The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 52

1.7K 23 13
By Grace_xix

Eventually, after several traffic lights and chatting about random topics to my camera, I had arrived at the mall.

'Alright, we are at the mall.' I said, picking up my camera from the dashboard. 'I actually haven't a clue what to get JoJo.' I said, walking out of the car park and taking up sunglasses out of my bag and perching them on my nose. 

'Comment what you would get JoJo if you were going to her birthday.' I pointed down before walking into the mall and switching off my camera.

The mall wasn't massive, and I often went to this mall. I looked around and saw a girl's shop which was a lot like Claire's.

I walked in and picked up some multicoloured wrist bands, and a few rainbow hair bobbles and a giant glittery bow. Seemed like some stuff JoJo would use.

I walked up to the counter and payed. It costed just under ten dollars, and I knew I should buy something more. 

I walked out of the shop and walked towards a Starbucks. I was going to get a quick drink which I could sip on whilst I walked around getting JoJo stuff.

I ordered a simple caramel Frappuccino. 

I took a sip as I exited, thanking whoever thought of inventing coffee and frappes, before walking through the mall and looking at things through the windows of shops. 

I stopped outside a clothing shop and looked at one of the mannequins. It sported a white leather jacket with tassels running along the edges of the pockets and in the middle. The tassels of white faded into silver glitter which sparkled under the bright display light. There were some also some silver glittery studs running along the ends of the collar.

Overall, it looked flashy and like something JoJo would perform in, and I was going to buy it for her.

I walked inside and took one of the hangers. I didn't know JoJo's size, but this looked like it would fit her. 

I payed at the counter, seeing that one jacket costed no less than eighty dollars! Crazy. At least I knew I had bought enough presents for her. After paying, I swiftly started walking back to my car which was a street away.

As I was walking and sipping my drink, a boy about the age of eight ran up to me.

'GEORGE!' A man ran after him.

'Can I have a picture, please? I'm literally such a big fan, and I've watched all of your videos and I've always wanted to meet you.' Little George said quickly, and I noticed he was getting slightly emotional.

'Of course you can!' I said. 'Aw, please don't cry!' I exclaimed, pulling out an unused tissue which I had gotten with my Starbucks order, and offered him.

'I'm sorry, it's just that I love your videos and I'm such a fan.' He gave a watery chuckle and took the tissue, wiping his tears.

'Don't apologise, I love meeting fans.' I smiled. Of course, I only liked meeting fans at certain times- but I didn't mind him. He was cute. 'Do you want to be in my vlog?'

'George!' A man crouched down by the small boy and put his hands on his shoulders, comfortingly. 'Why are you crying? Is she harassing you?' He stood up and crossed his arms in front of me.

'I-' I started.

'She's a YouTuber I watch, and I'm a massive fan, and I've just been offered to be in her vlog!' The boy said happily. He had wiped his tears away, and now looked extremely happy.

'I'm sorry- who will the vlog be visible to?' The man asked me.

'Anyone.' I said. 'But nobody will know any of his personal details, like where he lives or anything.'

'I'm sorry George, but you're not going in a video anyone can see.' The man shook his head.

'Dad, I can decided whether or not I want to be in it!' The boy threw his hands up.

'I can still take a picture with you, if you want?' I suggested.

'Thanks.' The boy sighed, offering my his phone. I crouched down to his level and grinned with my mouth, also throwing up peace sings with my hands. I took two pictures.

'There you go.' I handed him back his phone, and he hugged me. He caught me by surprise, but I hugged him back. 'It was great meeting you.' I finished.

'Thanks, you too.' He grinned. 'Bye!!'

'See you!' I waved, turning around and going in the opposite direction to my car.

When I arrived at my car, I looked around the car park to see whether anyone else was there. Nobody else was parked on the same floor as I was. 

I hopped into my car, putting my camera on the dashboard and the bags in the opposite seat. I switched on my camera and leaned back.

'Alright, I've come back from the mall, and I didn't get anything over the top.' I started, pulling the bags over. 'I got her a few of these random wristbands, some rainbow hair bobbles, and then I got two things that I just realised matched.' I pulled out the bow and jacket. 'This giant silver glitter bow, and a white leather jacket with tassels that fade into silver glitter.' I put all of the clothes to the side.

'So JoJo, if you are seeing this, then I hope you like your presents when you receive them, and also I can tell that you are still watching even though I asked you not to.' I stared at the camera, doing nothing and trying to get my point across.

'Anyways.' I put my keys in the car and started reversing out of the parking space. 'What should I talk about on the way back? Ooh, there was this really cute little guy I met a ew moments ago. His name was George and I wanted to get him in the vlog, but his dad protested. We did manage to get a picture though.' I said once I was out of the parking lot, and back on the road.

I continued the random chatting throughout the drive, until I had parked my car back at the house. 

'Alright, I am back home!' I grabbed the bags and camera from the car, and got out, before walking into the house. 'HONEY, I'M HOME!' I yelled to everyone.

'BABY!' Tessa ran down the stairs and embraced me, laughing.

'I missed you whilst I was out, honey!' I laughed.

'HASHTAG TESSIE!' She shouted before walking away. I laughed and took my shoes off before running up my room and flopping on my bed.

'I love memory foam.' I groaned as I started sinking into the bed. 'Anyways, I'm going to end the vlog here, thank you for watching as always- hit the subscribe button if you are new and give this video a like, check out all of my socials in the description and I'll see you in the next video- Seeya!' I saluted as I switched the camera off. I was going to have to edit that and post it quickly since JoJo's party was apparently the next day.

I sighed and walked over to my desk, taking a seat in the comfortable spinning chair and grabbing a cable. I attached it to the camera and imported the videos to my editing software. 

I immediately went through and blurred out the address of our house and any streets I had visited, before cutting all of the clips and piecing them together, and then watching that through and adding in some music and the beginning, and music leading into my outro. I next went through and added some writing and captions as well as some random effects. I also added a few random memes at times. 

Content the video was well edited, I watched it through one last time before realising that the audio wasn't coming out of my left headphone. I switched my headphones to some earplugs and realised that there was still no audio from the left. I groaned, pissed with what had happened.

'ANYONE FREE TO COME HELP ME?' I yelled.

'COMING!' Someone yelled back. 

After a few seconds, Justin- also known as Justin Roberts- stepped in.

'Hey Justin.' I smiled. 

'Hey, what's wrong?' He asked.

'I need some help, my audio is really messed up.' I sighed. 'The audio is only coming out of one ear.'

'No worries.' He smiled. He clicked a few buttons, which took him to the audio page. He highlighted all of the audio in the video and copied it, pasting it into an empty page. 'Sorted.' He stepped away from the computer.

'You're a lifesaver.' I sighed. 'Thanks so much.'

'No problems.' He grinned. 'Blondes help Blondes.' He punched the air in elation. I laughed again. 

'Apart from the fact I now have pink-ish hair.' I smiled. 'Anyways, thanks again.'

'No problem- see you later.' Justin said, exiting through the door. 

I sat back on the chair and uploaded the edited video to YouTube, before copying and pasting my usual description into the bottom, which contained all of my social medias. I put links to Tessa's socials, since she had also featured in the video.

I looked at the time and saw that it was only half past six. Only half past six. 

I took my laptop and sat on my stomach on the bed, with my laptop in front of me. What could I do... I could watch some YouTube, take some Instagram pictures, watch some porn, or text someone. I ruled out porn. Why did I even think of that in the first place? 

So it was between YouTube, Instagram, and texting. I decided to do neither, and instead picked up my notebook, a pencil and an eraser from the side of my bed, and scrolled through my Instagram before picking out a photo I had previously taken of myself.

I plugged my earphones into my phone and opened Spotify, putting on some of KSI's music. The first song came on, and it was Uncontrollable.

I listened to his smooth rapping as I started sketching out the outline and main lines of the photo. I sketched out my facial features; eyes, lips, nose, lashes, brows- next started mapping out the waves of my hair. 

I had pretty much nailed the outline- so all that was left was shading and colouring. My favourite part was the shading, since I found scaling so hard.

I decided to try the hair before the face and neck, since hair texture and highlights were difficult to display, only using a pencil. None the less, I started raking lines down from the top of my hair, using the outline as a guideline. I tried to make the roots of my hair look darker to the rest of my hair, but I didn't know whether I was doing a good job. Once I had done a decent job with the hair, I blended it out with a finger. That was just going to be the base.

I started resketching the hair, adding shade behind a few locks. To finish the hair, I took the eraser and ran it through the pencil marked hair, making thin highlights in contrast to the darker grey hair. 

Finished with the hair, I lightly scribbled over the skin before blending it out with my finger. That was the base layer for the skin. I next drew out the one iris that wasn't covered by hair, before moving onto the shading of my eye lid, and under eye. After that, I sketched in my eyelashes, and started making small, dark lines above my eye, which soon formed my eyebrows. I sketched the start of an eyebrow on the opposite side, but the rest was covered by hair. 

After finishing the eyes, I started shading in the contour for the nose. I loved drawing noses for a weird reason. I liked the way they connected to just below one's eyebrows. Anyways. I shaded the nose in, leaving a space for which I could shade the nostrils in, afterwards. I darkened the bottom of the nose and the eyebrow's connection area thing before colouring the nostrils in dark black. 

I shaded in the lips, darkening where the lower and upper one met, and just underneath the lower lip. Then, I blacked out the mouth, only leaving the teeth, which I gave a tiny amount of shading to. 

I then finished by adding shading to beneath the chin, and where the hair ended, to show that it left a shadow. 

And I was nearly done- just highlights to finish. 

I erased some colour from the around the eyebrow, the inner corner of the eye, one the tip of my nose, my chin, and a crease that had occurred since I had raised my nose slightly. 

It still wasn't slightly finished. I took my earplugs out and looked around the room for a specific pencil case which I had kept some gel pens in. 

I rummaged through all of my cupboards and through the bottom of my wardrobe, eventually finding it on the top shelf in my wardrobe. 

I pulled it out and took out a white gel pen, going back to my drawing and putting a small spot in the middle of my eye as a highlight.

I was done.

I stepped back and admired my work in its full glory. 

Words couldn't describe how proud I was.

I pulled my phone over, reattaching my earphones into my ear and taking a picture. I posted on my Instagram and looked at the time. It was currently eight thirty.

What two hours of hard work can do.

I captioned, before clicking the post button and refreshing it to see it already had a few thousand likes.

I listened to the music that was playing. I swiped down to see the Spotify notification saying that Slow Motion by Randolph and KSI  was currently playing.

I listened to JJ's verse and realised just how sexual it was.

Lost in the song, I jumped as I heard my name being called from downstairs.

I walked downstairs, seeing what was going on. Everyone surrounded some boxes on the kitchen counter.

'Pizza?' I questioned, seeing the classic Dominoes blue pizza box and logo.

'I got you pepperoni to share with Justin since I know neither of you can finish a full pizza, and you both like pepperoni.' Jake handed me a box. 

'Thanks.' I replied. 'Justin?' I called.

'At the sofa with everyone!' He called back. I jogged over and slid into the spare seat by him, laying the pizza out on the coffee table in front of me.

'Really?' I asked Tessa, who was sitting on the other side of me. 'Mean Girls?' I gestured to the playing movie.

'It's an amazing movie.' Chance- who was sitting on the other side of Tessa- said, through a mouthful of his own pizza.

'Debatably.' I responded, taking a slice of pizza and leaning back against the couch. 'Oh my God, Jake even ordered cheese bites on the edges.' I exclaimed, eating one and groaning at how good they tasted. 

I had forgotten how good eating pizza and watching a movie with the team, was. 

I helped my self to three more slices and watched some more of the movie before deciding to go up.

'Hey, I'm going to go up now. Night everyone.' I said.

'Night.' They all said, not taking their eyes off the TV as I walked up the stairs. 

I walked into my bathroom and used it, using a tampon for the night before brushing my teeth and washing my face. I also changed into a pair of cotton shorts and a baggy tee-shirt. 

I walked out of the bathroom and started switching my computer and laptop off and putting my sketchpad and stationery away- when my phone started ringing. I picked it up and swiped up to answer before checking the caller ID.

I noticed it was a facetime. 'Hello?' I asked, putting the earplug in.

'Hey, Ads.' JJ's voice rang through the earphones. I smiled and blushed as he called my that nickname, turning the LED strip lights onto a calming blue colour and climbing into the bed. I positioned my phone against the lamp on my nightstand and got comfy in bed, facing the camera. I saw that JJ was also in bed.

'He JJ.' I smiled back.

'How's your day been?' He asked.

'Alright apart from the fact I was told I was going to be going to JoJo Siwa's birthday party tomorrow.' I rolled my eyes. 'Seriously though- she just pisses me off for no real reason. She and her family are lovely- just annoying to me.'

'I get what you mean.' JJ nodded. He looked so cute, bundled in the sheets.

'But how's your day been?' I asked.

'I mean, I just did a bunch of hardcore training with Viddal, Leon, Amer, Jeff, Stitch, Larry and Deji.' He said.

'How is Deji?' I asked.

'He isn't training properly.' JJ shook his head disappointedly. 'It isn't looking good for him. What about Logan and Jake, though?' He asked.

'Haven't asked them, yet.' I shrugged. 'I can't really be bothered about it, either. Oh, and I'm sorry if I fall asleep randomly during the call.' I said.

'Same here.' JJ chuckled. 'We're both lightweights when it comes to sleeping.'

'Hey, I'm not a sleeping lightweight.' I protested. 'I'm just tired!'

'You always seem to be tired.' JJ rolled his eyes jokingly.

We carried on bantering, talking to way after midnight, and I can remember slowly and slowly becoming more and more tired until I eventually started talking to him with my eyes closed, which simply led to me falling asleep on the call.

---

This is the art 'Addie' drew:

Art is NOT made by me. The Instagram username of the person who did it is "sketchydxls". She's really talented and I'd recommend you to give her a follow :))

P.s. I'm sorry for the lack of updates and whatever the Hell you call this crappy update. I'm back at my mum's house which basically means minimum screen time, so yeah, sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen
1.1M 15.9K 200
If you love the Sidemen like me then you'll be sure to enjoy these preferences! I will also take requests but write with (Y/N) so the reader can fee...
13K 176 21
I'm Sophia and I'm 17 years old. I've just quit college and well now I have nowhere to go. Mum's busy with work and well Dad and I don't really get a...
236K 1.2K 32
Imagines of the sidemen because why not... Discontinued!! 23rd in Wroetoshaw- 26.05.20 1st in JJJ- 27.05.20 1st in JoshBradley- 30.05.20 3rd in Tobji...