WICKED GAMES WE PLAY

Av lovehardlovewrong

You know how sometimes two people meet and fall in love with each other and it feels like they are meant to b... Mer

QUEENS DON'T SLIDE
WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE.
A SMILE SETS EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOT A PLAYER...I'M THE GAME
CHARITY IS THE STRONGEST VIRTUE!
THICK THIGHS.....THIN PATIENCE
MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!
EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!
WHAT WEIGHS MORE....FEAR OR DEATH???
A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!
WE ALL EAT LIES WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE HUNGRY!
DOMINOS FALL WITH A FLICK!!!
CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!
GHOST OF THE GRUESOME PAST!
NEVER BE LATE FOR SATAN'S DATE!!!
WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!
BREAK OF A NEW DAWN!!!
SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!
SLOW AND STEADY NEVER WINS!!!
PAIN CONNECTS FASTER THAN HAPPINESS!!!
NEVER LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND!!!
SETTING FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!
HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS
TO UNDERSTAND IS TO TRUST!!!
NOT GOOD AT GOODBYES!!!
MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!
SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!
FRIENDS WITH NO BENEFITS!!!
BARKING DOGS SOMETIMES BITE!!!
FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF THRILLERS!!!
DRAG ME TO YOUR HELL!!!
IGNORANCE IS NOT ALWAYS A BLISS!!!
A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!?!
IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!!
FEELS LIKE HOME!!!
KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
HACKING THE SACK!!!
YOU CAN'T UNHEAR A SIREN'S CALL!!!
LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED!!!
HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE!!!
PAIN AND PLEASURE!!!
CALL OUT MY NAME!!!
A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!
NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!
HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!
A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!
WRECK ME ALL YOU WANT!!!
BLESS MY HEART!!!
I JUST WANT YOUR LOVING!!!
COLOUR ME CURIOUS!!!!
I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!
THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED!!!
WE ALL DESERVE TO HEAL!!!
WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS!!!
FIXING BROKEN THINGS!!!
A MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK!!!
WALK AWAY FROM PAIN!!!
WRONG PEOPLE LOVE THE HARDEST!!!
SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW!!!
OF HEARTBREAKS AND HOPES!!!
UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY!!!
CHASING PAVEMENTS
BLOWN TO PIECES!!!
SOME MORE RAIN!!!
WE ALL FALL DOWN
CONCLUSIONS UNWINDING!!!
ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!
CRUSHING WAVES OF DESTINY!!!
ONE TRUE DESIRE!!!
WHAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY???
YOU OWN MY HEART!!!
STICKS AND STONES WON'T BREAK MY BONES!!!
DOG DAYS ARE OVER
TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!
WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!
TWO ALPHAS COLLIDING!!!
A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???
A MAN KNOWS!!!
HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!!
FOREVER KIND OF LOVE!!!!
ALMOST HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
SURPRISE BITCHES!!!
Music List of Wicked Games!!

REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!

4.8K 540 266
Av lovehardlovewrong

Sana was feeling the effects of drugs in her system.Well she is not really complaining.

After all no one wants to feel the aftereffects of an injury sober.

She was not looking forward to the whole sober and in pain experience.

She knows kaaya must have been informed by sidharth, but shriya must be worried.

So she called shriya after much efforts of trying to sound fine..she disconnected the call.

Sana closed her eyes to go back to sleep again.
Fuck everything she needs rest.

She nuzzled her nose on the pillow next to her face, and a waft of paco rabbane hit her in the face.

(Men that smell god are a gift i swear😍)

She closed her eyes and thought sidharth must have left somewhere around the night.

Not to be the bitch...but wtf is wrong with sana nahi?She knows what he smells like but still thinks its all friendly.
Ahm...friends my ass.

Sorry...idr udr nikal jati hun kbhi kbhi...continue plz.

Sana will be fine..its just the left hand although she has never tried doing things with one.

She mumbled to herself
"So...today's gonna be a challenge sana...fml!

She tried to get up and immediately cursed as the pain shot through her arm.

Sidharth opened the door and saw sana trying to get up.He ran to where she was and helped her up.

Sid-What were you thinking woman?Sit still....you will start bleeding if you strain more.

Sana*closing her eyes*Oh i am sorry that my kidneys work and i have to go to the bathroom.

Sidharth was awkward instantly and guilty..lets not forget the guilty ofcourse.

"Oh..yea..ofcourse..i am..i am sorry..come on,i will help you with it"

Sana gave her a wtf look and said
"Sidharth as much as i am happy that you are being a good friend,i am sorry but bathroom is not a space i will share with you"

Sid*smirking*Always thinking about the worst aren't you?Relax doll...i wanna gonna help you up and chauffer you to the door.

Sana-Nah its fine....thank you..although some painkillers will be terrific if you got them on you.

Sid-I do...but we have to get some food into you first.....are you sure you'll be fine?

Sana nodded and closed the door.
While sidharth ordered breakfast and looked at God for some sort of sign on how to do this.

He has a woman to enquire and aayush is here,he can't leave sana alone...not because he thinks she won't be able to survive on her own but because that is all he will be thinking about if she will be alone.

Sidharth knew only one way to go about this.

You know how you know you're fucked by the world's most complicated yet satisfying feeling "LOVE".
That you would do something you never would have done otherwise for another person.

The food arrived and he kept it at the table and after taking her sweet time...sana came and sat on the bed.

She looked in pain and that was killing sidharth. She is like this because of him.

Ooh he is going to kill the bastard responsible.

Sidharth served her food and watch sana struggle to eat a bit....well mostly spillage was the issue.You need the other one to hold the fort down while you eat with right,if you know what i mean.

After a while..sidharth screamed
"For the love of God let me feed you"

Sana*raising eyebrows*I am sorry, are you screaming at me for being unable to eat because someone shot me...yea...how stupid can i be...sure sidharth go ahead.

Sana in pain is sassy than the usual.

Sid-I am sorry....its just...i feel so very responsible for this and you refusing to take help is causing me more pain than it should.

Who the fuck said honesty was the best policy?

Sana*like a child*How..when...i am not refusing to take help.

Sid-Really?Why is this so hard for you to admit doll?Not every man who wants to help you thinks you're incapable of taking care of yourself,sometimes we just want to be useful and do something we would gladly let you do if the tables were turned.

The way he said it,sana was about to cry.She felt like that 10yr old waiting for her dad to return by the door.

She looked down but handed the spoon to sidharth.

Sidharth whispered a weak thank you and started feeding her.

Men can lie all they want,but it feels pretty good to be needed.
Well even women will agree to this...i don't know why i said men only.

Sana was done so she stopped him and sidharth kept the food aside.

He passed her the pain killers and as soon as she relaxed back,sidharth knew he had to tell her about the help.

Sid-Ahhh.sana...i have work so i am going to leave but can i please,ask for something?

Sana-What?

Sid-You should not be alone...the wound is fresh and your project will be restarting soon...plz allow me to send someone just for today and once i am done,i will take it from there.

Sana-Is this your cliche attempt of telling me you hired some fucking babysitter???

Sid-No...god no...actually you are familiar with the man.

Sana-I don't know anyone here sidharth unless its the movie people.

Sid*murmuring*How i wish it was true.

Sidharth was thinking about how everywhere she goes there is fucking men wadding tails and ready to do her bid.

(I wish i could tell this idiot, that he is doing the same thing he is accusing other men of...hypocrite 😜)

Sid-Actually,i was talking about manik.

It took sana a while but then she remembered.

Sana-I don't even remember him properly,we met once.

Sid-I know but he is my employee and honestly i don't trust anyone here to keep them with you even if its just for few hours.

Oh how sidharth wanted to add and plz both of you..keep it in your pants and if he touches you i will kill him but nope...he just had to stop right there.

Sana-Fine..but i need to talk to my director so tell manik to get the edited schedule asap from him...i am gonna be bored af...might as well read the script.

Sid nodded and while sana was about to drift back to sleep, he hugged her.

He was worried...it was visible on his face.If it was something basic why was he so worked up?

Sana-Sidharth?

Sid-Yes.

Sana-Be safe....i am sure you have security but still be safe okay.

One line and his day was made.
Sidharth smiled and left her room.

He texted aayush and ofcourse manik and now it was time to go meet the lady who was going to answer his questions whether she liked it or not.
.
.
.

Sidharth was sweating through his bones.

Its not everyday you plan avenging your father's death like some sort of super hero.

(Just joking...mostly superheroes wear a costume and decide to save the world instead..expect a few i mean)

He asked aayush again
"What was the plan again"?

Aayush-Are you serious?Sidharth we just went over this.You are going to listen to me talk to the lady and as soon as she says,i am sonia.

Just walk in.

Sid-Oh yea..yea..yea i know,i got it.Sorry.

Aayush-Why are you so distracted?

Antaraatma toh bol hi rahi hai k karle phone aur dekh le kahin manik aur sana pyar mein toh nahi pd gaye...par ye kaam kon karega fir?

Isliye bechare dil pe patthar rakh ke baith gye hain.

Sid-No no..i am good..you go.

Aayush went directly to the door they were informed about and knocked politely.

A lady of the same age of sidharth's mother but looks not past a day in her 30's opened the door.

Sonia-Hello,how may i help you?

Aayush-Oh hello ma'am, i wanted to talk to you about something private...are you sonia shrivastva?

Sonia-Why yes i am...who are you and what's this about?

Before she could say anything sidharth budged inside her house and she was screaming
"Excuse me sir..you cannot do that, plz leave before i call the police"

But as soon as he turned Sonia's face lost all colours.

Aayush stayed outside the door and locked it .
He knew from her expressions that he was right.

He decided he will keep an eye out for any surprises.

Sidharth was waiting for the epic
"Oh..no,why are you here speech but what happened next shocked him"

She ran and hug sidharth.

He wasn't reciprocating...wtf?

Sonia*almost crying*Dear God...its been so long my little boy has grown into a big man.
Please sit my child...i will get you something to drink and plz call your friend inside.

He was rooted to the spot while she was running around the room trying to find what she should serve him.

Sidharth called aayush in and as soon as aayush saw her smiling, he knew something was wrong.

She served tea and turkish delight to both of them and said

"I ask this the nicest way possible my love,how did you know about this place...infact how did you know where i am living"?

Sid-You didn't make it easy i will tell you that much...so before i answer your questions...i would like you to answer mine.

"What happened in the office the day dad died and why did you run away"???

Sonia*somber*I don't like talking about those days but you are like my own son to me...so i will not lie to you.

That day everyone in the family was in office only and we were working on a multibillion deal about expanding the business in other parts of Europe...i mean jewellery was quite successful we wanted power to be the same.

But when i went back to your father after I've served him the afternoon tea in his conference room....he was no more.

She was crying...."you know they keep saying he died due to heart failure but i could swear it was something else"

Aayush-Why do you say that?
She raised an eyebrow and aayush said
"Oh i am sorry...i am investigating the murder of ashok shukla"

Her eyes popped open.

Sonia-Oh my...oh okay...i am glad someone decided to look into it..however late it is.

Sid*annoying*I am sorry but why are you being so cooperative???I thought you were somehow involved in this conspiracy and that is why you were underground all your life...then why the hell are you being so cooperative after i was practically tried to kill for trying to come find you.

He finished his speech when sonia said

"What the hell do you think you are talking about boy..i ran away because my life was at risk and i didn't even know you were in Turkey until 10 minutes ago...what is going on"???

It then occurred to sidharth...she had no idea what is going on.

She closed her eyes and aayush said
"Sidharth..let me"

He sat near the woman and while sidharth sat there with his head in his hands....aayush explained the lady about eveything she should know and after a while she was ready to be asked the questions.

Aayush-So you didn't leave India because of the alleged murder?

Sonia-God no...i told my assumptions to Mrs.shukla that day only...she said she will take care of the rest.

Actually i had already given my resignation and at that time i was working on a 30 days notice period.

Sid-There is no record of that.

Sonia-Your father was like my guardian angel son..as soon as i told him about the reason i have to leave the place....he gave me enough money to start over any place of the world i want.

Aayush-Ok...so..you said it looked like murder and not heart attack why?

Sonia-Your father was a hypochondriac...he used to get checked the diseases could never have..you think his heart would just gave up like that?Not an inch of his body was diseased or weak and you know that son...you got your physiqe from him.

Sidharth remembers all sorts of excercises and outdoor activities his dad was an expert in.

Aayush-So....once you saw his body....anything else weird you remember that could help our case?

Sonia thought for a while and said
"The cameras don't have any footage of that day and the guard in the lift died mysteriously in a week from that event"

Aayush matched the info and nodded to  let sidharth know that she was indeed telling the truth.

Sid-So you told mom and left...just like that?

Sonia-Yes...i was grieving for your father but my staying there would not have been the right thing for me.

Aayush-Why did you run away though?

Sonia-Mistakes,my son..mistakes.
We all do them....the only thing that separates us from others is how we handle what comes after.

Me...i was not strong enough so i ran away...i was scared.

Sid-Of what?

Sonia-I was in love with on the rich fancy businessman who was once our client.

I thought we were going to get married but he was so abusive....your dad saw the bruises one time and immediately told me to leave him.

She was crying again...
"I wanted to...but...but i was pregnant with his child...i knew if i would tell him he will kill me and the baby...so the night i got the reports back i knew i had to leave him.And this what i did....i packed my belongings and started sleeping in the office and when your dad got to know about it...he gave me the money"

She paused and aayush offered her some water.

Sonia-I gave the notice and thought it will be best i will leave before the  bump showed up and he will get to know about it.

I arranged everything in here and i knew i had to stay underground because i found out that i am having a boy...well illegally ofcourse but once i knew that...i planned to leave the same month....the notice was just so that people won't find it suspicious.

He always wanted a heir,i knew he will try to find me if he ever got to know about the baby...so i erased all my prints in India and came here.

I just...i wanted to keep my baby safe that's all.

They knew she was being truthful....you could see it in her eyes.

Sidharth hugged her and said
"I am sorry for thinking you played a part in it"

She hugged him back...its alright boy.

Aayush-One last question....this is not your actual address then how is it possible that you left you actual address the same day sidharth reached here.

Sonia*casually*Oh that...well,my neighbor Fatima gave me a notice that read
"The property needed some renovations and i would have to leave until further notice and it won't take over 15 days"

I am still waiting for Fatima to call and let me know if they are done.

Both of them exchanged knowing glances..they knew they were outsmarted by whoever the actual culprit was.

They knew sonia had nothing that could help.

Sidharth and aayush stood up and decided to take her leave when they asked
"Where is your son"?

Sonia-Oh Haroon and his father both are artists...they tour the entire country and perform.

Sid*smiled*You got married after that?

Sonia*smiling*Ofcourse my love....just because an apple was bad we can't throw the basket away can we??

She smiled and both the men were out the door...she was walking with them when sonia said

"I know this might not be of great help but your father had some major business rivals...i think you should start from there"

Actually...very few people know this but  there were many people that wanted your dad to invest in their black market shares but your dad refused.

He kept a black book in his study titled
"Powerful debts"

It was like new life for sidharth.He told aayush to note it down.

Sid-plz don't tell anyone why and if we saw you.

Sonia-If you promise to return the favour.

They hugged and sidharth and aayush drove back to the hotel.

Aayush-What a waste...we got nothing from there.

Sid-Actually...we did...aayush i want to go back to India...i want to find that book and then i want you to run a background check on all of them.

Aayush-Ofcourse man....now should we check up about the complaint of the attack on you.

Sid-No..lets go straight to the hotel...manik is there..i will ask him whatever i have to.

Aayush drove as per his instructions and they reached the hotel.

Sidharth looked at his reflection. He looked like he had a long day...well more or less the truth.

He knocked on the door and heard a soft come in.

Sidharth opened the door to see manik sitting so close to sana and massaging her head.

He coughed and manik jumped a bit away but smiled.

Manik-Hello sir...please sit.

Sid avoided him totally and ran to the other side of where sana was.

Sid-Hey....how are you feeling???

Sana*weak*Like my head will explode and rain down confetti.

Sid made a face and sana chuckled
"You doing okay"?

Sid-Ah...Shehnaaz the kindness queen..khud dard mein hai par mujhse puch rahi hain...if i am okay...careful doll i think you might fall in love with me.

Sana-Pff...over my hot body i will.

Sid turned to manik and said
"What happened here"?

Manik-Well shehnaaz insisted on reading while i kept saying for her to rest...and i think she knows she should've listened to me?

Sana*giggling*Oh yea..now i know.

Sid-Manik..what about the complaint?

Manik-Oh that..yes sir.....they caught the man.I wanted to call you right away but you said no calls no texts.

Sid-Oh han..wo...send me the details of the man if you can plz.

Manik-Sure.

Sana*raising eyebrows*sidharth, you told me i should text you every hour while he wasn't allowed to text you all day...wth.

Sid blurted it out
"Manik, thank you for doing this..but you can leave....the office needs you"

Manik smiled but obliged and bid goodbye to sana after a hug.

It wasn't easy for sidharth but he tried.

Once he left sana stared at him and said
"You look like something bad happened"

Sid-Can i ask you something doll?

Sana-Sure.

Sid-You had a good childhood with your mom and dad?

Sana*a bit uncomfortable*Yes...my dad was and will always be my hero.

She didn't wanna go down the road of bad memories but whatever memory sana has of her real father...its all happiness.

Sid-That's sweet....i...we...i have to go back to India a day after tomorrow.

That was sudden,sana thought.

Sana-Oh okay...all good?

Sid-Oh yea...well...its not safe for you as long as i am here and also my work here is done...but i do want to see this attack thing through....wanna come back with me?

Sana-No...i have work here.

Sid-Its for 5 more days sana...you can finish it in one day.

Sana-With an injured arm?

That made sidharth shut up...he totally forgot about that for a second.

Sid-Oh yea..that...i am so sorry...you will have to stay here for a week more than expected..i am sorry.

Sana-For fuck sake sidharth...stop apologizing so much. Its okay,it wasn't your fault.

He paused and then was about to say something...

Sana-Oh my God.

Sid-What?

Sana-That is your favour face.

Sid-Han?

Sana-Whenever you are about to do me a favour or some mahanta ka kaam...you make that face.

Sid-No...that's not true.

Sana-So there is no favour.

Sid-Well no....yea!

Sana*exasperated*Yes or no...speak you human form of headache.

Sid laughed at that and said
"You know i am going to leave and you will be staying here longer than that"

Sana-Yes.

Sid-So i hired a lady....a nice lady named amelia....she will help you as long as you need.

Sana-Fuck no...i feel like i am old sidharth...stop giving me helpers...the pain will go away in few days.

Sid-I knew you would say that.

Sana-So?

Sid-So its either you accept it or i will not go back and let my business suffer.

Sana-No..wtf..that's blackmail.

Sid-I don't care what colour mail it is....i won't go..i take my words seriously and you know that miss gill.

Sana knew he was serious...uugghhh he is so annoying.

After arguing back and forth for about half an hour,she finally cave in.

Headache ne weak kar diya warna ldki kahan maanne wali thi.

Sid-Waise....you can return the favour if you think its too much.

Sana-What?

Sid pointed downwards and sana got confused?

Sana-If this is some sort of gesture for me to blow you...i will fuck your face up.

She laughed but sidharth went red in the face.

Sana-Relax...it was a joke...what the hell sidharth are you in love with me or something, why are you blushing?

Sid-What if i say i am?

Sana-Han?

Sid-What if i say i am.

Sana-Then i will say get your tumor checked.

She laughed, he didn't. But said nothing.

Sid-Anyways....i was saying let me take you out on a date tomorrow before i leave.

Sana-Oh really...what's the theme of the restaurant?Guns and roses?Coz that is the only place i can go with this gunshot wound...besides i can't wear any dress like this.

Sid-Fuck...sana you always count excuses instead of a yes or no...just say yes and i will take care of the rest.

Sana-Fine...but i will not wear anything that exposes this or touches this for that matter.

Sid-Understood...now do you want to sleep..i can leave?

Sana-You don't have to...i can sleep with you here just fine.

Sidharth smiled beautifully at just fine...this girl was so broken...she didn't even know how to tell someone that its okay to stay.

He wanted to kiss her again...plz don't think of him lowly but sidharth wanted to take her out and get drunk so maybe....maybe....the woman that kisses him and tells him about herself comes back.

His life is running in a risk constantly, he would like to take that women along with him to India...well until she actually arrives.

And then once this is over...he will tell her how he feels about her.

Sid-Sure...i can stay until you are asleep...i just..i will go take care of the man in jail afterwards.

Sana laughed.

Sid-What?

Sana while lazily closing her eyes
"Well that sounded like your husband is in in jail and you might be going for conjugal visit"😂

Sid-Shush....stop picturing me naked with other men and sleep.

Sana-Boy...you are no fun.

She closed her eyes.

Sid-We will see about that.

Sidharth kept staring at the rise and fall of her chest as she slept peacefully.

He was fucked.....she was so so attractive. Sidharth just..he just...well he had no idea what exactly he wanted but he wanted to figure it out.

While she was sleeping...sidharth decided to check up on the other things and made a mental note of getting sana a dress that solves the problem of her not coming down to dinner with him.

One man....many tasks.....and ofcourse a confused but wildly beating heart!!!!
.
.
.
Date's coming next❤❤❤

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

79.7K 13.6K 40
Β©Copyright - All rights reserved and belongs to the writer PoohBear on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, then it's plagia...
32.9K 1.2K 14
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’, π’”π’–π’π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’†, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’π’π’π’š π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ...
42.4K 2.5K 21
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...