My true mate

By jasmineddy00

After Edward left Bella started to act her real self. Well not all of the family left. The ones that stayed a... More

Chapter 2: The truth comes out
Chapter 3: The end of Edward?
Chapter 4: My Otherside
Chapter 5: Acceptance
Chapter 6 - Last Human Time
Chapter 7 - Time To be Turned
Chapter 8 - The New Me
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Update
Kill me now
Update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Need your help, please
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Partners
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Need help
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Changes

Chapter 1: The start of something new.

19.3K 401 19
By jasmineddy00

Hi my name is Isabella marie swan. I am 18 years old. Let me tell you a little something about myself. I love clothes, drawing, singing, writing songs, dancing, am not clumsy, designing, reading and a lot more. But anyway enough about me right now.
Edward just took my into the woods and dumped me. This was my reaction.

FLASHBACK
"Bella I don't love you. I never did. You were just a destraction for me. You were never anything, just a playtoy, a pet." Edward told me.

"So when you told me I love you it was a lie. And what about your family? I thought they loved me to." I replied with attitude.

He looks at me and starts to laugh. " Yes it was a lie. What would i want with a pethtic worthless human? Your weak and thats all your ever gonna be. The rest of MY family left already."

"OK fine. bitchward. I hope you get burned and die. I wished i never meet you." I replyied angerly. I started to walk back home.

FLASHBACK ENDED.

You see I never loved Bitchward. I only dated him to get close to Jasper. You see the mates are Emmet and Rosalie, carlisle and esme.

Ever since I saw Jasper the first time, I loved him. I feel a strong pull to him. I knew instantly that alice and jasper are not mates because I accidently walked in on Edward and Alice making out, while everyone else was out hunting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...