Heaven On Hold | Peaky Blinde...

By phenomenal1500

Everywhere people would go they would be told stories about an assassin roaming the streets of London under t... More

The Wrong Encounter
The Other Side
The Birthday Present
Arms Around You
Up All Night
Me Emborrachare
He's A Devil
The Burning Desire
The Moonlight
Strangers To Lovers
Don't F Around
My Betraying Love
A Breakable Fall (End Of Season 2) | Part 1
A Breakable Fall (End Of Season 2) | Part 2
A New Beginning Of An Old Ending
Starting A Fire
The Strange Guest
The Wandering Jew
Nothing Better Than Two
The Massive Amount
Never Lose Sight
Why Did We Lose Him
Everything Goes Wrong
Not Breaking This Time
His Life Or His Death
Way Down We Go
No Ordinary Life
An Important Loss
Those Fucking Bastards
Our Way As Heathens
What Ambition Might That Be?
Legends Are Made
Back Downtown
Blackbird
Don't Kill The Fun
I Missed You
Whatever Side She's On
Possible Betrayal
What A Gentleman | Part 1
What A Gentleman | Part 2
Goodbye Tommy
Stop Shooting Seagulls

I Want To Runaway

1.1K 33 3
By phenomenal1500

"No, no. Write down Camden Road."

"Farringdon Road."

"Write down Camden Road."

"Just write down peace between the Jews and the Italians."

"And war against the Gypsies."

"Hmm."

~~~

I stood up without excusing me and hurriedly walked away from the 'bakery', as far away as I could. My house was 30 minutes away from Camden Town so with strong and fast steps I ran through the rain. Alfie's men were around every corner and street, trying to find me and outrunning them was hard. Eventually when I was in the more rich part of London the following stopped and it became more quiet around me. The rain had stopped when the clouds cleared and the sun started to shine bright.

With hurry, I opened my door and closed it behind me, locking all the three locks against intruders. I ran up the stairs and immediately got a suitcase to pull my whole closet into it. When I packed all my clothing, I ran downstairs got my necklace and ran out the door to get my car. I had to leave for a while, away from London and away from Alfie. A vacation would be amazing because of the situation I was in. I started my car and drove fast through the streets, to leave everything behind and to leave to Birmingham.

~~~

I stopped before Shelby's business and immediately started to approach the bar. I pushed open the doors and stepped foot inside of the pub, seeing a man curse at a darker-skinned young man. When he turned around I remembered his face. Isaiah Jesus, with... my brother? What the fuck were the two of them doing here.

"I couldn't give a fuck who he is."

"He's with me." The man turned around and laughed at me.

"Well, well, if it ain't Rioney Gray. What is a famous woman like ya doin' in Birmingham. Wait.... let me take you home." He winked at me and I shook my head while curling my mouth into a smile. "But back to business. I'm telling this darkie to get out of here."

"You know something? Fuck off."

"It's all right, Isaiah, leave it. We'll go to my cousins pub."

"I like it here."

"You fucking animal."

I grabbed the man's shirt and pulled him into a table made of glass. Isaiah hit another one who was with the man and my little brother kicked someone against the bar. Screaming and praying woman were heard in the background, but the three of us were to busy to hear anything beside that. A man grabbed my hair, making me turn around, grabbing his arm and threw him over my shoulder, breaking his arm as I did so. Most of the men were crying and yelling while laying on the floor and I was left unharmed.I looked to the side and saw that, the opposite of me, Isaiah and Michael did were injured.

"The white kid's a Peaky Blinders! Same as the woman! They are Polly Gray's children." Luckily the man had let go of Micheal when he heard that.

"Are you fucking suicidal?!"

"Sir? Sir, I'm sorry. I didn't know." I walked past the man and stood in front the two guys who were with me.

"Oh, bloody fucking hell, fuck off. Ya just wrote your own death sentence."

"GET OUT!" He was pushed out the pub after trying to apologize a thousand times and the three of us started taking shots.

"Why aren't you harmed?"

"I have a... different... style of fighting."

"What kind?"

"Ever heard of Assassins?" There eyes grew wide and Michael shook his head while Isaiah laughed at me.

"Holy fuck, you're a Assassin?"

"Indeed, I am." Michael smiled as well, I never had thought people could find Assassins this amazing, but here I was, standing in front of two amused guys. We drank another shot and left the pub completely destroyed.

"His face, man. Did you see his fucking face."

"You punch like a fucking kangaroo. I seen one once in the circus. You punch like that... And Rioney, a fucking Assassin, man."

"All right, anyway, I need a fucking drink."

"The drinks are on you!"

"It's on me? You just got paid."

"And make it a Whiskey." The two young men were fighting over whoever were going to pay and I walked behind them, shaking my head.

"It's on me, I am rich."

"Oh, yeah right. An Assassin."

"Man, stop blowing it up like that." I laughed at Isaiah and the three of us changed pub. We walked inside the pub of my cousins and I walked up to the bar. Ordering three whiskeys before entering the small room which was filled with Arthur, Finn and John.

"Here they are, look."

"Junior Peaky boys. And Miss Famous."

"O shut up." I slapped Arthur chest before sitting next to him.

"What's happened to you, have you been scrapping?"

"Some idiots at the Marquis of Lorne. They tried to stop me and Isaiah from drinking, but it is all right. We fought them off and luckily Rioney is home. Guess what she is a Assassin." I slapped my forehead and Finn his eyes lit up.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Where are you going?"

"We won't be long."

"Where are they going?"

"The Marquis of Lorne. Shame. It was a nice pub." I nodded totally agreeing with them and suddenly was reminded by the betrayal of Alfie. I shook my head and smiled towards both, Isaiah and Michael.

"I must go as well."

"And where are you going?"

"Marquis of Lorne. And after find the man who was a racist, I still have to complete me murder contract." They watched each other before glaring up at me again with concern in their eyes for the Marquis of Lorne and the man. I opened the door and waved them goodbye while stepping outside of the small room. I turned left and walked outside, feeling the cold air rush around me. I closed my eyes before running away towards the Marquis of Lorne.

~~~

Clothing:

Car:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.7K 166
The Jew and the Gypsy. Who would have thought? "Imagine their faces, right?" He tilted his head with a partial smirk strung out on his lips. "Imagine...
470K 16.6K 43
๐ž๐ ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค | โ in a fight they're malicious, around each other, they melt.โž โ”โ”โ” in which evelyn shelby falls for...
4.5K 53 18
The Shelby baby better known as Jennifer Shelby. She is the younger twin of Finn and he and her brothers keep reminding her of it by the nickname. Sh...
167K 3.2K 44
Being a Shelby could be hard, two children were about to learn this. These two children however belonged to the ruthless gangster, Thomas Shelby. Aft...