Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

17 - The Burrow

61.1K 1.7K 7.9K
By angelraeken

Your time at the Burrow was nothing but eventful. You had received your O.W.L.S and you had done perfectly and passed each one with flying colours. Mrs Weasley was so beyond proud of you but you couldn't say the same for Fred and George. They hadn't done as well which led to a large argument, Molly had told them she wanted them to work at the Ministry like their dad and Percy but that led to the boys telling her about their goal to open a joke shop which didn't go down well. Then Molly found order forms for Weasleys Wizard Wheezes, she was furious and burnt them all so the boys couldn't sell things at Hogwarts.

You had kept to your word and made the boys lay off Percy this summer although that didn't stop them when you weren't around. Thankfully Percy spent a lot of his time working so he wasn't around as much as they had hoped. Bill and Charlie had both come home to The Burrow for the summer so you tried your best to distract the twins with trying to prank them instead of Percy. You were currently sitting in Ginny's room writing to Sirius about your summer.

Dear Sirius,

Thank you for your letter, I am forever thankful that you're safe. Take good care of Buckbeak, he can be a little stubborn at times but he's a wonderful creature.

I am spending the summer with the Weasleys as you know and we're going to the Quidditch world cup! It hasn't been held in Britain for thirty years and Mr Weasley got us tickets from work. We're picking up Harry today and don't worry I won't let anything happen to him. He'll be safe with all of us, Fred and George treat him like a younger brother too so you know he's safe. After your last letter George was shaken up slightly, Fred was too but he still claims he isn't afraid of you and would happily meet you. Meanwhile Lee is in love with you.

I hope you're well dad. Stay safe for me. I love you too.

(y/n)

P.S. - I got my O.W.L.S back and I passed every single exam!

You sealed the letter shut and made your way downstairs to give it to Pig. Pig was the Weasley's new owl well, more of a tiny annoying creature. Upon entering the kitchen you saw Percy and Fred. "Good morning boys." You smiled at the two. Fred was playing around with some new joke shop idea whilst Percy was making himself some tea.

"Morning." Fred said without taking his eyes off what he was doing.

"Good morning (y/n), sleep well?" Percy questioned.

"Yeah I did thank you Perce, you?" You sweetly asked back causing Fred to roll his eyes.

"As well as you can get in this place around that thing." Percy pointed to Fred causing you to laugh.

"Dunno if you know perfect Percy but I can hear you." Fred said. You smiled at the boys and turned to let Pig out of his cage. He was downstairs for the time being so Ron could make room for Harry and so he could clean his room. Percy watched you about to give the owl the letter and then interjected.

"(y/n) you can always use Hermes if you'd like." Hermes was Percy's owl, he had been given him after becoming a prefect.

"Are you sure Percy? He's your owl."

"I know but you can use him." He called the owl over and gave him your letter.

"Thank you Perce." You smiled at the boy.

"How come you let her use use him but not us!" Fred glared at his brother.

"Because she's nice to me unlike you." Percy shot back as he gathered his tea and headed back to his room. "Now if you don't mind I need to finish my work."

"Thank you Percy!" You softly called out hoping to not wake the rest of the family. You looked over to Fred who was wearing an annoyed expression. "What's wrong with you?"

"He has a soft spot for you... all my brothers do."

"Is that a problem?" You asked. Fred thought about your comment for a second before speaking again.

"I'm still your favourite though?"

"Are you jealous of your brothers?" You smiled.

"No I'm the best looking one."

"You know I think George is better looking." You smirked at the boy.

"But we look-" You cut him off.

"You're my favourite Freddie." You messed up his hair, leaning over the counter

"Better be."

"What if I was lying?"

"Well..." He looked at you and leaned over his new invention to get closer to you. "We'd have a problem. Feeling confident you moved slightly closer to him.

"And how would we resolve that?" He cocked his brow and smirked.

"Well I was thinking-"

"Mornin' love birds." George interrupted causing you to move away from Fred. "Sorry did I ruin your little make-out time then-"

"Shut up George." Fred spat as he went back to what he was doing.

"What's your plan with those?" You pointed at Fred who was wrapping little toffees.

"You know that kid that bullies Harry?" George started.

"Who Draco or Dudley?"

"Dudley obviously." Fred replied.

"Well he's on a diet isn't he?"

"So Harry said."

"We're gonna drop some sweets and watch the rat eat em'."

"And that's your master plan is it? Feed a child some sweets? Intelligent pair you two are." You commented as you made yourself a drink.

"They're Ton-Tongue Toffees." Fred replied. "You would have known about them if you weren't so interested in Bill and his stories."

"Try not to get jealous Fred." You smirked.

"I'm not bloody jealous!" He snapped.

"Dunno you do sound a bit jealous." George added more fuel to the fire. Fred glared at you two as he stuffed the sweets back into his pocket. You and George couldn't help but laugh at his twin's reaction.

---

A few hours had passed and you were all ready to go and pick up Harry. Mr Weasley had connected the Dursleys to the floo network so you were all going to travel via floo powder.

"Everyone ready?" Mr Weasley announced. You, Fred, George, Ron and Mr Weasley had decided to go pick up Harry. You went first and you were quickly transported to what you thought was the Dursleys front room. You opened your eyes to just see darkness. Your heart dropped and a wave of panic washed over you. You put your hands up and realised you were inclosed. Suddenly someone fell into you, it was Mr Weasley.

"Oh (y/n) I'm so sorry- uh what's happened here?"

"I think they've boarded the fireplace up." Your nerves settled now that you were with someone. Suddenly someone else crashed into you. It was Fred.

"Bloody hell why are you two just standing here?"

"I dunno Fred maybe because we can't get out!" You huffed at the boy. Next came George which now caused the small gap to become unbearable.

"George, no, there's no room, go back quickly and tell Ron-" You were now pressed up against Fred as Ron appeared next to George.

"Well isn't this nice?" Fred smirked looking down at you.

"Oh yeah I love it." You replied whilst Mr Weasley started to talk to Harry through the wall.

"What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?" Ron asked.

"Oh, no, Ron," Fred said sarcastically. "No this is exactly where we wanted to end up."

"Yeah, we're having the time of our lives in here," George said. 

"Boys... boys... I'm trying to think what to do... yes....only way ... stand back Harry." Fred knew what his father was going to do, he wrapped his right arm around your waist and used his left to pull your head down so your face was buried into his chest.

BANG!

Mr Weasley had burst open the fireplace, you all quickly made your way out into the Durselys living room.

"Thank you." You muttered to Fred as both Harry's aunt and uncle stood there with a shocked expression on their faces.

"You're very welcome." Fred smiled down at you.

"Ah - you must be Harry's aunt and uncle!" Mr Weasley started to ramble but you, Fred and George were frantically scanning the room for a sign of Dudley. "Hello, Harry!" He said brightly. "Got your trunk ready?"

"It's upstairs." Harry smiled.

"We'll get it!" Fred said as he grabbed your wrist dragging you upstairs with George. "Do ya think he's up here?" Fred asked as he walked down the short corridor.

"I expect he's hiding." You responded as you grabbed Harry's trunk.

"I'll take it for you." George quickly took the trunk and made his way downstairs. You and Fred followed suit. Upon entering the living room you and the twins saw Dudley looking petrified. The three of you had evil grins plastered across your faces.

"Mess this up and I'll hex you." You whispered to Fred and you went to stand by Harry. "Hello Harry!" You smiled. You looked at his aunt and uncle and gave them a sarcastic smile. "I'm (y/n), Harry is practically my brother. My dad is his godfather well, he's my adopted dad but that's besides the point."

"We better get cracking then." Mr Weasley pulled out his wand. "Incendio!" Flames rose at once in the fireplace. He took out a bag and took a pinch of the powder into the flames which turned them emerald green.

"Off you go then, Fred."

"Coming," Fred replied. "Oh no - hang on -" Fred pulled out a bag of sweets and made sure they spilled out onto the carpet. The sweets started to roll in every direction - big, fat toffees in brightly coloured wrappers. Fred jumped down and started to frantically pick them up but he left one specifically near Dudley. He waved at the Dursleys and stepped into the fireplace. "The Burrow!" He shouted and then disappeared.

"Right then, George, you and the trunk." George clambered into the fireplace and disappeared with Fred. "Ron, you next." Ron climbed in.

"See you then!" He said goodbye to the Dursleys and disappeared.

"(y/n) you're next." You turned around to wave goodbye when you noticed that Dudley was no longer next to his parents, he was now bent down by the coffee table. He started to gag and splutter. His tongue had now grown a whole foot longer and it had started to turn purple. You burst into a fit of laughter which caused Mr Weasley to shoot you a glare.

Aunt Petunia hurled herself onto the ground, she started to yell and cry and Uncle Vernon was bellowing and waving his arms around. "Not to worry I can sort him out!" Mr Weasley cried out. He raised his wand but it only made Aunt Petunia cry and scream louder.

"No really! It's a simple process - it was the toffee - my son Fred - real practical joker - but it's only an Engorgement Charm - at least, I think it is - please, I can correct it -" He tried to help but the Dursleys were still yelling.

"(y/n) go!" Mr Weasley motioned towards the fireplace. You had to stop yourself laughing as you walked into the fireplace and quickly transported to The Burrow. You opened your eyes and you were back in The Burrow. Fred helped you out of the fireplace as Harry followed close behind.

"Did he eat it?" Fred asked.

"Yeah." You smiled up at him.

"What was it?" Harry asked as he stepped out of the fireplace.

"Ton-Tongue Toffee, George and I invented them, we've been waiting for someone to test them on all summer..." The whole kitchen burst out laughing. Charlie got up and moved to say hello to Harry and Bill swiftly joined him. You moved to stand next to the twins as you all laughed about what had happened with Dudley. Suddenly Mr Weasley appeared next to George.

"That wasn't funny Fred!" He shouted. "What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything," Fred said with an evil grin. "I just dropped it... it was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

"You dropped it on purpose!" He roared. "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet -"

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked.

"It was four foot long before his parents would let me shrink it!" All of you started to roar in laughter. "This isn't funny!" Mr Weasley snapped. "That sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons -"

"We didn't give it to him because he was a Muggle!" Fred whined.

"No we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git," George said. "Isn't he Harry?"

"Yeah, he is Mr Weasley," Harry replied. 

"That's not the point! You wait until I tell your mother -"

"Tell me what?" Mrs Weasley walked into the kitchen. Oh Lord you, Fred and George were in for it now. Please Mr Weasley don't tell her. You thought. She was already on edge with the twins; you really didn't want her to be annoyed at you. "Oh hello Harry dear." She smiled as she spotted the boy. Now both Ginny and Hermione had entered the kitchen to listen in and see Harry.

"Tell me what, Arthur?" She repeated in a dangerous tone.

"It's nothing Molly, Fred and George just - but I've had words with them -"

"What have they done this time? If it's got anything to do with Weasley's Wizard Wheezes -"

"Why don't you show Harry where he's sleeping, Ron?" Hermione said from the doorway.

"He knows where he's sleeping," said Ron. "In my room he slept there last -"

"We can all go," Hermione said.

"Oh," Ron started to catch on. "Right."

"Yeah we'll come too," George said.

"You stay where you are!" Mrs Weasley snarled. You decided to take your chances and tried to shuffle to join the others when Mrs Weasley spotted you. "(y/n) you stay where you are too!" You froze.

"You two know it is FORBIDDEN to show these Muggles magic! You two are still underage! If your father has to face an inquiry at work you best start praying!" She shouted at the twins whilst you stood there awkwardly. "You two need to start taking after (y/n)! Look at how well she did at her O.W.L.S! She has a future!" She snapped.

"We do have a future! Just not at the Ministry!" George said.

"Yeah and besides, (y/n) knew about what we were going to do with that little git!" Fred whined.

"FRED!" You yelled at the boy for throwing you into it.

"Is that true? Did you know?"

"Yes." You looked down trying to avoid her gaze.

"I expected better of you (y/n)." She turned her attention back to the boys. "As for you two, you need to start taking things a little more seriously! Now all three of you go and help Charlie and Bill with the tables outside, now!" You muttered a 'sorry' to the woman as you and the boys headed to the garden.

---

"What's wrong with you?" Fred asked as the two of you sat on the grass watching Bill and Charlie fight with the tables.

"Dunno Fred maybe it has something to do with what just happened."

"It was funny though." He leaned on you as he spoke.

"It was but you know what's not funny? Getting thrown under the bus like that."

"Look if I'm going to be hexed by my mum for something you're coming down with me." You looked down at the boy who was now trying to lay his head in your lap.

"Fred if anyone's going to hex you it'll be me."

"You love me too much."

"Is that a challenge?" You smiled at the boy.

"Try me." He suddenly leapt up and pulled you up with him.

"What are you doing?"

"I know you'd never hex me, even if I did this." He suddenly picked you up and walked over to the pond.

"FREDRICK WEASLEY PUT ME DOWN NOW!" You tried to kick the boy but he wasn't stopping.

"Nope."

"BILL HELP ME!" You called his brother. Bill immediately flicked his wand towards Fred which caused him to go flying into the pond whereas you landed lightly onto the grass. Fred stood up in the pond and was soaked from head to toe. Everyone in the garden burst out laughing which caught Molly's attention.

"What on earth are you - FRED WHY ARE YOU IN THE POND?" She questioned which only caused you all to laugh even harder.

"Bill pushed me in!"

"I wouldn't dare do such a thing!" He responded as he helped you up. Fred shot the boy a glare as he climbed out of the pond.

"Get yourself cleaned up will you! Dinners ready." Mrs Weasley said as she started to pile food onto the two tables.

Bill laughed at his brother one last time before guiding you to the table and helping you sit down ready for dinner.

"You really need to learn how to hide your 'I'm jealous' face." George mocked as he passed his brother. Charlie muttered a spell to dry Fred off so he could join you at the table.

"Better now?" You smiled at the boy as he sat opposite you.

"Brilliant thank you." He gave you a sarcastic smile.

"That was revenge."

"For what?"

"Throwing me under the bus." You winked and started to talk to Charlie about the Quidditch World Cup. Fred cracked a small smile and joined the conversation as you all began eating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 898 47
❝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬...
31K 477 26
Irina "Iris" Black was raised by her godfather, Remus Lupin. She had never met her father. Now, Iris is off to her first year of Hogwarts. She become...
219 3 10
"I truly don't know anyone like you." "Good, I should hope not." Chloe Lupin has an expertise in Arithmancy and Ancient Runes. She is much more unsur...
299 0 15
harry potter x fem. reader prisoner of azkaban - deathly hallows <3 ALL OF THE CHARACTERS (APART FROM Y/N) AND THE STORYLINE BELONG TO J.K.R (I DO NO...