The Psychic of Ouran | Ouran...

By VEINSPOPPIN

Ouran High School is a well-known school in Japan, a school for the rich, the powerful and the intelligent. T... More

♛Chapter 1♛
♛Chapter 2♛
♛Chapter 3♛
♛Chapter 4♛
♛Chapter 5♛
♛Chapter 6♛
♛Chapter 7♛
♛Chapter 8♛
♛Chapter 9♛
♛Chapter 10♛
♛Chapter 11♛
♛Chapter 12♛
♛Chapter 13♛
♛Chapter 14♛
♛Chapter 15♛
♛Chapter 16♛
♛Chapter 17♛
♛Chapter 18♛
♛Chapter 19♛
♛Chapter 20♛
♛Chapter 21♛
♛Chapter 22♛
♛Chapter 23♛
♛Chapter 24♛
♛Chapter 25♛
♛Chapter 26♛
♛Chapter 27♛
♛Chapter 28♛
♛Chapter 29♛
♛Chapter 30♛
♛Chapter 31♛
♛Chapter 32♛
♛Chapter 33♛
♛Chapter 34♛
♛Chapter 35♛
♛Chapter 36♛
♛Chapter 37♛
♛Chapter 38♛
♛Chapter 39♛
♛Chapter 40♛
♛Chapter 41♛
♛Chapter 42♛
♛Chapter 43♛
♛Chapter 44♛
♛Chapter 45♛
♛Chapter 46♛
♛Chapter 47♛
♛Chapter 48♛
♛Chapter 49♛
♛Chapter 50♛
♛Chapter 51♛
♛Chapter 52♛
♛Chapter 53♛
♛Chapter 54♛
♛Chapter 55♛
♛Chapter 56♛
♛Chapter 57♛
♛Chapter 58♛
♛Chapter 59♛
♛Chapter 60♛
♛Chapter 61♛
♛Chapter 62♛
♛Chapter 63♛
♛Chapter 64♛
♛Chapter 65♛
♛Chapter 66♛
♛Chapter 67♛
♛Chapter 68♛
♛Chapter 69♛
♛Chapter 70♛
♛Chapter 71♛
♛Chapter 72♛
♛Chapter 73♛
♛Chapter 74♛
♛Chapter 75♛
♛Chapter 76♛
♛Chapter 77♛
♛Chapter 78♛
♛Chapter 79♛
♛Chapter 80♛
♛Chapter 81♛
♛Chapter 82♛
♛Chapter 83♛
♛Chapter 84♛
♛Chapter 86♛
♛Chapter 87♛
♛Chapter 88♛
♛Chapter 89♛
♛Chapter 90♛
♛Chapter 91♛
♛Chapter 92♛
♛Chapter 93♛
♛Chapter 94♛
♛Chapter 95♛
♛Chapter 96♛
♛Chapter 97♛
♛Chapter 98♛
♛Chapter 99♛
♛Chapter 100♛
♛Chapter 101♛
♛Chapter 102♛
♛Chapter 103♛
♛Chapter 104♛
♛Chapter 105♛
♛Chapter 106♛
♛Chapter 107♛
Extra
Art!
Art pt.2
ART 3
ART 4

♛Chapter 85♛

7.6K 463 355
By VEINSPOPPIN

A.N - Haruhi in Wonderland episode shall be replaced by Nekozawa's Sunny Adventure (With Saiki!) and Saiki's Frog Project (On two different chapters)

Hey, so I'm writing this when my family is arguing, so it's going to be a little bad and rushed.

╔════•| |•════╗

To this day, Nekozawa was still trying to get used to the light, but his phobia hadn't seemed to be helping him all that much. So every day he would go out to his garden, for at least one minute with no cape or hat, and just feel the sun. It was a challenge, for sure, and the longest he had been out of the house was around twenty minutes when he stayed under a shelter in the garden, but this was all for one important thing.

To spend time with his sister.

Constantly, he would try to go out more so he could, one day, go to a festival with Kirimi and enjoy their time together for once, but that was a lot easier said than done. So to push him to continue doing this, he would bring one of the people he favored the most into the city to help him stay on the path to success.

It was going to be the one and only Kusuo Saiki.

Sure it was likely that the second would not be ecstatic about seeing Nekozawa, especially not during the morning of a Saturday, one of the two days off he gets away from the host, and all their shenanigans, though that didn't seem to hold Nekozawa back, as he dialed up the Saiki household at nine in the morning to request the presence of Kusuo Saiki and ask him out on a friendly date.

Kurumi was ecstatic, her son. The anti-social psychic who had an unbeatable hatred towards other people was getting asked out on a date.

'A friendly date,' she had to remind herself of the fact that this wasn't a cute date, it was just one with a friend... hanging out might have been the better word to use than date. (That killed Kurumi Saiki a little inside), she told Nekozawa to hold and walked upstairs to her son's room, to not wake her husband up, who was down the hall.

There was a little sign that Kusuo made when he was younger that read Kusuo and the teen had yet to take it off, and even if he did, Kurumi would put it back on with no hesitation and a few less than empty threats. She walked into the room quietly, her son sleeping his life away, and she slowly opened the curtains up, but once the curtains were fully open and he still hadn't budged, she got impatient and stood over her son's bed.

Grabbing onto the blankets he has wrapped it, she gave it a large tug, sending her son spiraling onto the ground with a thud. The boy didn't groan but he was very angry first thing in the morning. He slowly stood up, his mother over him.

"What?" he asked as he knew he couldn't be mean to her, as he sent the bed sheets back onto his bed, and knew he couldn't follow after them.

No point, he complained as his mother happily jumped around above him. Saiki thought with her smile, she just won the lottery and had enough money for Saiki to live alone far away from the city, and he could be left alone, for as long as he chooses too. Unfortunately, that was not the case. As Kurumi began to throw pairs of clothes at him and warned him to get dressed now or she'll do it herself, she skipped downstairs to tell Nekozawa that they can meet up at the shop he was going to.

Saiki was quick to get dressed in a light blue button-up shirt teal long-sleeved sweater that Kurumi made, and a pair of dark pants and shoes. It was what he usually wore, but damn was he just tired.

Good grief, Saiki cursed as he floated down the stairs, and prepared himself coffee, Who do I have to kill to get some sleep around here. The answer was clearly all of Ouran Academy, and his brother, but he'd prefer it if he stayed ignorant to that, because if he thought into it, he'd have a reasonable reason to kill them... well a reasonable reason to himself, his mother might think otherwise.

"Oh!" Kurumi chimed as the dishes began to fix themselves, she had just hung up the phone. "Some nice boy named Umehito called, he said he needs to get over his fear and wants you to be there with him."

So it was Nekozawa he needed to kill.

Kurumi began to cry waterfalls worth of Tamaki Tears™ and clutched her chest. "My baby is being nice to other people." she cried as Saiki looked at her and sipped his coffee. It was too late for Saiki to ring Nekozawa back up since the line probably ended already and it'd be a pain in the neck to reconnect to Nekozawa's line.

"Get going!" Kurumi stopped crying those trademarked tears and took the coffee cup away from Saiki. Making him less than happy, since the cup still had half to go. "You're meeting up at Mami's Cafe, now go." she shoved her son out the door, giving him little time to put on his shoes, and shut the door behind him and sending him off with a wave.

Saiki muttered a 'good grief' and began to walk towards Mami's cafe, not before -apporting the remainder of his coffee that he was forced to leave at home, and he paused to finish it off, then sent it back to his house so he could clean it later.

Walking on this side of the city seemed so foreign to him, it had been what seemed like forever since he was here. Other than walking by with Shiro who he went shopping with tens of chapters back. It almost felt relieving. He didn't miss P.K Academy, far from it, but if he needed to choose between P.K Academy and Ouran Academy... he'd choose to be six feet deep.

Getting to Mami's Cafe wasn't that bad either, he hadn't been there in a while, but it still felt just like how it used to. There was no one to seat him, but Nekozawa was already here and waiting for him.

"Hello! Would you like to order?" it was Mera serving him, as Saiki passed the booths to get to Nekozawa and chew him out, for waking him up at this time. ON A SATURDAY. Saiki chose to relax as he could just order coffee, and sit in uncomfortable silence until Nekozawa chooses to go home.

"O-oh, I'm sorry-- not just yet I'm waiting for someone." Saiki almost felt guilty for trying to kill Nekozawa as he waited for the boy he invited, but when Saiki turned the corner Nekozawa piped up. "Oh never mind... he's here." Saiki nodded and gave a bow to Mera who seemed to be like a stutter bug.

"Saiki!" she scratched making Nekozawa plug his ears, "It's been so long, we were worried that you forgot about us!"

I did, and I don't regret it.

Mera seemed delightfully happy that Saiki was back into the store as he kept the business running, for the most part, he was a frequent buyer anyways. Placing down their orders, Saiki sat across Nekozawa angrily.

"I didn't want to go into the city alone," Nekozawa explained as Saiki just sat there looking at him, arms crossed and all. He leaned back, while the blond shifted in his spot awkwardly, Saiki was thinking about the best way to make him suffer.

"I brought you this," he added on and slid over a brown bag. It was a coffee bag. Saiki looked at the object in front of him and picked it up. It smelled good too and had already begun to re-think his torture plans for Nekozawa, and he placed the bag next to him, and on time the coffee Saiki had ordered and the cup of pudding Nekozawa asked for had just appeared.

They both enjoyed their preferred sweets in silence, and all seemed to be going well, while Nekozawa explained maybe closer to sunset he'd go around the park for a bit before heading home to see his sister. Saiki, thanks to Nekozawa and the delicious coffee beans he had been given. They didn't smell like average Japanese coffee beans, so being rich or not, it must have been a hassle to get them.

By the time Nekozawa and Saiki had both paid (Even though Nekozawa paid for both of them after dragging Saiki to the cafe at the last minute), they both began to roam the city but stood in the shade as much as humanly possible for Nekozawa to not pass out.

But since this was a comedy, things had to take a turn for the worst, as Nekozawa and Saiki talked, Yumehara and Teruhashi came walking in their direction. Even if Saiki tried to avoid them, how could he hide Nekozawa with him? He was a handsomely good looking person who was already getting a lot of attention from passers-by. Saiki tried to find another way out but was stuck in the middle of a problem.

Teleport and avoid Teruhashi and Yumehara, but have Nekozawa find out about his powers, or not, and get stuck with the girls for likely the entire day. The option would be a lot more simple if it was just him Nekozawa and the two girls coming towards him, but they were also in a public place, and Nekozawa was good looking. He succumbed to fate.

Why do you hate me, god? What did I do to you?

"Oh, Saiki!" Teruhashi perked up, the light surrounding her grew larger, making Nekozawa step back. Teruhashi seemed twice as happy as the last time he saw her.

'Oh thank you gods!' she thought 'You have answered just at the right time too! I missed Saiki-kun a lot, I know he's going to say Oh Wow when he sees I'm the one calling him...' she smiled vividly only making her aura larger Nekozawa stepped back.

'I've heard of her...' Nekozawa thought, 'She's just like how I imagined...'

No, please.

'Demon like!'

Saiki sweatdropped at that, but Saiki didn't choose to disagree with that either. However, most people saw her as an angel instead of a demon, other than Kusuke of course, even Saiki didn't see her as a demon. Seeing her as a desperate teenager is what she was.

'Oh? And he had a friend with him? He's so shy, that's adorable! But don't worry Saiki's friend, I can introduce myself to you!'

Teruhashi gave her signature smile and stepped a little to the side to see Nekozawa. "Hello, I'm Kokomi Teruhashi an old-time friend-- oh wow." she cut her sentence off when she looked at Nekozawa who stood there shyly, Teruhashi couldn't peel her eyes away, and everyone started to become uncomfortable.

"I--um..."

Nekozawa got your tongue?

Teruhashi continued to stutter, but by them, Yumehara thought that she could come in with her grand opening. "Hi!" she said cheerily, and fixed up her bow, "I'm Chiyo Yumehara, it's a pleasure to meet you...?" she drifted off as if to try and catch his name, she was also very attracted to him but it didn't seem to affect her as much as it did to Teruhashi who had already begun to get a nose bleed.

"Nekozawa Umehito." he was quiet, and almost stepped behind Saiki as to try and block him from the demon.

"It's a pleasure!" Teruhashi cut in stuttering like a child who just learned to speak.

Good grief, I wouldn't go after him. Saiki complained but didn't bother the fact that most of the attention was taken off of him.

"Where you are guys going somewhere?" Yumehara asked Nekozawa gave her a nod, Teruhashi's nose began to bleed more as she saw him like how his customers saw him, as a cute hopeless romantic, who needed a girl.

'I can ask them out to go get coffee, then Nekorata and Saiki can say oh wow to me!' she happily thought, but she didn't take into consideration that the two boys (who didn't have anything to do) had something to do.

Good grief, I'm in a different school can you stop trying now.

Saiki gave a nod of his head, and even though Chiyo was sad she sucked it up like the teen she was. Teruhashi hadn't budged, as she continued to pester the bunch, "We can go with you," she said as she got closer to Nekozawa who scooted away from her.

'Saiko isn't interested in me, Nekorata isn't interested in me either, and neither is Saiki! Am I losing my touch?'

It's Nekozawa, and the only thing you're losing your touch with is with reality. Now leave!

Saiki also didn't understand why Saiko suddenly wasn't interested in Teruhashi anymore? Didn't he go to P.K Academy just for her, to begin with?

Saiki ignored the fact and tried to push past Teruhahi. Yumehara didn't exactly know what to do.

"I need to buy a present for my boyfriend!" Nekozawa perked up, Teruhashi, Yumehara, and Saiki all froze. That was irrationally sudden. "So unless you know what's to get him, you can leave or shed your blood which I can use in a ritual!"

It only took Teruhashi a second to comprehend what Nekozawa just said, before she looked at both boys, and said an awkward goodbye.

'On second thought, I don't want an Oh Wow from that Neko-something boy,'

I knew he couldn't keep a proper conversation.

"So..." Saiki stood there awkwardly, watching both girls disappear into the crowd, "You have a boyfriend now?"

Nekozawa gave him a light smile and nodded, twiddling his thumbs on the palms of his hands, as he walked on forward, now thinking about what to get Saiko.

Please don't invite me to the wedding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 22.7K 57
Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once she enters the high school Haruhi takes he...
199K 6.4K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...
51.8K 1.2K 27
Planned to be wed since birth. Her widowed mother and Nara move into the Suoh mansion during her and Tamaki's last few years of school so their paren...
288K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...