e.x.o. the mafia - book I [ot...

By universaja

• completed • Mafia world is a place you never knew really existed. Yes, you've read it thousand times in sto... More

prolouge.
first
second
third
fourth
fifth
sixth
seventh
eighth
ninth
tenth
eleventh
twelfth
thirteenth
fourteenth
fifteenth
sixteenth
seventeenth
eighteenth
nineteenth
twentieth
twenty first
twenty second
twenty third
twenty fourth
twenty fifth
twenty sixth
twenty seventh
twenty eight
twenty ninth
thirtieth
thirty first
thirty second
thirty third
thirty fourth
thirty fifth
thirty sixth
thirty seventh
thirty eighth
thirty ninth
fortieth
forty first
forty second
forty third
forty fourth
forty fifth
forty sixth
forty seventh
forty eighth
forty ninth
fiftieth
fifty first
fifty second
fifty third
fifty fourth
fifty fifth
fifty sixth
fifty seventh
fifty ninth
sixtieth
sixty first
sixty second
sixty third
sixty fourth
sixty fifth
sixty sixth
sixty seventh
sixty eighth
sixty ninth
seventieth
seventy first
seventy second
seventy third
seventy fourth
seventy fifth
special chapter #3
special chapter #2
special chapter #1
sequel.
kris wu situation.

fifty eighth

916 38 23
By universaja

chapter fifty eight.

"P-Please stop crying.." Taeyong tried comforting you with a horrified expression, not knowing whether to comfort you first or keep driving. "W-w-where should I take you?"

"Something fresh." You said between your sobs.

"I don't kn--"

"Let's stop here!" You suddenly yelled. Taeyong was too startled that he hit the break and almost having a heart attack. He was having a headache from what's currently happening. He didn't notice that you already went down and when he did, he immediately opened the door to get out but was too in a hurry to forgot he's still buckled up on his seat.

You stopped your loud cries while walking bare foot in the grass. Taeyong was too distracted by your sobs that he didn't notice he just took you to the perfect place.

It was an endless field with the stars twinkling above. You fell down weekly at the soft grasses as the silk of the hospital gown brushes over your skin.

Taeyong hurriedly removed his shoe and passed it to you but you shook your head while still staring blankly at the night sky.

"You should wear this. There are insects and bugs everywhere." He said frustratingly.

"Maybe I should let them bite me so I won't feel so numb." You mumbled.

Taeyong huffed a sigh and sit beside you. He looked at you intently and when he was satisfied, he stared down. "Are you mad at them?"

Unexpected tears rushed on your cheeks. You shut you eyes and tiredly shook your head. "I just need time, Taeyong. I mean.. they lied." You shrugged. "They lied about the most important thing in my life."

"But even if they said it from the beginning, you'll still be mad at them." Taeyong comfortingly tapped your back. The breeze blew that felt like a hug on you.

"Either way, they shouldn't have lied. We've talked about my father for so many times and none of them mentioned about him being behind everything. It hurts so much. It hurts that my father was behind all of this and the guys knew about this." You explained and looked at Taeyong who's caught off guard. "I'm not angry, I'm in pain." You hung your head low. "They will still hurt me no matter what, but since they said it sooner, it hurted even more. I have the right to know no matter how painful it is."

Taeyong no longer responded. He let you cried until it decreases as time pass by.

He nodded and broke the sad silence. "I hope you understand. Everyone in the building are involved of fighting against Mr. Yoon, it means EXO is working hard to make things right for you. I hope you won't be confused and won't have to choose between your dad or the guys. I mean you'll obviously gonna be confus--"

"Thank you, Taeyong. I couldn't cry it out with Jaepil because she's not there, not with EXO because they're the ones who make me want to bawl my eyes out, not with Eunwoo because he's one of them."

Taeyong reassuringly smiled. "I'll always be here."

You suddenly opened your eyes wide and snapped your head at Taeyong. An idea suddenly popping above your head. "C-Can you take me into EXO's house?"

"I should take you back into the hospital--" You held Taeyong in his hands tightly.

"Please. I just need to confirm something." You pleaded.

Taeyong firmed his frame and shook his head. "No."

"Taeyong please--"

"Get in the car." He ordered sternly. You pouted and followed him with your shoulders falling. Taeyong angrily opened the passenger seat and closed it for you. He sat on the driver's seat and stared in the steering wheel for minutes. You remained staring at him with a pout, hoping it would work. He huffed a sigh and started the engine. "That won't work."

"Taeyong plea.. Okay fine. If you don't want to." You crossed your arms and looked away. "I understand that you're concern."

He didn't respond and just continued driving the other way back. Taeyong stole glances at you who's looking at the stars. He held his breath and when he couldn't anymore, he suddenly stopped the engine.

Your brows raised and looked at him. "Is the vehicle broken?"

Taeyong held his forehead in stress. "Do you remember the route towards their house?" He mumbled quietly.

A smile lit up your face and nodded repeatedly. "Oh my goodness, thank you Taeyong!"

He can't stop himself from smiling so he just let himself smile at you. It would be looking weird if he tried to stop himself from smiling. Well, that's how Taeyong thinks of himself. He don't know he looks cute if he does that. Taeyong nodded at you in a manly way. "Just always smile like that."

Halfway through the trip, you started guiding him towards the house and when he was finally familiar into some ways, you relaxed on your seat.

"You don't know where their house is? I thought you guys are really close?" You questioned with full of curiousity.

"We're never invited to their house because its their privacy no matter how close the person is. That's why we were caught off guard when they took you into their house for the first time. Not even Miss A can pass the line." Taeyong smirked while keeping his eyes on the road. "Please don't be angry at them. They deeply care for you."

"I know that and it always shows. Even if the lower level peoples on that places hates me, I'm thankful to have all of you who cares for me the most." You smiled shortly.

Taeyong's face was suddenly filled with worries. "Aren't you feeling sick?"

"I am. But I have to check something first before I can rest." You passionately said. Before Taeyong could even speak, you immediately pointed outside. "Stop, we're here!"

Taeyong had the second heart attack from being startled by you. He watched you unbuckled your seatbelt as fast as you can and jump out. You waited for him to do the same but he politely shook his head. "I can't enter that place. I'll be guarding you outside." He smiled reassuringly. You nodded tiredly before stomping away. Taeyong looked at you with an adoring expression before pulling out his phone. He contacted a person while looking outside the house. "This is for your own sake, Y/N. You need them more, than me."

After few rungs, the call was already answered. [Taeyong? Why?] Suho's voice said.

Taeyong took a deep breath, hoping this choice was right. "We're.. at your house."

.

.

.

You cautiously entered the house even if you know the guys aren't inside. The lights automatically opened as soon as you passed by the entrance. You didn't waste your time since you're feeling worse as time pass by and went straight into the elevator.

"welcome to e.x.o. planet, please type your name." You frozed on your spot. None of the boys were inside the house so whoever you type will be invalid. You pouted while trying all of their names and as expected, it was all invalid.

"This may seem impossible but.. nothing is impossible." You muttered to yourself while typing Yoon Y/N, your name.

"name saved in the history, press your desired floor, take care!" Your eyes widen after hearing the speaker. Your gaze shifted back and forth to the elevator and to the keyboard.

"Is this for real?" You gulped your own saliva. You were assured that it was real when it started going up. Your jaw dropped but despite the surprise, you felt something inside you flutter.

That's so sweet of them.

As soon as you arrived at the top, your knees suddenly gave up. You flinched when you fell into the cold hard floor.

"Ugh, why can't I stand?" You mumbled, crawling since your knees felt weak. "This is wasting my time!"

After minutes of trying hard to stand up, you finally succeeded. You just have to finish this mission and you'll have your rest, that's what you promised yourself.

You cleared your throat and started typing the password to open EXO's secret room, but once again..

it was invalid.

"Ah! Did they seriously think I will repeat what I've done without their permission?! Well, I guess I will.. but its rude to change the password!" You hissed. You retyped Ahn Jaeyoon repeatedly but it was still incorrect. After giving up with the woman's name, you tried typing their names but it was all incorrect. You frustratingly held the railings beside to support yourself. "Ugh.. I shouldn't give up. Once again. Ahn-Jae-Yoon."

You carefully typed and used all the three wishes to your imaginary genie for the door to open before pressing 'Enter'.

"What the fu.." You frowned.

"Amazing how you can type other people's name, but you can't type your own name." Suho's voice suddenly spoke behind you.

You jolted up, hitting your elbow at the railings which made Suho worriedly rushed at you. You quickly stopped him by raising your hand. "W-We're not yet in good terms! Don't come close!" Suho wrinkled his forehead and crossed his arms. "H-h-how did you get here? D-did Taeyong told you-- He probably did!" You facepalmed.

Suho scoffed. "Seems like you were too busy opening that door that you didn't notice another person used the elevator."

You internally shook your head. You run out of time because your knees felt weak earlier but you can't tell that to Suho or he'll be extremely worried.

You snapped when Suho jerked his head at the keyboard. "Did you hear what I said the moment I came here?"

"What..." You recalled him saying how you can't type your own name. Your eyes widened and flipped around and slowly typed your name. "It's not like I believe your words.." You mumbled.

"Whatever." Suho smiled cutely since you're completely doing the opposite. As soon as you typed your name, the door suddenly opened, making you look at him in surprise. He nodded proudly while taking a step closer which you answered with a step back. "That's how important you are to us. Can't you see how whipped we are for you? Wow.. we never saw ourselves in this state."

"S-Shut up." The red cheeks even more visible. Suho giggled but quickly stopped himself as you entered the place with your legs slightly wobbling. You quickly gestured him to move away which he could only follow, not wanting to make you upset more.

The same pictures you saw when you first visit this place. Your eyes then landed into the other side where a big ALLIANCE was written.

You squinted your eyes and walked a few miles before coming to a stop when you reached the dark part. You furrowed your brows, the same photo with the man unseen because the darkness covering his face appeared.

Suho awkwardly cleared his throat and pointed at the switch beside the frame. "T-That's how it'll lit up the place."

You didn't answered and just pressed the switch, eager to know about the picture.

As the lights flickered, your jaw dropped seeing a lot more pictures were ahead. Some were old but some seems like the current one. You held your breath while looking at the frames from far away but soon held your breath that the heartache is yet to come.

Your eyes slowly looked at the photo infront of you. The lit up photo showed none other than EXO and your father.

You almost dropped but Suho was quick to catch you. You felt tears filling up your eyes again.

"It's.. It's true." Youe voice cracked like your heart did. You stood up and held the frame firmly. Suho remained standing behind you, prepared to catch if you fall again.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. We didn't know how we could tell you. I'm sorry for making a terrible promise that none of us will lie when we've lied the most. I'm.. so sorry." Suho flipped you around, forcing you not to focus on the photo that breaks your heart. "We thought we could just give you back to Mr. Yoon but we never knew he's been a bastard to all of us. I'm so sorry, for hurting your feelings again and again." Suho caressed your hair and looked at you emotionally.

You were crying as hard as you can at this moment that it hurted your head even more. Suho slowly pushed you until your back hit the wall, unintentionally hitting the switch too making the lights snapped close. Just like how it was from the beginning.

He repeatedly looked at every corner of your face before leaning closely. You were too focused on crying that you didn't notice how Suho was closing the gap.

He held your chin softly and made you look up to his level. "Don't cry." He whispered softly.

"I wish it was easy not to." You whispered back.

Suho can't ease himself looking at you and he couldn't hold it back anymore. His soft lips landed into you. Your eyes widened, not expecting him to do that. Your tears instantly stopped and your eyes automatically closed.

Suho deepened the kiss, his other hand holding your shoulder firmly while kissing you passionately. It felt like he's been waiting to do it for years and as if he's running out of time. He tilted his head to give more access.

You could feel your head being pressed more at the wall as Suho deepens the kiss.

But Suho doesn't seem to care. His forehead wrinkled as his heart hammered in both pain and excitement.

His fingers slid from your arms to your fingers and intertwined it while the other one remains on your chin. Your cold hands held his fingers tighter making him smile between the kiss.

You wanted to kiss back but as you opened your eyes, your sight suddenly turned discoloured and soon it turned black. Your whole body gave up causing Suho to tense but he luckily catch you in a hug.

He patted your back and used all his forced to carry you in a bridal style. Suho looked at your pale face before huffing a sigh. "How can you not take care of yourself when you're that important to us?" He mumbled worriedly.

>>>

"I told you to keep an eye on her!" Tao scolded the nurses and doctors infront of him. The other guys are irritated to even face their workers. "What if Taeyong didn't got to find her?! What if she's kidnapped once again--"

"Zitao." Luhan rushed towards Tao who's fuming in anger. He patted his back as a sign that he's giving too much information. "All of you, get back to work."

"I'm so sorry." The leading doctor bowed down. "If it wasn't for the power shortage--"

"I don't need any excuse. Leave. Now." Luhan stated calmly, shutting his eyes in irritation. He didn't hear any footsteps leaving which made him breath heavily. "Now!"

They hurriedly rushed out of the room. Chanyeol held the back of his neck as his veins are showing.

Xiumin calmly put down the coffee he was drinking. "It could be our fault too."

"Minseok?" Kai glared.

"I'm just saying. We should've stopped her from running." Xiumin shrugged and quietly sipped on his coffee again like a little kid.

A nurse suddenly came back with her lips quivering in fear making all the twelve guys snapped their heads at her. "Boss Suho is back." She managed to say without stuttering. At this point, everyone knows they'll be dead if they come back but she's brave enought to bring the news instead.

The guys looked at her in disbelief before rushing out. The nurse froze on her spot, feeling a little overwhelmed of what's happening and as soon as the guys passed, she shuddered on fear.

Baekhyun quickly stop his other members behind when he saw Suho carrying you on his arms with Taeyong behind. Baekhyun quickly blocked Taeyong to ask him instead.

"H-How is she?"

"She's more than broken hearted." Taeyong recalled your crying face earlier. He quickly lit up the mood and smiled. "But I believe rest can fix everything. We should wait for them here."

After the guys standing blankly and only Taeyong could sit calmly, Suho finally came out. Kris snapped his head at the leader.

"Will she be okay? Do we have to wait for days again?" Kris asked worriedly.

Suho tiredly sat beside Taeyong. "Can you all just calm down and sit? The doctor said she'll be okay after few hours but still unsure how many hours she needs to rest. But I do believe she'll wake up as soon as possible." A smirk grew into Suho. "I gave her a happy ending before she could sleep."

"Really? What is it?" Sehun asked eagerly.

Suho's smirk dissolved and shrugged. "Its nothing big. The important thing is, she's here. She'll be okay."

"What happened to her?" Eunwoo suddenly came inside running. He was finally wearing a black suit where only with high levels could wear. And it fits him well.

"She'll be okay." Was the only sentence Suho could explain to him.

"Junmyeon, what the hell? How are we supposed to calm down when that's the only thing you keep on saying." Lay scratch his ear in irritation.

Suho scratched his temple awkwardly. "The doctor told me a lot of shit but it just ended up into She'll be okay so that's the point." He grinned.

"Ugh. Dumb." Kai whispered underneath his breath.

But Suho couldn't care less since he's happy about you and your moment with him earlier. And he knows you'll be okay.

"Anyway," Suho turned serious, his eyes back at the sharp look he always have. "Any news about the jerk?"

Eunwoo's worried expression disappeared for some minutes. A smirk suddenly crept into his face. "Yes. Astro has been getting a lot of information."

.     .     .     .    .

a

/n

okAy i hope they succeed on turning down Mr. Yoon kekek omg im biased- just kidding.

if you're sad, just wanna remind you that SUHO WENT ON A LIVE THEN LAYZHANG REPLIED "사랑하자" because that's what junmyeon said omg *unindentified noises* but you can just watch it in twitter or yt or whatever. so yeah SM just get them all together🤦‍♀️.

that's it, thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.2K 31
This Exo fan fiction is when Suho and Kris are both parents. Suho decides he wants to adopt ten children, and when Kris agrees, they do so. This fan...
6.2K 97 32
Hello! This is my very first story here on wattpad so expect lots and lots of cliche scenes and errors. Please bare with me and have fun reading 💗 H...
395 19 17
MAFIA LOVERS ∆ 마피아 애호가 ∆ Book 1 ∆✔️ (Completed) " A S I N G L E L I E D I S C O V E R E D I S E N O U G H T O C R E A T E D O U B T...
667K 19.8K 86
"WHAT EXO?!?!" Soojung is a wolf. Not any kind of wolf, she is the princess of the wolf land. One days he finds out she is the little sister of Chany...