𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°31°

2.1K 560 139
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to pweety_1 This bae is one in a million 💜

Above is a picture of our Jubilee koko xD

Enjoy.

                        ~°~°~°~°~

Jeremiah and I walked out of the indoor pool after we had both changed back to our uniforms, in our respective lockers. Our walk back to class was awkward, neither Jeremiah nor myself were ready to talk to each other.

I try not to feel awkward cause of that kiss, cause I knew Jeremiah did that to save me. Ascending the stairs, we came face to face with Jubilee, who seemed like he had been waiting for us for a pretty long time.

Not now, please.

Jubilee had his hands folded beneath his chest. He wasn't smiling too, as his eyes moved from mine to Jeremiah's.

"Can you please stop, Jubilee." Jeremiah said beside me. "I'm not someone to beat around the bush. But if you're here for a fight cause of a girl, then I'm not going to fight you."

Jubilee snickered at that. "If you try to fight me, you'd be dead."

As if Jubilee's words amazed him, Jeremiah lifted his brows as he stared at Jubilee. "Action speaks louder."

"Alright," I tried to stop both guys. I wasn't sure of whose life I should be scared for. Jeremiah? Cause Jubilee could actually punch him to death. Or Jubilee? Cause Jeremiah could drain him mentally. "Jubilee, I thought I told you___"

"That until I find those behind your weird text, you'd consider me as a friend. Yeah, I know." Jubilee cut me short.

"Did you?" I stretched my neck forward a bit.

Jubilee subtly nodded. "But we can't speak here."

Jeremiah moved a bit forward, to look closely at Jubilee. He didn't utter a word and just stare at the boy with confused look. "She asked you to find out who was behind those texts today. How did you find an answer so quickly?"

"Like I said," Jubilee stepped even closer to Jeremiah. "This isn't the right place to talk."

                     ~°~°~°~°~

Jubilee, Jeremiah and I, were seated at the love garden. We ended up not being the only ones though. Jeremiah earlier had decided to phone Dami, whom allowed Judith to tag along. None of us spoke to each other as we waited for Jubilee to start talking.

"About those notes and texts," Jubilee began, looking at everyone of us. "I sent them."

"What?" Dami, Judith and I exclaimed, same time Jeremiah muttered. "I knew he was too quick."

"So," I closed my eyes to process every word. "The note I saw in the restroom the first day I came here, the random texts and scary Pictures, they were all you?!" Jubilee nodded and looked at anywhere but my face.

"Hold up, texting me recently that everything is just getting started, was like a sick game to you?" I was clearly loosing it. Jubilee would definitely die in my hands. Death. "Did you kill Kingsley?"

"Who's Kingsley?" Jubilee furrowed his brows at me. "And what recent text are you talking about?"

I turned to look at Jeremiah, same time he turned to face me.

"The text," I repeated, as if reminding Jubilee of his actions. I reached for my phone, so Jubilee could read the recent creepy text.

"Get ready, the fun is yet to come." Jubilee read out. He handed my phone back to me with a tight frown plastered on his face. "I might have sent the others, but I didn't text this to you."

"You didn't," I was trying so hard not to believe him right now, but I just couldn't help with my guts feeling which was telling me Jubilee was the wrong guy. "Then who sent this?"

"That's question for later," Jeremiah held my hand, so I could stop talking. I stopped talking, but not because I wanted to listen to his next word. His hands which were on top of mine, made me to remember what happened at the indoor pool.

Once Jeremiah let go of my hand, I found the strength to breathe again. "Jubilee, why send those disturbing stuff to her?"

Even someone like Jubilee, could actually respond to Jeremiah's interrogations. "I had my reasons."

"He just asked you a question," Dami stared at Jubilee distastefully. "Why?"

Jubilee glared at Dami, obviously not liking his tone. Dami on the other hand whistled, and moved closer to Jeremiah. "Happiness, was my girlfriend."

"What?" Jeremiah and Dami exclaimed in sync.

"You dated someone?" Dami began to laugh out loud. "You?" He pointed at Jubilee, still laughing pretty hard. "Dated someone."

Dami fell to the ground as he couldn't control himself anymore. Why he was laughing, was unknown to me. Jubilee was a really handsome guy and I was so sure he could get any girl of his choice without stress.

"Why didn't anyone know about your relationship with Happiness?" Jeremiah asked, ignoring his laughing friend.

"That's because neither of us wanted to go public," Jubilee replied In a duh tone. "The only ones aware of our relationship, were; Tatiana, Omonigho and Irene."

"Tatiana did something to Happiness, to prompt her into writing a suicide note." Jubilee was breaking down and I felt pity for him. "Happiness wrote a suicide letter, remember?! With Tatiana's name all over it."

Jubilee stared at his fingers. "Omonigho and Irene, claimed I killed their best friend and framed it on Tatiana. But both Tatiana and I knew that she did something to Happiness. Happiness death was all her fault."

"So you decided to torment Tatiana, by pushing her into comiting suicide, right?" Jeremiah asked, but Jubilee never responded to it. "And once you saw her alive and well, you decided to upgrade her threats."

"Tatiana became different," Jubilee said, instead of confirming Jeremiah's claims. "So I decided to watch her from afar."

"But then you realized she wasn't Tatiana, but the dead twin Femi loves talking about." Jeremiah spoke up again. The rest of us diverted our gazes from Jubilee to Jeremiah, and back to Jubilee again.

"Yes," Jubilee nodded, confirming Jeremiah's second claim. "And so I ended my threat. I wasn't the one who sent that message. I just couldn't___"

"You couldn't harm her," Jeremiah helped out. He then leaned against the tree, with a small frown on his face.

Jubilee eyes moved from Jeremiah's, to look at me. I gulped down as he did so and used every strength in me, to meet his faze. "And because I love her being around."

                     ~°~°~°~°~

Judith and I laid in my bed, as we stared at the glow in the dark star stickers. My bed being a tent bed would have made the previous statement impossible. But Judith and I found a way to take it down.

"So, we haven't found your killer freak." Judith sounded devastated.

"Jubilee might have been a psycho by sending me those stuff, but he isn't the real threat. I also don't think his threat pushed Tatiana into committing suicide." I knew I wasn't the brightest, but I knew that T wouldn't pay mind to Jubilee's threat. And since they knew each other, she would have known he sent those stuff.

I moved closer to Judith. "I feel the last person that sent me that message, killed Kingsley and forced Tatiana to commit suicide."

Judith nodded and bit her lower lip. "And that person still thinks you're T."

"That person na Devil gan," I bust out, slamming my hands on my bed. Judith had an amused look on her face, as she patted for me to calm down. "How the person go delete our only lead comot for Earth na?"

Taking deep breath, I decided to calm down. "Jubilee was a psycho," I decided to calm down, since aggressiveness would take me nowhere. "And I guess that was the reason Omonigho and Irene never wanted me to have anything to do with him from the start."

"Mhm," Judith was trying so hard not to smile. We are in a serious situation - life and death situation. And my best friend was busy hiding her smile. "He likes you."

So that was the reason she was grinning from ear to ear? Unbelievable. "But I don't. I like..... I like someone else."

Judith sprinted up and reach for the lamp switch. Once the bulb brightened the whole room, I could see Judith's curious look. "Who?"

"You don't want to know," I shook my head.

Cause you like him too.

Judith went for my hands, and held it tightly. "I'm your best friend, Uyai." Her voice was so soft, as she meant every word. "You are supposed to tell me everything."

She was right. Judith was my best friend and we were supposed to tell each other everything. And besides, sisters before misters, right? A guy wouldn't tear us apart.

"Jeremiah," I muttered. I could barely even hear myself speak. "I kissed___" I stopped. I didn't kiss him, he did it to me. "He kissed me at the indoor pool today. I wouldn't call it a real kiss though___"

Judith squealed at the top of her voice, stopping me from speaking further. "You and Jeremiah?! Gosh!" I was taking a back, when Judith wrapped her arms around me. "Your first ever crush! I'm so proud of you!"

"You are?" My voice was laced with confusion. "I thought you__"

"Like him?" She completed and I nodded. "Yeah I do. I love his fine ass face and the ego in his pocket, you know what I'm saying." She laughed at her own words. "But your feelings towards him is way special."

She moved from her laying position, and stood up on my bed. She began to sway her hips, as she said her next words. "Look at me, Judith Okafor. See ehn, guys dey rush me. Give me one week, bobo go show."

Judith was so funny and understanding. I stretched my hands and dragged her down, so she could have her seat. "No dey dirty my bed, mbok."

Having her ass kiss my bed, Judith held my hands again. "If you like him, show it. We are in the twenty second century o, you fit even tell am your feelings."

She stopped joking around and switched back to her serious tone. "Jeremiah is a really really handsome boy, then God decided to bless him with looks out of this world and money that could feed your five generations. Girls no surprise, would be flaunting themselves around him. So a piece of advice, don't let him go."

"Judith," I looked her in the eye, as my smile formed on its own. It was genuine and not forced, which almost never happen when I'm with Judith. Either she make me laugh out loud, or make me scowl my face. But a genuine smile was hard to get.

"You're the best-test friend any girl could ever ask for."

Eddy : Hey guys, here's the thing. There's an award going on and my big sis just got nominated and needs lots and lots of votes. Do kindly please go over to your search button and searched for "Ink Excellency: Readers Choice Award."

Once you've click on the READ button, scroll over to the Teen fiction page. On it you'd see several books there. Move to the last where you'll see "SEE ME by Emy_Akpan there are lots of votes on her comment section and it would be nice if you add yours, ❤❤❤❤❤

So with that said, what do you think about this chapter? Vote, comment and share.

Words : 1920

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 708 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
178K 55.3K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
63.4K 13.2K 42
A fiction book about two people meant to be, a book about Hammad and Yusrah. Hammad Buba Marwa is a 31-year-old microbiologist and, a handsome, class...
18K 394 15
It was just like any typical protagonists' lives, Ron and Elisa were famous for their natural beauty and for being the top scorers in college. Studen...