Love Me

Autorstwa officialstacks

"Someone as amazing as you should be cherished." Wiฤ™cej

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

2

27.9K 1.2K 2.1K
Autorstwa officialstacks

Kamira Marie Raines
East Harlem📍

"You talk to daddy today?" Kamira asked her sister. They were both currently up and getting ready for school.

Amira shook her head. "I called but he didn't answer. He probably was in a meeting or something," she shrugged and Kamira nodded.

Their father, Micheal was a Foreign Service Officer which made him travel a lot. He was barley ever home, he sent them money every week and occasion phone calls but other than that the girls have raised themselves since 14.

They loved their father dearly but sometimes it felt like that didn't have one or he just didn't love them back. It was like he just took care of them because he felt obligated to not because he loved his daughters and wanted the best for them.

"You ready?" Amira asked peeking her head in Kamira's room. Kamira nodded grabbed her purse and her phone off her bed before following Amira out the door.

"I can't wait until we graduate," Kamira sighed. The had officially two more months until graduation and Kamira was more than ready. She was so happy to be getting ready to go to college.

"Me too," Amira agreed. She on the other hand was just ready for a change. She loved her high school friends but she had a feeling college was going to be so much better.

Amira had already committed to Columbia University. She had decided she didn't wanna leave the state and be away from her grandmother and sister, even though Kamira still hadn't decided where she wanted to go yet.

Kamira was stuck between Columbia also and Morgan State. She wanted to leave New York but she didn't wanna leave Amira, her grandmother and especially Zakani.

"You decided where you wanna go yet?" Amira asked her.

Kamira shook her head. "No... I really want to go to Morgan State but I don't wanna leave you... and I know Kani will upset if I leave."

Amira scoffed loudly. "Mira, when you gon stop putting his happiness over yours?"

"I'm not Amira," she sighed. "He's my boyfriend and I just don't wanna be away from him. Is that so bad?" She felt like Amira didn't understand her or her relationship.

"Yes, yes it is when he's the thing holding you back from your dreams and the thing that breaks you down over and over again," Amira snapped.

"Okay, Mir," Kamira sighed. They conversation wasn't going anywhere just like how it always wasn't.

Soon the had pulled up to the school. There was kids scattered everywhere. Some where walking from the parking lot. Some where walking up the street. Most were just hanging outside the front doors.

Kamira admittedly spotted Zakani with a group of boys who were squatting down rolling dice. She smiled and was getting ready to walk over to him put stopped when she seen a girl tap his shoulder.

She watched as Zakani turned around and stood up. The girl had a big goofy grin on her face making Kamira roll her eyes. She scrunched her face up while watching them talk wondering why he ain't aint told the girl to go away yet.

Zakani smirked looking the girl up and down. He couldn't deny and say he didn't liked what he seen. "Why ain't ever seen you around before?"

She shrugged. "I really be to myself. My friend dared me to come talk to you... I've been seeing you around," she smirked.

"Word?" He chuckled.

"Yea... what's yo number? Maybe we can link up lata" she smiled big showing off her braces.

Zakani ran his tongue over the top row of his teeth wondering how he should play this out. He wanted to be good for Kamira and shit but he couldn't help himself.

"Nah, shawty, I can't," he shook his head.

The girl looked at him raising an eyebrow. "What you got a girl or something?"

"Something like that," he shrugged.

"Ohhh okay, I see you. You trying to be a loyal man," she chuckled bitterly.

"What you mean trying? I am loyal," he titled his head to the side laughing.

"Okay sure... well when you done with yo "girl" come see me," she patted his cheek before walking away and for sure watched ass sway back and forth.

"Damn," he shook his head turning around back to his boys.

Kamira shook her head and turned the other way walking into the school. She wanted her yell at him and tell him how much of a fuck boy he was but she was tired of wasting her breath on the same thing.

"Wassup Mira," she heard causing her to turn around.

"Hey Monty," she smiled. Monty was a freshman. He had just started a little over a month ago. Kamira was his guide his first, ever since it was like the brother she never had.

"Why you look upset? What that nigga do now?" He said looking down at her. For a freshman, Monty was tall as hell. He was 6'2 compared to her 5'4. And his deep voice got him mistaken as way older.

Kamira playfully rolled her eyes. "Nothing... just one of them days," she waved it off.

He eyed her knowing she was lying. "Aight, whatever you say. Imma talk to you later tho, I needa go find my brother," he said and she nodded.

Monty's older brother Dontae also started, Kamira had yet to ever meet him though. The only thing she knew about him was the things Monty told her, which was a lot.

"Okay... be good today Lamontae," she glared at him.

He chuckled and nodded. "I gotchu sis, imma be a good boy," he laughed before jogging down the long hallway.

Kamira felt a sudden wave of sadness rush over her. Monty was literally her only friend in the school. And he was a freshman so she had no classes with him other than gym.

And she hated bothering Amira at school because she wanted her to get her highschool explained without her sister in the way. Amira had friends, a lot of them actually and Kamira wanted it to stay that way so she stayed on the side lines.

She was the first one to walk into her home room class... like always. Her English teacher, Mr. Welch was seated at his desk sorting out papers.

"Morning Mr. Welch," Kamira smiled.

"Good Morning, Kamira," he looked up at her. Kamira was always his favorite student. She was the only one to do all his work so of course she was his favorite.

Kamira sat in her usual seat and sat her bookbag down next to her chair. Within the next minute the bell rang and students began to pull into class.

Kamira sat there and waited patiently for everyone to sit down so Mr. Welch could start class. She noticed out of the corner of her eyes Zakani walk into the classroom with his bestfriend, Keshawn by his side.

She could his eyes burning into the side of her head making her put her head down. She finally looked up again once Mr. Welch began to teach today's lesson.

"Alrighty, settle down, settle down... good morning to all of you. I hope today will be a fantastic day. Now for today... we will be going over what we have learned this past school. My exam is coming soon and this will determine if you past my class or not..."

Kamira zoned out as Mr. Welch continued explaining. She honestly didn't care to listen, she knew she would pass. She had an A all school year.

"These are study guides, Kamira do you mind passing these out for me," he said and he glanced up.

"Oh- um- yea," she nodded slowly standing up out of her seat. She grabbed the stack of papers out of his head and began passing them out.

"Thank you," a boy smiled politely.

"Happy ass nigga," Zakani mumbled but everyone still heard him.

"Damn, I can't say thank you," the boy chucked looking Zakani up and down.

"Nigga ion give a fuck what you say," Zakani mugged.

"Shit, look like you do to me," he snapped back.

"Chill out, both of you," Mr. Welch said before Zakani had a chance to get another word out.

Kamira walked over to Zakani and Keshawn's table getting ready to set the papers down but Zakani snatched them out of her hand.

"The fuck is yo problem," she snapped. Everyone looked at them confused.

"Right, if I ain't no any better looks like Z likes little ole Mira," a boy said.

Zakani smacked his lips and mugged him. "Ion like this ugly ass bitch. Fuck on with that shit," he scoffed causing a couple of people to laugh.

Love this pussy though Kamira wanted to say. She just shook her head and walked back to her seat. He wasn't even worth it.

••••

What y'all think about Zakani?

Monty?

Amira?

Kamira?

VOTE!!!
COMMENT!!!
THANKS FOR READING!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

Our secret Autorstwa Lilpapi

Dla nastolatkรณw

341K 7.1K 50
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
334K 10.9K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ