The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 56

1.3K 20 6
By Grace_xix

I started by walking up to the bar area. Nothing wrong with a little drink to get it going. 

'Hey, can I have a pina colada?' I asked the guy behind the bar.

'ID?' He asked.

'Crap.' I ran a hand through my hair. 'I forgot to bring it.'

'Sorry, then.' He finished, going back to watching whatever was playing on the smal TV screen behind the counter. 

'Can I just have a fruit shoot, then?' I mumbled. 

'We aren't MacDonalds that we have kid's drinks.' He shook his head, not looking away from the screen. 

I blushed slightly before walking away, and back to the first roller coaster we had seen. The one that Tydus was too short to go on.

The ride was bareren apart from the workers, and a woman. The woman looked like she was in her early twenties, and tattoos running up and down her arms and what was visible of her upper chest. Her hair was messy, wavy and brown, but looked like it had been dyed a faded purple colour. Her nose was narrow along the top but flared out around the bottom, giving me the impression she was from a foreign country. Her eyebrows were dark, and pencilled in a fierce, arched shape- and her eyes were a stormy grey-blue colour, and decorated with mascara and dark eyeshadow. Her lips were light pink plump- but not like she had gotten any kind of surgery. She wore a black spaghetti strap top made of a ribbed material, and wore it with a pair of leather pants and long black combat boots.

'Can I go on the ride?' I asked the smiley female worker.

'Of course!' She smiled. 'Just take a seat by the other woman, strap in, and enjoy the ride.'

I was slightly scared to sit by the other woman. She looked kid of scary- not serial killer scary- just I-don't-want-to-approach, because I'm scared I'll do something stupid and they'll laugh. Basically a rewind of high school.

None the less, I took a seat by the woman.

'Hi.' I smiled.

'Hey.' She said. She smiled and looked me up and down, before her eyes met mine again. I noticed that as soon as she smiled, her eyes no longer looked stormy- and instead they looked like a beautiful, clear blue sky.

'I'm Addie.' I introduced over the intercom, which was giving blatantly obvious instructions which directed people to stay safe.

'I'm Roxy.' She shook my hand.

'So are- AHH!' I started. The ride suddenly took off at sixty eight miles per hour, making me scream. She laughed besides me, throwing her hands up and laughing.

We looped around the ride, going in 360 degree wheels and twists, even riding upside down at one point!

I panted as the ride stopped, laughing nervously and tying my hair up behind me. Something I should've done before going on the ride.

'That was wack as fuck.' Roxy stated besides me, laughing at my shocked expression.

'I-I know.' I giggled a little through the nervousness.

'Want to go again?' She asked.

'Fuck it- sure.' I said. The worker to the side heard that, and pushed a lever which sent us spiralling around the roller coaster all over again. 

My long hair whipped around my face despite being tied up, as I screamed and listened to Roxy laughing joyously besides me. I threw my arms up with Roxy and laughed as we went down a drop.

At the end, we stepped off the cart and looked at each other once before we started laughing at nothing. 

'Hey, want to go on this ride El Toro?' Roxy asked. 'I heard it goes at seventy miles per hour and held a record for having the steepest drop.'

'Lead the way.' I said. Roxy grabbed my hand and we ran to a large wooden framed ride.

'Fucking Hell.' I said slowly as I looked around at the large, tall ride. 

'Yep.' Roxy nodded. 'But come on, let's go!' 

We took the front row seats and Roxy pulled our guards over our bodies before giving the person working at the stop a thumbs up. The worker nodded back and pulled a lever, which caused us to slowly make an ascent up the ride. We started going in a straight line before the drop, and I inhaled deeply, before letting out a scream as we went down the coaster suddenly, the momentum taking us up and down more ascents.

I crossed my arms over my chest and held onto the safety guard in front of me, seeing my life flashing before my eyes.

'Holy...' I finished, breathing heavily. 'Call me a pussy, but I've had enough rollercoasters for one night...'

'Same to be fair.' She shrugged like she didn't really care. 'Want to get some fries and a drink?' She asked. 

'Sure.' I replied. 

We walked through the nearly empty park, going to the area where there was a bunch of food places.

'I'll get them, just wait here.' She led me to a wooden table.

'Okay, thanks.' I smiled. I checked my WhatSapp quickly, seeing nobody had texted.

'Here.' She passed me a bottle of beer or larger, and placed one polystyrene box filled with fries , in the middle of the table. I was surprised she had only gotten one box, but then thought she might not have been able to afford another- or some other reasonable reason.

'To drinking with strangers.' She held up her bottle as a salute, grinning widely.

'Cheers.' I tapped the rim of my bottle against hers, before trying to take the lid off... unsuccessfully.

'Need some help?' She asked, discretely raising her eyebrow. 

'Please.' I sighed at how useless my muscle-less arms were. She took the bottle and positioned it against the table, before pulling it sharply down so that the bottle cap stuck to the table and detached from the rim. 

'Thanks.' I said, surprised. 'That was neat as Hell.'

'No problem.' She said, taking a fry from the middle. 'Oh, if you eat ketchup with your fries, then I'm sorry- but we aren't sharing this any more.' She stated.

'Oh my God, I hate ketchup!' I exclaimed.

'Same!' She said. 'It just tastes too...'

'Sweet.' We said at the same time.

'Rah, are you my long lost sister?' She joked, which made me let out a laugh. I took a fry and ate it. It was oily, salty and hot. Not to mention just how delicious it was. 'Anyways, say something about yourself. I just met you, but I'm intrigued.' She said, propping her elbows up on the table and leaning her head in her hands. I mentally laughed when I realised that this was like one of my first dates with a guy who ended up throwing up on the ride. 

'I mean...' I thought of something to say. 'My full name is Addison, I'm twenty-one, I come from Ohio, have two brothers who are going to do some boxing thing, I graduated University in England, and I live in a house with all of my friends and one of my brothers.' I shrugged. 'What about you?'

'My full name is Roxanne, I'm twenty-three, I'm from Latvia, I have a younger brother, I'm a middle school drop out, and I live alone in a flat.' She concluded. 

'Sick.' I commented, biting into another fry. 'Want to play Never Have I Ever just.... because why not?'

'Sure.' She shrugged, putting up five fingers. 'Never have I ever had sex.'

Pretty bold starting statement. Never the less, I put a finger down, and so did she.

'Never have I ever sent nudes.' She put a finger down.

'You haven't?!' She exclaimed. I shook my head. 'Oh well. Never have I ever... cheated on someone.' She put another finger down. 'Bloody Hell, you're a bit of a virgin.'

'Hey!' I defended. 'I'm not a virgin- I'm just faithful.'

'More commonly known as boring.' She joked.

'Never have I ever had a crush on someone of the same sex, or kissed someone of the same sex.' I suggested. She put a finger down, and so did I. I had kissed one of my girl-friends when I was drunk, but girls sometimes just kiss for the sake of it. No feelings.

'Never have I ever smoked.' She said. I put a finger down, and so did she. I had quit smoking- but there was a time when I regularly smoked, and I was becoming more and more unhealthy. 'Looks like I've put all of my fingers down.' She shrugged. I looked in the middle of the table to see we had also finished all of the fries.

'Want to go play some of the arcade games?' She suggested.

'Sure- let's go.' I shrugged, picking up my bottle of alcohol and walking back into the main park.

...

'You reckon you could hit all of those paint balloons first shot?' Roxy repeated, eyes wide. We were currently at a paint-darts stall, and I bet that I could get all of the balloons with my darts. After all- I had done it when I went to a theme park with the Side-people.

'It isn't hard.' I giggled. I payed for a few darts, before throwing each one and popping every balloon. 'This was my game when I was younger.' I boasted.

'Madame, which prize would you like?' The lady running the stall asked.

'You can decide which one you want.' I shrugged to Roxy.

'I'll take that.' Roxy said to the lady, pointing to a small black lighter with gold features. I took another small sip from my already empty beer bottle, before pulling out my phone and realising just how late at night, it was.

'Fucking Hell Roxy, it's already one in the morning!' I exclaimed.

'So?' She asked. 'This is only just getting started!'

'No no no, Roxy.' I cut her off. 'I need to go home in a few minutes. My brother will be concerned, and I have a flight home, tomorrow.' I said, starting to walk to the car park.

'You need to go home in a few minutes...?' Roxy repeated unsteadily, jogging after me.

'It was great meeting you and everything.' I threw in quickly, trying to gradually quicken my pace. 'But I-'

'Well if you just have to go in a few minutes ' She did quotation marks as she said those two words. 'I suppose I have enough time to do... this.'

She slammed my body against the brick wall of a building on the way to the parking lot, connecting our lips. I was confused, shocked, and surprised.

'R-R-Roxy, didn't know you were lesbian!' I stuttered, trying to pull away. 'Plus I have a boyfriend.'

'Forget him.' She mumbled between the rough kiss. I tried to get out of her grasp, but she was too strong. I pressed my hand against her shoulder, trying to shove her off.

'Roxy- I.' I started trying to bargain.

'Just shut up.' She hissed, grabbing my hair behind me and forcing my face forward. 

I kept my mouth shut and didn't kiss back, instead fumbling around my bag with one hand, trying to open the zip and grab my pocket knife. And then I remembered that the security had been kind enough as to take it off me upon my entry.

In that exact moment where she was tugging my denim jacket off, I actually thought that there was going to be no hope. She was too strong and I was too defenceless.

Until I thought of a possible idea.

I kissed her back forcefully, which made her slightly surprised. In her surprised faze, I pushed one of her shoulders with one hand and flipped our positions so that she was against the wall with me pinning here against it. I hated the kiss. Her breath tasted of cigarettes.

With one hand, I felt around in my bag once again, my hand brushing against the cold glass of my beer. Let's just say that if my ideal plan went well, I'd be fine- but if not- I was probably going to get beaten. 

I closed my fingers around the beer bottle, pulling it out of my bag and holding it so that the long neck was in my hand. I swung my arm around and withdrew my face from hers. Her eyes filled with fear as she saw the beer bottle speeding into her face- but had no time to react.

The bottle smashed into smithereens as it came in contact with Roxy's head. She looked at me with an indescribable expression on her face, before her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she collapsed onto the floor.

I flicked a few shards of glass and loose hairs out of Roxy's face and inspected her. She was unconscious- but I didn't know for how long she would be unconscious. 

To be safe, I looped my arms under her armpits and dragged her into a secluded corner with no lights or glass, before taking quick strides away from her, and to the main road.

I walked a good distance away, before seeing a lone bus-stop. I ran towards it and checked the times for buses, and where they went.

A bus was meant to be coming in a few minutes, and apparently it could take me to a few streets away from the house. 

I took a seat in the bus stop and watched my surrounding nervously whilst waiting for the bus to arrive.

A few minutes later, the bus did arrive. I handed the driver a few dollars from my bag before he told me to take a seat.

As I took a seat, I pressed my face up against the glass and looked around at the dark surroundings. Today really hadn't been my day, huh?

I opened my phone and turned on my mobile data, checking WhatsApp to see a few texts from Jake, JJ and Tessa.

I opened them up to see what was going on.

Tessa

Tessa: Where u at

Tessa: Everyone else arrived two hours ago

Tessa: Addie...?

Tessa: REPLY ALREADY!

Tessa: U alright...?

Tessa: Omg, im acc scared now- pls reply, apparently you haven't answered any of Jake's calls, either...

Tessa: Addie, what the fuck is going on

I decided to quickly type up a reply.

Addie: I'm coming now, got kinda caught up

Next, I looked at what Jake had sent

Jake: Look, ik I said it was fine to come at any time before 3am, but where the hell r u?

Jake: Addie, r u okay? u usually reply pretty quickly...

Addie: I'm alright- coming soon.

And lastly JJ's messages.

missed call from JJ at 10:54

missed call from JJ at 10:56

JJ: U asleep already?

JJ: Fine, I'll let u sleep :))

Missed call from JJ at 12:27

JJ: Sorry, couldn't resist.

Missed call from JJ at 1:12

JJ: U really are a heavy sleeper lmao

Addie: Just started coming back from JoJo's big-ass theme park party- soz I couldnt reply earlier

I finished looking through my texts, switching my phone off and sitting and looking outside for the rest of the ride. 

I noticed as we stopped outside a familiar looking neighbourhood. 

'Thanks.' I said to the bus driver as I hurried out of the bus. 

I jogged down the street and turned right, jogging down that and turning left ant the first turn, before seeing my house. Finally.

I ran towards the house, taking my keys out of my bag on the way the house, before jamming them into the lock. I twisted the keys sharply and pushed the door handle down slowly, trying to minimise the noise I made.

I kicked my Converses off at the door and locked the door, creeping up the stairs and into my room. I used the bathroom, quickly taking off my makeup, brushing my teeth, changing my pad and changing into a loose tee shirt and some loose, plaid bottoms.

I got out of the bathroom and stumbled towards my bed, lying down atop it, and stretched my hands out and grabbed both two top corners of my duvet, pulling hem towards me and rolling myself between them so that I was like a sushi.

Did I try get into a comfier position, did I put my eye-mask on, did I draw the curtains so that I wasn't blinded when I woke up, did I decided to go and tell Jake I was safely home?

I had no time for that-

I was asleep as soon as I had closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 1.6K 38
[ ORIGINALLY TITLED Behzinga's Sister x KSI] Behzinga's abused sister was wiped clean from existence, it would seem. Her brother, friends, everyone h...
17.4K 309 30
My live was never spectacular nor interesting. I was just another fangirl in the sea of fangirls. Danisnotonfire and amazingphil. miniminter, tobjizl...
13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...
1.1M 15.9K 200
If you love the Sidemen like me then you'll be sure to enjoy these preferences! I will also take requests but write with (Y/N) so the reader can fee...