at Hina. She still wore her jumpsuit but had a beautiful violet clip in  her hair.

She immediately enveloped me in a hug. I smiled as I wrapped my hands around her. It felt nice to have a sister.

"I'm going now." I said as we parted.

"Train hard and become strong with me, okay?"

She nodded with glassy eyes. I smiled and flickered her nose, causing a small tint of red to spread on her cheeks.

"Aww~"

I visibly flinched as we were both swarmed by the three caretakers. Semi, who was particularly stuffy almost suffocated me with her chest and crushing embrace.

I struggled to get away, running to my father's side when I finally managed to break free.

Hinata wasn't lucky.

She was never lucky

"Coward." Barbara teased at her mother's side who gasped and was about to reprimand her when I cut her off with a scoff.

"I know to pick my battles."

"Not really." She deadpanned. And we both knew that was true. I pouted.

"Last I checked retreating was also a military strategy." I muttered.

"Of reason, not fear"

"I'm not scared!" I yelled.

"Huh, did you hear Rin~hime?" Mina called out.

I yelped and hid further behind Hiashi, clutching his robe like my life depended on it.

It probably did.

Barbara snickered, her mother was bewildered and my father? He was watching everything with mild amusement. I flushed.

Watch on old man. This will be the last you see of me acting this way.

I must have made a face because Hiashi chuckled and brought me to his side, smiling down at him.

"Don't worry Rin, I'll protect you."

***

"There are my favorite daughters." A feminine voice called out.

"Kaa~san!"

Hinata and I rushed to her side. She laughed and picked both of us up and steadied us on her hips. She leaned in to Hiashi and kissed him on the cheek.

I of course, ruined it by retching in between them, face green. There was a gasp at the side and I turned to see Barbara wipe her mouth, expression as dire as mine.

Yeah, I don't think either of us will ever get married. Goodbye Uchiha harem! WUAAAAAH~

"That is an interesting development." The hokage's voice rung out. We all bowed to him.

"Oh none of that. Sorry to keep you waiting."

"There's no inconvenience on our part, Lord Hokage."

He nodded and called for both Barbara and I. I jumped off my mother's   waist and walked up to him.

"Rin, Sayaka. You both have showed great potential at such young ages.  The will of fire burns brightly within you. I hope for you to make it shine brighter as you grow."

He handed as permission scrolls which we accepted with a bow. Soon it was time to leave.

I hugged everyone-except the nannies naturally. When in my mother's arms, I felt as if I missed something important. There was a nagging feeling in my heart, and it didn't leave, even when I'd long since stepped out of the village.

At the fire country's border, Barbara placed a hand on my shoulder.

"See you in three years."

I nodded. Something flickered in her eyes but she shook her head and offered me a small smile, before heading left.

I took a step back, watching her disappear before turning and heading right.

The nagging feeling followed me all the way to the Hidden Rain Village.

***
One more chapter to end Climax one! Be prepared!

To those who read the first draft, Rin really did forget something, didn't she? I had wanted to change that fact in the rewrite but chose not to. The road to saving everyone is never easy.

Please vote and comment.

See ya later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 34 10
I never believed in reincarnation until it happened to me. Being reincarnated is crazy in itself, but being reincarnated to the Naruto universe is do...
270K 8.3K 59
Highest ranking: #2 in hyuga "Its a girl. Wait another one's coming. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins." Its my first book. So it's obviously ba...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
423K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...