Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

16 - The end of fifth year

56.9K 1.7K 6.7K
By angelraeken

(y/n/n) - Your nickname 

---

Days passed and you had taken all your O.W.L.S and explained your story to Ron. Your dad was safe and you couldn't be happier. You awoke on the last day and began to pack your things into your trunk. You were looking forward to spending the summer with the Weasleys.

"So (y/n), what are your plans for the summer?" Alicia questioned.

"I'm spending the summer with the Weasleys'." You smiled. "What about you guys?" You questioned the girls.

"Mum and dad want to go to Australia this year," Alicia replied. "Angelina?"

"I'm not sure, maybe I'll meet up with Lee during the summer." She caught your attention by saying Lee's name.

"Lee?"

"Yeah Lee." She said casually.

"Do you like him?" She rolled her eyes at your comment.

"We're just friends."

"Oh yeah friends." Alicia sarcastically replied.

"He's just been talking to me more recently, he's a sweet guy but we're just friends."

"We'll see." You winked at her as you piled the rest of your clothes and books into your trunk. You threw on some clothes and headed downstairs for breakfast. You strode into the Great Hall to see all the boys sitting in their usual spots and your spot next to Fred was free as always.

"Morning boys." You smiled taking your seat next to Fred.

"Morning (y/n/n)." Fred smiled as you poured yourself some pumpkin juice.

"Lee..." You longed his name out.

"So you and Angelina..."

"There's nothing going on between us."

"I never said there was, getting defensive are we?" You smirked.

"Shut up." He glared.

"So how long have you liked her for?" Fred asked.

"Since third year." He muttered.

"Aww." George cooed which caused Lee to roll his eyes.

"So are you going to take her on a date?" You questioned.

"No, we'll just take a trip to Diagon alley I think."

"Perhaps take her to The Leaky Cauldron for a butter beer." You suggested.

"I might invite her round for dinner." Lee said.

"OOO!" George called causing Lee to slap his arm.

"POST!" Someone called causing you all to look up and witness the owls that came soaring in to deliver the post. Normally you never got any letters, much like Harry you really had no family so you never got anything other than the few odd notes from Hagrid but today was different. Both you and Harry received a letter. You tore yours open as fast as you could.

Dear (y/n),

I hope this finds you well.

Buckbeak and I are in hiding. Harry and Hermione gave him to me so I could escape, I am safe my girl. I won't tell you where we're hiding in case this ends up in the wrong hands. I believe the Demrntors are still searching for me, but they haven't a hope of finding me here.

I never got the chance to tell you but I was the one who sent you the Firebolt, I hoped you would have guessed due to the chocolate rose. I also heard about what you did for the two twins. You have your mother's kind heart, she would be so proud. Speaking of those twins I hope to meet them and the rest of your friends one day.

Enjoy spending your summer with the Weasleys, I heard you may be going to the Quidditch world cup this year. I've moved a large sum of gold into your vault too, consider it thirteen years of missed birthdays. We'll be with one another again soon my girl.

I love you with all my heart. I'll write again soon.

Sirius

P.S To the twins -

Thank you for looking after my daughter these past five years in which you've known her. Thank you for protecting her and one more thing, if anything happens to her in your company then you two won't be around much longer to open that business of yours. Oh and thank you Lee for making sure (y/n) was okay during that Quidditch game.

You smiled brightly at the letter and let out a small laugh at the last part. "I think the three of you need to read this." You handed the letter around to the boys letting them read it when you suddenly saw Oliver Wood. "I'll be back." You muttered to them as you took off towards Oliver. He noticed you immediately and gave you a bone-crushing hug.

"I can't believe you're leaving me." You pouted at the boy.

"You'll know where to find me." He smiled.

"Promise me you'll write and tell me everything?"

"I promise you."

"It seems weird knowing I won't have my big brother around anymore."

"I think you'll have a few distractions." He guesterd to the twins. "Besides, someone told me you've got a little brother to take care of." He smirked.

"How did you know?"

"I saw those three lunatics running back to the tower and in a fit of panic they told me what was happening, we worked out rather fast that Professor Lupin was talking about Sirius Black. We had no idea if you wanted everyone knowing so we kept our mouths shut. The boys didn't know how you'd act if you found out that I knew so I waited up and shut my mouth. I sat on the staircase making sure you got back safe and that's when I heard everything. And for the record, I don't hate you." He winked causing you to fall into his chest.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Don't be daft!" He laughed as you pulled away.

"I'm going to miss you Oliver, I really am."

"I'll miss you too (y/n) oh and another thing..."

"Hmm?"

"I want you to be Captain of the Quidditch team."

"What?"

"McGonagall asked me to pick another Captain before I left and I wanted that person to be you. I've been training you for years and now it's your turn, lead em to victory for me again will ya?"

"Thank you." You hugged him again. "I won't let you down well, I hope I won't." You smiled at the boy. "I'm taking way too much of your time, go join the others. It's your last moments at Hogwarts. Enjoy it." Oliver kissed the top of your head before pulling away and bidding you a goodbye.

You walked back over to the boys to see a very ecstatic Lee and a worried Fred and George. "Everything okay?" You asked the boys as you sat down next to Fred again.

"I love your dad." Lee said with a wide smile plastered across his face.

"Speak for yourself!" George said. "How'd he know about our dream to open a joke shop anyway?"

"He's a man of many talents Georgie." You smiled. "Are you okay Fred?" Fred coughed and returned the letter to you.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Still looking forward to meeting him?"

"I told you, I'm not scared of him."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." He leaned in closer so only you could hear him. "And like I've told you, I'll always protect my damsel in distress."

"Oh yeah? How long will you keep that act up?"

"For infinity."

"Infinity?"

"Yeah it means forever."

"I know what it means!" You pulled back and rolled your eyes. "We'll see."

"Oh we will darling."

---

Everyone was heading off to the Hogwarts express to finally go home for the holidays including you but there was one person you had to see before you left. Your mum. Walking to her classroom you saw her sorting through some drawers.

"I'm off now." You called her. She quickly straightened herself up and strode towards you.

"Come on dear, I'll walk you down." You nodded and followed her down the numerous staircases.

"Are you sure you're okay with me spending the summer with the Weasleys?" You questioned.

"Of course just, be safe please."

"Oh I will, I think you forget I have two shadows who like to watch my every move."

"Thats what I worry about."

"I'll be fineeee." You longed out your words causing her to give you an amused look. "I'll write to you like I did last time."

"I'd expect you to." You smiled at her response.

"Last chance," You said as you reached the doors. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay and keep you company?"

"Go before I change my mind." You smiled and gave her a hug, quickly spotting the two red-heads, you ran off to join them.

"WEASLEY!" Your mother yelled causing Fred, George, Ron, Ginny and Percy to all turn around.

"If anything happens to her I'll turn you into a toilet seat!" She yelled causing all five siblings to nod nervously.

"Who was that aimed at?" Ron nervously asked.

"I'm going to take a guess and say it was for me." Fred smirked.

"Bloody hell even a threat inflates his ego!" Ron remarked causing Fred to shove his younger brother slightly.

---

The train journey was eventful to say the least. Lee had managed to nearly break his nose whilst trying to flirt with Angelina as she walked into the compartment, She had originally come to say goodbye to Fred and George but Lee had other plans. He tried to get his bag down to offer her a chocolate frog but that plan quickly backfired and the trunk hit him square in the face. Needless to say Angelina took off in a hurry.

"Oh come on Lee stop moaning." Fred said.

"It bloody hurts! And I made a fool of myself."

"When don't you?" George replied.

The compartment went silent again when you noticed the train was getting rather close to platform 9¾. "Fred! The stink bombs!" Fred darted up at your words and quickly grabbed them out of his pocket.

"You two coming?" He asked.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." George smirked as the four of you walked up the train looking into the compartments. You knew Adrian always sat with his same group of his Slytherin friends. You four kept searching until you found him.

"Okay the plan." Fred started. "(y/n) is going to walk in and tell Adrian she'll take him up on his offer when they return to Hogwarts and when he tries to make an advancement (y/n) will call us in. Then we drag her out and throw the stink bombs into their compartment and hold the door shut until we pull in. Got it?" You all nodded and got ready.

"Hello Adrian." You opened the door as the boys hid out of sight.

"What do you want McGonagall?"

"Just come to tell you I accept."

"Accept what?"

"Your offer, the one you talked about on the pitch. I don't care if we won. I'll still do it for you." You smirked seductively and moved closer to the boy who now had a cocky grin on his face.

"Oh yeah? Why the change of heart?"

"The boys hardly pay attention to me anymore. I think they found a new girl." You pouted.

"Oh really?" He stood up and towered over you. He was tall but he was nowhere near as tall as the twins so you were hardly intimidated by the boy. He raised his hand and tried to touch your cheek but you quickly pushed him back down onto his seat.

"NOW!" You yelled. The three boys jumped into sight, Fred pulled you out the compartment as he, George and Lee threw the stink bombs at them. You all held the door shut even though they yelled and tried to pry the door open but it was no use.

"What the hell are you four doing?" You spun around at the sound of Percy's voice.

"Percy please please please seal the door shut with magic, you can use it outside now please." You begged but he didn't budge. "If you help us I promise you I won't tell anyone and I won't let the boys bully you as much in the holidays." You gave him a pleading look and he eventually gave up after all, he did prefer you to his brothers most of the time. With a small movement of his wand the door was sealed shut. "Thank you head boy!" You yelled as you and the boys ran back to gather your things and get off the train before you could be caught.

The train came to a stop and you all jumped off, quickly saying goodbye to Lee, you, Fred and George ran over to Mrs Weasley.

"Oh hello boys! Hello (y/n)!"

"Hello Mrs Weasley." You smiled.

"Why are you three out of breath?" She questioned when suddenly loud coughs sounded from behind you. Turning around Adrian and his goons had gotten out and were frantically searching for you.

"Time to go." Fred said usering you through the wall before anyone could question you.

"Your mum is going to kill us if she finds out." You said to the twins as you awaited the rest of the Weasleys.

"Then we'll all die together." Fred smiled at you and his twin.

You were in for a long summer with the boys and the rest of the Weasley family but you loved them all so dearly. You wouldn't change any of them for the world. You all headed to the Burrow for some well deserved rest, it was going to be a good summer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 177 72
Charlotte Hodges finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. One of those boys being her red-headed best friend. Then one night she found him wai...
93.4K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
108K 3.1K 107
❝ᴀɴᴅ Ιͺ'ᴠᴇ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄… ᴏꜰ α΄€ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› α΄„α΄α΄α΄‡κœ± ᴏɴᴄᴇ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄›α΄›Κ κœ±α΄œΚ€α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ᴏꜰ ᴍΙͺɴᴇ.❞ β•°β”ˆβž€ IN WHICH [Y/N] AND OLIVER POTTER-BLAC...
516K 15.4K 39
Living in the sidelines and being a simple student at Hogwarts had always been the plan; nothing more, and nothing less for Jessica Hawthorne. This w...