Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

12 - Buckbeak

60.6K 1.7K 7K
By angelraeken

 You awoke laying on the sofa in the common room alone the next morning. You slowly sat up and looked around when you met Georges gaze.

"Morrrnnnniiiiiinnnnggggg." He longed out as he sat in the armchair opposite you.

"Where's Fred?" You questioned,

"The Great Hall, eating."

"Brilliant, how long till lessons?"

"You've got ten minutes."

"TEN BLOODY MINUTES WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME!"

"Fred told me not to, he said you struggled to sleep last night."

"When have you ever taken strict orders from your brother?" You questioned as you stood up and made your way to the girl's dormitory. "What do we have first?" You asked.

"Care of Magical Creatures," George called up.

You ran to get ready and grab your books as fast as you could, you sprinted down the tower and out of the school to Hagrid's hut.

"Gather around! Come on then you lot!" You heard Hagrid call out as you joined the group, you were out of breath as you listened to the man. "I've got a right treat for ya! Come on, follow me!" Before Hagrid could lead the class to the wood Fang came running through the crowd causing a few to scream and bolt out of the way.

"Hello boy!" You bent down to pet the dog causing a few students to stare but Hagrid quickly moved them to the wood. As you walked with Fang by your side you felt someone grab your shoulder. "Oh hello Weasley." You spoke.

"Ooo on a last name basis are we?" He smirked.

"You nearly made me late!" You spat.

"You didn't exactly sleep well last night, you kept clutching my arm as you panicked in your sleep. I just wanted you to rest after last night."

"It was just a nightmare, Fred."

"You could have just skipped this lesson and slept longer, it would have done you good."

"Skip a lesson? We've got our O.W.L.S soon!"

"Why does that matter? You'll pass regardless." He remarked.

"I still need to study! That reminds me, we're studying at the library today and you're coming."

"I am not."

"I'll get back those fireworks my mum took from you." You cooed.

"Deal." He smirked. "Oh and (y/n)."

"Yeah?" Fred pulled out a muffin from his pocket.

"Enjoy." He smirked handing it to you as the two of you joined the group. You and Fred set your books down next to George and Lee's. You four were all deep into a conversation as you ate your muffin when Adrian made his way over.

"Looking a little tired there (y/n), busy thanking the boys for winning last night were you?" He and his friends started to snicker.

"No, we were too busy defending ourselves against Sirius Black." Lee stepped in.

"Yeah right, Jordan you're a coward you wouldn't even dare go near Black."

"Wouldn't be a dick to us Adrian (y/n) knows Black, maybe he'll sneak into the Slytherin dorm next," George remarked. Many students now started to whisper and talk about what George had said.

"GEORGE DON'T TELL HIM THAT!" You yelled.

"I know you Weasleys are quite low but I didn't think you were all that low down that you'd lie to your superiors like that."

"You piece-" Before Fred could finish you jumped in front of him and grabbed your book. You threw your book straight at Adrian as you started to yell.

"Insult them again and I'll make sure Blacks knife goes through your cold stone heart." You spat at him as you walked closer. You picked up your book and turned around to pay attention to Hagrid's class.

"Gee up, there! Beau'iful, isn' he?" You and the rest of the group looked at Hagrid with Buckbeak standing beside him. Although Draco's father demanded that the animal was dealt with Hagrid was still allowed to teach with him as long as he was careful.

"Exactly what is that?" Fred questioned.

"A Hippogriff, o' course. Thought ya knew about these from las' year? Now, firs' thing yeh gotta know is they're proud. Easily offended, Hippogriffs are. Don't never insult one, 'cause it migh' be the las' thing yeh do. Right then -- who wants ter come an' say hello?" Everyone stood there staring at him blankly. We had seen Hippogriffs before but never really gotten close to them.

"(y/n)! Why don't you come say 'ello first after all, Buckbeak knows ya well." He was right, you had spent a lot of time with Hagrid over the years along with the animals and Buckbeak was one of them.

You stepped forward as everyone behind you watched with a slight hint of fear in their eyes.

"Tha's it. Easy now... stop! This here's Buckbeak, (y/n). Yeh want ter let 'im make the firs' move. It's polite, see? Jus' take step forward, give 'im a bow, and if Buckbeak bows back, yeh're allowed ter touch him. Yeh know all this anyway don't ya? Do ya remember her Buckbeak?" He turned around to face him as you stepped forward.

Buckbeak stepped closer as you two bowed, Buckbeak hardly bowed before he came running up to you. He nudged your shoulder for attention, laughing you pet the creature.

"Well done, (y/n)!" Hagrid yelled as the class started to clap.

"She's such a teacher's pet," Adrian muttered but Fred heard him.

"Oi Adrian, do you wanna do us all a favour and keep your mouth shut!" Fred snapped.

"What are you gonna do Weasley? Run off to mummy in your one-bedroom house?" He said in a cocky tone but Fred snapped, he lunged at the boy.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" You were petting Buckbeak when you heard your classmates yell. You spun your head around to see two boys trying to punch one another. Focusing more you started to realise that one of the boys had flaming red hair. Fred. You abandoned Buckbeak and you ran over to the crowd.

"Fred get off of him!" You yelled as you tried to help George and Lee pry Fred away. Fred wouldn't give up and kept trying to attack Adrian even more. You wrapped your arms around his torso to try and pull him away but you went in at a wrong time. As you tried to pull him away he pulled his arm back to punch Adrian which resulted in Fred hitting you in the neck, winding you and sending you to the floor. 

Fred stopped what he was doing to turn around and see who he had hit which gave Adrian a chance to sit up and catch his breath.

"Eh look at that Weasley! Not only are you a Beater on the Quidditch team but you also like to beat-"

"DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE ADRIAN!" By now you were standing up and yelling at the two boys who were now staring at you as you clutched your neck.

"What ar' ya lot doing!" Hagrid came storming over. "Class dismissed!" Everyone groaned and started packing their things.

"This isn't over Weasley!" Adrian yelled as he and his goons walked back to the castle. Fred got up and turned towards you, he started to walk closer to you.

"(y/n) I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" Before Fred could get any closer Buckbeak stood in front of you and started to screech at the boy. Fred stumbled back giving you a pleading look.

"Buckbeak it's okay he won't hurt me." You pet his feathers to calm him down as he narrowed his eyes at Fred. You leaned into the animal to calm him down but Buckbeak wasn't going to let Fred anywhere near you. "I'll meet you in the library later and Fred I'm fine don't panic." You gave the boy a soft smile as you returned your focus back to the animal. 

"I'm sorry." He spoke as he, George and Lee turned back to walk up to the castle.

"Nice goin' there Freddie!" George pat his brother on the back.

"Shut up." He responded as he ran his fingers through his hair ignoring the black eye that was starting to form over his left eye.

"If she's hurt again Fred I'll kill you," Lee said.

"I'll join you," Alica spoke as she caught the boys up.

"So will I." George smiled.

"Wonderful." Fred rolled his eyes.

You were still sitting in the forest with Buckbeak by your side as you were smoothing down his feathers, admiring the magnificent creature. "Why would anyone wanna hurt you boy?" You were referring to his fate which was due to take place very soon. He nudged your hand demanding more attention that caused you to laugh. "Thank you for defending me today too buddy, Fred would never hurt me on purpose. He's a good guy I promise you."

Buckbeak seemed to understand your words as he bowed his head at the mention of Fred.

"He's always been fond of ya." Hagrid walked over to you and Buckbeak.

"Maybe because he's known me since I came here when Sirius had to leave." You smiled at the man.

"I meant Fred."

"Oh."

"But ya right, he is a good lad." He smiled.

"Do you think they'll really get rid of him?" You asked turning your attention back to Buckbeak.

"I hope not but it ain't up to me. But I think they will." You both sadly smiled at one another. You stood up and kissed Buckbeak's head as he nuzzled into you.

"I'll come see you soon Buck." You smiled at him. "I better get to the library, the boys and I are supposed to be studying there for the rest of the day."

"See ya later (y/n)." Hagrid smiled and you grabbed your stuff and headed to the library. 

---

You entered the library and without even looking around you could immediately hear the boys arguing from one of the larger tables in the library.

"You know the whole point of being in a library is to be quiet." You smiled as you sat next to Fred.

"(Y/N)! I'M SO SORRY!" Fred pulled you into a hug but he quickly pulled back and placed his hand on your neck.

"Didn't know you were into that Weasley," Lee smirked causing Fred to turn his gaze towards Lee.

"Shut up I'm making sure she's okay!" Fred tilted your head to the side examining your neck but you shoved him off.

"Bloody hell Fred I'm fine, WHAT ABOUT YOUR EYE?" You whisper yelled at the boy looking at his new black eye.

"Adrian managed to hit me hard in the eye, you should have seen how I left him." He smirked causing you to roll your eyes. 

"Does it hurt?" 

"It's not the worst pain I've endured. It'll heal soon enough." He smiled.

"You doing okay (y/n)?" George asked.

"I'm fine boys honestly, it takes a lot to knock down a McGonagall." You smiled as you pulled out a large book from your bag.

"What's that?" Fred questioned.

"A book, I assure you've seen or read one before?" You smirked back causing the boy to give you a glare.

"I made a list of the topics we need to revisit and books we can use to help us." You handed each of the boys a list.

"Never a dull moment with you around (y/n)." George joked, earning a glare from you.

"I think we should start with Charms." You suggested.

"Smashing," Lee responded as you all opened your books.

"So Fred what does a banishing charm do?"

"Banishes things." He remarked laying his head on the table.

"I mean you aren't wrong but you'll need to explain yourself more in the exam."

"Fine then how would you explain it?" He questioned sitting up giving you a cocky expression.

"The Banishing Charm sends the target away from the caster and it can send a target towards a specific location. It works on both living beings and objects and the Banishing Charm is the opposite of the summoning charm." You gave him a smug grin which caused his cocky demeanour to fade.

"Whatever, I should get a pass just for turning up." Fred leant his head back down on the desk. You and Lee started to study and test one another for hours whilst Fred and George were coming up with multiple new products for their business they wanted to kickstart.

"You know you two should at least join in when we test one another."

"I'd rather not, besides we won't need any academic achievements for our future," Fred spoke as he turned his gaze towards you and Lee.

"You still wanna start up your own joke shop?"

"Obviously," George replied.

"You still need good marks, you know, how are you going to earn enough money to buy a shop? Hogsmeade and Diagon alley properties aren't exactly cheap." Lee asked.

"I mean you've already got some products which will put you at an advantage but Lee has a point." You responded.

"We have that covered." George smiled.

"We already make money selling our stuff," Fred said.

"We make money on bets." George carried on.

"And we can save." Fred finished.

"Well, I do believe you two will be the most successful businessmen the Wizarding world has ever seen." You smiled at the two.

"I have to agree with (y/n)."

"Knew you would, now Jordan hand me that book. This can't be too hard to remember." George took a book from Lee and began to flip through as Lee explained what he needed to know.

"D'ya really think that?" Fred asked.

"Think what?"

"That we'll be successful."

"Of course I do Fred, you two are doing so well already. Zonko's got competition." You smiled up at the boy.

"You know you could work for me one day." He smirked.

"Jog on Weasley, I won't ever work for you." You challenged.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, besides I don't think I'd work for a company that I helped set up."

"Wait what?" He moved back and gave you a confused look.

"I'll buy you a store in Diagon Alley, you'll be away from Zonko's so there won't be as much competition all you need to do is supply the products."

"No way am I letting you do that!" He tried to hush his voice so George and Lee couldn't hear.

"I don't think you have a choice, Freddie."

"I won't let you."

"Try me." You challenged him again. "Okay let's do it like this, if you study and take these exams seriously then maybe I'll rethink my offer."

"Lee pass me that bloody book!" Fred demanded, causing you to laugh. You weren't going to take away your offer, even if you only paid half. The boys were going to succeed and if they needed money to help them then you'd give that to them.

Sirius gave you a vault when he left and it was filled to the brim. You knew he was a kind-hearted man and if he knew that you wanted to use it to help your friends succeed you were sure he'd be proud. And even though he wasn't with you or knew exactly what you were doing he was proud and he always would be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 43 56
Elizabeth Griffin. An innocent young witch unaware of how complicated magic can be. Follow her as she steps through Hogwarts, discovering mysterie...
100K 2.4K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
23.9K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
516K 15.4K 39
Living in the sidelines and being a simple student at Hogwarts had always been the plan; nothing more, and nothing less for Jessica Hawthorne. This w...