The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 55

1.5K 28 2
By Grace_xix

'Hey, Tydus?' I asked the small blonde in the back of the car. Jay and Jake were conversating and talking about something that happened back at JoJo's house, and I had just remembered the llama plushie I had won for Tydus.

'Yeah?' He yawned. He had just woken up and was still really tired- it was honestly so adorable.

'I got you something from JoJo's place for you.' I said quietly, trying not to drag any attention onto us.

'Really?' He asked, sounding more awake.

'Yep.' I nodded. I reached into my bag and pulled out the plushie llama. 

Tydus took it and looked at it, turning it around in his hands. The llama was baby blue and overstuffed, so that it looked slightly chubby. He was fluffy, and soft, and had a little bow tie on his long neck.

'I love him! He's so fluffy.' Tydus exclaimed, cuddling the llama to his chest. 'What should I call her?'

'It's a girl-llama?' I asked.

'Yeah.' Tydus said. 'This shade of blue makes it a girl.'

I smiled at his cute logic. Tydus was one of the only toddlers I knew who were cute, and not annoying.

'What girl names do you like?' I asked. 

'Is there a Greek God who has anything to do with the colour blue?' He asked, looking up at me with his big brown eyes. I was relatively surprised he wanted to name the toy after a God or Goddess of some sort. Most children his age would (as far as I know) probably just name it after their favourite cartoon character, or just a random name.

'I'm pretty sure that there's one with the name Aether.' I recounted from a textbook I had read some time ago. 'You could use that, or adapt it to a modern name.'

'Heather.' Tydus stated. 'She's called Heather.'

'That's a great name.' I smiled.

'Thank you for getting me this.' He beamed.

'Aw, it's no problem.' I smiled, reaching over and giving him a little hug.

'This is honestly so cute.' I heard Jake say quietly from the front of the car. I turned around to see him with his vlogging camera out, pointed at us.

'I swear to God you use that camera as a CCTV surveillance system.' I laughed as I turned back and wiggled into my seat. 'But on a real note- don't keep that in the vlog.' I said seriously. 

'Why not?' Jake asked, confused. 

'I don't want public seeing me being softer than marshmallow spread or some...' I bit my tongue, remembering Tydus shouldn't be hearing cussing. 'something.' I finished.

'Good save.' Jake laughed dorkily, positioning his camera under his face so that he looked dumb as ever. 

'Seriously, Jake.' I tried not to smile. 

'Fine.' He rolled his eyes.

'You're not going to cut it out, are you?' I questioned.

'Nope.' He said, popping the P. I groaned and lay back in the car, deciding to get some rest until we had arrived.

...

'Addie I swear I will drag you out of the car if you don't get up.' 

'I'll shove my handbag up your-' I started mumbling.

'LANGUAGE!' Trav yelled. 

I groaned and opened my eyes. 

'Morning.' Jake was holding up his vlogging camera and grinning.

'Get that camera out of my face.' I laughed, covering my eyes from the bright sun with my hands. The sun was currently setting and emitting golden rays across the parking lot outside the Six Flags theme park. 

'Fine, just let's go already.' Jake dragged me out of the car and we jogged to the group of people outside the theme park, finding Jay and Tydus. 

Tydus attached his hand to mine when I came, the theme park gates opened. Jake opened his camera up again, and started talking to Jay as he walked inside.

'Do you think the bow is too much?' He pointed the camera at Jay, waiting for an answer.

'It depends, are you on your hard Jake Paul stuff right now, or are you on your fun, cool, kid Jake Paul stuff right now? Like... What's the vibe?' Jay asked.

'I'm on my fun, cool, Jake Paul shit right now, bro.' Jake exclaimed. I looked down at Tydus to see whether he had heard Jake swearing, but Tydus was just looking around the park with his eyes wide open. 'I'm on my PG Jake Paul shit.' Jake laughed.

We trekked a little further into the park, until we got to the ticket place.

'Uhm Jake, do you have our tickets?' I asked Jake. 

'Yep, are you taking Tydus' ticket, too?' He asked, digging around in his pocket.

'Yep.' I nodded before Jake handed me the two tickets. 'Thanks.' I said before walking up to the security. 'Wait, Jake!' I called to Jake.

'What?' He asked, coming back. 'I need to go in, too.'

'You have to take Tydus with you, since there's different scanners for different genders.' I said, leading Tydus to Jake. Tydus attached his other hand to Jake's hand.

'Okay.' Jake walked away with Tydus, leaving me to wait in queue to get scanned. 

I placed my bag on the conveyor belt for the security scanners to check, before waiting in queue to walk through the security machine.

I walked through, and the machine let off a bleep, as a light flashed red.

'Madame, do you have any metal materials on you?' The security made came up to me.

'I have this spare cash in my pocket- and my phone and charger.' I pulled my pocket fabric away from the main denim jacket, trying to show the security man everything that was there.

'Could you please put them in this tray?' He asked. I emptied my pocket into the tray. 'And put your jacket there, too. It's what we ask everyone to do. I'm just going to pat you down to see whether you have anything else on you.'  I put my jacket in the tray and felt slightly bare, since I was only wearing the skirt and thin top. 

He patted up and down my body and I felt slightly uncomfortable when he payed special attention to 'checking' whether there was anything around my ass. 

'You're good to go.' He said nonchalantly.

'Thanks.' I said, slightly pissed. I snatched my jacket from the tray and put it on swiftly, putting my cash and phone back into my pocket. I walked over to the other security belt to look for my bag. 

It wasn't there.

I approached someone else from the security.

'Hey, I can't find my bag from the belt... do you know where it might've gone?' I asked.

'Is this your bag?' She gestures to my small black bag.

'Yes, thank you.' I said, reaching forwards to take it.

'Not so fast.' She stopped me. I groaned. Did the security have something against me, today?

'What's wrong?' I sighed.

'Can you explain why this was found in your bag?' She held up my small pocket knife. 

'I can swear it isn't meant for offence.' I defended myslef instantly. 'I keep it in my bag and take that bag everywhere, because I've been attacked by people at night on previous occasions, and have needed something to use as defence.' I tried to say it as calming and convincingly as possible.

'None the less, you aren't allowed to take this into the park.' She said sternly, not letting go of it. 'Come and collect it from the lost property when you are leaving.'

'Okay.' I nodded. 'Can I take my bag and go to the park, now?' I asked.

'Yes you may.' Her hard face broke into a smile. 'Enjoy your visit!' She said cheerily.

I took my bag and walked past her, rolling my eyes as soon as she couldn't see my face. 

I carried on walking into the theme park, seeing Jake, Tydus, and Jay waiting and looking around, in the middle of the entrance.

'Hey.' I said, jogging up to them.

'There you are.' Jay said. 'What took you so long?' He asked.

'Some security perv and someone confiscating my pocket knife.' I rolled my eyes.

'Sounds like you've gone back to school and are ranting about everything all over again.' Jake laughed.

'Hey, I didn't rant about everything!' I defended myself.

'Apart from that guy who rejected you to prom, and the teacher who also confiscated your pocket knife, and the hot popular girl who bullied you-' Jake started.

'One, that teacher just hated me.' I started. 'And two, that girl was popular- but not hot!'

'Are you joking?' Jake asked. 'I dated her and she was amazing.'

'She was a snaky...' I noticed Tydus was listening. 'She was a snake, and got extensions since her hair was short because she had accidentally burnt it off from bleaching it, she got plastic surgery, regularly got fake tans, and still wore a mask-full of makeup!'

'I always wondered how she had such a big behind.' Jake said under his breath.

'Can we go inside, Addie?' Tydus tugged my hand.

'Yep, sure.' I smiled, and we all started walking inside. I noticed that Tydus was finding it hard to keep up with us. 'Do you want me to carry you?' I asked.

'Yes please.' He beamed. I crouched down and scooped him up, resting him on my hip and putting an arm around his waist so that he didn't fall. He wrapped his arms around my upper arm, and I noticed how small his hands were. 

(please don't be perverted and take that last sentence out of context...)

We walked further into the park, meeting JoJo, her mom (Jess) and a few other friends of hers. We engaged in conversation with a few people, before I turned around and saw JoJo doing Fortnite dances to Jake's rapping. It was cringe as Hell, and people from the group laughed whilst watching.

'You guys have one job.' Jess came up to Jake and I.

'Okay.' We said at the same time. 'What's the job?' Jake asked.

'Follow along.' She started. I hummed in agreement and Jake said okay.

'Don't get lost.' She continued.

'I can do that.' I said, and Jake agreed.

'Don't loose your bow.' She said pointedly to Jake, but I also noticed someone had put a glittery black bow in my hair whilst I was sleeping in the car. 

'And don't have any fun.' Jess finished, smiling.

'Mm...' Jake was slightly confused with the whole no fun  thing Jess was saying, and I could understand why.

'Let's go!' I cheered, cutting off the growingly awkward atmosphere. 

'And don't smile.' Rari said, looking straight into the camera with wide creepy eyes. I could already tell that Jake was going to make a meme of that in the video. 

The group started walking further into the park. Maybe would now finally be able to go on a few rides- and it seemed that Tydus was just as eager as I.

'Addie?' He tugged lightly on a lock of my hair. 'Are we going to go on a ride, now?'

'I think we'll go in, now.' I smiled down at him.

'Because I really can't wait much longer.' He said.

'Don't worry, I think thatin a few minutes... Look! Neil over there is the park manager, and he's leading us inside.. right now, actually!' I bucked Tydus higher on my hip since he was slipping down slightly, before I started walking with the group and into the park.

I watched as Jake slung his arm around Neil, talking with him to the vlogging camera and trying to get Neil to say JAKE PAUULL. Of course, Neil shook his head and turned back around, despite the fact Jake kept asking. 

'Do you want to go on a roller coaster?' Jake came over and asked Tydus.

'Yeah!' Tydus exclaimed, throwing his hands up. I hastily out my other arm around him, scared he would fall.

'Let's go, then!' Jake yelled. I followed him and Rari (who was holding the camera) to a ride where there was a small queue. I put Tydus down for him to walk on his own.

'Alright bro, we're gonna go on a roller coaster!' Jake exclaimed, holding Tydus' hand. Even though Tydus was meant to be the mini Jake Paul- I was pretty sure Tydus prefered me. 'Have you ever been on a roller coaster?' Jake asked.

'NO!' Tydus shook his head. 

'Are you scared?' I asked, looking down at the little boy who was skipping to keep up with Jake, who was holding his hand.

'Uhm, no.' Tydus said hesitantly.

'He's not scared.' Jake said to the camera.

'You're brave, I'm freaking out right now.' I laughed. I wasn't- of course. Tydus laughed and carried on skipping.

'We're gonna go SIXTY-EIGHT miles per hour, right now!' Jake said, looking back and saying it to the camera. 

We walked before getting into the barrier queue things. The carts were in seats of two, so I was going in one with Jay, and Jake and Tydus were going in one together.

'Are you gonna hold my hand?' Tydus looked up to Jake and asked.

'I'm not gonna hold your hand!' Jake exclaimed. 'You gottta go no hands, you have to put your hands in the sky.' Jake explained. 

'Is he tall enough?' Jay looked over and asked.

'Uh... yeah!' Tydus said happily.

'He's tall enough.' Jake nodded.

The carts came back around, and the people who were in it, got out and we took their places as a woman repeated some safety precautions over the intercom. 

'Is it alright is we see how tall he is?' A woman came smiling and asked Jake.

'He's tall enough.' Jake said convincingly. 'He's definitely tall enough.' 

'We have to see whether he's tall enough.' She said, still smiling. Tydus tried protesting. 'I'm so sorry, but we have to!' She said.

'But please...' Tydus pleaded. Tydus was so desperate and it made me sad to see. 

'I'm sorry, but we have to!' A man came and backed the smiley woman up. 

I watched as Tydus' face slowly gain more colour and his eyes became watery. He let out a sob before starting to fully cry. I felt my heart melting when I saw him cry. He looked so small and helpless. 

'You made him cry...' Jake had shoved the camera in Tydus' face when he was crying, and was now pointing it at the smiley woman.

'I didn't mean to, I-' She was cut off by Tydus sobbing again. Some people who were waiting for the ride tried to console him.

'Noooo...' He cried. 

'You made him cry- he JUST wants the ride...' Jake tried again with the woman who was in charge of the ride. The woman was trying to be as kind as possible, and didn't know how to respond to Tydus' crying, and Jake's pleads.

'Maybe your tall enough.' The one of the guys in charge of the ride said, taking Tydus out of the cart by grasping his arm. 

'You broke his heart, Jake.' Corey said from one of the carts behind.

'It's not my fault.' Jake said. 'I'm sorry, buddy.' Jake said to Tydus again as he cried. 

'I'm sorry - you aren't tall enough.' The guy said. Tydus started sobbing harder. 'Don't worry, there's other rides you ARE tall enough to go on...' The guy said kindly. I got out of my cart and stood by Tydus' side.

'Come on, Tydus.' I smiled, crouching down to his level. He walking shakily towards me and hugged me, crying hard. I hugged him back, rubbing his back soothingly. 'Let's go find an even better ride, yeah?' I asked. I stopped hugging him and wiped his tears off his cheeks with my sleeve. 

'O-o-okay.' He said between sobs.

'Anyone else coming?' I turned around and asked everyone on the ride. Jay and Rari seemed deep in conversation, Trav and Corey always looked after Tydus- so I didn't want to stress them with Tydus again. That left Jake.

'Do you want me to come?' Jake asked Tydus.

'Yeah.' Tydus smiled. His face was no longer that red, and his eyes were becoming less puffy. Jake hopped out of the cart and walked over to us, handed me the the vlogging camera to record, and wrapped Tydus in a hug.

'Just don't cry, buddy- I don't want to see you cry.' He said and Tydus rested his head on his shoulder. 'I don't like to see you cry.' I smiled at how cute they were whilst filming. I switched off the camera and watched.

'What's your favourite food?' I asked Tydus.

'I like candyfloss and popcorn.' Tydus said.

'I'll tell you what- let's go get some candyfloss, go on a ride, play some games, and get popcorn for the ride back home.' I suggested. Tydus whooped happily and ran away from the ride, and into the heart of the park.

'I'd say that we successfully brought Tydus' mood back up.' Jake said, smiling and watching Tydus.

'He's too cute to not help.' I grinned, before jogging to Tydus, who was standing on his tiptoes at a fast food stall. 

'What do you want, bro?' I asked Tydus.

'I want some candyfloss!' He pointed up to the large candyfloss maker.

'Which flavour do you want, sweetie?' A large woman appeared, with a massive smile stuck on her face.

'What flavours are there?' Tydus asked.

'We have strawberry, bubblegum, grape, toffee, banana, orange, lemon, pina colada, blue raspberry, and cherry.' She finished.

'Can I have bubblegum?' Tydus asked.

'Of course!' She smiled, pouring sugar syrup into the spinning mechanism and adding a small portion of bright blue liquid in.

'What about for you two? She asked Jake and I.

'Can I have blue raspberry?' Jake asked. The woman nodded and looked at me.

'Can I have piña colada flavour?' I asked.

'Can I just have ID to check whether you're old enough?' She asked.

'Sorry, I didn't bring my ID.' I blushed.

'No problem, just pick out a different flavour.' She said.

'Can I have lemon?' I asked.

'Coming up.' She replied. We waited for our candyfloss to be made. 

'There you are.' She reached over and gave us three sticks with fluffy cotton balls of different colours.

'Thanks.' I smiled. 'How much?'

'It's free- JoJo payed for everything beforehand.' She explained. JoJo really was one of the richest sixteen year olds. 

'Thanks.' I smiled, handing Tydus his candyfloss, which he instantly bit into. He was so confused when it fizzed away so quickly. 'Do you like your candyfloss?' I asked, taking a bite out of my own.

'It goes so fast.' He commented, taking another bite from his baby blue candyfloss.

'Sugar goes fast but leaves you feeling energetic as ever.' Jake said, licking his candyfloss.

'Are you literally licking your candyfloss?' I asked jake.

'I mean- you get a taste but you don't waste!' He defended himself.

'Barz.' I did cool hands signs and laughed at how lame I sounded.

We all sat on a bench and bantered, laughing at everything from Donald Trump to Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse, to the point where we hadn't even noticed it was getting dark. 

'Hey, do you want to go find a ride we can go on?' I asked Tydus.

'I saw one whilst trying to get the candy floss, actually.' Tydus said, hopping up. 'Follow me!' He took off running in a random direction.

'Guess the sugar kicked in.' I mumbled. 'Hey, Jake- pass the vlog camera and I'll vlog this for you.' He chucked the camera and I caught it with a single hand. 

We caught up to Tydus, Jake holding his hand and me running ahead and switching the camera on. I gave a thumbs up to show him to start talking.

'We found a rollercoaster Tydus can go on!' He exclaimed to the camera, running onwards. 'Come on!' He ran slightly faster. I switched the camera off and kept running, until Tydus stopped outside a fun looking little ride. 

I switched my camera back on and filmed.

'We're finally allowed to do it!' Tydus cheered, jumping up and down.

'I know, buddy- I can't wait, either.' Jake said, jumping up and down with the over excited infant. 

'Sorry ma'am, you aren't allowed to take a camera on the ride.' A polite man with auburn hair stopped me. 'You can record on your phone, but not with a camera.' 

'Why though?' I asked. These bullshit rules were getting on my nerves.

'Park policy.' He shook his head. 

You guys- go on the ride, and I can film on your vlogging camera from here.' I said. 'And Jake, you can just record from your phone' I finished.

'Are you sure you don't want to come on?' He asked.

'It's fine.' I pushed him towards the ride 'Just take Tydus on, already. He's getting impatient.' 

'Thanks, Addie.' Jake smiled, taking his phone out of his pocket and switching it on. He made sure Tydus safely got in on one side, before getting himself, and tightening his belt.

A lady said some instructions over am intercom whilst I got the camera out and started recording Jake, who said some stuff about how cute he found Tydus, and how he wanted to become a dad and settle down with a wife and family.

Suddenly, the intercom stopped and the ride slowly started. I stepped away from the ride as Tydus started cheering, and Jake did too. Jake's cheers just seemed slightly more sarcastic.

None the less I stood at the side of the ride and recorded their reactions every time they went around the rollercoaster, until it slowed down on the third lap, coming to a gradual stop. 

'Can we go again?!' Tydus exclaimed. Jake looked relatively sceptical.

'You can go again!' Jake exclaimed. 'Plus you don't need to record for this round, Addie.' Jake added just before he went shooting off down the rails with Tydus. 

They returned from the ride about two minutes later. 

'Can we go again?!' Tydus exclaimed again.

'What?' Jake giggled nervously. The guy in charge of the ride seemed to pick up on it.

'Sorry dude, but this ride is over, now.' The man said. 

'Okay.' Tydus replied, stepping out of the ride and running towards me. I switched my camera on and pointed it to Jake.

'So Jake, you still looking forwards to kids?' I asked. Jake paused, thinking about the question.

'I gotta go home.' He finished, making me laugh. 'I gotta post this video.'

I laughed and handed him his camera.

'You've been so responsible over Tydus today you've barely had any fun.' Jake noticed.

'It's fine.' I shrugged. 'I went to a theme park when I was away, and besides. Tydus is having a good time and that's what I mainly care about.'

'We're meant to be meeting back at the car, right now.' Jake looked at his phone. 'But, since you've not had any fun yet- just stay here and have some fun for the night, and order an Uber back.'

'I'll just go back home.' I shrugged. 'I'm flying out tomorrow, and should probably get some rest.'

'Just take the opportunity and go.' Jake patted my shoulder.

'This is why I prefer you to Logan.' I smiled.

'Exactly.' He said. 'Anyways, just come back to the house before 3AM. It's currently half past nine, so you should have plenty of time to do whatever.' He said. 'Anyways, I'm going back to the car with Tydus. See you at home.' Jake attached his hand to Tydus.

'Bye.' I waved as they walked off.

Looks like I had just over five hours to do whatever the Hell I wanted...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 766 35
Ever wonder what it's like to be a famous YouTuber? Ever wonder what it would be like to be friends with the Sidemen? Or even whats it's like to be...
236K 1.2K 32
Imagines of the sidemen because why not... Discontinued!! 23rd in Wroetoshaw- 26.05.20 1st in JJJ- 27.05.20 1st in JoshBradley- 30.05.20 3rd in Tobji...
94K 1.6K 38
[ ORIGINALLY TITLED Behzinga's Sister x KSI] Behzinga's abused sister was wiped clean from existence, it would seem. Her brother, friends, everyone h...
89.2K 1.2K 39
(2018: Many of you will be pissed at me for saying this, considering you didn't get the chance to understand the Sidemen before JJ and Logan got into...