The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 50

1.8K 24 19
By Grace_xix

I straightened my car out in the drive before switching back into the correct gear before removing the keys from the car and shoving them in my pocket. 

I was home.

I looked around at the house, reabsorbing all of the random memories I thought I had forgotten. Like that time I had just come back from Hawaii, and Jake had put slime on the top of the door, so that when I opened the door to the house, expecting a warm welcome and cosy bed to sleep in- I was greeted by sticky gallons of slime poured on my head. It stank, I was jet-lagged, it was icky, I had to wash it, it didn't come out after five washes, and Jake was filming all of it and laughing. Now that I looked back on it, it was hilarious- but I can still remember just how livid I was at him. 

I opened the door and slid out of the car, slamming the door behind me and reaching over to the back and grabbing my suitcase before setting it down on the ground and sighing contently.

There was no way to describe the feeling I currently felt apart from describing it as the air was different there. It felt like the air was warmer and just felt different for no apparent reason... is that understandable? Probably not. 

Anyways. I walked up to the door, wheeling the suitcase behind me. I approached the door and dug around in my small bag for the little keyring I attached all of my keys to. 

I rummaged around a little longer until I found the little beaded keyring shine under the bright sun's light. I pulled it out, the keys coming out behind it. I fumbled around with the keys, looking for the correct key for the door until I found it. I inserted it into the door and heard the satisfying click  of the door as I unlocked it. 

I opened the door and looked around it to see Logan, Evan, Mike and a tanned girl sitting on the couch. I walked into the house and sat on the steps, taking my Converse shoes off. I walked back around and threw my hands up, doing jazz hands.

'Oh my God!' Logan exclaimed in surprise when he was me. Everyone else's heads snapped up and they smiled when they saw me. 'Addie!' He walked over and gave me a brotherly hug before pulling away and seeing how I was.

'Aww.' Evan exclaimed when Logan hugged me.

'Aww.' Mike said disappointedly. 'I thought there were pornstars or something, when I saw Logan's reactions.'

'What is your obsession with pornstars?' I laughed, walking up to him and giving him a small side-hug. 

'Look, everyone man, woman... and possibly some children has an obsession with certain pornstars.' Mike defended himself. I laughed at him and said hi to Evan before rolling my suitcase to the side and plopping on the couch and looking at the woman sat opposite me.

She had an olive skin tone and some Asian features, and wore a pair of black leather pants with a white slightly cropped top with black polka dots and puff sleeves with drawstrings which made the ruches in the sides of the shirt. She had mid-length dark brown hair which was ombré bleached at the tips. Her eyes were dark and chocolatey brown, and she didn't wear much makeup apart from some brown eyeshadow, orange tinted blush, and some subtle red lip balm. She had a perfect body which wasn't skinny, nor overweight, and her smile was sweet and contagious. I could recognise her from somewhere- I just didn't know where from.

'Addie, this is Chloe. And Chloe, this is Addie.' Logan introduced us.

'Hey.' I smiled, reaching over the coffee table and giving her a small hug.

'Hi.' She smiled, hugging me back.

'So I take it that you guys are currently dating.' I asked Logan and Chloe. 

'Yep.' Logan smiled, taking Chloe's hand with his own.

'Hey, I can't seem to help but notice you from somewhere.' I said to Chloe. It was really bugging me where I knew her from.

'I mean, I'm an actor and I've acted in one of the Marvel series.' Chloe explained. 'I played Daisy Johnson from the TV series ABC agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'

'Ohh.' I exclaimed, remembering her from the series. 'I remember now.' I nodded. 'You looked so sick in the fight scenes.' I commented, recounting one of her finale fight scene in season two .

'Thanks.' She smiled, looking down nervously. 

She was so cute.

'Anyways.' I tried to think of some questions to ask. 'How old are you, currently?'

'I'm twenty-five.' She said. So she was three years older than Logan.

Logan gave me a stare which said don't you dare react negatively to that. It was good thing I didn't plan on reacting shocked or rudely.

'Where are you from?' I asked. 'I couldn't help but notice your features are slightly Asian.'

'Well.' She started. 'I was born in Chicago, but my mum is Caucasian-American, and my dad is Chinese. I lived with my paternal grandmother in Beijing, and studied Mandarin. Then performed as a singer and then moved to Los Angeles in California. I tried auditions and gigs, but my last name 'Wang' was apparently too Asian. So, I decided to use my dad's name: Bennet, as a last name, instead. That way, I kept a family name and didn't have as much trouble booking gigs.' 

'Jeez.' Was all I could say. 'I never knew that just having a foreign surname could get in the way of gigs.' I said honestly. 

'Yeah.' She laughed a little, tucking a strand of her wavy brown hair behind her ear.

'So, when did you guys meet?' I asked. 

'We met just under a year ago year.' Logan started. 'I bumped into her in a premiere of something, and we talked a little and exchanged phone numbers and started meeting up. About a few months ago I officially asked her on a date- and a week or two ago, I asked Chloe to be my girlfriend.' Logan ran his free hand through his wind-swept-bush shaped hair at the end of his sentence. I smiled at Chloe who's smile had progressively bocame bigger and bigger as Logan went further through his story of how they met.

I hadn't talked to Chloe- or known her for long- but I had a really great feeling about her. She wasn't a bitchy seeming person, and didn't have any plastic surgery fake features. She wasn't all up in anyone's face, but neither annoyingly shy and reserved. She gave me good vibes.  

'That's great.' I smiled. 'It's been great to meet you and chat, but I'm just going to put some stuff up in my room.' I pointed up the stairs.

'It was great meeting you, too!' Chloe replied. Logan gave a simple nod of his head. 

I got up from the couch and walked over to the stairs, grabbing my suitcase and proceeding up. And turning  the one special corner before opening the off-white door and entering my room. 

The air truly was different. 

The room smelled like saturated and sweetened roses, and something else which was indescribable- maybe it was the 'me' smell. 

Streaks of white sunlight shone through the blinds and all around the room, creating bright white stripes against the dove grey painted walls. 

The room was fully furnished apart from the fact that the desk in the corner hadn't my usual set up in it. 

I ran my fingers against my barren nightstand, collecting dust on my fingers and wondering how so much had came about. 

I opened my suitcase on the bed and started by un-bubblewrapping my computer, mouse, keypad, and the other parts that made up my setup- and set them up around the desk.

I next saw the two pictures of the Sidemen, the girls, and the other friends at the beach, and the other pictures of Logan, Jake, Alissa and I at the beach. I picked them up and placed them beside each other on the bedside table where at the start of the year- there would only have been one. 

Imagine if I hadn't met everyone.

I shook my head at the memory as I propped the pictures up before returning to the suitcase. Next was all of the clothes. 

I spent the next few hours hanging my clothes up on hangers in my wardrobe, and put my shoes in colour and style order at the bottom of my wardrobe before stepping back and looked back at my nearly empty suitcase. All that was left was the clothes I had packed for Wireless. 

I decided to leave them neatly folded in my suitcase where they were, so that packing in a few days wouldn't be as tiresome. 

I finished by rummaging through my suitcase looking for any remaining Easter eggs, and successfully finding one final thing. 

It was the camera roll of pictures JJ and I had gotten from the theme park's photo booth. I laughed at the first picture where we had used an Instagram template in which JJ was doing classic duck lips to mock the girls who took selfies like that, and I was biting my lip and doing the weird 'look' that fuckboys also did on Instagram. 

The second picture was a picture of us that contained JJ giving me a piggyback. JJ had his tongue out and his eyes closed. He stretched his facial muscles so that he looked like the real like version of this (🤪) emoji. I was doing a crazy face with duck lips and my eyes crossed. 

Then there was the last picture in which he was grinning widely as I kissed his cheek. He looked so happy just to be getting a peck on the cheek. Now look at us. Sex multiple times a day. 

Okay.

That was a wild statement. 

Plus we had only been dating for a day or two.

I picked up the camera roll and took it out of the suitcase, tucking a small area of the bottom and side into the frame of one of the pictures on my bedside table.

I realised I was done, and closed the suitcase, zipping it up at the side and stashing it in the empty space at the bottom of my wardrobe.

I realised I was finally done in my room, and should probably go downstairs to see Jake and Alissa. Maybe they weren't going to as salty as they were when I had left, and apologise. Before doing so, however- I walked into my en-suite bathroom and used the toilet, also changing my pad.

After washing my hands and checking my makeup, I walked out of the room, and shut the door behind me as I started walking back towards the living area. I turned a corner whilst I was my way, and bumped into a tall figure.

'Tony!' I exclaimed, friendlily hugging The Anthony Trujillo who I had bumped into. I looked to his sides to see Ivan and Emilio Martinez. 'Boys.' I nodded and addressed them as they also gave me a hug from either side.

I squealed as the twins hoisted me up on their shoulders and Anthony rested my legs on his should for no apparent reason, so that I was doing in a T shape on their shoulders like I was doing a cheerleading stunt.

I screamed and laughed at the same time as they started carrying me down the stairs, scared I would get dropped on the stairs and get my back injured. 

They carried me safely down the stairs and towards the two couches of which one was currently vacant. They walked over to the vacant one and chucked me so that I landed on it with a thump. I groaned as I felt my back hitting the hard wooden frame at the bottom of the couch, rolling over to one side and holding my back.

'Bellends.' I laughed weakly, sitting up and arching my back to try and stop the stinging sensation I felt. 

'Welcome back.' One of the twins laughed. They both came and took seats beside me, Tony taking a seat in one of the beanbags. I looked to the opposite couch to see that Nick Crompton, Kade Speiser, and Chad Tepper on the other couch. 

'Hey guys.' I said.

'Hey Addie.' Everyone replied or said something along the lines of that.

'Do you know where Jake is?' I asked.

'Oh, he's out having lunch with his girlfriend, Chace and Tessa.' Kade said. 'Apparently they're doing some handcuffed for 24 hours challenge.' He explained.

'Sounds like something Jake would do with Alissa.' I laughed. They all shared a look of confusion. 'What?' I asked.

'Uhm, Alissa and Jake broke up...' Nick said uncertainly. His British accent was so prominent and made me want to laugh, but I was currently stuck over the fact Jake had gotten a new girlfriend. 

'Who is his current girlfriend?' I asked.

'Who don't know?!' Anthony asked, his eyes wide. 'She's been in the majority of the latest Team Ten videos, and Jake's vlogs!' He exclaimed.

'I don't watch Jake's videos that often.' I said. 'But anyways- who is-' I was cut off by Tessa, Chace, Jake and another girl walking through the door and laughing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 2.5K 81
As it says , sidemen imagines [one-shots] Requests are closed. Love to everyone reading, voting, and commenting❤️ •1 in #joshuabradley• •1 in #vikra...
13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...
94K 862 45
@evasolanox liked your post @wroetoshaw followed you @evasolanox followed you @wroetoshaw unfollowed this user @evasolanox has blocked this user
49.1K 526 44
When home is a person, it doesn't matter where you come from or what you've been through. Home is where you are loved fully and unconditionally, with...