𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°32°

2.2K 513 173
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to ShayeMine Sorry for the wait ❤

Enjoy.

                       ~°~°~°~°~

Once I had stepped into the school premises, Jubilee texted my phone, requesting to speak with me.

Holding the stripes to my backpack, I moved towards our spot which was the empty classroom. The empty classroom had always been empty because the appliances there were faulty.

Seated at a desk was Jubilee in all his glory. Just because I wasn't into him, didn't mean I wouldn't acknowledge the fact that he was pretty handsome.

"You texted me," I wiggled my phone and walked towards him. "Why?"

"Nothing serious," He shrugged, then smiled at me with his eyes.

"Then why?" I asked again. I could have been doing better things like gisting with my friends, and not stand here to just hear him say 'nothing serious' to me.

"Are you angry at me?" He pushed himself away from the desk and gave small steps towards me.

"Why should I? Oh yeah, you almost made me mad with your creepy disturbing texts!" He kept quiet after my outburst. Just because I felt he wasn't the one that pushed T into comiting suicide, doesn't mean I shouldn't scold him for taking such drastic actions. I sighed as he stared at the floor. I didn't want to be known as the mean girl.

"But you did come clean," I smiled at him, my voice soft. "And that's what count. You can redeem yourself by helping me find this new threat."

Jubilee's face became brighter and he was way closer this time. I felt my throat go dry with his intensed gaze. And I tried so hard to ignore it.

"Would you be my dance to the Senior Pride?" My jaw slightly drop when he asked that. I had been waiting for someone to ask me that question.

But not anyone.

His posture began to slant down, as his face moved closer. When his lips were only an inch away from mine, I moved my head to the side and cleared my throat. Jubilee bit his lower lip, nodded his head, then stood erect.

"You like him," He mumbled to me. I felt awkward as I scratched the back of my head.

"I-I do," I stuttered. "I'm sorry Jubilee, but I can't see you as anything but a friend."

Jubilee all of a sudden, moved back to the desk he was sitting on, and punched it pretty hard with his knuckles. That impact made me flinched and I stared at him in bewilderment. I ran towards him and grasped his knuckles to examine it.

"What did you do that for?!" I yelled at him. I reached for my backpack and got hold of my yellow face towel. I wrapped it gently against the knuckle he had used to punch the desk.

Jubilee chuckled sadly. "Just wanted to let out the pain?" He wasn't so sure since it came out as a question. "You are actually the only girl I had ever liked after Happiness." I bent my head low when he said that. I felt sad for him.

"Never thought I'd ever say this but, now I wish I was Jeremiah." I smiled when he said that. "And I know I'll be having a lost fight going after you."

We both sat on the desk and I waited for him to speak on. "So, I'm going to give up now before my feelings become way wors____"

"Wait!" I stopped him as something hit my brain. "Repeat what you just said."

"I'm going to give up now before my feelings become way worst?" His voice was laced with confusion.

"No no no," I wiggled my pointing finger at him. "Before that."

"Um," Jubilee stopped to think. "I know I'll be having a lost fight going after you."

"You'll be having a lost fight," I smiled triumphantly. "That's it!"

I dragged a confused Jubilee, if that was even possible, until we finally left the classroom. I had texted Judith and Jeremiah to meet up at the love garden. I knew Jeremiah would transfer the information to Dami, since I didn't have his number on my phone.

Jubilee and I waited for the gang to arrive. I knew he was beyond confuse, but so was I. My brain had just gotten a theory and I needed to share it with the others.

Dami and Jeremiah took their time as they walked side by side towards our destination. They made it seemed like I hadn't called in an emergency meeting four minutes ago.

Judith on the other hand could be seen running pretty well. She sprinted passed Jeremiah and Dami, then sat inbetween Jubilee and I once she got to us. I knew what she did there, she didn't want Jubilee anywhere close to me cause she was a Jeremiah shipper.

Dami and Jeremiah finally got to us. Jeremiah sat at my other side, while Dami sat beside him.

"What's this inner circle meeting all about?" Jeremiah asked with lack of interest. He wasn't even trying to find our meeting useful. Dami on the other hand was trying. At least, Dami was pretending to be interested.

I sat upright and spread my arms dramatically. "I think I might have come up with a lead."  That automatically picked Jeremiah's interest. "The person doing this knows he or she wouldn't be having a lost fight going after me, well T."

"What do you mean by that?" Judith asked confusingly.

"Who would threating T, without having a lost fight?" I asked rhetorically. Jeremiah arched his right brow, Dami shrugged nonchalantly, Jubilee shook his head and Judith groaned feeling tired. "Happiness."

"Okay I'm out," Dami stood up and was about leaving, but Jeremiah stopped him with his hands. "What? She has suddenly gone crazy."

"Let's just hear her out," Jeremiah muttered. Dami sat back down and Jeremiah moved his gaze towards me.

"Happiness is the only person that would want to harm T, without loosing anything." I said to them.

"That would be an excellent theory if only Happiness, wasn't dead!" Dami yelled at me, I flinched a bit cause I hadn't heard him yell before. He saw my reaction, then cursed himself for acting that way. "Sorry, I just have a lot of things going on right now. You know, like the Senior Pride coming up pretty soon. I haven't come up with a team yet or how to get the event ready on time. The social prefect and their assistants can't do it all."

"It's alright," I reassured him, while Jeremiah patted his back. I decided to go back to Dami's first question. "But what if she isn't dead?"

"That's stupid," Jeremiah pushed my theory right under the bus with no mercy.

"But what if it isn't?" I still tried to maintain my stand. "People at the ghetto thinks I'm dead. But look at me," I gestured to myself, "I'm not."

"They saw your outfit get stained," Jeremiah pointed out.

"But____"

"And Happiness throat was slit opened. Her whole body was cold and lifeless." Jeremiah interrupted me.

I kept quiet for a bit as I processed his words. "You have a point," I admitted. "But I do believe that Happiness might be alive targeting Tatiana, which is now me."

I inhaled and exhaled a few times, then summoned the courage to hold Jeremiah's hands. "Can you just let me prove it?"

Jeremiah stared at our connected hands as if studying it for a sec, before looking at me. "Just be careful."

I nodded and smiled at him. "Maybe tomorrow___"

"We can't tomorrow," Jeremiah cut me off.

"Why?" I asked with furrowed brows. I thought everyday was meant to uncover this situation.

"Cause," Jeremiah let go of my hands, leaned back a bit and gaze at Dami. "Dami and I are going to pay your adoptive parents some visit."

EDDY : Happy Sunday guys, hope your Sunday's going great.

What do you think of this chapter? What do you think of Uyai's theory? Do you think it makes sense or not?

And what do you think of the following characters;

Jeremiah?

Jubilee?

Judith?

Dami?

Vote, comment and share your thoughts on this.

Till next time,

Words : 1366

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 62 10
❛❛𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓...
7.3K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
45.8K 10.7K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...
70.1K 11.7K 55
"Nevaeh you need to understand that life ain't a bed of roses. It has it's ups and downs but that doesn't mean you should blame God for that! Once in...