Myth | TaeKook/VKook - (Werew...

By Taekooktrash_tk

"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately h... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter #29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Important Note
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Chapter # 43
Chapter # 44
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
👁👁
New Books

Chapter # 38

11.4K 650 166
By Taekooktrash_tk

"It's still dirty, mope the floor again", Jimin ordered. Jungkook glared him and cursed under his breath while Taehyung moped the floor again without arguing with him.

"Move your hands faster Tae or else you both will sleep in barn. Mark my words", Jin huffed. Jungkook was laying on the couch while his mate was multitasking, thanks to his powers.

Earlier this morning....

"WAKE UP YOU BITCHES", Jimin growled loudly, throwing a pillow on both latter. Taehyung fell from the bed while Jungkook groaned in pain.

"Why the fuck are you shouting this loudly in the morning? Did someone chopped your dick?", Jungkook yawned, eyes still not fully open.

Hoseok tried his best not to laugh since both Jimin and Jin were fuming with anger as they both changed the whole interior with their choice.

"I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU BITCHES HAS BROKEN EVERYTHING AND THE DICK THAT IS ABOUT TO BE CHOPPED, BELONGS TO TAE. SO BE READY FOR WORK BECAUSE YOU AIN'T GOING TO STAY IN THE HOUSE ANYMORE", Jimin eyed both latter.

This time both of them gulped visibly. Taehyung carried younger in his arms and laid him on the couch. The moment they left the room, Jin locked the room. "From now on, you both will sleep in the barn for a whole month and after that I will pay for your renovation. It's time you need to learn lesson so that you behave yourself next time", Jin said with a smile that made both latter shivered.

Back to Present

"You have to wash the dishes  and also do the laundry too", Jimin said, blowing on his nails.

"Hoe we have maids for that. Why are you making him do all the chores?, Jungkook scoffed.

"Bitch you're lying here because of your fucking condition. After 3 days, you'll join him in doing all the work", Jimin retort.

Jungkook glared him but kept his mouth shut. Meanwhile Hoseok came inside the living room, sitting on opposite side of Jungkook.

"How are you feeling Kookie?", He questioned.

"I'm fine just a little sore", he answered.

"Huhhh little duhh", Jimin rolled his eyes. Hoseok sighed, "Well you know Kookie that Tae needs to control his power. If he really go this wild, then it could be dangerous too. Luckily the children aren't home but he should know how to channel his powers properly", Hoseok said softly.

Jungkook sighed but nodded. He understands what Hoseok means. Once he actually got out of control and Jin and Namjoon came to control him. He knows that his mate is special but he also knows that there's something that he is hiding from him because the last he got overboard was when he found that younger could no longer gave birth to a baby.

*7 Years Ago*

"You're turning pale Jungkook. You sure you alright?", Jimin asked concerned as both latter were exercising in the gym.

"I think it nausea. Don't worry it's nothing se—"

"Oh shit", Jimin jumped from his side and took younger in his arm, taking him directly to the infirmary. Soon all his hyungs came running too including Taehyung.

"What happened to him? Is he okay. Let me see—

"Tae stop. You can't go inside right now. They're doing a check up. Let's wait here for now. Okay?", Jimin said stopping him from storming inside the room. Taehyung sighed but nodded. After an hour, doctor came out from the room, closing the door behind him.

"I would like to talk to you in private Mr. Taehyung", the doctor spoke.

"We are like a family Dr. You can talk in front of us", Namjoon said, stepping forward. The doctor looked at Taehyung who nodded in agreement. "Alright then follow me". With that they all entered inside a different room.

"I'm afraid to say that we couldn't save your child Mr. Taehyung—

"Child?", Everybody repeated, confused.

"Child Dr? He was pregnant?", Taehyung questioned, surprised.

"Yes he was. I think Mr. Jungkook didn't knew himself that he was getting paler because he was pregnant again. He was 7 week pregnant but the moment Mr. Jimin brought him, his skin color changed to the worst. So I had to do a small surgery and when I did that-", he paused and looked at Taehyung again, a little hesitated.

"Then what Dr. Answer me", Taehyung said in a little louder tone. Yoongi squeezed his shoulder lightly, to calm him down.

"To be honest, first I tried to save both of them but when I saw blood coming out, I knew that it was useless to put Mr. Jungkook in more danger—

"But we could still save the baby by stopping the bleeding", Jin said cutting him off.

"Of course we could but the bag that carry a baby inside was shredded. It was damage beyond fixation. I couldn't add another artificial womb unless I do something that is illegal by law and nature. What surprised me was, that the womb was damaged but was protected by a spell which is the reason why he managed to carry a baby for this long. There were three spells. One was for damaging, other for protecting while I couldn't understand the third one".

Each and every single word said by the doctor was making Taehyung's senses numb while his hyungs were trying to process how this happened and why didn't they noticed anything like before. They knew the damaging spell was casted by Caithyln while Jungkook told them later that he casted a protection spell but there was another spell?? That what was making everyone more worried.

"Mr. Taehyung I know you are disheartened by this news and this isn't the time to say this but you should burn your baby's remnants because that carries a spell that I couldn't quite decipher. In my 20 years of carrier, I have never seen such spell. It's some ancient sorcery and—

"You want me to burn my baby. ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND", Taehyung growled, anger fuming.

"Tae calm down. Stop please", Jimin held him.

Bogum came running inside the room,"Sorry I came as fast as I could", he said breathless.

The doctor looked at him and Hoseok answered that he too is with them.

"Mr. Taehyung the more time you'll take to think, the more it will be risky for Mr. Jungkook. I already injected him with strong drugs though. So he won't be waking up till tomorrow. Your baby's corpse is inside the room 214. Now I would like to take my leave", with that saying he left them all.

Taehyung fell on floor on his knees, mind turning foggy while his vision turn blurry. So how this could happened? Why he couldn't sense a difference in his scent this time? Why none of them could think about the possibility of him being pregnant?

"Taehyung Dr. is right. I know it's a monstrous thing to ask you but you should burn it. We still have so many unsolved mysteries. We can't risk Jungkook's life again", Bogum said carefully.

The moment he heard about Jungkook's life being in danger again, he came back to his senses. He stood up and everybody stood straight too. They all walk silently into the room until the nurse handed him the remnants of his baby's dead baby. That was the moment when thick silent tears roll down from cheeks. All his hyungs patted his back, assuring him that they're with him.

They went to jungle and Bogum casted the spell. They all saw it burn until only ashes were remaining. Taehyung howled and cried seeing his baby leaving him before he could take him in his arms properly. He stayed there for hours while Hoseok, Jimin and Jin went into the hospital.

Next day when Jungkook woke up, they didn't said him anything about the baby. A week pass like that as he stayed in the dark. But after a week when he went for a check up, Dr. blasted him with this news. It was like his whole world was spinning and he fainted on the spot. When he woke up again, he saw Taehyung and all his hyungs standing inside the room with worried look.

"Babe are you feeling alri—

"W-why you didn't said anything about my womb being removed?", Jungkook questioned Taehyung. Eyes filled with tears, voice shaking from controlling the storm that was about to sweep them all. "W-why you all hide that from me?", He cried loudly, anger boiling.

"Kookie you weren't in the state. We were about to tell you—

"Tell me when? When I die huhhh?", He cut Jimin off.

"Jungkook we are still not fully sure about anything ourselves. Because even you didn't knew that you were pregnant and there were so many spells that were casted. So what are we supposed to tell you?", Bogum said, calming younger.

"I-i need some time", he choked, voice a mere whisper.

"Babe please listen—

"Please leave me alone. I'm begging you", Jungkook plead Taehyung, shattering his mate more than he already was.

He stayed in hospital for the next week, shutting himself up completely. Taeguk and Taekwon asked about his Papa but Taehyung and all the hyungs assured them that he is just a little sick. After a week, Taehyung and Jungkook had a long conversation. They both cried but Jungkook cried loudly, knowing that he could never be pregnant again. Heartbroken that he could never carry another child of his mate.

All the hyungs pampered younger. They even tried to do stupid things to make him laugh. Slowly slowly he got back to his normal routine and after 2 months when Jungkook and Taehyung made love, Older got out of control. It was the first time when Jungkook saw Taehyung going out of control. His hand fractured because of falling with pressure. Jin and Namjoon came, controlling him.

They made love for almost 6 years but Taehyung never once lost control but now he went overboard, harming his own mate.

*Back to Present*

"Hyung?", Jungkook called Jin.

"Yes?", Jin turned and answered him.

"Why are you making him do all these chores at once?", He questioned.

"We are trying to teach him how to multitask with his power", Jimin said joining him on the couch.

"So that means I'm not the only one who thought something is fishy", he whispered.

"Yes you aren't the only one. I'm sure he is waiting for others to come so that he will spill what is going on", Hoseok said.

"I don't know why but I'm having a bad feeling about this", Jungkook mumbled.

"Everything will be alright I'm sure of it", Jin assured him and both Jimin and Hoseok nodded.

_________________________

(A/N: Hey guys hru all? I hope you all are doing well ❤️ Please take care and love yourself 🙏

These days Wattpad is messing a lot and I'm facing quite some problems. I almost got a mini heart attack when I saw all my books were erased 💀 I refreshed it again and then they came 1 by 1.

The delay in update is because of this problem. So please understand 💜

Also please check my book "An innocent sin", I'll update a chapter soon. So please show your love and support to that book too ♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 29.6K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
241K 16.7K 47
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] The Hunting Season has begun again. It's an event that goes back hundreds of years, made up by wolf law. Everyone who decide...
110K 4.6K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...
816K 37.7K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...