Force bound Feelings (Anakin...

By Arialternateendings

A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try yo... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chqpter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thiry nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chaoter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chaoter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Ari's tibute
Chapter eighty four
Cbapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter eighty nine
Chapter ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter ninety six
Chapter ninety seven
Chapter ninety eight
Chapter ninety nine
Chapter one hundred
Chapter one hundred and one
Chapter one hundred and two
Chapter one hundred and three
Chapter one hundred and four
Chapter one hundred and five
Chapter one hundred and six
Chapter one hundred and seven
Chapter one hundred and eight
Chapter one hundred and nine
Chapter one hundred and ten
Chapter one hundred and eleven
Chapter one hundred and twelve
Chapter one hundred and thirteen
Chapter one hundred and fourteen
Chapter one hundred and fifteen
Chapter one hundred and sixteen
Chapter one hundred and seventeen
Please read
Chapter one hundred and eighteen
Chapter one hundred and nineteen
Chapter one hundred and twenty
Chapter one hundred and twenty one
Chapter one hundred and twenty two
Chapter one bundred and twenty three
Chapter one hundred and twenty four
Chapter one hundred and twenty five
Final Chapter
A fhousand comments later

Chaoter twenty one

5.2K 150 56
By Arialternateendings

Pain: a sharp jolt of electricity, that's what severed my tie to Anakin out of the blue. I cried out Immediately as I tried to lurch away from the agonising contact around my wrists. My eyes screwed shut and my breathing became ragged and shallow as I attempted to shield myself with the force. Through the blues and echoes I could here a metallic matching, feel hundreds of lifeless metal shells moving out into the arena. I mentally flew once again into panic, knowing Anakins situation had just grown far worse than my own.

Just as I was about to try and protest again, step forward and stop this madness, someone's bare hand loved to grip my wrists. Becoming aware of the familiar presence I relaxed a little, holding my wrists out as they used the force to un-clasp the bonds. Meanwhile I became aware of another friendly presence walking in towards the viewing area, a powerful aura around him as he stepped out into the light and ignited his unique purple saber, the action closing followed by my master lighting her magenta one and pulling me close protectively.

"This party if over." Mace said boldly while Dooku and the others turned around, the mandolorian drawing one of his guns. I felt kind of helpless given I didn't have my saber, but I also felt safe now as more and more Jedi presences appeared throughout the stadium and the big creatures began to take flight.

"My friend you can't hope to win, you are impossibly outnumbered." Dooku spoke smoothly, the sound of battle droids filling the air from behind us. Mace stepped forward and began to deflect blaster fire, sharing a look with my master and his old apprentice that I'm sure she understood. Kaida immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side while defending against the mandolorian, backing towards the edge of the balcony. I looked down and gulped, it was a long drop to the arena floor.

"Hold on to me." Kaida instructed while moving my hand to her waist and on to the thick harness belt she'd been wearing under her black cloak. My eyes widened as I began to realising what she was planning, looking back over my shoulder at the drop with understandable fear.

"Kaida Wait!-I don't think that-

To late, we were already free falling towards the battle below, Mace not far above. My master was reckless-maybe more so than Anakin, but I knew that when I was assigned to her, I just always tended to hope things would work out alright in the end. The woman expertly manoeuvred herself through the air around me in the few seconds we had, holding me tight as we landed with her square on her feet. She quickly pulled me up to my feet and over towards what little cover the arena walls could provide for us.

"Can you fight?" She asked straight off the cuff while removing her cloak completely: revealing that she'd been wearing a black and grey jumpsuit underneath with leather harness straps. Probably the outfit from her last uncover mission.

"Yes master." I replied with a nod despite still feeling a little light headed and my lightsaber arm still being sore, I was determined to help however I could.

"Good, take this," she said while unclipping a saber from her belt and thrusting it towards me. I accepted the unfamiliar hilt into my tired hand and getting a feel for the weight and texture. "I'm going to assist Mace, you stay safe near the back." She instructed once again with a serious spark in her ocean eyes. Looking at her I was reminded of how much I missed Anakins softer sky blue gaze, hers being of a more fiery, electric hue.

"Yes master understood." I replied with a nod, watching as she cracked a small smile towards me before running off towards the front line of defence. My attention immediately turned to the other side of the battle, picking out wear seemed to need some extra assistance. My eyes danced across the battle field until they found an upturned carriage were blaster fire appeared to be shooting out back towards the droids.

Padmè!

I ignited the foreign design blue blade and dashed out, ducking and weaving over towards the carriage-taking as many droids out as I could along the way. Doing a jump that I really didn't have the energy for and landed on the other aide of the upturned chariot, a saber immediately pointed towards me.

"Whoa whoa! Friend not foe!" I exclaimed above the blazing blaster fire, raising my hands a little and showing the saber as I stood back up tall.

"(Y/n)?!" I suddenly heard a voice I'd longed to hear exclaim with surprise.

"Anakin?!" I replied with an equal amount of shock and joy. Forgetting the world around us we both stared into each other's eyes with delight, as though we'd been apart for weeks rather than hours.

"As sweet as this is, we have have more battle droids incoming!" Padmè suddenly called back over her shoulder to us while firing off a few shots.

"Fair point, we can chat later." I stated before force pushing a group of droids back into a tangled heap of metal limbs.

"I'm counting on it." I heard Anakin reply while stepping to defend the left aide of me while Padmè remained of the right. For a senator she sure was good with a blaster, I doubt I could be a better shot. While fighting I glance up at the stands to see Dooku looking down on us like we're nothing to him, our eyes meeting for a moment. A frown creases my lips and my eyes narrow as I make the rash decision to go after him.

"Anakin look after Padmè I'll be right back!" I call across, dashing away before he even has the chance to look round. I cannot let Dooku get away, not only did he try to have my friends killed...but I still have questions I want him to answer.
Ignoring the fact that all Jedi appear to be retreating back to the centre I keep ducking weaving and running over towards his platform. However I'm forced to stop when a hand comes down on my shoulder, slowing me right down to a halt.

"(Y/n) no, he's to powerful to take on alone, I don't want to see you die today alongside so many others." The calm tone of Obi-wan explains in a voice laced with meaning and sorrow. It was oddly sentimental of the Jedi master, but also exactly what I needed to hear. He was indeed right, to many Jedi had died already today...facing Dooku alone in anger, it would be a grave mistake. I didn't reply to him, I just gave a small nod to show I understood and joined him in our hasty retreat back towards the other remaining Jedi.

I felt a pang of sorrow strike my heart and seeing so many of my friends and allies lying dead across the floor and the feet of merciless droids. This was a dark day in the history of the Jedi, and I fear it was not over yet...

"You have fought valiantly Master Windu, an effort worthy of recognition in the Jedi archives," Dooku, the high and nightly fiend announced down to us all, address Mace directly who was located near the front with my master close by twirling her saber. "But now you have the choice, either surrender...or be executed where you stand." He practically threatened. I was seething when I felt a soothing presence move behind me and reach across to squeeze my free hand. As I looked back my nerves were calmed by a cool Icy blue stare, once telling me that everything g would be alright in the end.

"We will not become pawns for you to bag in with." Mace declared back in the true style of his persona. It's no wonder Kaida turned out so strong...

"Then, I'm sorry my friend." Dooku replied before waving a hand for the droids to advance. My and Anakin moved back to back, hearts pounding in time with one another as we waited for the onslaught to begin again.

'I love you.'
He said through the force while trailing one hand down again to take mine.

"I know.."
I whispered aloud while giving it a little squeeze.

This really felt like it could be it: the end of everyone I loved, of the Jedi order as we knew it...of to star-crossed padawans that fell so fast I to love...

All those things we'd whispered to one another of late nights-childhood promises and plans-secrets left unshared behind kisses...it was all so quickly being torn out of reach.

Then: out of the dismal skies hope appeared in the form of troop carriers-ships I'd never seen so close before, circling down towards us. Blue laser fire began to clash with the red of the droids and soldiers wearing white amour began to pile out to protect us all. Injured were being helped aboard the crafts while master Yoda instructed what appeared to be the commander and Mace led the defence alongside Kaida as Jedi were urged to retreat back.

"Everybody in let's move!" A trooper called out from the nearest transporter, urging those nearby to fill the empty space within and get to safety. I felt Anakins hand tighten round mine as he led me back towards the ship, Padmè shielded begins us as we deflected the last of the fire and hopped aboard.

"Well that was a close call..." I sigh, leaning on the side of the transporter to catch my breath while Obi-wan backed up into the ship. We appeared to be one of the last to take off into the skies above this red dust ball.

Geonosis! That's were we where!

"Are you feeling alright (y/n)? I hear you've had a rough couple of days." Obi-wan asks sympathetically while looking over towards we, I'm guessing Anakin told him some when what had happened.

"She'll be fine after some rest." I heard a familiar voice answer for me as a presence I knew all to well stepped across behind me.

"Master!" I exclaimed, genuinely relieved to see the woman again as I turned round, hugging her before I had the chance to control my short outburst of emotion. Again the stone cold woman cracked a small smile though she did not move to hug me back, she simply nodded in acknowledgement as I stepped back with an apologetic look. I could feel Anakin seething in the corner, and knew it was highly likely my master was feeling much the same to be around him.

"Master Starfallen, an honour to see you back from your travels." Kenobi stated with a small nod.

"Likewise Kenobi," she said before turning, grimacing a little at Anakin. "Skywalker," A glare fixed between herself and Anakin she took hold of my wrist. "A word my padawan." Kaida stated simply before leading my aside. There wasn't exactly much privacy on the ship, however the troops allowed us to slip inside a small booth area to briefly talk.

"Is there something you need master?" I question while trying to conceal my worry that she may know about me and Anakin, somehow, she always seems to find out my secrets.

"No not this time," she stated before clearing her throat and shifting her feet, looking slightly uneasy, which I turn made me more u easy. "...I actually wanted to apologise, I've been caught up with my mission and forgot that you're still learning, I'm meant to teach you not dictate to you what's right and wrong." She stated without lowering her bold gaze, her expression remaining much the same yet I could just about see a subtle softness in it like back when we were friends rather than master and padawan.

"Its alright master, I'll always respect you no matter what," I say back while looking up at her, giving a small smile that I'm sure she didn't understand but I hope made her feel better anyway.

"Than-
Before she could finish the ship shook a little and we both realised this wasn't the tine for reunions. Rushing back out Kaida heated for the pilot, closer to Obi-wan, while I took up a position at the edge next to Anakin.

"What's going on?" I asked him  as I reached up and took hold of one of the straps to prevent myself from falling.

"We spotted Dooku but can't shoot him down, so instead we're following to see where he goes." He informed me, the mention of Dooku causing a chill to run down my spine and a frown to flicker across my face.

"...did he hurt you?" I heard Anakin ask lowly with hints of a bitter growl.

"No..." I replied with a shake of my head. "But I do have some things I'd like him to explain." I muttered beneath my breath while turning and leaning out slightly to get a better look at the sith himself riding ahead of his speeder.

"What did he-(y/n)!

Suddenly yet again I was free falling-this tine struck by a soldier who'd lost his footing. Anakins voice drifted away above me as I closed my eyes and prepared for impact-which cane swiftly as I was thrown back through the sand. Groaning I just lay there trying to collect my thoughts, listening as footsteps headed over my way.

"Sir are you alright?" A voice asked while I opened my eyes and looked out to see a gloved hand outstretched towards me. Taking it with a nod of thanks I stood up.

"Yes thank you, er...
I trailed off, not knowing what to address the trooper as.

"CT forty-nine-sixty-four sir," The trooper responded crisply with a salute. "My squad calls me Squares." He informed me while lowering his hand to his side once again.

"A pleasure to meet you-you're not harmed are you?" I asked, wanting to make sure this soldier was alright before continuing on.

"No sir I have not been injured." Squares replied with a small tilt of his helmet, almost as if he didn't understand why I was asking.

"Good," I replied with a nod. "Can you contact a ship and get us transport? We need to follow after Dooku."

"Right away sir." He replied before stepping off and activating a comlink, leaving me to examine my own situation.

Anakins pov

"Put the ship down!" I yelled to the pilot, consumed by worry for (y/n).

"Anakin come to your senses! I need you if we're going to fight Dooku!" Obi-wan responded but I was barely listening, my eyes glided back of were wed left (y/n) lying alone in the sand. She needed me-I couldn't just abandon her now!

"I don't care put the ship down!" I complained over the sound of the engines without even looking back round to my master.

"Always so whiney..." I heard a voice I really didn't want to mutter. Kaida, that disgrace of a master-I swear to the force if she crosses me right now she'll regret it. "Get to Dooku." She said clearly across in my direction, though her words were aimed past me to Obi-Wan. Then she did something that no one seemed to expect, she leapt from the open aide of the carrier, plummeting down towards the sands below.

...is it bad I hope she lands poorly? I know (y/n) loves her like a sister, but I swear the woman has absolutely no respect for me what-so-ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 12.5K 91
You are the apprentice of Count Dooku, he has assigned you to go undercover in the Jedi temple as a housekeeper to do his bidding and destroy the ord...
150K 3.8K 52
A storyline if Anakin left the Jedi Temple with Ahsoka rather than remaining there. Prepare for a different way Anakin looks at the Jedi, the Sith, a...
181K 4K 67
BOOK TWO IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES . I highly recommend you read the first book first. But I can't stop you so do what you want lol. The grammar i...
186K 4.5K 102
Anakin Skywalker X Female Reader "What are you sorry for, your love or your arrogance?" Through impending circumstances, Jedi Padawan y/n y/l/n, stu...