๐“๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š๐’...

By nimuekru

' darling, for you to feel this sad you must have once felt so happy and you will find that feeling again... More

๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ๐”ฐ
graphics gallery
๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
00. - PROLOGUE
01. - AS I LAY DYING
02. - ROAD TRIP
03. - HOTEL CALIFORNIA
04. - SUMMER NIGHTS
05. - THE BIRTHDAY
06. - THE HYBRID
07. - THE END OF THE AFFAIR
08. - DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR
09. - THE RECKONING
10. - SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
11. - HOMECOMING
12. - THE NEW DEAL
13. - OUR TOWN
14. - BRINGING OUT THE DEAD
15. - DANGEROUS LIAISONS
16. - ALL MY CHILDREN
17. - THE MURDER OF ONE
18. - GIRLS NIGHT
19. - THE HANGOVER
20. - DO NOT GO GENTLE
21. - THE DEPARTED
๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
22. - GROWING PAINS
24. - THE RAGER
25. - THE FIVE
26. - ITALY
27. - WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES
28. - MY BROTHER'S KEEPER
ANNOUNCEMENT

23. - CONFESSIONS

11.6K 621 249
By nimuekru

( outfit and song
for chapter above )

— i'm very disappointed in myself cause i keep forgetting to add dramatic music, for chapters like the last, imma remember from now on

𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
vingt-trois. — hospitals!

"And another thing," Letha slurred down the phone, "a mosquito tried to bite me yesterday so I slapped it and killed it. But it got me thinking.... it was just trying to get food. Like how would I feel if I was looking in the fridge and the door slammed shut and snapped my neck?"

"Love, it's five in the morning." Klaus sighed, "Is this really why you called me?"

"No — I remember now." She huffed, pouring herself another drink as she paced the lounge, the other girls having long fallen asleep after drinking themselves into coma's watching Harry Potter, "I'm mad at you!"

"Letha, about what I said—,"

"—no I'm speaking now!" She growled through the phone, "You hurt my feelings, and I know you were all broody and sad but that doesn't mean you're allowed to take it out on me. If you'd have just asked me to come with you like a normal person of course I would have said yes, I love you dumbass. Also was that you—,"

"What was that?" Klaus felt like his heart had stopped in his chest.

"What was what?" She said as she swished the bottle back and forth — watching the liquid move with an absentminded smile.

"You love me?"

"Pffft no— I mean I just miss you when you're not around. I think about you all the time and I imagine us one day running towards each other in slow motion and you're wearing a brown suede vest."

He cleared his throat on the other end of the phone, and odd feeling rising in his chest — he almost felt flustered. Shaking his head he tried to stop smiling, "I think you need to go to bed, I'll be round in the morning and we can talk some more," when he got no reply he frowned, "okay?"

All he received back were snores.

—————

"Ugh I know that smell," Letha groaned before peeling her eyes open, a familiar irritating beeping sounding through her ears, "hospitals."

The lights were unbearable at first and she vaguely wondered why they were like that — she was sure they bothered everyone. While the nauseating smell of disinfectant wafted through the air, nearly making her sneeze.

"Should I ask how you recognise the smell with your eyes shut, love." Letha jumped at the smooth voice, seeing Klaus sat in the seat beside her bed looking devilishly handsome and alive she tried desperately to smooth down her bed head with a groan — though she was glad that she was in her own comfortable pyjamas and not a dreaded hospital gown, "You look beautiful."

"Liar," she huffed, grabbing onto his hand that was resting on the bed with a tight grip — just to make sure he was real, "I though you were dead, you know?"

"I almost was for a moment," he smiled, but his blue eyes looked sad, "so were you."

Letha scoffed, flicking her messy hair over her shoulder, "Please you should know by now, I'm indestructible,"

"I'm beginning to think you might be."

The two sat in silence for a moment, Letha not knowing that Klaus was simply listening to the comforting sound of her strongly beating heart, "Why am I in a hospital anyway?" She wouldn't be forgetting the painful feeling of getting shot anytime soon, but she figured vampire blood would do the trick. The last thing she remembered was Elena managing to transition with the blood of one of their captors, the moment she knew her sister was alive she had slipped away peacefully.

"Well I had to compel a doctor to take the bullet out before I healed you — and then I thought this would probably be the safest place to wait for my blood to leave your system." She giggled sitting up, and groaned at the aches in her bones. "Are you okay? Do you need anything—,"

"I'm fine, just a bit sore," she bit her lip harshly, "you know I remembered something when I was asleep."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, you lied." Letha smiled at the scared look on his face, "You said I never said anything important that night on the phone, I'd say it was pretty important."

"I assumed it was just drunken nonsense."

"It wasn't," he looked surprised at that, "I love you — after nearly losing you, I truly know that. Because being without you in this world for only a day felt like part of my soul was gone," she wrinkled her nose, "ugh, I sound like such a sap."

"You don't." He kissed her hand, gazing into her brown eyes.

Letha's words came out as a half stuttering mumble, "Do you?"

"Of course I love you, you don't give to people you don't love the power to destroy you." They were not words the great Klaus Mikaelson said lightly. But they were all to true, the little human having managed to worm her way into his heart in the many months they'd been together, "Once upon a time I would have said that love is a vampires greatest weakness, you've shown me that it actually can give strength. The way I see it you've got to find something worth fighting for in this life, and I have."

Letha smiled widely as she wiped the tears from from eyes, "Who would of thought it?" Klaus raised an eyebrow, "The big bad wolf is a puppy in disguise."

"I will deny it to my dying breath," he let out a yawn having been perched by her bed for hours, "Move over."

She rolled her eyes, shuffling to make room on the bed, only to end up half lying on the hybrid, his arms wrapped securely around her. Letha's eyes began to drift shut as exhaustion from the traumatic events took over once again. Finally able to rest peacefully in the arms of the man she felt most safe with, the scent of his cologne wrapping around her, "Thank you, for saving my life, Nik."

"My pleasure," he kissed her forehead as she laid her head on his chest, his steady heartbeat sending her to sleep, "I told you I know CPR."

"I'll never doubt you again."

AUTHORS NOTE!
I don't give a shit what anyone says about this love confession whether you think it was too early or whatever — I'm excited and nobody's bringing me down or my babies Kletha.

ALSO NEW KAI PARKER FIC UP ON MY PAGE CALLED 'WITCHING HOUR'.

I know this was a short chapter, but like I just wanted to get it up. Also my user name is now @nimuekru but wattpad hates me so all my comments and shit are still coming up as -braveprincess with a stupid tree icon — it's making me angry at this point ugh.

(also the new user is because i've decided if the rest of the cursed fandom isn't gonna appreciate nimue then i will)

Stay safe! Remember to vote, comment and or share please lovelies!

Unedited
-summer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 9.8K 20
โ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...
249K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
200K 4.7K 43
"butterflies can't see their wings. they can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can." the originals (season 1-) (book two) (comple...
63.8K 1K 34
'ใ€Ž ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›แดษดs. ใ€' a love story that has ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ but we all know that always and forever doesn't last... even for i...