The Half-Blood Princess // Dr...

By Dil_With_This

DISCONTINUED ft. Bonus drafts ~•~ Surprises were already filled around the Wizarding World before Y/N Snape e... More

FIRST THINGS FIRST
Chapter 1-Message
Chapter 2-Three Letters
Chapter 3-The Dursleys
Chapter 4-Dinner with the Weasleys
Chapter 5-Portkey
Chapter 6-Bagman and Crouch
Chapter 7-The Dark Mark
Chapter 8-Morsmordre
Chapter 9-Worries
Chapter 10-Aboard the Hogwart Express
(DRAFT) I'M SORRY
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
19 YEARS LATER
How everything should have been

BONUS

1.3K 40 6
By Dil_With_This

Welcome to another one of my Drafts!

FOR CONTEXT

-This scene is when Severus Snape died.

No need for further explanation.

~Sophia

(Written in April 18, 2018)

After Death Scene of Snape (THBP)

"Y/N! Where are you going?" asked Draco behind me, as I sprinted along the ground of the castle whiles holding my robe up to prevent tripping on it. "It's too dangerous out here!"

"I don't care! I need to see my brother! I need to see if Severus is okay!" I said as I felt my eyes fill up with tears as I continued sprinting under the dark sky with flying glittering, silvery lights from the incantation of each wizard and witches fighting for each sides.

"Y/N!" shouted Draco as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "That's the Whomping Willow, the Shrieking Shack is at Hogsmeade!"

"Trust me with this," I said as I took a another step but was again stopped by Draco, I turned to him as I saw his frightened eyes. He wasn't looking at the Whomping Willow, in fact he was looking behind where the castle were, where you can hear screams and spells being casted, his eyes glittered at the sight of the castle.

Almost half of the castle were in ashes, there were smoke here and there whiles we saw each part of the castle go down one by one, followed by screams.

"Draco... They'll be fine, they all will..." I said, as I saw a flash of Fred's last moments and other people that have fallen to their last breath in front of me, the last thing I know that I don't want to see my brother like that as well. "Draco, look at me."

I cupped his cheeks and tilted his head to face me, I got closer to him as our lips collide. I gave him a peck on the lips and looked at him in the eyes.

"We have seen a lot... both of us, as well as Harry, Ron, Hermione... we have seen death, we have seen our friends fall and... all I know is that you don't want your parents to be one of those fallen and I know that I don't want any of you, especially my brother to be one of them as well. They're all strong people I know they can face this," I told him, as I held his hand. "Trust me with this."

He looked at me as I saw a tear glitter from his cheek, he squeezed my hand and slowly nodded.

"Let's go," he croaked and looked over at the Whomping Willow.

"Watch out," I told him, as I immediately dragged Draco into the trunk of the Whomping Willow where it leads to the Shrieking Shack.

I saw Draco look around confused at the place, but didn't ask a single question as I felt his trust. Our hands were still fixed on each other very tightly, as we got into the room as I put a finger against my lips as we slowly walk around around the room.

At the very end of the hallway we saw a door cracked open there were light source in there. Then, Draco and I jumped as we saw Harry, Ron and Hermione under the cloak. Draco seemed to have been shocked a lot more than me, as the three pulled us inside the cloak.

I looked over at Harry as I saw him mouthed "Snape," and pointed at the small gap between the crate and wall.

I immediately peered my eye, as we heard a voice. It was a very strange voice, it was speaking a very weird sounding language, as if it was speaking or impersonating a snake. It was Parseltongue. I looked at Harry, with a confused look as he mouthed "Kill".

As my eyes widened, if Severus is in here what does he mean with 'Kill', but the language it speak of was Parseltongue, then the Dark Lord might have be in the room as well.

There was a loud thud and a horrible scream making all of us jump, especially me since I recognized the voice too well, I quickly peered into the gap as I saw what I have feared the most. I saw his white face go even worse, the snake in front of him bit him right in the neck. Severus was on the floor with a bloody neck and was struggling to get up, I saw his eyes flickered to mine through the gap.

I felt my eyes fill up with tears as I looked at his eyes, I gasped and pushed away from the gap.

"Y/N," whispered Draco as he pulled me into his arms as I sobbed quietly. Then, we heard a another voice.

"I regret it," it was the Dark Lord, I know that he didn't regret it. He didn't regret any of his actions, from killing people, from torturing them, he didn't regret any of it.

But it wasn't his fault that he can't feel love, since his mother used a love potion to his own father. It was never his mistake, but it is his mistake on going to the Dark side.

"Harry," breathed Hermione, I looked up with tears still on my face. I looked over at Harry he lifted the crate with his wand and it drifted side ways quietly. As Harry pulled himself inside the room, I immediately get out from Draco's arms as I followed Harry.

"Severus!" I said, as I sprinted to him almost tripping on my robe whiles I kneeled down to him. Harry also kneeled down to him. "Harry, stop the bleeding!"

I panicked as I rummage through the pockets of my robe, looking a potion to stop him from dying.

"Hang in there, Sev," I said, as I looked at every potion I have in my pockets hoping that I will find the potion that I needed with my uncontrollably shaking hands, whiles my vision was very blurry because of the tears that was begging to fall from my eyes.

"Y-y/n..." I heard him say, as the tears started to fall by now.

"I-it's okay, Severus. I-i'll save you, don't worry. I just have to-" I felt his cold hands to my shaking ones, as he stopped me from rummaging through my pockets.

"Let me... be with... her..." he croaked, as I sobbed quietly whiles I felt hands onto my shoulders. It was Draco's hands. "My... office... go to... my office... headmaster's... office..."

I nodded to him slowly. He then turned his head to Harry.

"Take... it... take... it..." he said, as a tear fall down from his cheek. Harry looked at me, confused, as it hit me.

Once again, I looked through my pockets to find a flask and successfully found one with my shaking hands and blurry eyes. I gave Harry the flask, as he opened it.

Harry lifted his wand to the silvery substance that was falling down Severus' face and put it inside the flask.

We all looked at Severus as it looks like he didn't have any blood in him anymore, as I felt the sharp pain in my chest go even worse.

"Both...of...you..." I sniffed as I wiped my tears, but it was useless since there were new ones. Severus' each hand was on top of mine and Harry's. "Look... at... me..."

Harry and I lifted our heads, as his dark, almost lifeless eyes met my black ones, then met Harry's green eyes. The black met the green once again, as he saw the smiling red headed girl in front of him kneeling down in front of him, freckles in her cheeks as he saw her angelic face through her own son, whiles he took his last breath and moved no more.

His hands drifted to the ground, as I instantly felt the monstrous pain in my chest spread along my body. I screamed in pain, whiles I buried my face onto my hands whiles on top of Severus' dead body. I sobbed, as I felt two hands on my shoulders.

"Y/N..." I heard a very familiar voice, it was Hermione. Followed was footsteps, as I slowly lifted my head and looked at the others.

"'Mione..." I said and immediately buried my face on her neck, as I continued to sob. "What hurts more? Your love ones forget you or your love ones be gone forever?"

I looked at her, as I saw her face looking at me. I saw her eyes flickered to the others and to Severus.

"Losing your love ones," she answered, it was the first time it wasn't followed by an explanation.

"I can still hear his voice... I can still see him smile..." I said, looking back at Severus. "I-i'm afraid... I'm afraid that one day... I-i'll forget him, I'll forget all of that..."

"I am too," croaked Ron, as our heads turn to him. His eyes were filled with tears as well. "I'm also afraid that one day I'll forget Fred's corny jokes and pranks."

"I-I'm sorry, Ron... I failed to save Fred..." I said, as he shook his head.

"It's fine-" he then was interrupted by someone.

"It's not fine..." said Draco, we were all surprised by his sudden response. "It is not fine... life is so unfair..."

"It was never unfair..." said Harry, quietly. "Just like what Snape said to me, 'It may have escaped your notice, but life isn't fair'."

A smile grew across my face as I saw Harry remembered what Severus said to him.

The room fell silence, even though we were at the Shrieking Shack the screams and incantations of spells can still be heard inside the room. The ceiling had was almost being crashed as dust fall down on our heads.

Everyone looked at me surprised as I instantly stood up.

"I think we should leave," I said, as I pulled out my wand.

"Y/N..." muttered Hermione to me, as I saw her look at Severus as all of them stood up.

"I got it, Hermione," I said quietly, but to our surprise a high, cold voice coming from nowhere can be heard by everyone. From the residents of Hogsmeade and to the people who were still fighting.

"You have fought," it was the Dark Lord.

"Voldemort..." I muttered, as I saw Draco flinch, but the three didn't they just looked at me and nodded. It was the first time I have said the Dark Lord's name.

"Valiantly. Lord Voldemort knows how to value bravery," he continued. "Yet you have sustained heavy losses. If you continue to resist me, you will all die, one by one. I do not wish this to happen. Every drop
of magical blood spilled is a loss and a waste.

"Lord Voldemort is merciful. I command my forces to retreat immediately.

"You have one hour. Dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured.

"I speak now, Harry Potter, directly to you. You have permitted your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. I shall wait for one hour in the Forbidden Forest. If, at the end of that hour, you have not come to me, have not given yourself up, then battle recommences. This time, I shall enter the fray myself, Harry Potter, and I shall find you, and I shall punish every last man, woman, and child who has tried to conceal you from me. One hour."

All four of us shook our heads, even Draco.

"Don't listen to him," said Ron.

"It'll be all right," said Hermione. "Let's - let's get back to the castle, if he's gone to the forest we'll need to think of a new plan -"

She then glanced at Severus dead body and looked over at me. I pointed my wand to Severus' dead body and with one swish his body was lifted up in the air.

"I want to bury him at Godrics Hollow," I said, as we made our way out of the tunnel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.9K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
842 42 11
DISCONTINUED Y/N Cats is a normal girl who lives in a normal world with normal people. On July twentysecond she gets a very different letter from all...
166K 4.7K 26
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Third year had begun and a another adventure awaits Y/N Snape. The two years of Y/N's time at Hogwarts Witchcraft and W...
4.4K 94 36
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...