Heaven On Hold | Peaky Blinde...

By phenomenal1500

Everywhere people would go they would be told stories about an assassin roaming the streets of London under t... More

The Wrong Encounter
The Other Side
The Birthday Present
Arms Around You
Up All Night
Me Emborrachare
He's A Devil
The Burning Desire
The Moonlight
Strangers To Lovers
My Betraying Love
I Want To Runaway
A Breakable Fall (End Of Season 2) | Part 1
A Breakable Fall (End Of Season 2) | Part 2
A New Beginning Of An Old Ending
Starting A Fire
The Strange Guest
The Wandering Jew
Nothing Better Than Two
The Massive Amount
Never Lose Sight
Why Did We Lose Him
Everything Goes Wrong
Not Breaking This Time
His Life Or His Death
Way Down We Go
No Ordinary Life
An Important Loss
Those Fucking Bastards
Our Way As Heathens
What Ambition Might That Be?
Legends Are Made
Back Downtown
Blackbird
Don't Kill The Fun
I Missed You
Whatever Side She's On
Possible Betrayal
What A Gentleman | Part 1
What A Gentleman | Part 2
Goodbye Tommy
Stop Shooting Seagulls

Don't F Around

1.4K 35 2
By phenomenal1500

With fear in his eyes he looked at the blood covering my clothing and my blades and weapons, he didn't had much choice and he knew that as well which made him turn around, but only to receive a glass smashed into his head. Arthur grabbed Mario by the hair and ruined Mario's face with all kinds of glass on the bar.

"Sabini's day is done. I'll protect you know. O shut up. Stop fucking whinging. Due to my razor blade and a few complaints from the neighbors about the terrible fucking music... you want to tell them or should I? This place is under new management. By order of the Peaky Blinders!"

~~~

That night we returned to the 'bakery', well, I did. Arthur stayed, probably to fuck around with some woman and sniff cocaine and John, I actually didn't know where he had left to. I woke up next to Alfie and felt his arm around me, seeing he was already awake, but stayed in bed to not wake me up. He smiled and shook his head before moving slightly so he could look me in the eyes better. I didn't really know why he shook his head and raised a eyebrow at him, making his smile even wider than before.

"You always sleep in like this?"

"Why?"

"It's almost afternoon."

"WHAT!! Why didn't you wake me?"

"You looked cute and tired, sweetheart." Now I was the one shaking my head at him and pushed myself up, leaning against the headboard.

"MR. SOLOMONS!!! WE LOST THE ASSASSIN!!! THOMAS SHELBY IS ASKING FOR HER, BUT WE CAN'T FIND THE ASSASSIN ANYWHERE!!!"

I giggled softly as Alfie laughed out loud.

"THAT WON'T BE A PROBLEM!! GO BACK TO WORK!!!"

He knew I had to go and get dressed before Tommy would suspect something going on between me and Alfie. That would be because we both would get downstairs on the same time, so Alfie stayed in bed, not wanting to face Tommy, he didn't have to after all. He passed over a new shirt and I grabbed my pants, pulling them both on. In the corner of my eye I saw Alfie staring at me, probably finding it unfortunate that I had to put on clothing again and leave his bed to go downstairs to talk with Tommy.

~~~

"So, how's your life been, Tom?"

"On the up, Johnny. On the up."

"Yeah, but, Tom, really, come on. How is it? You know I hate to see you not even married yet. I have a fine-looking cousin, she would make your life hell. You deserve her. We haven't had a good old wedding in a long time."

"Have you had a look inside these boxes then, Johnny?"

I threw my legs over the roof to sit down, I liked to watch people from the rooftops and just eavesdrop them. It always felt refreshing to be out of the human contact for awhile and just watch them do some moron shit. Sometimes the conversations could give me leads and information over some important people, but sometimes the conversations let to totally nothing. Sometimes, it was so stupid or dumb, I could amuse myself with it for a entire day just listening to people living their weird lives.

"Now why do I want to look at car parts, Tommy? When I haven't even got a car?"

"Faith in family is a fine thing, eh? And I won't even be counting. If 25 becomes, 24 then 24 it is."

"You know I am no good with numbers, Tom."

"But if 24 ever became 23, then that would be tax. And we don't pay tax."

"No, Tom."

"Good man!" Tommy slapped Johnny's shoulder before letting go and walked up the iron staircase, meeting Billy half way through.

"I put an iron door on. And we put iron bars on the windows and across the skylights."

"Good!"

"So what will you be keeping in here, Tommy?"

"Temptation, Billy. Temptation. Oh, and, RIONEY GET OFF THE ROOF AND JOIN ME!"

I rolled my eyes and jumped off of the roof onto the iron stairs. He furrowed his eyebrows and I smiled at him, waving to him and Billy.

"Where have you been after the fight?"

"Billy, listen. Not your business, is it?" He narrowed his eyes and shook his head before following Tommy through the stone, dark hallways.

~~~

We ended up at The Eden Club again and first thing we saw was Arthur, like I predicted, fucking a whore who was bended over the table while sniffing cocaine same as Arthur. Without caring about it I said Arthur hello and walked in one straight line to the other room, sitting down next to Tommy and waited for Arthur to be finished. Tommy started looking over the books when he suddenly noticed that they've made 600 pounds on olives. On that moment, Arthur walked in and closed his blouse, sayin he fell in love while snapping his fingers for a drink.

"Whiskey, Tommy?"

"No, I've got a long drive ahead."

I coughed before raising a eyebrow and instead of Tommy, I got the second glass of whiskey when Arthur understood my hint.

"Thank you."

"You off home?"

"Mm-mhhh. Eventually."

"And you Rioney?"

"I'll stay in Camden Town, Tommy wants me to supervise Billy and the others without them knowing for a little while longer."

Tommy nodded at me while Arthur rose his glass and toasted on Birmingham when out of a sudden Tommy seemed irritated and confused at the same time, looking back at the books. And we all knew Tommy, confused and irritated, wasn't a good sign.

"What's this? Olives."

"Yes, that's. miscellaneous."

"Sure, Arthur." Arthur looked at me slightly afraid anything would happen and he suddenly started explaining to us what it was, secretly trying to cover up the problem, saying that that's for olives and onions for the drinks. Though, Tommy and I both knew better.

"I told you, Arthur. The dealers sell the cocaine and we take a cut. We don't sell it direct. The Home Secretary is cracking down and I don't want this to fuck up everything else. Understood?"

"I understand."

"How much of that 600 came out of your pocket?"

Arthur stared at the bottle while pouring himself another drink and tried to deny the problems and told us it was all under control. Tommy stared at the bottle as well and spoke up seriously, explaining why he had put Arthur to the job in The Eden Club, but also telling if something would fail, John would be in command instead of Arthur. He understood immediately and we said goodbye after everything was handled and said to one another. Slowly, we approached Tommy's car in silent and I took a set next to Tommy, whom seemed to smile to himself.

"What?"

"The fact that I put you in command in the 'bakery of Mr. Solomons, is, I think, the smartest move I have made in these couple of days. Your not addicted to anything, you keep your words and the orders you were giving. Only to find out you're sneaking into bed with Mr. Solomons himself is just amusing to hear."

"I do no-...."

"I caught you two making love while trying to find Mr. Solomons a few days ago."

"No..... you got to be joking me."

"As long as you do your job, which you do I know that, everything is fine. Just-.... I don't think your mother would like the news."

"I'm a grown up woman, who said me mother needs to hear about this so soon?"

"Your call. But know this. How longer you stay here, how faster she will notice you aren't only here to supervise and kill. Oh... and your brother turned 18."

~~~

Sorry for the short and bad chapter, next one will I hope be better. 😅💓

~~~

Clothing:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 20.7K 56
After an unexplainable accident Annabelle finds herself hundred years in the past. In the boom of the 1920s, the era of Jazz and bootleggers. But it'...
174K 3.3K 44
Being a Shelby could be hard, two children were about to learn this. These two children however belonged to the ruthless gangster, Thomas Shelby. Aft...
13.6K 722 9
────────────────── .Λšα΅Žβ”Šπ–Ώπ—‚π—‹π–Ύ ⋆.ೃ࿔:ο½₯❝ 𝑖 π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠𝑒𝑑 π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ π‘œπ‘› π‘“π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’, 𝑖 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘Ž 𝑓...
34.8K 1.4K 22
Anna-Maria Williams hates Thomas Shelby's guts. She thinks that he sees himself as the king of the world and everyone ought to bow before him but Ann...