e.x.o. the mafia - book I [ot...

By universaja

• completed • Mafia world is a place you never knew really existed. Yes, you've read it thousand times in sto... More

prolouge.
first
second
third
fourth
fifth
sixth
seventh
eighth
ninth
tenth
eleventh
twelfth
thirteenth
fourteenth
fifteenth
sixteenth
seventeenth
eighteenth
nineteenth
twentieth
twenty first
twenty second
twenty third
twenty fourth
twenty fifth
twenty sixth
twenty seventh
twenty eight
twenty ninth
thirtieth
thirty first
thirty second
thirty third
thirty fourth
thirty fifth
thirty sixth
thirty seventh
thirty eighth
thirty ninth
fortieth
forty first
forty second
forty third
forty fourth
forty fifth
forty sixth
forty seventh
forty eighth
forty ninth
fiftieth
fifty first
fifty second
fifty third
fifty fourth
fifty fifth
fifty sixth
fifty seventh
fifty eighth
fifty ninth
sixtieth
sixty first
sixty second
sixty third
sixty fourth
sixty fifth
sixty sixth
sixty seventh
sixty eighth
sixty ninth
seventieth
seventy first
seventy third
seventy fourth
seventy fifth
special chapter #3
special chapter #2
special chapter #1
sequel.
kris wu situation.

seventy second

813 45 13
By universaja

chapter seventy two.

"Sehun?" You frowned.

"How.. How did you know my name?" His eyes widened. "Are you a trespasser? I never saw you before."

"Trespasser.. Did you just call me.." You shut your eyes, wiping a tear sliding down before slowly looking up at Sehun who's looking at you with complete confusion. "You rascal.."

"What-"

You started punching him in the chest repeatedly as you scream in frustration. "How dare you pull pranks at me? At this moment?"

"Pranks?" Sehun scoffed, suddenly gripping on your wrist and banging you on a wall. Well, too hard that it hurt your back. "Are you taking advantage to me when I said my heart is beating for you?" You flinched when his grip in your wrist tightened.

He really.. He really don't remember me. You thought. Your eyes looked up in an enraged Sehun looking down at you. He wouldn't do this to me.

"Sehun, it hurts." You tried pulling your hand down.

"Hey!" Luckily, Kris was still there. He quickly run for the both of you and held Sehun in his collar before pushing him away. "Y/N, you okay?"

"Yes." You massaged your wrist while feeling numb just by looking at the man who forget everything about you.

"You get hurt?" Kris turned to Sehun.

Sehun shrugged his member's hand off him. "I'm okay. I'll be in my room."

Kris raised his brow. "Are you sure? Make sure to tell me if somewhere hurts."

"Thank you for your kind treatment but let me go." Sehun sassily said, leaving the two of you.

You didn't know what to feel but you know, for sure, its still the same Sehun.

.

.

.

.

.

Sehun was currently away and ever since you realized he doesn't remember, you've been whining for hours for them to tell but they hadn't meet you the whole day since they are busy and you do understand them since it been months after the great disaster between EXO and your father happened.

So you instead used your time crying at Jaepil's room until Kai came to fetch you and lead you back at their room.

"Sehun doesn't remember me!" You whined, sitting at the high chair while watching D.O. prepare for foods. Kris calmly passed you an ice cube. "No. I have no time for that. I need to know why Sehun-"

"No. You'll know after you put icepack on your forehead." Kris protested, putting it close at you but you swatted his hand away. Kris looked at you in disbelief. "D-Did you just ignore Wu Yifan's hand?"

"Tell me, please!" You frowned.

D.O. raised his brow at you and started cutting on some ingredients. "After you put the icepack from Yifan."

"But I need to know first." You whined once again.

D.O. suddenly started cutting the vegetables too hard that it made louder sounds than usual. His eyes glanced on the knife that suddenly felt like it was shining on your eyes.

Kris smirked as he played with the icepack. "Hey Kyungsoo, that knife is a really sharp thing, right? You just bought it earlier?"

"Yes-"

"Kris gimme the icepack." You smiled cutely before snatching it and putting it as fast as you can in your forehead causing you to flinch on the impact. D.O. could only smirk while watching you, Kris approached you before smiling.

"Careful. Harsh icepacks hurts more than sharp knife." Won't deny but it somehow sends you goosebumps just by hearing it.

After all, they are Mafia members though. Not to mention but Mafia Group Leaders.

"So what actually happened to Sehun?" Sadness lingered on you when you remembered your memories with him. "He forgot about everything."

"Don't cry once again. Your eyes are swollen." D.O. shook his head disappointingly.

"I can't help it. He just leaves me hanging like this." You sighed, already experiencing heartache once you get back.

Baekhyun appeared, standing beside you. "Sehun was actually operated but we didn't got to tell you about it." He started making you shut your eyes. "Yup, its because of your condition too. We can't risk you too."

You facepalmed, internally cursing about your condition. "Luck isn't really on my side huh?"

"I guess its on our side," Baekhyun leaned closer making you scoot back. "Because we're lucky to have you."

You weirdly glanced at him while Kris choked on his own saliva. D.O. aggressively slammed the knife in the chopping board as if he's cutting the most hateful thin that ever layed.

Baekhyun didn't care, wasn't threatened one bit and instead get back on his normal position. "So as what I was saying, Sehun needs to be operated. Because his brain has this thing called blood clotting? And they had to operate his brain."

You dropped your icepack in complete confusion. D.O. quickly grabbing on it and putting it back in your palm. "Really?"

"When Sehun wasn't responding, his brain was damaged severely that the doctors offered for operation. It was luckily successful. Sehun was quick to recover but his injuries aren't so we are still paying attention until now. We never knew if one of his brone is falling apart, that was a joke." Baekhyun sighed. "After they operated his brain, he woke up and doesn't remember his name or anything. So its been about two months since his operation and we stayed there for a whole month for his recovery."

"The doctors said it was part of the side effects after brain operation." Kris explained. "It's called short term memory loss. Well they also call it post-traumatic amnesia."

"How will his memories regain?" You pouted sadly.

D.O. comfortingly tapped your head. "He will probably remember you after some few days or weeks. They said its a rare case for someone to have this memory loss for months so we keep on hoping that Sehun will be able to remember everything."

"Did he forget about you too?" You asked with wide eyes in full curiosity.

"Well yes. I'm not sure if he has a clue about us now but one thing for sure is that he doesn't remember who we truly are." Baekhyun shrugged. "He's being distant and cold. He doesn't trust us. That idiot."

"And you won't believe!" Suho suddenly jumped in the conversation making you slightly jolt on your seat. He just pops out of nowhere to join the conversation. "He freaking sleeps in his room! Alone! Haha!"

You nodded at Suho before watching him leave. You furrowed your brows. "He just jumped in the conversation to tell us that?"

"He's the most happy and proud that Sehun can sleep alone because Sehun always pull him to sleep here together." Kris grinned. Oh, you won't forget about that fact. "I know somewhere in Suho misses that memory though. Sehun is a big guy now."

"We never know," D.O. smirked. "He might be anxious in his own room for days. After all, he is still Oh Sehun."

"Uhmm, shouldn't he be staying at the hospital until he's recovered?" You tilted your head.

"He said that he wanted to be at this building depsite not having a clue rather than locking up on a hospital's room." Kris snatched a raw cabbage D.O. was cutting.

"Then.. can I visit him?" You happily asked.

Baekhyun peeked right on your face before his gaze looked up to your forehead. "After we fix everything about that."

"What do you mean? This will calm down later because of the icepack." You calmly shrugged, standing up to drink some water from the fridge. "I'll go meet up Se--"

You flinched when Kai suddenly slammed the fridge door's closed and looked straight in your eyes. "First, who made you run on that damn door that caused you liked this?" Kai asked sternly.

"I.. It was my mistake. I was excited to see.. Uhh.. Lucas and Taeyong again." You awkwardly scratched the back of your neck. "I mean-"

"There are four boys there. Eunwoo, Woozi, Taeyong, and Lucas. How did this thing happened?" Kai glared.

You awkwardly breathed out. "It was my mistake. Woozi told me to Watch Out but I didn't listen."

"U-hu. But we have three other boys?" Kai crossed his arms.

"Well, Eunwoo was far, carrying my things and Taeyong and Lucas is on the other side of the damn-"

"The guards?" Baekhyun asked casually.

"They probably don't want to interrupt me-"

"Okay then. It's your fault." Kai dictated which made you shrug, alreary knowing that. He suddenly turned to you again with a scowl. "Now, second."

"Uh-oh. We're not yet done with this.." You whispered to yourself.

"What was Taeyong doing with you?" Kai glared. "Everyone saw it."

"You need to calm down okay?" You patted his shoulders. "Taeyong was just helping to soothe the burning--"

"Helping?" Kai scoffed, his neck turning red from the rage. "Ohh.. helping."

"Let's stop that now guys." D.O. hushed.

"No, I ain't believing it." Kai stubbornly said.

"Okay fine.. but I really want to go now." You smiled cutely. "I'm sorry for making you upset-"

"No."

"Jongin." Baekhyun warned, crossing his arms. "You should calm down. Look at me!"

"What about you?" Kai raised his brow.

Baekhyun swiftly fixed his sweater. "I may seem calm but I am wondering how can Y/N repay with that." He raised his brow, staring at you intensely. "Hmm.. how should you repay about making us upset?"

"Stop that." Thankfully, Lay finally arrived at the scene. He excused your way to get some fruits from the fridge. "We should give her walm welcome."

"Ah, warm welcome." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Thank you so much Lay." You grinned before walking away.

Chanyeol was busy playing on his phone outside the mini kitchen. He waved at you though he didn't spare a glance since he was too competitive on the game in his phone. "Make sure you put some cold compress on your forehead."

"I'm currently doing." You giggled, finally closing the door shut from their Overall Room and taking a step towards Sehun's.

For some reasons, you suddenly felt anxious about entering the place. You can't stop thinking that Sehun probably hates you since he doesn't actually remember you but on the other side, you know that he is still Sehun no matter what.

You knocked thrice while your other hand was holding the icepack. There was no respond making you shrug, doing it once again.

Yet there's still no respond.

"Uhh.. Sehun?" You called out. "Are you in there-"

The door flung open revealing the tall guy, furrowing his brows. "What do you need?"

"I need you." You smiled sheepishly. Sehun just stood there, emotionless, making you became extremely shy on what you just said. "Ahaha, don't mind about what I just said."

Sehun mentally groaned when he felt his heart beat fastened. You noticed how he slightly hold his chest making your shyness shatter and smile vigorously. Sehun quickly removed his hand off and turned back into his stern expression.

"Excuse me but I have something else to do-"

"You still need to recover so I don't think they will give you something to do already." You continued patting the icepack on your forehead.

"Well-"

"And there's no way it isn't related to EXO because you don't remember anything and only know people in this place." You smiled proud.

"Then-"

"Therefore, I am allowed to enter." You sassily remarked.

Sehun raised his index finger and pointed it in the nameplate attached on his door. "But I have the authority to decide because this is my room. You see here, this is Oh Sehun."

"I don't care." You rolled your eyes and simply crouched down to pass his tall figure before finally entering his room.

Sehun quickly turned around before blocking your way. "Get out."

"I'll get out of this room but I'll get in your heart. What do you think?" You raised both of your brows with a teasing smile. You actually have no idea where you're getting all these cheesy lines.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "If that's the case then I'd rather make you stay in this room instead of making you enter in my heart."

You stood there, shocked on his words. Okay but.. its fine that he doesn't remember me.. but is it necesarry for him to say that? You mentally cried.

Sehun noticed how shocked you were making him awkwardly looked around. He felt a little guilty seeing your reaction that it made him sigh heavily. "Okay fine, you can stay here BUT only for a brief moment and if you touch my things, you're dead."

"Whatever." You shrugged, putting down the icepack on the table near you and you finally get a view of his room.

A warm and cozy feeling welcomed you. You actually had no intention of checking out his room since you originally plan to visit Sehun, not his room. But since it was a nice view, you enjoyed it anyway.

"Are you done checking my room?" Sehun looked so done already.

You walked towards him before cupping his cheeks. He looked at you with terrified expression but you didn't care anymore. You stared on his face like that before relieving a smile. "I'm glad you're okay."

"What do you mean?" His cheeks can be seen with a hint of red making you giggled slightly.

"I'm glad you're here." You gave him another hug, much tighter, your palms crumpling his back while closing your eyes.

Sehun just stood there, not giving the hug back but he know for sure, he's enjoying it.

>>>

"Y/N, your mom will pick you up after few minutes. Make sure to be safe all day, okay?" Lucas smiled, passing you a new phone.

"Uhm, what is this?"

"What do you think it is?" Lucas playfully asked making you roll your eyes.

"No offense but its obviously a phone." Jisung joined.

Taeyong could only nudge the two guys beside him before smiling. "Junmyeon-ssi bought that for you."

"Ah.. I see. Thanks by the way. I'll wait outside the building." You waved goodbye at them and started walking away, checking on the new phone you just got. "Is this for real? Suho literally brought it." You huffed a sigh after checking the camera roll. "It's a nice phone. But too bad they're pictures are no longer there."

"Don't worry," You jumped when a voice suddenly spoke beside you, revealing Chanyeol. "You're a lot safer in that phone. There's no bugs and a lot of firewalls for someone not to hack it. And we can take a picture soon but for now, you should be a good girl and follow what your mom says."

"Yeah, thanks for this anyway." You smiled, finally stepping out of the building while making sure the sliding door opens wide.

Chanyeol stood beside you while waiting for your mother's car to pass by. He was patiently tapping his shoe on the ground when he suddenly snapped his head at you. He stared at you with a smile for a few minutes until you felt conscious about your whole existence.

"What? Do I look weird?" You awkwardly scratched your cheeks.

Chanyeol tilted his head at you with a cute smile before shaking his head. "Not one bit." His dimples suddenly popped for smiling a little more.

"Okay then.." You looked away, still feeling intimidated when he keeps staring at you. You did survived the first minutes of it until you finally gave up. "Park Chanyeol if you have something to say--" You choked your own saliva when you turned to look at him and he was suddenly inches away from you. You repeatedly blinked while watching him smile between being flirty and being cute.

"I missed you." He mumbled, his eyes playfully looking at your lips while his bangs cover his eyes. He was slowly closing the gap when a horn suddenly distracted the both of you.

Chanyeol jumped in shock while you flinched on how it was repeated multiple times to the point that you had to cover both of your ears.

Chanyeol stood straight and was ready to beat who the hell was inside when the windshield rolled down.

"Good morning!" Your mother smiled. "Hop on Y/N!"

"G-Good morming Mrs. Yoon." Chanyeol gulped nervously. He anxiously escorted you at the passenger's seat before smiling back at your mother. "Have a safe ride."

"I would be glad to." Mrs. Yoon grinned and was ready to roll the window up when she suddenly turned to Chanyeol who can't help but to gulp nervously. "Oh, did you already have your breakfast?"

"Uhh.. not yet Ma'am. I have to drop her first." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Oh.. you better eat breakfast so you won't be that hungry." Your mother might be deadass smiling but her words sounded with two meanings.

You quickly tap your mother's arm repeatedly. "Mom let's stop that. We should be leaving right now." You ignored your mother's incoming excuse knowing well that she's trying to mean something. You turned to Chanyeol who's sweating invisibly in his spot. "I'll get going, take care!"

Chanyeol had no time to bid farewell when you forced your mother to start driving away. He stood there with no words while feeling his legs slightly tremble.

He shut his eyes and pulled out his phone, staring at his own reflection. "Wow.. am I currently being scared? No I'm not. I'm Park Chanyeol! No one ever scare a Hacker of the leading mafia group. Tsh."

He sighed, putting back his phone on his pocket.

"But why are my legs kind of trembling though? I'm probably hungry."

.     .     .     .     .

a/n:

i really hoped it went well. we're nearing the end i guess anddd

NOTE: some informations might not be accurate because im just that person who search up things and suddenly feels like einstein (haha) while doing so. im sorry for false information about the topic respectively.

stay safe and stay happy! i love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 15 13
Kyungsoo doesn't know love. He doesn't know what it feels like and he even believes, that he doesn't deserve to be loved. Since he can remember his p...
6.3K 704 33
Highest rank: 1#ot12forever 124# fanfiction 42# Exoplanet Lilly a half angel finds that 12 boys...
667K 19.8K 86
"WHAT EXO?!?!" Soojung is a wolf. Not any kind of wolf, she is the princess of the wolf land. One days he finds out she is the little sister of Chany...
1.1K 87 13
Twelve Gaurdians. One Majesty. You. See through the eyes of the Oracle, Seo Hyeonju, as the reincarnation of a goddess of twelve lost wolves. After...