Dream Team x reader oneshots...

By Kiwi__birb__

DISCLAIMER*** I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 14 - 17 SO IF IT'S CRINGE JUST KNOW THAT I WAS A CHILD. Other than... More

Introduction
𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝- 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙸𝚖 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 - 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙼𝚎 𝙱𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 - 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 - 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙
𝙵𝚗𝚊𝚏 𝚊𝚝 𝟹𝚊𝚖 - 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎
𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚎 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚀 & 𝙰
𝚀 & 𝙰 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸
𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 - 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙
𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 - 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎
100 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙰𝚗 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 - 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
An Update
𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗 - 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

24.9K 438 768
By Kiwi__birb__

Y/U/N = your Mc username

Trigger warnings: none

(620 words)
...
Y/n pov

I was streaming with Nick when he decided to go manic mode. "I'm putting a poll up. Burn down Ponks tree, yes or no." He said as he typed.

I stayed silent, not wanting any part in this. "Sapnap," I said. "Yeah?" He responded. "Don't do it."

"Oh, I'm not gonna do it. You're gonna do it." He said, looking at the poll results. "No." I refused.

"The chat voted no. I need to watch something burn." He said before disappearing from my sight. I hear him as he talks, burning the forest. I go back to my survival house and do whatever until I hear Sapnap do another poll.

"The chat said no again. But everyone is going crazy." He says. "Y/U/N, come here."

"Why?" I question. "Just meet me by the tree."

I started singing the hunger games song, not legit singing but kinda just making a joke. "Are you, are youuu commin to Le tree, where they burned up a man, they say who burned down three, strange things did happen here no stranger would it be, if Ponk burned you, for burning up his tree."

I was at the tree and I crouched approaching Sapnap with my shield up. He threw me a flint and steel. "Light it up." He said. I shook my head by moving my mouse back and forth and I pressed Q to give back the flint and steel.

"Then die." He said, and started chasing me. "AHHHH SAPNAP NO!" I shouted as I tried to escape him. I left the server before he killed me. "Sapnap I'm gonna go, you burn down that tree all you want but don't make me a part of it." I said, and left the call.

Sapnap pov

"Alright chat here it goes." I climbed to the top of the tree and lit a few blocks on fire before mlg water bucketing back to the ground.

Y/n joined again, and she re-entered the call as well. "SAPNAP NO!" She shrieked and tried to stop it, but to no avail.

"HE'S GONNA BE SO MAD!!" She panicked. "Oh well." I said.

But she logged back off and walked into my room before taking my mouse and leaving the server. "You're a duce!" I yelled. "Okay guys, I guess that's the end of ten stream!" I said, and ended the stream.

I took off my headsets and picked up Y/n. "Hey!! Put me down!" She demanded.

I chuckled and refused. I carried her outside by the pool. "Don't you dare throw me in!" She said, and she had a death grip on me.

"Okay." I said calmly, before jumping in with her still clinging to me.

It took a few seconds but we both surfaced. "DAMN YOU NICK." She laughed.

I laughed and swam closer to her and put my hand on her face before she got all dramatic.

"Oh, oh Nick don't touch me there, Nick." She joked, causing both of us to laugh.

I kept my hand on the side of her face and leaned closer as our lips connected.

We began to sink because neither of us were treading water.

We pulled away and started treading again. We both laughed and swam to the edge of the pool. The water was warmer to the air, seeing how it was midnight.

"Dude, he's going to be so mad at you!" She said again. I laughed. "Yep!" I agreed.

We both got out of the pool and changed into some dry clothes before deciding to watch a movie together.

~~~~

Idk where I was going with this, it was inspired by sapnap's stream the other day tho lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.9K 27
I decided to take part on this! Here are one-shots about Georgenotfound and Dream, two amazing youTubers and people! Disclaimer: Both Dream and Georg...
64.2K 1.6K 16
Gream/DreamNotFound oneshots but each one is set in an Alternate Universe, aka optimal creativity potential 👀 Most of these will be more than one pa...
28K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
88.3K 1.5K 31
Cover photo credits - laikoski_ on twitter ! The title basically explains what you'll read! <3 *Completed!* :]