STARLING | JIKOOK ✔

Od miniekins

"You're going to help me 'till you shit that shit out, understood?" "Eat my ass and maybe you'll increase you... Více

- STARLING -
CHAPTER ONE - GRAVES AND FUCKING USB'S
CHAPTER TWO - VANS AND SICK OLD FUCKS
CHAPTER THREE - PISS AND PEDOPHILES
CHAPTER FOUR - SHOWERS AND OVERSIZED HOODIES
CHAPTER FIVE - SHITTING SHIT OUT AND EATING ASS
CHAPTER SIX - SEEING RED AND TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER SEVEN - CONSIGLIERES AND WHISKEY
CHAPTER EIGHT - FUCKING SHIT DICK
CHAPTER NINE - STITCHES AND SADISTIC HOPE
CHAPTER TEN - BONERS AND NOT-SO-GREAT IDEAS
CHAPTER ELEVEN - BABY BLUE AND SILENCERS
CHAPTER TWELVE - DANGEROUS GAMES AND NEEDY WHORES
CHAPTER THIRTEEN - BEGGING AND FINALLY SHITTING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN - INFECTIONS AND BLURRY VISION
CHAPTER FIFTEEN - CRYING AND APOLOGIZING
CHAPTER SIXTEEN - BAD DREAMS AND UNKNOWN REMEDIES
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - POWERFUL WOMEN AND EFFEMINATE MEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - SNEAKING OUT AND FALLING
CHAPTER NINETEEN - SECRETS AND STRANGE HEROES
CHAPTER TWENTY - WELCOMED GUESTS AND DEPARTED EYES
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE - TRAGIC TRUTHS AND SLOW HEALING
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE - MOTHER'S DEATH AND UNPLEASANT ARRIVALS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR - I'M SO SORRY LITTLE ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - COME BACK TO ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - AND YOU SAVED MINE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - YOU'RE MINE
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT - TOUCHING ME IN THE MOST PERFECT WAY
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE - MY HOME
CHAPTER THIRTY - WE CAN REBUILD (FINALE)

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO - UNTAMED BONERS AND DOING AS TOLD

11.2K 739 428
Od miniekins

ᴜɴᴛᴀᴍᴇᴅ ʙᴏɴᴇʀꜱ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ

It's been roughly a week since the incident that had erupted between Jimin's father and Jeongguk. The teenager hasn't allowed himself to see the mafia leader since that one morning he woke up in the infirmary. Seeing him in such a state leaves a bitter taste to disseminate on his tongue and he can't quite explain the building anger or flourishing sadness he feels accumulating in his chest.

He has absolutely no idea how he's doing or if he's even still alive at this point - yet it would seem rather odd that that be the case and no one say anything. Anyways... what he does know is this his stomach has healed well but only because of Seokjin and his eagle eye as well as strict orders.

Jimin decided to be compliant throughout the week and remain obedient in contrast to his rebellious nature. But the only two people who can really do that to him are Seokjin as well as Starling. They both radiate a commendable amount of aura and intensity, however there's a massive difference between the two of them.

In fears of being held hostage and force fed vegetables because he isn't listening is all that has him dismayed by the doctor. And he's sure that's even something Seokjin would do if it were a requirement in him getting better in health.

But Jeongguk... he's an entirely different story. As much as Jimin fears the man, he can't ignore the blatant and ever-so-slowly rising sentiment of affection he feels for him. Perhaps he has something in common with the doctor's brother. There's just something about Starling and his dominant presence. The way his stern, gravely voice can have your knees buckling and clashing with the floor in seconds. It can sound like saccharine honey and drip into your ears with ease, however perfectly depict a piece of velvet, brushing the soft skin of your ear pliantly, luring you in almost like a Siren would a sailor.

God, he's imagined it so many times in his head, replaying his deepest and darkest desires without shame and on repeat. Him beneath the mafia leader, being touched intimately while basking beneath his predatorial gaze, surrendering to his territorial graze. His glossy lips on his own, their bodies pressed against one another without a sliver of space between their heat. Oh, how fucking good it would feel to have Jeongguk inside of him. Touching at him deftly, leaving deep, dark, scarlet red blooms on his neck. On his body, just to show everyone else that he was Starling's.

Jimin doesn't even realize how excited he's gotten himself until he feels his pants tighten. He sighs and rubs at his eyes exhaustedly, removing himself from Seokjin's bed. He makes his way to the bathroom yet before he can make it very far, he sees a picture frame sitting in solitude on the man's dresser. His curiosity gets the best of him as it most times does and he looks around to make sure that the coast is clear. He grabs the wooden rim of the photo, lifting it to his nose.

He scans it critically, picking up Seokjin's figure immediately. It appears as though the man hasn't aged a day seeing as the photo was clearly taken further back in time as he's sporting a University hoodie from the United States. Jimin's gaze then moves to the smaller boy snug in the doctor's side hug. Their resemblance is uncanny and as the teenager brushes his thumb over the smaller figure's face, he assumes he's Seokjin's younger brother. Good looks definitely run in the family as he marvels at his boyish beauty, can't helping but to feel as though they share some similarities in appearance.

"...That was five years ago," a voice says from the doorway and Jimin jolts, placing the picture frame back in it's rightful place.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't help myself," Jimin says truthfully and Seokjin simply sniffs.

"It's fine. I told you my story. Now you know what he looks like. Or I guess... used to look like. I'm sure he was unrecognizable after that night," the doctor claims sadly and the teenager frowns.

"Don't think like that," Jimin advises and the corner of Seokjin's lips quirk up.

"I appreciate your concern, but I've thought about it one too many times already. It's not something I can just block out no matter how hard I try. It's always going to stay with me," the man explains and the teenager's nose scrunches as he peers down into his lap. He forgets he has a boner and looks up to meet Seokjin's cheeky grin.

"You should probably get rid of that before you go see Gguk," he advises strongly and Jimin blushes profusely, pulling a pillow over his lap in embarrassment.

"It just... happened. I can try to get rid of it but lately it's been extremely hard," he explains and realizes he's maybe said too much. "I'm only telling you this because you're a doctor... or something," he finishes up to save himself from anymore discomfiture.

Seokjin shakes his head. "That's fine. Do you maybe know why you haven't been able to get rid of it?" the man asks and Jimin covers his face with his hands, unable to divulge the real reasoning behind his untamed boner. Or at least what he believes to be the real reasoning.

"I don't think I can tell you," he replies honestly, finding it better to keep his dirty fantasies locked up inside of his very animated thought box. There's no way he can tell Seokjin he needs to be touched by Starling in order for it to go away.

"Okay, it's fine if you don't want my help. But Starling still wants to see you. And it's not okay for you to ignore an order. So either get rid of it of try to cover up," he suggests with a shrug of his shoulders, seemingly not as worried as he was only moments ago.

And Jimin thinks that perhaps Seokjin knows exactly what's going on and is only trying to embarrass him further. Yep, that has to be it.

"...Do you have a sweater I can wrap around my waist, maybe?" he asks sheepishly and the man titters, finally entering the bedroom. He digs in one of his drawers, pulling out a scarlet red hoodie.

"Take this," he says and holds it out.

Jimin takes it thankfully, immediately standing and wrapping it around his waist. He stands before the body length mirror, ignoring Seokjin's snickering as well as entertained gaze as he tries to situate it in the right place.

"I can still see it," the man says and Jimin lets out probably the loudest sigh he can manage, pulling on his hair.

"Please stop talking," he begs and sticks his tongue out in concentration as he shifts the soft material from side to side, sighing as he realizes it's going to no use. He leers at the man through their reflection in the mirror and Seokjin smiles.

"Jeongguk's no longer staying in the infirmary. Although he isn't in the greatest shape to walk, he's well enough to stay in his own bedroom," the doctor states and Jimin turns around, peering down at his failed attempt at hiding his boner.

"I give up," he states and walks out of the bedroom, trying to ignore Seokjin's hyena-like laughter as he walks through the halls, hoping he doesn't cross paths with anybody.

And thankfully, he doesn't. However he stands in front of Starling's door rather awkwardly, unable to enter seeing as his fingerprint isn't hooked up to the system - and for obvious reasons.

He shifts from foot to foot irresolutely, hands clasped in front of his crotch. A diminutive wave of relief crashes over him as the doors open and he enters cautiously, eyes on the lookout for Jeongguk himself. However he doesn't see him sitting at his desk, or in any part of the office for that matter. He jumps as the doors close behind him and he swallows roughly, assuming the man is in bed.

He runs his hands down his face, unprepared for their first interaction in a week. He can feel the sweat build up on his palms and he wipes them along the expanse of Seokjin's hoodie, breathing in and out slowly.

You can do this, he thinks to himself and finally decides to take a finicky step forward.

He reaches Jeongguk's bedroom door and he knocks lightly before he decides to pop it open slowly, entering with steps as quiet as a mouse.

The soft rumble of snores fill his ears and he suppses the man must have fallen asleep during his period of panic, trying to hide his boner with Seokjin's immaculate help.

He scans the man's body, finding only his lower half covered by the blanket. His stomach is still wrapped yet remains uncovered by a shirt which has his issue worsening by the second. With a disgruntled noise, he takes a seat on the bed and stares at the man's sleeping face. His brows furrow and his lips pucker for a brief moment yet they slowly ease back into place and Jimin sniffs softly, finding it rather cute.

He reaches his hand forward, brushing some of Jeongguk's black hair out of his eyes. Jimin goes to pull away but his wrist is grabbed and his hand is held in place.

The man's eyes slowly open and he looks up at Jimin's red face, smiling softly. "Hello, little one," he greets with a groggy morning voice and the teenager panics as it's sent straight to his groin.

He tries to hide it but evidently Jeongguk notices.

"I-I tried... but I c-couldn't get rid of it and - I don't k-know what to do," he splutters in embarrassment, pulling his hand away from Jeongguk's grip and staring down into his lap.

"...Does it hurt?" the man asks and his voice is dropped to a lower octave.

Jimin nods his head weakly in response, biting down hard on his bottom lip as Jeongguk seemingly undresses him with his owlish gaze, slowly sitting up against the headboard.

"...Do you need my help, little one?" he asks lowly and Jimin sinks further into the mattress, body overrun by embarrassment.

The way Jeongguk shifts on the bed has his body trembling with anxiety as well as excitement. He can see the man moving in his peripheral vision and before he knows it, he's being pushed down onto the bed with a hearbeat that crescendos.

Jeongguk crawls over top of him and he gulps roughly, the tightness in his pants increasing as the man caresses his side, staring into his unsteady eyes.

"I can help you. Just tell me I can and I will. I know you want me, little one. Just use your words and you're mine," Jeongguk purrs as he drags his finger along Jimin's bottom lip, feeling the teenager shift with excitement beneath him.

"I'm y-yours," Jimin breathes out and Jeongguk's lips pull into a satisfied smirk. His eyes wander the boy's body with a hungry glint in his eyes and his owlish gaze lands on Jimin's. They hold eye contact as Starling presses his hand to the teenager's boner, massaging into him deftly. The mafia leader watches as Jimin throws his head back in pure pleasure, whimpering softly with risen hips.

"J-just like that," he mutters and rolls his hips along to Jeongguk's unmatched rythm, biting down hard on his bottom lip.

"Oh, but I can give you so much more," the man says and Jimin feels goosebumps plume on his skin as the hoodie is removed from his waist and his pants are rolled off of his legs and dropped to the ground in a puddle.

Jimin watches Jeongguk with hooded eyes as he slowly plants kittenish licks as well as teasing kisses around his throbbing heat. His stomach flips at the closeness and his heart picks up as he feels the man lick a painfully placid stripe from the base of his dripping cock to the very tip, teasing his slit.

"F-fuck, Gguk," Jimin pants, fingers curling into the bed sheets beneath him. A loud moan crawls up his throat and parts from his lips as Jeongguk takes him whole, bobbing up and down while still holding Jimin's hazy gaze.

The teenager whines desperately as his toes curl, pretty waist lifting further into the air. His hands move from the scarlet red, silken bed sheets and his fingers weave into Jeongguk's soft black hair instead.

The mafia leader begins to hum around Jimin's cock and the teenager releases a shrill cry, seemingly falling apart due to pleasure filled currents rippling down every pretty crevice and curve of his body.

He feels himself approaching his high and he tugs on Jeongguk's hair just a little bit harder, prompting the man to move faster. As Jimin feels the coalesced warmth of Starling's hot breath, skilled tongue and soft lips working at him, he allows himself to release with a high pitched moan, into the man's mouth.

The teenager pants heavily and his arched back lands against the bed, weighted. Jeongguk is still looking him in his eyes with cum spilling from the corner of his mouth. He wipes at the remnants with his thumb, slowly crawling back over top of the boy.

Jimin whimpers, watching as Starling's thumb approaches his mouth and as it's eased between his swollen lips, he whines and sucks softly with compliance, tasting himself.

"Good boy," Jeongguk lauds lowly while watching with keen eyes as Jimin's lips wrap perfectly around his digits. "You're a good boy, aren't you?" he asks as he pulls his fingers away.

Jimin nods at pitiful speed, whining for more. Desperate and needy to have more of Jeongguk's skin against his own.

Starling hums with pleasure, untouched finger grazing Jimin's jaw almost in a teasing manner. He then grips him by his chin softly, leveling their faces.

"That means you'll always do as I say, won't you?" he asks and Jimin squirms, feeling the man's hot breath as it gusts against his lips, almost begging him to lean in and steal a taste.

"Always, Star."

(A/N): I know you guys are probably waiting for a little sexy time and some smoochy smoochies but I have the perfect idea so thank you for being patient. ^.^

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

100K 3.3K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
17.3K 501 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
535K 18.9K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
238K 7.2K 52
**Mature Content: don't read if you're sensitive to some subjects** What happens when BTS find out someone is moving with them? "Have you heard of (Y...