1.1| Social Casualty

By aandersonwrites

Alexandra Black has had everything she's ever wanted all her life. New clothes, shoes, cars, you name it. Bu... More

00| cast
00| character aesthetics
00| playlist
01| welcome to worthington preparatory bitches
02| kings and queens
03| the fine art of bullshit
04| an offer i could definitely refuse
05| tone it down a bit, jesus fuck!
06| groovy baby
07| the truth always comes out
08| you aren't the only one with news, baby sister
09| high school drama
10| emotions? what's that? who's she?
11| total, complete, amnesia
12| dinner drama
13| reminiscing past times
14| fight for you
15| halloweird
16| the core four
17| two lovers from fair verona
18| noah's fucking arc
19| "i don't speak french help me!"
20| city of love
22| open wounds
23| bitch is back
24| iluvu
25| i wanna know what love is
26| happy christmas eve eve
27| happy christmas EVElyn
28| puppy love
29| "that felt french"
30| fashion shows
31| a night to remember
32| our love is fateful
33| "please come back to me"
34| london baby
35| go get your girl
36| someday. maybe.
37| undeniable love
38| prom
39| goodbye worthington preparatory
40| epilogue
π—Όπ­π‘πžπ« 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐀𝐬 𝐛𝐲 π—Ίπž

21| lil' bit of elvis

11.4K 393 285
By aandersonwrites

"THANK YOU FOR paying for our meal, Sebastian. Even though I threatened you several times so that I could pay, it was a very gentlemanly thing to do, so thank you," I told Sebastian with narrowed eyes, but softened at the end and leant up to give him a small kiss on his slightly pink tainted cheek.

"You're welcome baby. Plus, I would never allow you to pay for our dates, it's called being chivalrous," he smirked at me, giving me a cheeky wink. I rolled my eyes at him, giggling softly at his antics.

Our date was so romantic. He took me to a very romantic and expensive restaurant, where we ate classic French cuisine, laughing at each other as we tried our snails. They were so fucking amazing, but Sebastian on the other hand looked as if he was going to throw up. After we had a small but amusing argument about who would be paying the bill - even though I offered that we split the bill between us - he still refused because he's a fucking stubborn ass, we went on a walk down by the lake that we were...kissing in...yesterday. The moonlight was shining down on us, lighting the path that we were following. The flowers surrounding us were in full bloom, creating the perfect picture. For our dessert, we decided on picking up some traditional French crepes from a parked truck near the park. We were on our way home now since it was beginning to get late in the night, and Sebastian claims that our date isn't over yet, because it continues tomorrow but it's a daytime date. Tomorrow evening is also something to look forward to because Sofia and James, Sebastian's siblings, are flying out to Paris. I'm so excited to see Sofia again since I haven't seen her in ages.

We were walking up the steps of the house, Sebastian opening the door and letting me walk in first. I begin walking up the steps to our room as Sebastian said he's going to get us some bottles of water before coming upstairs.

I walk inside our room and immediately begin to strip out of my red bodycon strapless dress. I quickly changed into my lilac joggers and one of Sebastian's 'Tommy Hilfiger' hoodies. I pulled on a pair of fuzzy socks and padded my way into the en suite bathroom to brush my teeth and do my business. As I am walking out of the bathroom, I begin to pull my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head, but since I wasn't looking where I was walking, I tripped over something and face planted the floor. I heard something hard land beside me making a humming noise when it did. I looked behind me to see a light brown guitar lying beside me. I picked it up gently, as if it was a new born baby, not wanting to damage it. I lifted my hand to stroke the strings, a couple of notes sounding from the device. Is this Sebastian's? Can he play the guitar?

"What are you doing on the floor Lexi?" I heard Sebastian chuckle from behind me. I glared at him before standing up with the guitar in my hand. His smile falters slightly when he looks at what I'm holding, but a smile is still evident on his beautifully structured face.

"Is this yours, Sebby?" I asked him quietly, not knowing if it was a sensitive subject. He nodded his head, a small smile reappearing on his face, as if he was remembering simpler times. "Can you play for me? Please?" I asked him pleadingly, giving him my best puppy dog eyes while I sat on the bed crossed legged, my back resting against the bedframe. He walked over to me almost cautiously. He took the guitar from my hands as he sat opposite me with one leg crossed on the bed and the other off the side. He began tuning the guitar quietly, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"What would you like me to play Lexi?" He asked me with a smile, his blue eyes staring deep into mine. "Anything that comes to mind in this moment," I told him with a giddy smile. He nodded in response before coughing slightly.

"I haven't played in a while so I might be a little rusty," he told me as he chuckled slightly before beginning to strum the guitar in a soft and calming tune.

"Wise men say,

Only fools rush in,"

I didn't expect him to start singing, but my god am I glad he did. His eyes were downcast when he was singing, concentrating on getting the each note right.

"But I can't help falling in love with you,

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin?

If I can't help falling in love with you,"

I could see a small smile beginning to form on his light pink lips. His eyes fleeting up to meet mine for a split second making my breath hitch in my throat.

"Like a river flows, surely to the see,

Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be,"

He has the genuine voice of an angel. My heart was fluttering a thousand times, my feeling were at an all time high right now. But as he continues to sing, I can't help but think back to my previous statement. 'Anything that comes to mind in this moment.' Out of all the songs that he could have sang for me, why this one?

"Take my hand,

Take my whole life too,

For I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea,

Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be,"

Confusion and fear begin running throughout my body all at once, panic begins to flood my brain, but love begins to surround and warm my heart.

"Take my hand,

Take my whole life too,

For I can't help falling in love with you,

For I can't help falling in love with you."

As he begins to finish the beautiful song, his voice begins to slow down and get softer. His eyes raise up to meet mine finally, and I see so much emotion swimming through them that my breath hitches in my throat once again.

"That was so beautiful, Sebby," I whispered to him.

"Thank you, Lexi," he whispered back to me before leaning over so fast and crashing our lips together, the both of us smiling into the euphoric kiss.

•••

Sebastian and I were in our bed watching Netflix, his arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. I could feel his warm breath against my neck, his heartbeat against my ear, almost bringing me to a peaceful sleep.

"Hey Lexi?" he whispered to me quietly in my ear as I hummed in response.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did dumbass," I told him whilst I giggled into his chest.

"Hey now, don't get all sassy on me Lexi baby," he chuckled back at me as he gripped my hips slightly.

"What do you want to ask me?" I asked seriously. He seemed hesitant to ask me his question. Almost...scared.

"You know when you left school because of what Jackson said to you during gym class?" My whole mind and body froze when he mentioned his name, and I feel like I already know what he's going to ask me...

"When you were sleeping in your room and I came over to see you, Lucas and I were talking. He mentioned that you and Jackson broke up a second time? Do you mind telling me why there was a second time?" He asked me softly, his fingers combing through my hair gently.

Do I tell him? Do I trust him enough to tell him? Of course I love him and trust him with...anything? I know that I do trust him, but I just don't trust myself. I don't want to see the pity and sadness on his face when I tell him about what actually happened between Jackson and I. He's going to react way worse than Lucas did. Sebastian isn't good at controlling his emotions very well, hence why he does underground fighting.

Well, that, and to pay off his stupidly expensive amount of drug dept. Dumbass.

"I-if you don't mind Sebby, I really don't want to talk about it right now," I whispered to him sadly, disappointed in myself running through my body.

"Don't you trust me?" He asked me with furrowed brows, and...hurt running through this eyes.

I do trust Sebastian. But I'm scared to actually let him know that I trust him. What if he's just playing which me? I mean, he's had plenty of experience with playing girls hearts, what makes me any different? I'm just his fake girlfriend that he's using for his image to make him seem like a better person. Who's to say that he's never done anything like this with another girl before, but was unsuccessful? I'm just a pawn in his stupid fucking game, and I don't know what I feel anymore. Well, that's a lie, I still do love him, but just maybe slightly less than 30 minutes ago. What if he's going to be another Jackson but he's just really good at acting? Okay, even I will admit that that one sounds fucking stupid, but it could happen! There's a possibility!

"Fucking hell Alexandra! You really don't trust do you?" Sebastian has now sat up off of the bed, all of the warmth that was radiating off of him and onto me has now left. Now, I'm stuck with and ice cold breeze. Much like my ice cold heart.

"I do trust you Sebastian! I-I'm just scared okay?!?" I shouted back at him with tears forming in my eyes at our first big "couples" argument.

"Of what? Me?!?" He shouted angrily at me, his hand running through his brown hair. I shook my head quickly at him to let him know that I'm not scared of him.

"I'm just scared of how you're going to react once I tell you!" My voice cracked as the tears started rolling down my face to no end. He shook his head in disbelief before his eyes locked back onto mine.

"You're scared of how I'll react, huh? Well here's a little preview for you, sweetheart!" He shouted at me before storming out of our room and slamming the door behind him.

Usually the little pet names he calls me warms my heart and makes me have a giddy smile on my face. But the way he said that was angry. It made me feel upset and disappointed in myself that I have hurt such a sweet human being.

Yes, I'm actually referring Sebastian to a human being now, not just a "thing". Shocking, I know!

I crawled back under the duvet and nuzzled myself into the pillow, Sebastian's scent invading my nose, making more tears fall from my eyes.

Why can't I be good enough for someone like Sebastian?

Shit. I've really messed up this time.

Here's chapter 21 for all of you lovely people that have stuck this far in my shitty book!!

I know! It started out so sweet and adorable, but then BOOM! ✨they argue✨

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter, and what you would all like to see in the future chapters!

Status: unedited

Remember to vote and comment!

Thank you and ily all!

- Addy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 38.5K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
44.6K 841 37
〆 Edited Mackenzie Black is someone any girl would dream to be. She has the body, the looks, the hair, flawless skin, and the cute but dangerous atti...
2M 42.6K 41
Emilia Josephine was the typical shy girl at school, she changed. Emilia is not popular, she is pretty but no one can stand her. People say she's wei...
4.9M 109K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...