The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 44

2.1K 26 14
By Grace_xix

I opened my eyes and yawned, stretching my arms up before tucking myself under the duvet and turning around. I tugged the duvet, trying to cover all of my body, before it was pulled right back off me! I turned around and would've screamed.

JJ was sleeping under the covers right by my side. He was currently topless, and I didn't know about his bottom half. Did I even want to?

I looked under the covers at me and my eyes naturally widened in shock. I was fully naked. JJ yawned and shifted his neck, stretching it. He turned and faced the other way. I took a deep breath before tapping him on his shoulder. He was really warm. He stiffened slightly from shock before turning around and facing me.

'Oh, my God.' He put his hands in front of his mouth before covering his face. 'I fucked Logan and Jake's sister.'

'Oh shit, I fucked Deji's brother.' I mocked. 'I still have a name.' I rolled my eyes.

'Sorry.' He smirked, looking at my neck and jaw.

'What are you smirking at?' I groaned, not wanting to put up with any bullshit.

'Maybe you should go and check in the mirror.' He said, still smirking.

'If you hadn't noticed, I'm naked under the duvet.' I laughed.

'So am I.' He shrugged. 'But you can still get up- it's nothing new compared to yesterday.'

'Fuck it, fine.' I shrugged. I wasn't really embarrassed about my body. I threw the duvet off of me before rising off the bed. JJ soon got up, too.

'Damn, drunk me made a good choice.' I heard him mumble. I turned around.

'What choice?' I asked, intrigued.

'Having sex with you.' He smirked, looking me up and down.

'Mhm, I wish I could say the same.' I laughed, searching for my clothes. 'How the Hell did I manage to rip my skirt?' I questioned myself, picking up my skirt which had a rip from top to bottom at the back. I faced JJ. 'Remind me what we did last night?'

'Well I could give you a very elaborate answer to that.' He grinned. 'But I'll igve you the simplified and less crude version. We went up here, started kissing, we had intense sex in different positions and a few other things.' 

'No wonder it hurts to walk.' I mumbled under my breath, putting on a random shirt I had found on the floor. It was probably JJ's to be fair.

'What can I say.' He laughed, turning the other way.

'Oh my God.' I exclaimed. 'What the fuck did I do to your back?!' 

His back and long red nail scratches.

'What?' He asked.

'Look in the mirror.' I said. He walked over to the wardrobe mirror and laughed.

'We really did do something last night.' He laughed. 'But believe me when I say this- it's nothing compared to you.'

I walked to the mirror and gasped. My hands traced the hickies which were scattered over my jaw, neck and collarbone, which was peeking out of JJ's oversized t-shirt. 

'If I remember correctly, that's not all of them.' JJ said, walking around and looking for a shirt he could wear.

I held up the collar of the shirt, peeking down underneath. I had hickies all over my chest and stomach.

'Wow, I really wish I remembered last night, now.' I laughed, dropping my collar. I suddenly remembered something and whacked my forehead. 'Fuck.' I cursed.

'What's up?' JJ asked.

'I'm going back to visit Jake and Logan tomorrow.' I groaned. I knew that I was only getting with JJ for Logan's advantage, and Logan knew that- but I sure as Hell didn't want to be showing up to the house with hickes. 

'Mhm, that would piss them off.' JJ chuckled.

'That's why I have to cover them up for the next week or so.' I replied. 

'You don't need to cover them up.' JJ said, walking over to me and draping his arms around my shoulders into a hug. He gave my a cute peck on my neck where I had no hickies. 

'You are cute when you want to be.' I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

'Hey, Addie?' He asked.

'What's up?' I asked, looking at him through the mirror.

'Want to be my girlfriend?' He asked. 

'Okay, what?' I was gobsmacked.

'I don't do fuck and chucks- that was the old virgin me.' JJ explained. 'I know you're Logan and Jake's sister and all, but you seem like such a genuine person to people I've met before, but you're not annoyingly sweet, and you have a fucking hilarious personality plus-' 

'Yes.' I cut him off, squeezing him happily. JJ just swung me over his shoulder and spun around with me. I squealed and held tightly onto JJ, laughing and swearing.

'I'm going to go get changed and try to cover these.' I pointed to my hickeys after JJ out  me down.

'See you in a moment.' JJ grinned, walking out of the door and I heard him go down the stairs. I walked out of his room and went to my own, looking for suitable outfits to cover the marks on my neck.

I picked up a white turtleneck top which was tight and was one of the only turtlenecks which I thought was even a slightly fashionble. I paired in with a pair of black, windbreaker cargo pants and white ankle socks, brushing my hair out and leaving it loose. Now, all of the hickeys were covered- apart from the ones on my jaw and upper neck.

I took out a large, fluffy makeup brush and used it to take a large portion of bronzer. I wasn't a pro at makeup- but I knew that colour matching with bronzer was vital, or else the concealer wouldn't fully cover the hickeys. I dotted the concealer above the bronzer before using a beauty blender to even out the concealer and colour match it with my skin tone. 

Content that I had done a decent job at covering the marks, I decided to finish off by putting on some mascara, and going to use the bathroom. Once I had finished in there, I walked downstairs to see JJ running a steaming pan under the tap.

'What the fuck?!' I asked, coughing on some smoke.

'I was hungry and wanted to make an omlette, but when I turned around and turned back it was on fire!' He said, laughing.

'You are something.' I laughed, opening a few windows and putting the pan on one of the window ledges. 'What were you making, again?' I asked.

'An omlette.' He tried to say sadly, but ended up laughing again. 

'Alright, get a new pan.' I told him.

'Why?' He asked.

'Because I'm guiding you through a how to make omlette.' I replied.

'Ooh, can I film this for a video?' He asked.

'Quickly get your camera.' I said. JJ ran up the flight of stairs, returning with two cameras and a tripod.

'You can hand hold this one, and we can just set this one up, here.' I took one camera from JJ, and he positioned the tripod camera on the cupboard so it had a bird's-eye view of the kitchen.

He switched the camera on, and I switched the other one on. JJ did his usual intro and explained what we were going to be doing before I started explaining why we were doing it.

'If you are wondering why JJ needs help with making an omelette, let me give you the full story. Basically, I was upstairs- getting ready as you do, and then I came down and realised there was smoke LITERALLY everywhere! JJ had somehow managed to set the omelette on fire, and was running the pan under the tap trying to get rid of the fire, but spreading smoke all around the place. So I just opened a bunch of windows and left the pan nearby to one of the windows, and now I'm going to guide him through making the omelette.' I finished, laughing a little.

'Wait, I know how this could be more interesting.' JJ suddenly said before running up the stairs and returning with the same pair of fluffy pink handcuffs that had been used last night before the party.

'Okay, before anyone starts assuming shit, yesterday we celebrated JJ, Gee, Chip, Lewis, Vikk, Viddal and Ethan's birthday- and just to fuck with JJ's mind, one of the sidemen went in and handcuffed, gagged and blindfolded JJ so that JJ thought he was being kidnapped. Don't even ask why we decided to do it, but it was pretty funny to see JJ's reaction.' I grinned.

'I was so fucking shook though.' JJ commented. 'I was just watching stuff on my TV, and then I was just fucking blindfolded and handcuffed.'

'Meh, it can't have been that bad.' I laughed.

'I'm doing that to you on your birthday and seeing how you react.' JJ just said. I just gave the really? look. He suddenly realised just what he had said. 'I'm editing that out.'

'Don't you have an editor?' I asked.

'I do, but I can just cut this out before asking him to edit the video.

'Okay, well back to filming.' I said. 

'Anyways, can you put these on?' He gave me the handcuffs. I pushed them tightly around his wrists and heard him say something under his breath. 'Kinky.' He mumbled.

'Weirdo.' I whispered back, smiling. 'Okay, to start making the omelette.' I said in my normal voice. 'Get out a pan, spatula, butter, as many eggs as you want, some scales, vegetables of your choice, salt and pepper, that bag of grated cheese in the fridge, and a meat of your choice.' I told him.

'Wait, so I have to get all of this handcuffed?' He asked incredulously.

'You suggested it.' I shrugged, giving him a pat on the back to tell him to get going. 

He started by trying to step over his hands so that they were in-front of his body instead of behind. I laughed as he looked like a dying fish.

'Well I'm sorry I'm not a fucking... contortionist or whatever it's called.' JJ laughed.

'It is a contortionist, but it doesn't take a contortionist to do it.' I laughed back, taking the hair bobble which was on one of my wrists, and looping it around the other wrist. I jumped over my arms.

'I'm sorry- how?' He asked.

'Haha, that's for another video.' I spun around and clicked at the camera, also adding in a cliché wink. 'Oh yeah, link to my channel in the description.'

'Wait, you can't just decided that.' JJ said.

'Meh, I don't need it- anyone subscribed to you already knows and follows my channel.' I smirked.

'Fuck off.' He laughed. 

'Do you want breakfast, or not?' I asked.

'Can you take off these handcuffs and then we do it?' He asked.

'I mean, you'd still probably mess up, but sure.' I grinned. I took his cuffs off and he rubbed his wrists.

'Those are fluffy but still hurt.' He complained. 

'Really?' I asked picking up the handcuffs and putting one wrist to it. I couldn't feel the metal in the middle. 

'HA!' He yelled. He had snapped the handcuff down so that it tightened on my wrist.

'Dumbass, I can take it off with my other hand.' I laughed, reaching for the key. JJ beat me to the key. 'JJ.' I groaned, asking for the key.

'Can you make omelettes for us?' He asked, dangling the key above me. I was too short to grab it off him. 

'Fuck you, fine.' I laughed in frustration, 'Can you take it off?' I asked.

'Promise to make them?' He asked.

'Pinky promise.' I said, sticking out my pinky finger.

'What the fuck?' He asked, looking weirdly at my pinky finger.

'Look, I once broke a pinky promise, and on the same day I broke my pinky finger. Coincidence? I think not.' I said to the camera.

'Alright.' He shook his head at my childishness before holding my pinky with his and undoing the one handcuff which was tightened onto my wrist. 

'Okay, what do you like with omelette?' I asked.

'just grated cheese and salmon to be honest.' JJ shrugged.

'Mkay.' I said, grabbing some stuff out of the fridge and other cupboards. 'Go tweet asking for questions, we're going to do a Q&A mukbang and cook thing.'

'Okay.' He replied. 'Aaand done. First question in. Are you and Addie dating?'

'Jake and Logan would kill me, to start off with.' I started.

'And Addie is ugly.' JJ said like a kid. 

'Shut up, you barely have any eyebrows.' I retorted.

'Well your hair is too long.' He threw back at me.

'Too long?' I asked, starting to make the omelette 'What the hell does that mean?'

'I don't know, I just didn't know what to say.' He laughed. 'Next question, favourite KSI song and favourite song of Addie's.' 

'I don't really listen to his music.' I said. 'But I remember listening to Uncontrollable and Lamborghini with Alissa before the press conference.'

'Well I think that out of all of Addie's music, if I REALLY had to pick-' 

'If you don't stop being rude I'll shove this spatula up your ass.' I held up a spatula threateningly.

'Alright, well I'd say that my favourite song that you made was Hurts like Hell featuring Offset.' He said.

'I feel like I sound really toxic in that song.' I laughed.

'Just a little.' JJ shrugged. 'Offset killed it in that, though.' 

'I agree.' I nodded. 

'Who is the dream collab in a song?' JJ read from his phone.

'Honestly, I don't aspire for anyone, I just Instagram DM random artists and ask whether they want to make a song, or send beats and verses I made and ask whether they want to collab. There are of course people who request to collab, too.' I said, adding a few of the finishing touches to JJ's omelette. 'But I would love to have Jason Derulo in a song.' I said, singing his name like Jason often did at the start of his songs.

'I just listen to the beats I've been sent and then think; who ese would sound good on this? And than I'd ask them.' JJ shrugged. 'Next question, are you going to Wireless?' 

'I think that Talia and Simon got tickets for the whole crew.' I said, thinking back to last night. 'Holy shit.' I dropped the spatula and slapped my forehead. 

'What's up?' JJ asked, dropping his phone on the table and walking towards me.

'You're going to have to edit this out, but I just remembered everything we did last night.' I whispered.

'Any regret?' JJ asked, rubbing my shoulder.

'Wish we had done more.' I smirked before laughing uncontrollably. 

'Same to be honest...' JJ started trailing his hands down from my shoulder, before turning the cameras off and coming back. 

'The guys and girls will be here soon.' I whispered as JJ started leaning towards me.

'We can be quick.' He smirked, crashing his lips onto mine and leading me to the couches...

---

wow, they're sexually active.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 176 21
I'm Sophia and I'm 17 years old. I've just quit college and well now I have nowhere to go. Mum's busy with work and well Dad and I don't really get a...
299K 2.5K 81
As it says , sidemen imagines [one-shots] Requests are closed. Love to everyone reading, voting, and commenting❤️ •1 in #joshuabradley• •1 in #vikra...
236K 1.2K 32
Imagines of the sidemen because why not... Discontinued!! 23rd in Wroetoshaw- 26.05.20 1st in JJJ- 27.05.20 1st in JoshBradley- 30.05.20 3rd in Tobji...
13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...