e.x.o. the mafia - book I [ot...

By universaja

• completed • Mafia world is a place you never knew really existed. Yes, you've read it thousand times in sto... More

prolouge.
first
second
third
fourth
fifth
sixth
seventh
eighth
ninth
tenth
eleventh
twelfth
thirteenth
fourteenth
fifteenth
sixteenth
seventeenth
eighteenth
nineteenth
twentieth
twenty first
twenty second
twenty third
twenty fourth
twenty fifth
twenty sixth
twenty seventh
twenty eight
twenty ninth
thirtieth
thirty first
thirty second
thirty third
thirty fourth
thirty fifth
thirty sixth
thirty seventh
thirty eighth
thirty ninth
fortieth
forty first
forty second
forty third
forty fourth
forty fifth
forty sixth
forty seventh
forty eighth
forty ninth
fiftieth
fifty first
fifty second
fifty third
fifty fourth
fifty fifth
fifty sixth
fifty seventh
fifty eighth
fifty ninth
sixtieth
sixty first
sixty second
sixty third
sixty fourth
sixty fifth
sixty sixth
sixty seventh
sixty eighth
sixty ninth
seventieth
seventy first
seventy second
seventy third
seventy fourth
special chapter #3
special chapter #2
special chapter #1
sequel.
kris wu situation.

seventy fifth

1.3K 44 46
By universaja

i finally finished a story :')

bUt don't worry! you better read a/n below after this! be happy!☹🤧 and this chapter is longer than usual. enjoy!

- author.

chapter seventy five. [ F I N A L E ]

"Y/N got shot."

"Oh shit!" Tao cursed, dropping his gun.

"Where is she?!" Luhan immediately crawled, joining the room where his other members are.

"We shouldn't have left her with Jaepil!" Kris frustratingly said.

"I can't do this, I'm not participating anymore." Lay shook his head, giving up his weapons.

"Who do you think will keep doing this even after Y/N got shot?" Suho worriedly said, crouching down. "I better check her."

"We all better." D.O. followed behind the leader.

Everyone did a line with Suho leading infront as they all crouched as fast at they can towards your place.

Your eyes widened to see the twelve guys looking for you. "Yah! What the hell are you all doing?!"

"There she is." Chanyeol sighed in relief.

"Isn't it obvious? We're no longer participating because you're no longer here!" Sehun spat.

"It's just paintball for Pete's sake!" You yelled, the distance forcing you to shout for them to hear. "Watch out!"

They immediately scattered when Jisung tried shooting one of them. You watched how they suddenly turned competitive after that minor inconvenience.

You scoffed, wiping the beads of sweat in your forehead. "No longer participating, my foot."

Yup. Almost everyone decided to join the paintball training. It was fun and only five among the girl's team managed to survive. Well, it's now only four since you tragically got shot.

The game lasted for thirty minutes until EXO decided to end it. It was funny to see how NCT takes it serious, aiming and planning seriously while EXO shoots whenever they wanted to.

The whole game was fun.

Seventeen didn't participated at all except for Mingyu and Jeonghan. They are surprisingly good and just in between fooling around and getting serious.

Well, EXO turned into wild beast seeing how you cheered for the two members of Seventeen. You didn't mean to make them feel whatever they are feeling though. You just thought how cool the two was.

Astro was all dorky that they only last fifteen minutes in the field. None of them took it seriously and you just chuckled to yourself while hearing them one by one got eliminated. That's the typical highschool boys you know.

After that physical activity Lay suggested for everyone to relieve stress, it was finally rest time. The sun shone while your lunch was being served.

Despite being weary, you can't help but to smile widely seeing EXO finally eat with his co-members. They are finally open eating with other people and it makes you happy.

"What do you want?" Kai referred to the meals infront of your eyes while sweeping his hair back. Your jaw dropped, his perfection showing when he did that. A smirk appeared on his face when he noticed your fascinated expression. "So.. do you still want to cheer for Jeonghan and Mingyu?"

"Nope." You looked away, gulping your own saliva.

Kai suddenly held your chin and harshly made you look at him. "Say it while looking in my eyes."

You just stared on his lips, knowing its the end once you made eye contact.

Kai didn't let that pass as he slowly licked his lips making your eyes wide. "I told you, you're mine."

"Enough with the flirting!" Suho yelled, purposely hitting Kai with his elbow making the hot guy suddenly turned into a cute pouting puppy which makes you wonder how on earth is that possible. Suho took a seat beside Lay while drinking a soda. "You all better eat up fast."

"You don't tell us what to do." Xiumin crossed his arms. "I hate hearing you bossing around."

Suho smirked, pulling something on his wallet. "Oh no you would want to." He suddenly showed a brochure of a place with the widest smile he ever had. "Tada!"

"What? Are you planning to be those random people giving fliers?" Lay innocently asked.

Suho rolled his eyes. "Of course not." He pointed his finger, frustrated. "It says here that we are going to resort!"

"Really?" Your eyes widened.

"YEYYYY!" Everyone cheered with Chen being the loudest.

Suho just deadpanned. "Y'all love to clown me." Since everyone was busy celebrating, he had no choice but to join too. "This is for everyone's peace. Especially for Y/N who finally forgave his father and for our maknae to be able to talk with--"

"Don't!" Sehun quickly shushed, cringing in the idea of it making each of you laugh.

The lunch felt like a speed of light. You noticed how excited the guys are for a vacation and its your first time seeing them like this. You start to wonder, is this their first time finally having a real time out for everything?

Unfortunately, Mrs. Yoon couldn't come with all of you. She was still busy about everything and she said she'll try to come later.

Because of the paintball training earlier, you all decided to sleep in a trip. They planned that Chen will exchange with Baekhyun halfway the trip.

NCT and some other groups and trainees joined as well so they were basically either trailing behind or having their own ways.

They prefer to drive themselves since they don't trust any driver yet when you're with them.

"Why? I mean.. there's nothing different when I'm with you?" You asked Suho who's beside you.

"Well, aside from only thirteen people can fit comfortably," Suho smiled. "The drivers in our place don't want to drive slow."

"Hmm, are they racers?" Your eyes widened. It's possible though.

Kris laughed and suddenly cupped your cheeks. "Cute."

"I'm serious about my question." You scowled.

"No, they aren't." Suho answered instead. "They are just Mafia Members of our place that's why they are used on speeding pace whenever they have the chance to. And we don't mind riding in that kind of car though."

"That's why you better give me a kiss after this!" Chen winked at the rear mirror.

Kris who was still cupping your cheeks glared at the man sitting in the driver's seat. "Excuse me? You're currently flirting while we're having a moment here?"

"That's enough." You gently removed Kris' hands around your cheeks. "I'll sleep."

And so you did. Suho and Kris exchanged glances when you finally fell asleep. Tao crept behind them with a smirk.

"Are you both scared that you'll wake her up?" He whispered.

Suho immediately looked away, trying to appear strong while Kris coolly smirked.

"Of course not." They said almost in sync.

"Mmm." You mumbled, turning your head and resting it into Kris' shoulder.

Tao chuckled soundlessly seeing Kris with terrified expression while Suho heaved a sigh. "Goodluck bro."

"Yah! Don't say that!" Kris whisper yelled, checking on you. A smile lit up his face to see your peaceful eyes closed. "She looks like a cub."

"But she'll turn into lion if you move to wake her up." Baekhyun said in the passenger's seat. The van was suddenly filled with snickers from all the members.

Kris only scoffed, looking at the window. "Thought you'll scare me with those remarks? Well, no."

"Yeah. Even if your anxious leg-tapping shows." Tao whispered, getting back on his seat leaving his members stifling their laughter once again.

The ride was long to the point that you woke up by yourself. You yawned and was about to sip for some water when you felt two weights on both of your shoulders.

Your eyes widened to see both Suho and Kris resting their heads on your shoulder. You flinched when the sun hit your face as you pass by an isolated path. The sun will set soon that's why the golden hour is perfect. You peeked to see Baekhyun who's tapping silently to the music.

"Hey, Baekhyun? Aren't you tired?" You checked on him.

"Nope, we will be there in a few minutes." He glanced at you with a sweet smile in the rear mirror. "How 'bout you? Aren't you suffering from the weight of the two leaders?"

"Uhh, kind of. But I don't mind. They are probably tired from earlier." You giggled. "Shall I wake them up?"

"Probably." He smiled back.

You slowly shook Suho first before turning to Kris. "Wake up everyone! Baekhyun said we're almost there!"

"Hmm." Suho hummed, opening his eyes for a few seconds before closing it again.

You smirked and lightly tap his cheeks. "I said wake up."

"Are we here?" Kai grumpily asked. You turned at him to nod when your eyes suddenly widened to see him removing his shirt.

"Yah! What the heck are you doing?!" You covered your eyes but there's still a hole for you to see it. Well.. can't blame me..

"Yah!" Xiumin who's behind him yelled. "You're still half asleep! Put that on!"

"What's the fuss?" Baekhyun innocently looked at the rear mirror and turned it to see from behind. "Oh shi-" His eyes widened as he accidentally pressed the break.

The power of Kim Jongin, yes.

"Am I?" Kai scratched his eyes, turning to see himself. His own eyes widened to see himself shirtless. "Oh! I'm sorry! Sorry!"

"Put that on." Lay scoffed, gesturing you to turn around and you did so while feeling your whole existence melting.

"Noisy! Everyone is noisy!" Sehun suddenly groaned, crossing his arms.

Suho scratched the back of his neck. "Right. If it wasn't Y/N, it's Sehun."

Well yeah, Sehun has a temper too.

"I think we're here." Baekhyun blurted, starting to park the car.

"Yehet!" Chanyeol sheepishly said.

Sehun raised his brow. "Are you mocking me?"

"No." He simply disagreed. "Ohorat."

Sehun furrowed his brows angrily. "You-"

"Enough." D.O. pulled the car open and was soon followed by everyone.

You helped them with your things and soon enough, few more cars parked in the same lot.

"Y/N!" Jaepil came down, running to you and giving you a hug.

"Yoojung!- Wait, do you want to be called Yoojung or Jaepil?" You asked.

"Anything. But I guess I'll miss Jaepil so call me Jaepil." She chuckled. "Did you bring some suits or swimwea--"

"No, she isn't going to." Luhan politely said.

"Whatever." Jaepil rolled her eyes before leaning in to whisper. "I have everything that suits you."

"Hey Y/N!" Lucas happily greeted.

"Hey." Taeyong, on the other hand, calmly waved his hand. You returned the warm greetings from the two before helping Luhan with the suitcases.

While the boys are currently fixing the things in one's room, you decided to get on your own room - which is together with Jaepil.

"We will all watch the sunset in thirty minutes, tell Jaepil about it and don't waste whole hour fixing herself." Xiumin reminded making you laugh while nodding.

You excused yourself since the hallway was full of everyone. Like.. twelve is too much, imagine there's twenty one other members and adding up the other groups as well.

You were luckily escorted to your room with the help of Lucas before not minding to knock since it was Jaepil after all.

You happily sneaked your suitcase inside before waiting for Jaepil to come out.

"Let's kill this lo-- YAH! WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM DIDN'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK AND WHY DID YOU ENTER WITHOUT A KEY YOU'RE A PERVY OH BUT WAIT ITS YOU Y/N WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORMED ME!"

"I didn't know you could rap." You chuckled, plopping yourself in the bed.

"D-Don't do that again!" Jaepil whined, shutting her phone close after being utterly shocked.

"Xiumin said we will watch sunset in thirty minutes." You sit upright. "Therefore, don't waste the whole hour fixing your self."

"That is impossible.." Jaepil, in a blink, started rummaging on her suitcase before pulling up her stuff. "Thirty minutes isn't enough! Ugh!"

"Tell the sun not to set yet then." You smirked.

Jaepil aggresively zipped her pouch open. "If only I could."

Thirty minutes passed by fastly for Jaepil since she was basically in twice speed while fixing herself.

For you, it was a normal time to wash your face, put on a cream and tie your hair into a messy braided ponytail.

"I'm done." You happily cheered.

Jaepil turned around with her no makeup makeup look which you admit suits her well. Her thirty-minute-stress has been paid off well though.

"I look ugly."

"Bitch what." You rolled your eyes.

Jaepil is that beautiful friend who keeps insisting she's ugly when she's beyoooond that word.

You got changed into shorts and a summer tops with flipflops. Both you and Jaepil finally walked out of the room and as expected, everyone was already there.

"Hurry!" Baekhyun cheered, running in your direction. Your cheeks flushed red when you noticed two of his buttons above and below are unbuttoned. It was the same jeans and t-shirt he wore on the ride but as described above, some of the holes are unbuttoned. The wind blowing it in some kind of direction didn't helped to make you see some spots underneath his shirt. "Y/N?" You snapped back in reality as some strands of your hair blew infront of your face.

"I'll seat beside the female trainees." Jaepil tapped your back before proceeding on her way.

"A-Ah yes." You flinched, trying to focus on him. "What is it?"

Baekhyun bit his lip while smiling. "I said hurry."

"Okay." You mumbled, leading the way. Baekhyun chuckled behind you but you ignored him and kept your eyes straight. You noticed some of the NCT members looking at you which you waved with a smile.

"This time, you don't look cute!" Lucas yelled making you scowl, earning playful laughter from his members. "You look adorable and beautiful!"

"Saved it." You scoffed.

"She always is!" Jisung added up.

"Aren't there any compliments for the real fashionista here?" Jaepil crossed her arms, pouting.

"You don't need it!" Mark yelled making Jaepil raise her brow. "Because it always shows."

"Oooooh!" Even the trainees made that sound. "mArK LeE iN thE HouSeu!"

You comfortably sat between Luhan and Chanyeol who kept their eyes at you from the beginning.

"Uhmm.. the sunset isn't in my face." You laughed, setting your gaze infront where you all watched how the sun took its rest.

"You're more worth watching."

Your face cracked up a smile to hear Luhan and Chanyeol say the same words at the same time.

"Yah! That was supposed to be my line." Luhan flared.

"No! You copied me!" Chanyeol whined next while Baekhyun sat beside him.

"That's enough." You chuckled. "How suspicious that of all words, you both only know that line."

They both looked at each other with confused gazes. "Hey-"

"Just kidding. I don't need an explanation." You smiled despite the fact that you definitely need one.

Your crazy thoughts disappeared when your felt another pair of hands behind you and a chin rested above your head.

"Let's make a wish as the sun sets." And it was D.O.

You all witnessed how the sky slowly turned dark. As the time pass by, more trainees and other members started to get out of the spot to eat for dinner.

The meal was delicious and peaceful, so does the interactions. For once, you've got to sit with Jaepil beside you. It felt nice everytime you remember that she's Yoojung, your sister.

Suho decided to call it a day since you all will be staying for some few more days. And you're the only one who had no idea about everything.

Luckily, Jaepil got your back for the clothes and necessities.

So you claimed; it was also planned to make you clueless.

>>>

7 AM.

"It's still early." You roll on the other side of your bed.

"We need a whole day to enjoy! Duh~" Jaepil's voice was energetic as the sunshine even in the morning.

"I don't care." You murmured sleepily.

"There's a cockroach beside you!" She suddenly yelled. Your eyes shot open and instinctively rolled more until you fell from the bed and bumped in the ground, creating a loud thud. "Good morning!"

You massaged your temple together with your aching butt. You bit your lip, annoyed, while doing rituals on your head just so you could calm down.

Since you were pretty grumpy, you spent longer time in the bathroom. You failed to annoy Jaepil by being slow though.

You came out with just comfortable sweatpants and oversize shirt with flipflops, even socks in it.

Jaepil gave you a questioning look which you returned. "You're wearing that?"

"What else do I have to wear?" You asked, curious.

"Can you atleast remove your socks?" Jaepil rolled her eyes. "Nevermind. Its just for breakfast anyway."

As soon as you sat at the table, the sleepy boys immediately sat with their backs straight.

"Good morning, cutie." Lay smiled. "What do you want?"

"You."

Kris choked. "What-"

"Just kidding. Anything." You lamely said.

"Oh my goodness." Chanyeol looked at you with his exaggerating surprised expression. "How did Jaepil wake you up?"

"Don't even ask me about that." You scratched your head.

"I would love to wake you up that way if you'll make cheesy lines." Tao smirked.

"But I would love to eat first." You smiled back leaving Tao pouting.

The breakfast was calm for the first time. Simply because everyone was still sleepy adding up the comfortable home-like aura of the place.

"Today we'll have volleyball games, swimming, and anything y'all like to do." Suho annouced. "We'll take a trip for the whole island in the afternoon and get to watch sunset once again but not in this place. I saved a venue where we can get a better view. And Y/N,"

"Yes?~" You answered.

"Your mother and Astro would be catching up before lunch." Your eyes widened on Suho's news, delighted. "So you all better prepare for a long day."

"Astro? Eunwoo and his friends?" Kai raised his brow. Suho simply nodded as answer. "Ah, so we're meeting Eunwoo again."

"We always do, but you're not always complaining about it." D.O. scoffed.

"Eunwoo is alright to come." You suddenly spoke, earning look from the boys. "Better than that Shin Dae Ahn."

"What? You still remember her name?" Luhan asked, amazed and terrified at the same time.

"Girls don't forget things like that." You smiled sheepishly. "We bury them into our minds like a grave. Like what I will do if you still have that contact of hers." Your smile turned into a serious expression earning whistles from the members.

"Chill. Luhan no longer has it." Chen tried saying.

"Whatever. I'll excuse myself for bathroom." You stood up and leave.

Lay sighed and raised his fist. "So there are two things we get in mind to be careful," He raised his index and middle finger. "First is when she's accidentally awaken and the second is when she's jealous."

"No one should ever forget that." Xiumin spoke, clearing his throat while looking at D.O. "Don't make her mad."

"I don't really know." D.O. smirked, really adoring your annoyed moments.

After munching for breakfast, you decided to get back in your room to take a nap atleast for thirty minutes when you felt a maximized volume of a speaker in someone's phone.

"Y/N! There's no time to sleep! I'll make you a fairy today!" Jaepil forcefully pulled you up. You kept your eyes closed, hoping she would believe that you're asleep. "Hey.. did you come to a theatre club? Your acting skills are great."

Your eyes slowly fluttered open and smiled. "Really?"

Jaepil smirked. "No, I just did that to cut that useless act." She stood up making you express a bitter face. "Get up! I have something for you!"

"What is it?"

"Just sit down and when you're with me, you'll be the best version of yourself." Jaepil mumbled while tying her hair into a bun. "We should impress the boys, yeah?"

"No-"

"Yes! You finally agreed!" Another episode for Jaepil and her own thoughts.

.

.

.

.

.

"She's taking too long." Baekhyun pouted, refusing to play with anyone.

"She'll be here. Can you calm your shit down?" Chanyeol glared.

"Why are you so angry?" Baekhyun looked away, pouting even more.

Chanyeol deadpanned. "You've been ranting that for the seventh time."

"And I've been hearing this conversation for the fifth time." D.O. shut his eyes open, annoyed.

"Then don't listen." Baekhyun said that sternly despite the cute expression he's showing.

"Oh, it's her?" Taeyong blurted.

"Who?" Chanyeol tiredly asked.

"It's our only Yoon!" Lucas yelled loudly enough for everyone to hear.

The boys stood there to welcome you once again when they all froze on their spot.

"Jaepil.." You nervously turned at her. "Jaepil, everyone's eyes on me."

"Exactly." She sassily crossed her arm.

You turned and took a deep breath. The stares soon intimidated you but you still have to keep going.

Jaepil didn't actually focused on applying cosmetics in you. She focused more on forcing you to wear exposing clothes.

She made you wear white shorts that has a back up of black cyclings to show your tall skinny legs. She then made you wear a black tops that shows your stomach and has a backless design. Jaepil decorated you with a hairstyle making a 'tiara' design with you average long bangs showing. And for the top, she made you wear see-through white cardigan that stopped just below your knee. The sun hit you pale skin making you flinch but it was on cue that you finally get close with the guys.

"How do I.. I look?" You asked, nervously. "Ah- Wait. I shouldn't been asking that. So- Uhm- Like-"

"It's too showy." Baekhyun eyed you from top to bottom before getting back on your eyes. A sly smirk appearing into him. "But that's what I loved about it."

"You look.." Luhan set aside the empty cup he was drinking. "Perfect."

"How can Jaepil do this?" Chanyeol swept his hair behind. "She made your face look cute yet your body.."

"Let's not talk about the body." Suho gulped. His mouth could be saying those words but his gaze lies.

"Hey! Let's play volleyball!" Lucas suddenly yelled.

"Jaepil will be with us while you have Y/N." Taeyong smiles sheepishly.

"That's good!" You cheered.

"No." Tao may be flirty most of the time, he suddenly felt like being protective. He wrapped his arms around you to cover your front. "I don't think you should play-"

"It's okay. I always wanted to do this! Beach Volleyball!" You smirked. "Besides, I'm wearing a cardigan!"

You suddenly felt a finger slipping in one of the holes in your cardigan making you turn around to see Xiumin. "Yes, a see-through patterned cardigan."

"Are you all gonna play like that?" Doyoung yelled from the other side. "Then we should've played staring contest instead!"

"Probably!" Chen yelled earning a series of laughter.

You had fun playing sports with the guys since they couldn't stop you anyway. It felt refreshing and it brought a special place in your heart

"Hey," You peeked at Kris who was watching the trainees to play volleyball this tine.

"Mmm?" He turned, petting your hair slightly with his big palms.

"I just wondered.." You trailed off. "We don't have a picture yet."

Kris grinned. "Then shall we take a selfie?"

"I mean.. the whole EXO..? And the whole people in your place? I want to keep memories." You played with the sand below your feet.

Kris chuckled, he pinched your cheeks and smiled with his gummy showing. "Then we should." He turned to Taeyong who was just casually watching like Kris. "Hey, you mind taking us picture?"

"Sure." Taeyong pulled a camera beside him. "Now I knew why I have this all along."

You giggled to see Taeyong curiously operate the camera which Kris easily noticed. He immediately blocked your view while clearing his throat.

"I don't think so." He mumbled. [*cue obsession jk*]

.

.

.

"Okay! Line up!" Johnny yelled. "I think Y/N should move a little more forward."

"Is this fine?" You asked, taking another step.

"Yes! Now, at the count of three!" He aimed the camera in your direction.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Mrs. Yoon and Astro's here!" Jisung suddenly yelled.

"Three!"

But the exact moment the boys heard it, Suho immediately pulled you behind them as he worriedly looked around.

"Uhmm? What just happened?" Johnny looked at his camera, confused.

"You just pulled her?" Lay raised his brow.

"I mean.." Suho trailed off, embarrassed suddenly.

"I understand Junmyeon," Sehun scoffed. "Eunwoo's here."

"Oh-" You were cut off when they suddenly crowded you as they try to cover what you're actually wearing making you burst into a fit of laughter.

"Can y'all stop being jealous for the meantime?" Lucas yelled, putting his hands on his hips.

"Are you talking informally right now?" Xiumin crossed his arms.

"I don't care! We wanna take a picture with her too!" Lucas complained.

Only Lucas Wong can complain to the 'bosses' of the place.

"Seriously that kid.." Xiumin scratched his forehead.

You run towards Johnny to see the picture. A sweet smile crept into your face. The three pictures are the sequence from Suho pulling you until when they crowded to cover you. It was honestly stunning to see how thw thirteen of you are still visible individually despite the mini chaos of trying to cover you.

Johnny apologetically batted his eyelid. "I'm honestly trying my best to take a good shot-"

"No," You smiled. "These are all great shots."

Thanks to Eunwoo and their jealousy asses,

these first pictures will forever be memorable.

.     .     .     .     .

a/n:

*Don't Go is Playing*

lol its raining here while im ending the story. i suddenly feel so heavy.

THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME! FOR MOTIVATING ME TO FINISH A NOT-SO-GOOD BOOK! I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA I COULD BUT YOU MADE MEㅠㅠㅠ

and wait!

there will be SPECIAL CHAPTERS!

but im not sure if it will be a lot shorter than usual.

i hope you stay tuned until the very last special chap! i still have some few things to reveal which isn't actually big but its up to you! 😏

I love you, thank you so much for making me atleast accomplish this thing. I really am thankful. I hope I could make anyone smile and if you ever need some advices, i left some motivational messages at the endings of chapters. so im not yet making a speech because i will still be making special chapters~'

- author. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 37 19
It's My First FF Please No Hate...! It's all my imagination... Characters, roles, scenes, everything is my creation. The Mafia King Kim Taehyung Fall...
3K 241 39
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...
426K 13.1K 83
[ ✔ Completed 12/29/16 ] "We are always one" -EXO Where EXO, a popular boy group, lives their new life with their adopted baby sister, (Y/n) Kim (Y...
395 19 17
MAFIA LOVERS ∆ 마피아 애호가 ∆ Book 1 ∆✔️ (Completed) " A S I N G L E L I E D I S C O V E R E D I S E N O U G H T O C R E A T E D O U B T...