1.1| Social Casualty

aandersonwrites által

Alexandra Black has had everything she's ever wanted all her life. New clothes, shoes, cars, you name it. Bu... Több

00| cast
00| character aesthetics
00| playlist
01| welcome to worthington preparatory bitches
02| kings and queens
03| the fine art of bullshit
04| an offer i could definitely refuse
05| tone it down a bit, jesus fuck!
06| groovy baby
07| the truth always comes out
08| you aren't the only one with news, baby sister
09| high school drama
10| emotions? what's that? who's she?
11| total, complete, amnesia
12| dinner drama
13| reminiscing past times
14| fight for you
15| halloweird
16| the core four
17| two lovers from fair verona
18| noah's fucking arc
19| "i don't speak french help me!"
21| lil' bit of elvis
22| open wounds
23| bitch is back
24| iluvu
25| i wanna know what love is
26| happy christmas eve eve
27| happy christmas EVElyn
28| puppy love
29| "that felt french"
30| fashion shows
31| a night to remember
32| our love is fateful
33| "please come back to me"
34| london baby
35| go get your girl
36| someday. maybe.
37| undeniable love
38| prom
39| goodbye worthington preparatory
40| epilogue
𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝗺𝐞

20| city of love

12.5K 424 238
aandersonwrites által

THE CITY OF lights, the city of romance, the culinary capital of the world. Paris is known by many names, by many people. Over seven million people visit Paris, France each year and they each come away with their own opinion. Paris is known for a lot of things.

The architecture that surrounds Paris is insane. From the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, Notre Dame, Palace of Versailles, and so many more beautiful buildings. The fashion is top tier. And don't even get me started on the cuisine.

This is my first time ever coming to Paris, and I must admit, it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to in my entire lifetime. It's even more beautiful when you've got Sebastian Kingsley walking alongside you.

Sebastian woke me up pretty early this morning, claiming he wanted to show me all the best places in Paris. I was pretty stubborn getting out of bed, to say that I am not a morning person is a fucking understatement. But, he convinced me finally after twenty minutes, saying that we'll head out to have freshly made breakfast in one of his favourite café's. I'll do anything for food, especially if it's freshly made.

We were in the middle of making our way to Sebastian's favourite café, Café de Cosette. Our hands were linked as one as we made our way down the old cobble street. I took in the difference of the architecture of the houses here and back home. The only word I could use to describe these houses were...cute. I wish I could come up with a different adjective to describe them, but I could not. The vines that trailed down on the front and sides of the houses made it look like a fairy tale. The windows that I could see from the front, had a small wooden ledge perched directly underneath them, some house using them as a place to keep their beautiful flowers. The doors were wooden, with a small stained glass window placed in the centre at the top. All of the houses that surrounded this quaint street gave off a rustic but homely vibe. And I loved it.

I was suddenly pulled in a different direction, taking a right down to another street, filled with very similar houses, only these ones were painted in a pastel yellow colour. I looked up towards Sebastian, and I found myself smiling up at his beautifully sculpted face.

The sharpness of his jawline makes my legs go instantly weak, it could cut me and I would say thank you. God, I sound like a basic bitch. I love the way his lips purse when he's trying his best to concentrate on something, and when he gets distracted he clenches his jaw, as if scolding himself for losing focus on the task at hand. I also love the way the corners of his lips beg to turn up into either a smirk or his beautiful smile when I tell him one of my stupid (yet hilarious) jokes. I love the way his cheeks turn even the slightest bit of red or pink when he does or says something embarrassing, but he always plays it off cool with a chuckle, a roll of those damn eyes, and of course his signature fucking smirk. I love the way his eyebrows pinch together when he gets frustrated with something, or when he gets confused. I love the way those beautiful fucking ocean blue eyes light up whenever he talks about something he's really passionate about, or when he sees someone that he cares deeply for. I love listening to his calming heartbeat when I'm pressed up closely to his chest. The beating of his heart sending a calming rhythm through my ears and into my system. Hearing the rhythm on repeat 24/7, making me feel safe and secure.

And when Sebastian looks down at me right now, right at this very moment, I realise something that's fucking terrifying. Probably the most terrifying thing to ever happen to me in my lifetime. When he shows me those pearly white teeth in the form of his breath taking smile, my breath hitches slightly. My throat closes up in a panic, not being able to form any words to string along in a sentence, because quite frankly, I'm at a loss for words. He leans down close enough to my gaping lips, and presses his own against mine in a sweet, delicate, innocent, and chaste kiss. But that kiss was no where near innocent to me, because it just unleashed an abundance of wondering thoughts run freely throughout my racing mind. But one of these many thoughts stood out to me the most, the most terrifying one. The one thought that could make all of my problems disappear; or make even more appear all at once. My heart rate quickens as his lips leave mine, a smile forming on his face, as he squeezes my hand. The feeling that he leaves as his lips leave mine; only confirm what I have just realised.

I am wholeheartedly, undoubtedly, and undeniably, in love with Sebastian Kingsley.

•••

"Hey Lexi? What's up? You've been really quiet this morning, do you not like the café?" Sebastian asks me with a hint of nervousness in his tone, his fingers wringing together. I snapped my head up in shock at his question, my mouth full of the hot buttery croissant. I took one look at the menu and my mouth began watering at the thought of the different foods I can have. I ordered a croissant, a chocolate brioche, French toast, and a milky hot chocolate with whipped cream and mini marshmallows. I quickly shook my head in response to Sebastian's question, swallowing the rest of my croissant before speaking.

"God no! Sebby, this is an amazing café, the food is fucking amazing! I'm sorry that I've been so quiet this morning, I just have a couple of things on my mind, that's all," I told Sebastian with a small smile as I grabbed his hand gently. He smiled in response, taking my hand in his and lifting it up towards his mouth, placing a delicate kiss onto my knuckles making my blush rise back onto my cheeks as I thought about the thing I admitted to myself earlier on.

"You wanna talk about what's on your mind?" He asks me quietly, my hand still placed in his as he plays with my fingers. I shook my head in response telling him that I just want to enjoy my time here. He nods slowly but unsurely in response, giving me a look that says 'we will be talking about this later'.

Knowing that I am now in love with Sebastian Kingsley, makes me realise that I was never in love with Jackson when we were together. The difference that I feel when I'm with Sebastian and when I was with Jackson is completely different. Jackson made me feel worried about what I wore, what I looked like, what I would say to him, it was a constant cycle. But with Sebastian, I feel relaxed. I don't have to worry about what I do, because the way he looks at me unleashes the butterflies in my stomach. Sebastian is one of kind; there is no other person like him. I guess some part of me did love Jackson, mainly because he was my first real relationship. But then things started to get toxic, and he would always apologise to me and say he would never hurt me again, and me being the naïve little girl I was would always forgive him and tell him that I love him. After our break up for the second time, I found comfort in Zachary De Loughrey. It was never anything serious, just a few make out sessions here and there, but it felt good to be treated differently. It probably wasn't the best decision to go after one of my best friend's brother, but he was there when I needed some comfort. We broke it off after a while, saying that we didn't feel like we should be 'together' since it makes things awkward between Nicolas and I. And then came along Sebastian with that genius fucking idea of fake dating each other. I don't think I have ever been so thankful in my life for agreeing to something so stupid before. Like, who even fake dates anymore? Although, I feel like we aren't exactly faking things anymore. It could just be one sided feeling on my end, but there's a bubbling feeling inside of me that's hoping, no begging, for him to feel the same way about me. Because, I don't know what I would do if he just left me.

•••

"Sebastian where the fuck are we going?" I grumble out to Sebastian as he tugs my arm down the busy streets of Paris.

"We are going to make some memories, Miss Black," he smirks at me, lacing our fingers together as we continue our stroll. We suddenly break out from the crowds of Paris, and come to a park. I see a couple groups of kids with their families, laughing and joking around, playing games and having fun. I see some couples, young and old, walking hand in hand as they stare lovingly at each other. Sebastian leads me down to a quieter section of the park, a lake. I take a look around at the scene in front of us, peace. There are no other people here apart from us, as if we're in our own little bubble.

The lake is a clear blue colour, the sun shining down on it making the water glisten beautifully. It's odd that the weather is warm considering it's the Christmas holidays. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sebastian take of his shirt and beginning to take of his jeans.

"Sebastian! What are you doing?" I ask him quickly as I glance around to see if anyone will see him. He only smirks in response the cheeky bastard.

"I told you, Lexi. We're making memories," he gives me a grin before running up to the lake and jumping in, making the water splash me slightly. I giggle at him as his head pops up from the surface, shaking his hair free of the water trickling down his gorgeous face.

"You are fucking crazy, Sebby!" I yelled out to him chuckling at him.

"Crazy for you, Lexi baby!" He shouts loudly, laughing at my astounded expression.

"That was the cringiest shit I have ever heard you say Sebastian!" I giggle at him, shaking my head in mock disappointment at his god awful line.

"Come and join me, Lexi! I know you want to!" He tries his very best to convince me to join him by giving me puppy dog eyes. Shit, I can't say no to that stupidly beautiful face.

With a sigh of defeat I take one more scope of the land I am currently standing on, and begin to take off my jean skirt. I look towards Sebastian only to see him grinning widely and pumping a fist in the air in victory. I giggle at his goofy actions, and proceed to take off my white blouse. I take a slow step towards the lake and look up at Sebastian, only to see his grin wiped off of his face, and a look of lust take over as he looks me up and down. A sudden wave of self consciousness takes over me so I jump into the lake. The freezing water engulfs my body whole as I come up spluttering the water out of my mouth. A warm pair of hands snake their way onto my waist, the coldness that filled my body suddenly feeling warm.

"You're so perfect, Lexi," Sebastian mumbles quietly to me, his head resting on mine. I smile at his kind words, winding my hands around his neck, my fingers beginning to play with his hair.

"Thank you, Sebby. You're pretty perfect yourself," I mumble back at him with a smile playing on my lips.

He take both of my legs in his arms, and wraps them around his waist. My breath hitches at the sudden contact on our lower regions, his hands tightening their grip on my waist slightly.

"Lexi?" Sebastian asks me in a quiet whisper, his lips so close to mine. I hummed in response, waiting for him to say what he wants.

"Can I take you on a date tonight?" He asks me with hesitation in his voice, his arms yet again tightening around my waist in nervousness.

My smile begins growing at his words, as does his. I mumble a quick yes before slamming my lips on his. Our lips begin moving together in sync, and I could feel the smile that's he's wearing on my lips.

That begging feeling begins once again in my stomach; my feelings begging to be let out. Maybe it's a dangerous game that we're playing right now, but what's life without a little danger, right? And maybe he doesn't reciprocate my feelings, but that's okay for now. Because right now, at this moment, I feel in love. And it's a wonderful feeling that I never want to let go of. And if this is all I will ever get, a few kisses here and there whilst we're in Paris, then hopefully I can accustom to that. But, right now, I'm going to focus on the boy that's in front me, that's kissing me so passionately, the boy that's taking me out on our first date in Paris.

Right now, I'm going to live in the moment and have fun and be in love.

Chapter 20!!! Ugh they melt my heart!

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter and what you think their date is going to be!

Status: unedited

Thank you for reading, remember to vote and comment!

- Addy :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

575 42 16
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...
44.5K 840 37
〆 Edited Mackenzie Black is someone any girl would dream to be. She has the body, the looks, the hair, flawless skin, and the cute but dangerous atti...
3.6M 89.8K 54
"I don't like him." I murmur against his lips. "It's only ever been you, Noah." He continues to kiss me, his hand now caressing my cheek gently. "H...
All Eyes On Us harpiche által

Ifjúsági irodalom

1.4M 28K 63
They don't play to win. They play to hurt. Sterling Academy's irresistible reputation all came crashing down last year when a list of the 'top thirty...