Drama Of A Teen (completed, u...

By yourgirl_draya

This story is about the drama of what a teen girl named Adrienne Scott goes through. She has issues with her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Lost but Not Forgotten
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 41

102 8 84
By yourgirl_draya

Warning: I didn't proofread. I'm sorry if this seems rushed. I was trying to get this out as quick as possible.

Let me know what you think! I need y'all to go crazy in the comments because y'all are literally helping me finish this story! Lol help your girl out.

Adrienne played by Ajiona Alexus

Derek played by Jordan Calloway (idk why I used this picture)

Emery played by Yara Shahidi

Ashley played by Brielle Barbusca

Chloe played by Parker McKenna Posey

James played by Trevor Jackson (Emery boyfriend)

Kevin played by Da'Vinchi

Tyler played by Nate Jacobs (Ashley's boyfriend)

"You know I could have done this myself right?" Adrienne said matter factly.

Derek and Adrienne were in  a awkward position in the janitor's closet at school. Derek was eye level to Adrienne's jewel as Adrienne propped her leg on his shoulder with one hand on his head for balance.

Awkward position indeed.

But it is not what it looks like.

Adrienne had been complaining about her inner thighs and surrounding areas burning from the fabric of her pants. The many scratches, bruises, scars and rashes that were from the assault were a menace to look at but they were also very painful and sensitive which makes it uncomfortable to where pants for a long period of time.

At the moment, Derek was helping by putting various creams and ointments on her wombs.

"It ain't a problem baby. It's the least I can do. Plus you want to make sure you get it all. This shit don't look like it's healed much." Derek said concerned as he examined her. His body fumed at the result of the brutal attack.

"Tell me what I'm supposed to do again? I don't want to mess up."

" Clean the area with the wipes, put this ointment on it first then this cream" Adrienne explained once more, looking everywhere but down. She was trying to keep herself from getting emotional as her love cared for her. She felt ugly seeing the discoloration in her legs.

How could he stand to look at me?

"Who told you to do this?" 

" Well I called Mary..."

" Mary as in Nurse Mary at Harry's practice?" Derek interrupted as his head popped up to look at her.

" Yeah..." Adrienne dragged out, knowing Derek was going to argue about something.

" I don't want you talking to them." Derek said sternly.

Him and his Uncle Harry were still at odds. It doesn't sit well with him with how he talks about Adrienne since the attack. He would call her  "that girl" instead of by her name.  He also has his dad, Derek Sr., questioning Adrienne's intentions with being with him as if Adrienne's only with him for the come up. Which is far from the truth.

"  I wasn't..."

" I don't want to hear it, Luv. Don't talk to Harry, Mary, or anybody associated with him." Derek said as he got up to look Adrienne in the face to show that he was serious. " If you need to see a doctor or need medical advice on the low, go to a women's clinic or wait until we find another doctor you can see. Alright? Ion trust him."

Adrienne simply nodded. When Derek gets like this there is no reason in arguing with him.

Satisfied, Derek went back on his knees and positioned Adrienne in a way so he could see.  As he wiped the area he noticed there was some blood.

" Do you know you're still bleeding?" Derek asked as he continued his task.

Derek didn't get an immediate answer so he looked up once more to see Adrienne in tears.

There wasn't a answer for her tears. She could blame the fact that she just got scolded like a child by her boyfriend. She could blame it on the fact that she's in pain and hungry.

Or just blame it on the fact that she's tired.

Really tired.

" Baby I..." Derek started but didn't know what to say other than an I'm sorry. Something he's been accustomed to saying.

" Just finish this so we can get to class."

Adrienne couldn't help the whimpers that came from her lips. It was distracting and hurtful to hear as Derek tried his best to finish his task.

Once he was almost finished, the door suddenly flew open.

" Adrienne are you O..." Emery froze seeing her best friend and her boyfriend in a very telling position. She thought Adrienne was in the janitors closet by herself crying.

She quickly closed the door trying to grasp at what she had witnessed. Emery noticed the sadness in Adrienne eyes every time she saw her. She would always say she was fine but that didn't correlate with her leaving abruptly in tears over the weekend. She never truly got an explanation to what happened, but the fact her mom was in the hospital.

Adrienne quickly put on her clothes and ran after Emery. She didn't want Emery getting any ideas. Plus she wasn't sure what exactly she saw.

" Emery wait!" Adrienne called but Emery kept walking.

Adrienne finally caught up with her but Emery was still avoiding her.

" Hey... come on Em slow down."

" I didn't mean to barge in, I thought you were crying but...let's just forget it.... I didn't see anything."Emery rushed as she kept walking.

" Em It's not what it looks like..."

" You and Derek's Sex life is not my business. If you end up pregnant don't come to me crying wolf."Emery said done with the conversation. There's a pattern when it comes to Adrienne. When Emery finds out something, Adrienne always want to explain her side but as soon as shit hit the fan, she wants to complain to Emery.

" Woah woah. We weren't having sex. Would you stop and listen to me?"

" It doesn't matter Adrienne, go back to ignoring my existence."

Adrienne stopped following. Even if Emery would stop and listen, how could she explain without revealing her truth.

As she thought, Adrienne could feel movement in her belly. She tried to ignore it but it felt different, different from the nervous flutters she would get.

________________

It's been a couple days since Adrienne has last seen Emery. Today was one of those days where Adrienne just needed someone to talk to. She would talk to Derek during these times, but he seemed to be too busy to return Adrienne's calls. Grant it Derek has gone over and beyond in trying to be there for her, Adrienne was starting to feel that maybe she was asking to much for him right now. He was boxing, dealing with his father, and the woman who has been texting and calling him nonstop besides her, Carrie, his mother.

How Adrienne found out about Carrie was embarrassing. She called herself questioning him after noticing him declining Carrie's calls for the upteenth time in front of there group of friends. Like always he dismissed her questions which ticked her off only for Kevin to blurt out who Carrie was.

Flashback

" Who the fuck is Carrie Derek? And why does she keep calling?"

" don't worry about it. We'll talk later." Derek whispered to her. He squeeze her side with his left hand to get her to cool it.  His arm was wrapped around her  as they sat at one of the lunch tables with their friends.

The more Derek tried to keep it under wraps the louder Adrienne got.

" Stop telling me to shh. I'm tired of you treating me like I'm some child. who is she Derek? "

" Then stop acting like a fucking child and cool it. I said we will talk about it later." Derek snapped getting frustrated. Adrienne never acted like this. He was getting tired of her attitude. Everything he did or said annoyed the crap out of her to where she would argue with him every chance she get.

" Give me your phone and I'll ask her myself.  If you're going to cheat you might as well tell the bitch to not to call you when you're with me." Adrienne shot back trying to reach for Derek's phone only for Derek to stop her.

" You pissing me off Adrienne, stop."

" Yo bro You ain't got a grab her like that" James intervene seeing how the argument was escalating. He was sitting with Emery across the table a little way from the couple and the rest of the friend group. Emery was trying to avoid them at all cost but it seemed weird not to sit with their friends.

" Yeah guys. Let's calm down ." Ashley  said eating a carrot from her plate.

" Bitch who are you telling to calm down" Adrienne spat.

Ever since Adrienne found out about Ashley and her dad , she had been feeling off about Ashley. She truly feels that Ashley and Chloe set her up at the cabin to be gang raped but did not have the proof or motive of Ashley doing such a thing.

" Bitch?" Ashley Scoffed.

" Woah Adrienne what is your problem?" Tyler asked, ready to defend his girlfriend.

"Yo babe cool it. I'm sorry man..."

" Don't you apologize for me, I said what the fuck I said. Yes, Ashley I called you a bitch. Because bitches are the ones that pretend to be your friend than set you up to get hurt in the end."

Emery had enough she got closer to the group. " Adrienne I do not what your problem is but you sound ridiculous. You over here trying to pick a fight with Derek and now Ashley? What are you high your something? Because quite frankly girl you fucking reek of cheap perfume and grass."

" You would defend her. Emery so easily manipulated. How else does Chloe know things about Derek and I? Hmm. You and your hoe ass cousin working together?'

" Adrienne thats enough." Derek said loudly.

" You think I'm stupid Derek. First chloe and now Carrie."

" Well you do look dumb as a bitch because that's his momma Adrienne." Kevin butted in. " Y'all whole relationship is a joke if you didn't know that."

Adrienne froze then looked at Derek for confirmation. Neither said anything as Adrienne looked at his clenched jaw line  and furrowed eyebrows.

" I don't care what yall got going on but there is no excuse for the insults." James stated, getting up to throw his trash away.

Adrienne looked  at Ashley who had hurt in her eyes. Adrienne didn't dare utter a word. As bad she was hurt, it was her vs. everybody.

End of flashback

Embarrassed was an understatement. Adrienne definitely showed her behind that day. Now she was completely isolated with her thoughts longing to confide in someone. Especially now that she thinks her nightmare is about to get worse.

Adrienne's stomach size seemed like it grew overnight as she stared at herself in the mirror. She couldn't tell where the scars ended and where the stretch marks began. She thought her hips were wide before but now it seemed like they were bigger. At this point, the only comfortable pants she could wear were sweatpants. The fluttering in her stomach became full on noticeable movement that can not be ignored. That same movement and the fear of the unknown led her right to Emery's front door.

Waiting for answer, Adrienne began to cry thinking about all the things she done toward Emery. She was a horrible friend and understood if Emery didn't welcome her in.

Before she knew it, Emery opened the door to see a scared Adrienne.

"Adrienne what are you doing here?"

" I know I'm the last person you want to see right now. I've been horrible to you and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Adrienne apologized genuinely. Adrienne couldn't help the sobs that came out.  " This is isn't an excuse, but something bad happened and I feel like I'm going crazy."

Thunder can be heard in the distance as Adrienne stood outside Emery's house. Emery's heart broke at the sight of Adrienne. This wasn't the friend she knew before. At least not the same girl she met in the 3rd grade.

She's long gone.

" Come in"

________________

" No, No It can't be" I spoke as I paced the bathroom floor. "How can I be so stupid?"

As she stared at the two pregnancy test before me, She knew her late nights were becoming all too real.

" Are you okay girl? You been in there for a minute" She heard Emery say but she didn't dare open the door. She couldn't bare to hear "I told you so"

Adrienne began to think about all the times someone mistaken her for being pregnant and how she blatantly ignored them. She should have known that all those people weren't lying. In all her pain she chose to ignore there warnings, she even ignored her body for so long.

" Adrienne? Just talk to me girl. We can get through this together. Open the door."

Adrienne slowly opened the door to see the best friend she ever had. Perhaps she was her only friend. Only moments ago she had the decency to confide in her friend about everything after months of pushing her away.

She looked at her friend with her eyes filled with tears. " First, I was raped. Then my mom was in the hospital and now this? What am I supposed to now" She cried.

Emery took her by the hand and led her out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. She immediately engulfed Adrienne into a hug to comfort her. What do you tell a friend that's been through literal hell?

" I wish I could take your pain away. I really do. But now you have to think about the little one inside you and talk to your mom about this. You can't keep this bottled in any longer. Think about it, if you're this big now you can be well into your pregnancy. If that's the case you need to see a doctor"

She knew Emery was right. If Adrienne was anywhere near 3-5 months pregnant she knew there would be possibility of something being wrong. She just started back eating a little over a month ago. Her diet isn't the best right now but she was starting to be able digest and crave food other than potatoes and cheese burgers. Then to make matters worse on top of her rape, she took on a habit of smoking to ease her anxiety over the attack.

Even though she should definitely get some help all she could think about was her own mother's health. Lately, her nightmares were not only about what happened at the cabin but also her mother dying. In her nightmare her mother was dying all kinds of ways, by murder, by the hands of her father, by a tragic accident, and by a broken heart.

" I'm really scared Emery..." Adrienne sobbed.

She never expected this. She thought telling Emery would cause her to want to open up more. This was her first step in dealing with her attack but now she felt like this set her back even more.

________________

She was on her way to talk to Derek about the pregnancy. She hoped that the two pregnancy tests she took were defective and that this is all just a scare. She felt like denial was the only way for stopping her from going crazy. Drama always seemed to follow as soon as she felt like she could breathe. Although she had not heard from him all day, she gave him the benefit of doubt and headed to his condo. Maybe he was busy. He's allowed to have busy days. If he wasn't there then she would check to see he was at the gym.

When Adrienne got to Derek's building, she was immediately let in without any issues. Besides she practically lived here for a few of months. By the time she got up to the floor of Derek's penthouse, she heard that someone else was already at Derek's door, so she decided to stay back to listen.

" Come on baby, she's not even here. I know you want all of this." she heard a female say. Her voice sounds so familiar.

"I love her" she heard Derek said simply.

" Yeah whatever but don't I look good"

Her voice sounded really familiar so Adrienne decided to see who it was.

Chloe.

She wore a black robe of some kind and diamond studded red bottom heels. Her back was turned towards me so I really could not see what was under the robe. Whatever she was wearing had Derek's eyes wondering all over her body. Derek's eyes were red and puffy but yet they seemed to never leave from what she was offering.

Adrienne started to go over there to knock some sense into Derek and to kick Chloe off this high delusional horse she put herself on but stopped after seeing Chloe stepping closer to Derek.

" I know you missed me because somebody is definitely excited." Suddenly Chloe pressed her lips onto Derek's. I waited a moment to see if he would push her off after the initial shock subdued but instead he returned her kiss.

As her heart raced, an unwanted lump formed in the back of her throat as she watched their tongues dance and their hands roam. Before she could move or say anything, Derek allowed her in as they continued to what Adrienne saw as a passionate kiss.

Adrienne turned around and walked home. What was she supposed to do? Storm up to them and announce her presence and say " How dare you kiss my man like he is the last meal on earth? And How dare you Derek cheat on the one you say you love? The one who is pregnant with a baby we are not ready for."

Maybe he wanted out. Her life was to much for him. Can she blame him? Her own life was too much for her.

No matter how much she wanted to stop him from diving deeper into Chloe's venomous seduction, she didn't have the heart nor the energy to do so.

When Adrienne got home she was dreading what was coming.

" Where have you been? You didn't tell me where you were going."

Adrienne looked at her hoping she didn't see the tears that stained her face.

" I went for a walk." Adrienne said simply as she walked slowly into the living room where Diane was sitting.

She looked tired. Not just tired physically but tired mentally and emotionally. To make matters worse this mess put her in the hospital. Adrienne couldn't imagine what would happen if she found out that she was pregnant.

" A walk?" Diane wasn't convinced. Adrienne didn't care anymore. To be honest, she was getting worn out herself with all this back and forth.

" Yes. I went for a walk"

Diane got up and walked towards her. Adrienne wished Diane would have stayed where she was because with her this close to her she was bound to succumb to her emotions.

" We will never get past this, if you keep lying to me. Now I don't want to argue..."

" I don't want to argue with you either" Adrienne interrupted looking directly into her eyes.

"Maybe if she would look at me and I mean really looked me, she would know I was just as tired as she was." Adrienne thought. " Who am I kidding? I did this to myself"

" I went for..." Adrienne suddenly felt something come up. She desperately fled towards the downstairs bathroom. Diane followed behind her. Adrienne accepted her help as the unpleasant feeling subdued after her lunch came up to haunt her.

" Are you alright?" Diane asked as she felt around her face to see if she had a fever. " It's way to hot for you to have this on?" She continued referring to her signature sweatshirt.

Adrienne focused on the new feeling she was having. It felt like something was doing zoomies in her stomach. If she was denying her pregnancy before, there was no denying it now. The zoomies led to a couple of kicks at her lower abdomen. Adrienne eyes grew big at the feeling.

" Adrienne do you hear me talking to you?" Diane fussed as she slightly shook Adrienne's arms. " You feeling sick again? What is this look?"

Diane grew even more concerned as watched her daughter slowly move around her. " I'm fine. It's just something I ate I think. My... My stomach hurts...um I think I'm going to go lay down" Adrienne lied, trying to ease her mother's worry until she could figure something out.

________

That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed.

What do you think is going on with Derek?

Any other thoughts or predictions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 269 27
(Slow updates sometimes and if you got a problem with the mistakes...✌🏽) A 16 year old girl has some home issues and the kids already use to bully h...
47.7K 918 49
Ever since their New York trip, Adrien fell head over heels for Marinette. He finally asked her out, and long story short, they're expecting a baby...
625 33 6
Your Favorite Characters Are Back!! After all the drama that Kim has endured in her last year of high school she decided to leave with her son Royal...
713K 6.9K 12
NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON! Link in bio! You never know what's going on, even under the same roof. Elena Johnson lives the normal life of every sevent...