"Until you're mine" yandere t...

By Dog_Bowl

Oh y/n, don't you realize how much danger you're in. Don't worry, I'm here to protect you. I'm willing to do... More

~Stalker~
~Bloody Nose~
Unknown number
Date
Kissing
Torture
Mine
I know who
It's a plan
Our date
Kidnap
Questions
Alone
Freedom
Lets pretend
Trouble
Distant memory
My hero
Run rabbit
I'm broken
Gifts
Empty promise
Red
Help
The Great Escape
Burning tears
Disgrace
Bakubitch
Just a Slice
Bunny
Innocent
Jealous
Getting You Ready
New Legs
Bye Bye Kouki
Devil's Anger
Breakfast
Another Date
Getting Caught
Pinocchio๏ฟผ
My Flower
The Big Gift
Hurting
Top Secret
Like Father Like Son
Like Father Like Son part 2
My Kouki
Welcome Back
The Plan
MURDERER
The Question
Breakfast As A Family
My Little Pet
Ghost
Real Man
Secret
Kouki's demise
Empty
Author's Note

Past

4.7K 131 293
By Dog_Bowl

After Kouki had cleaned me up and change me into comfortable clothes todoroki snuggled me on the bed. I was too exhausted to object. I hated this but I just needed sleep.

I close my eyes while todoroki held me. He smelled like a campfire and an icy winter. It smelled nice. It wasn't as relaxing as kouki's scent but it brought me comfort.

I didn't know why I was melting in his arms. I hated him. I guess the fact that he wasn't going to kill bakugou brought me at ease. It brought me a sense of justice. I had won. I let my thoughts consume me and soon enough I feel asleep in Todo's arms.

{todoroki's pov}

I listen to your breathing. They soon became a slow and steady pace meaning you were asleep. Wow, I couldn't believe that my bunny fell asleep in my arms again. This was the best feeling in the world.

I gently move your sitting body into a laying position. I snuggle up close to you. I take in your scent. You smelled absolutely wonderful. How could one be so perfect?

I hold you close to me chest. Was our fight finally over or was this just a breather? I wanted it to be over. I wanted to snuggle up to you every night. Sure I still saw fear in your eyes but I could quickly change that. I can turn it into love and compassion, probably.

I inhale deeply, taking a big whiff of your scent. A shiver went down my spine. Oh bunny, you're so delicious. I want more of you but I can't. I have to respect your boundaries. I can't have a remake of last time. That's what started this whole mess. My selfish manly desires are what caught us in this web.

I look at your sleeping form. Well maybe just a peak. Kouki got to see your woman parts so why can't I. What's one little peak gonna do. It won't hurt anyone. I bite my lower lip. No todoroki. Self control. I'm not worthy for you if I can't control my urges.

I sigh and squeeze you tighter. Oh bunny, I love you more then life itself. If only there was some way of showing you how much that is. But everything I do scares you. I pull your chin up so our faces would be close together.
I breathed on your lip. I want them so badly. I want to claim you as mine. I could properly claim you by taking your virginity but sadly your legs remained closed.

I bring my lips closer to your's. I just want a kiss. A kiss isn't anything too bad. No, no doing anything to your unconscious body. I close my eyes and sigh. I get up and leave the room. I'm afraid I can't control myself so I have to stay in a different room.

I take a breath out. How can someone be so irresistible? "Damn it," I say while punching the wall. I lean my head on the wall. My breathing was unsteady. How could someone do this to me? How could this happen to me? I was supposed to surpass my father. Become number one. All I needed to do was focus on passing. Just pass and not talk to anyone. How did I become like this. A kidnapper, a psycho, a murderer. How did I sink so low.

I drop on the floor. I let a tear or two slip. I close my mismatched eyes. How can one person ruin everything. I sigh. How can you be so hypnotizing? I get up and take my leave. I have school tomorrow which means I have to be home tonight. I have Kouki drive me to the place I dreaded most, actual hell.

{y/n's pov}

I woke up while letting out a high pitch scream. Tears streamed from my eyes. Kouki bulged in and turned on the lights. "Is everything okay dear," he asked in his calming voice with a tinge of worry. My breathing was uneven. "Y..yeah," I say while calming myself down. Once I managed to I put a big smile on my face, "it was just a bad dream."

Kouki came closer to me and sat on the edge of the bed. "Mind telling me what it was about?" He asked with an easing tone. "Oh nothing, is was just about todoroki," I chirp. Kouki chuckled and said, "yeah, I bet any dream about todoroki would be scary." I giggle.

The room fell into silence. I leaned back and closed my eyes. "You know what, I think it's about time I show you my past," Kouki said with delicacy. I look up at him, "r..really?" I asked, not really sure if I should be excited.

I remember when I first met Kouki I asked if todoroki was paying him or had something over his head. He said he'd tell me eventually and that eventually was now.

Kouki held out his hand. I didn't know what was happening so I just awkwardly grabbed it. All of a sudden my mind was lost. I was reading kouki's mind?

{Kouki's pov}{flashback, Kouki's 5 years old}

I was playing hopscotch with sally, my neighbor's five year old. All of a sudden something flashed through my head. "Kouki is so cute *insert girly screams*," it read. Confusion took over my body. What just happened?

Later at the dinner table I ate chicken nuggets and Mac n cheese while the adults ate rice and chicken. I look at mommy who was lifting up some rice with her chopsticks. I look over at daddy. He wasn't eating at all, he seemed deep in though.

I decide to tell them what happened while I was playing with my friend sally. "Mommy, daddy, guess what." Neither of them said a word. It was always like this. Awkward silence. "I saw something in my mind while I was playing," I chirp happily, oblivious to the awkwardness. Both of them perked their heads up and looked at me intensely. "What?" They say in unison. I giggle and tell them the full story.

Mommy's eyes seemed to water and hold sadness in them. My daddy's eyes held happiness and pride."what's wrong mommy?" I ask. She stepped back and whispered, "you're a monster, you both are." This confused me. Was mommy okay? Why would she say that?

Daddy didn't like what she said. He slammed his fists on the table. "Up to your room now!" He yelled firmly while pointing to the stairs. Mommy shakily walked to her room.

My daddy then looked at me with his mood changing instantly. He had a smile on his face and he ruffled my dark brown, almost black hair. "Well squirt," he chirped, "looks like you got your daddy's mind reading quirk." A huge grin spread across my face.

I started jumping up and down while screaming excitedly. Joy over came my body. My father laughed and threw me over his shoulder. "It's time for bed now cookie," he called me. "My name isn't cookie silly daddy," I giggled. He chuckled as he walked to my room, "it isn't? I thought it was." My laughing became uncomfortable. "No, it's co-key," I laughed out.

We went into my room and my father threw me on the bed. He tickled me and I continuously laughed. Daddy eventually stopped and said, "it's time for bed now." I sigh. I didn't want to go to bed. Daddy kissed the top of my head and turned off the lights. I close my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

{10 years later}

Me and my family ate our dinner in silence. My mother always had a scared expression on her face while my father always smiled. I wasn't so oblivious now. I knew she was scared of my father but the question was why. I loved him with all my heart. He was always so kind to me and to her so why was she scared? That questioned burned in my mind everyday.

My father got up and said, "well it's about time I leave for my business trip." I noticed my mother tense up. He walked over to her and kissed her head. She just stared at her plate of food.

My father soon walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I rub my face and said, "ew dad, I'm 15, I don't need a kiss goodbye." My father chuckled and pulled me into a tight embrace. I try to fight back but he was stronger. I soon run out of breath and fall into the embrace. Me and my father soon started laughing hysterically.

My father soon pulled me away and put his hand on my shoulder, "take care of your mother for me." I give him a warm smile and happily say, "of course." He gave me one last kiss on the head before he left.

I look at my mother and her gaze still hasn't left from the food of plate. "Mom?" I ask. She always acted like this when dad went on business trips. He seemed to go on those a lot. I sigh and start doing the dishes.

Once I was finished cleaning the kitchen I touch my mother's shoulder. She flinched at the touch. I grab her hand lead her to the bedroom. I lay her on the bed and tuck her in. "Goodnight mom," I say while I turned off the lights and closed the door.

I went upstairs and drew while listening to classical piano music. I hummed along to the rhythm while I drew each line delicately. I didn't have a clue what I was drawing, I just let my hand move. Soon enough I finished my master piece.

^^kouki's drawing NOT MY ORIGINAL ART I wish I could draw like that though

I looked at the time. 2:06? Wow, how time flies. I put away my art supplies and turn off my music. I tuck myself in and start to close my eyes. I soon jolted out of bed by the sound of my squeaky front door.

My body froze. I grab the baseball bat from my room and crept down the hallway. I stop once I'm at the door. I peak my head out and saw a big silhouette. I squint my eyes but still couldn't tell who it was.

My heart was racing. Dad wasn't home so I'm the man of the house. I have to protect mom. The man slowly came through the door and he seemed to be holding something. He seemed to be having trouble. It must be heavy. This is my chance. I slowly crept down the stairs to sneak attack him.

I managed to sneak halfway down the stairs but all my effort was wasted when I took the next step. A loud croak escaped the steps. The silhouette quickly spun his head to look at me. I quickly leap down the stairs and swing the bat.

The figure grabbed it and and quickly twisted it out of my hands. The dark figure then kicked me to the ground. My butt hit the floor and I yelp in pain. I knew I was always weak. I had noodle arms and chicken legs. I was super skinny as well. I didn't starve myself, in fact I ate like a pig. Why was I so little and weak. Tears trickled from my eyes. The figure looked down at me. I shivered in fear.

It looked at me with such intensity then the thing turned on the lights. "D..dad?" I question. He kneeled down to my level and said, "hey kiddo." I let out a huge sigh of relief. I hugged him tightly. "Don't scare me like that," I say while still in the hug. Dad chuckled and said, "sorry."

"What're you doing here? I thought you were on a business trip," I say. There was a long pause before he said something again, "listen son, I think there's something I need to show you." He was hesitant.

He picked up a big music box and carried it to the basement. He never let me into the basement. There were several locks on the door so I couldn't get in. I followed close behind him. Once we enter the basement I take a inhale and gag. It smelled horrible. I cover my nose. "Breathe through your mouth," my dad said while we walked down the stairs.

Once at the bottom my body shivered. There was a single bed in the middle of the floor. Sharp object were covering the walls. Cabinets surrounded the room. There was a sink and probably more sharp objects within the cabinets. The thing that stuck out though was the blood. It covered the room like paint. The sight made me tremble.

"D..dad?" I ask while backing up. Tears streamed down my face. By now dad had placed the music box down. He opened it and inside was a gorgeous woman. She was sleeping. "This my son," dad said while picking up the body, "is my prized possession." He gestured to the room. "Besides you of course." He chuckled out.

I drop my head and my body shivered. My almost black hair fell in my eyes. No, this can't be happening. "What is this?" I fearfully asked in a whisper. Dad was chaining the woman to the bed. "It's my hobby son." I wanted to scream. I now knew why mom acts the way she does. She knows about this.

"I..I don't completely understand," I trembled. Dad came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "I like to hurt people," he pause and cleared his throat. "I like to torture quirkless women to be more specific." I froze. His words haunted me. "And now I want you to join me." I finally looked at my father. I didn't want to help. I was scared. He was sick. Awful. I wanted to scream and run but me and my dad were total opposites. He was strong, fast and smart while I was weak, slow, and dumb. I couldn't escape this monster.

He led me to the sleeping woman. She looked around early 20s. Dad handed me a knife, "cut her." I shakily raised my hand to her upper arm. Tears spilled from my eyes like a waterfall. I froze when the cold blade touched her arm. I can't do this. I can't hurt her.

I drop the knife on the concrete floor. My father glared at me. "What's wrong?" He asked. What's wrong? You're acting like this is normal. This isn't normal. I drop my head as I trembled. A deep feeling grew in my chest. This is just a dream. I'll wake up. I'll wake up. I drop to the floor and curl myself into a ball. I'll wake up. I have to wake up. It's all just a really bad dream. I'll wake up.

My father hovered over me. "It's okay son, I'll help guide you," he said. Shut up. Just shut up. I need time to think. I need to think. I need the quiet. Silence. Shut up. Be quiet. I want to sleep. Shut up. No! Be quiet.

Tears covered my face. "I can't do this," I yell. My father flinched by the tone in my voice. My father pulled me up and placed the knife in my hands. "We can do it together," he said with kindness in his voice. I gripped the knife with both hands. He placed both his hands over mine. It felt like a parent teaching their child how to write except this was a lot worse.

He led my hands over to the sleeping body. I squeezed my eyes shut as the sharp blade pierced her soft skin. She woke up and screamed from the pain. Her scream only made me shut my eyes tighter.

"Open your eyes son," my father said while laughing. I slowly start opening my blood red eyes. (Idk if I put kouki's eye color in this story or not so if I did then they're red now.) My body quivered. She was struggling and screaming for help. She looked so pathetic. My eyes widened at the sight and I uncontrollably started laughing.

My father looked at me and smiled. "You really like doing this huh?" He asked me. No. I didn't like it at all. I didn't know why I was laughing. I laughed so hard that my sides began to hurt. I grip them tightly. Can't breathe. Help. Ha. Haha. I can't breathe. Damn it! I'm insane.

I keep on laughing until I feel lightheaded. My vision began to blur. I felt like sleeping. Yeah, sleeping. I'll just go to sleep and once I wake up it'll all be over.

Dad put his hand on my shoulder and said, "you shouldn't be ashamed of this hobby. Own it." He handed me the knife and I finally stopped laughing. "Now do it on your own." My hands shook. I was scared. I was scared for her. I was scared of hurting her. I was scared for my father's sanity.  I was scared of what my father would do to me if I refused. For once in my life I was scared of him. I have to hurt her, it's for my own safety.

I cried as I cut her arm again. "I'm sorry," I mutter. She continued screaming and crying. My father soon came over to me with a bunch of tools. Each of them looked scary. "You can use whatever you want son," my father spoke proudly. I didn't want to do this. I pick up a tool that looked like it would hurt the least.

"Now hurt her," my father's words pierced my ears. I close my eyes tightly and torture her. Her screams. They hurt my eardrums. She screamed, I cried, and my father laughed.

"Have I ever told you about how me and your mother met?" My father asked as I hurt the poor woman. I didn't answer. I didn't want to talk to him. My almost black hair fell in my eyes. "She was minding her own business until one day I decided that she'd be my next victim. As she slept I kidnapped her and brought her here. Once the torture finally began she wasn't like the other girls. The other girls would beg for mercy, scream, cry, it's honesty just so annoying. But your mother, she didn't beg for her life. Instead she begged me to kill her. It was different, she was different. I fell in love with her difference so therefor I kept her alive. I kept her alive so she could be mine forever." He seemed in a daze. I now knew mom's point of view. I now knew why she was so odd. It was because of this prick.

The beautiful woman's screams came to a stop. I..I killed a person. I'm a murderer. I didn't mean to. I didn't want to. I fall on the floor and huddle into a ball. I didn't have a choice. I didn't want to do it. Why, why do I feel like this? It felt like someone was pulling on my heart. Guilt. I want to die. I just want to sleep and not wake up. It should've been me, not her. I'm a monster. Mom was right. I'm a monster. Before I knew it my eyes closed. My body has shut down. I fainted.

{2 days later}

I lay on my bed while looking at the ceiling. When I fainted two days ago I woke up in my bed. I haven't left it sense. I was haunted by her screams. I was a murderer. How can you just forget that. You can't. It should've been me. I should've been the one that died. Maybe I should kill myself. Maybe I should just end my life. I sigh. I would but I don't have the energy to get out of bed. My body felt heavy and weak. I've been on this bed for two days. I haven't eaten, drank, used the bathroom, showered, slept. I've just been on this bed, unable to move. None of my parents even bothered to come check on me. My mom didn't love me and dad loved me too much. Dad probably thought I needed time to think. I did need time to think.

I just murdered someone. How could I ever live with myself. I just want to shut down. I want it all to be over. I can say that I had no choice but deep down I did. I could've backed away, used a weapon on dad, I could've done anything but I didn't. I was too scared. Fear is such an awful feeling. Is it possible to just get rid of it? Maybe a quirk out there can take fear away from me. I didn't want fear, it disgusted me.

I hate my father. He disgusts me. I hate him and I hate his quirk. Why'd I have to get his quirk. That's it. I've made up my mind. I'll disown his quirk. He's not going to be apart of me anymore.

I never wanted to become a hero but I didn't want to be a villain. I just wanted a normal life. I wanted to be an entrepreneur so I would become rich. I don't want my wife and kids growing up poor like I have to but who's gonna marry a murderer. Who's gonna love a murderer. The only person who loved me was my dad but I didn't want his love.

I scratch my arm. It hurt but I didn't mind the pain. It made me focus on the physical pain instead of the dead woman. Each scratch hurt worse then the last but I didn't care, I kept going. The pain kept my mind off of it. Soon my arm started to bleed. At first is was only little specks but as I kept scratching my skin got more tender and more blood started gushing out. Even at that I didn't stop. Tears rolled down my face. It helped. I wasn't thinking of that woman, I was thinking about the pain.

I heard a light knock on my door. I quickly rolled down my sleeve to hide my bloody arm. I didn't have the energy to speak so I stayed quiet. I didn't want to talk to anyone anyways. My father opened the door. I avoided eye contact. It took everything in me not to cry. All the memories came flooding back. I didn't want to see that monster.

"Hey," he said while holding a tray of food, "you have to eat something." I didn't want to eat. Maybe I could starve myself to death. A deep sigh came from my father, "listen, you have to man up." Great, now I wasn't man enough for him. "We're gonna do it again tonight," he said sternly. My eyes widen and I shot up. "No, I can't do that again," I say frantically while tears threatened to spill,

My father only laughed and said, "you don't have a choice." Anger washed through me. For once I was feeling brave. "And what happens if I don't do it!?" I yell at him. His eyes widened. It was the first time I've ever been mad at my father. "Then I'll have no choice but to kill you," he said while he dropped his head. Tears spilled from my red eyes. He wouldn't. I take a step back from him. "Listen son? I love you but I'm afraid you'll tell people about my hobby and I can't have that," he said on the verge of tears. I didn't want to die. When it came down to it, I didn't want to die. I'm only 15, I can't die this young.

What was worse, kill or be killed. I don't know. A few minutes ago I wanted to die. What happened. I heavily sigh and say, "fine, I'll help you." Anything was better then dying.

{two years later}

Me and my father hurt quirkless women every weekend. I've killed so many women and it haunts me. I thought I'd get used to it but I never have. I pretend to enjoy it when I'm with dad but seeing the girls die makes me want to die. I've never felt worse. I wanted to die so badly but I was scared. I was scared of dying so instead I kill.

Seeing that they disappeared on the news always breaks me inside. Father always laughed and I always fake laughed. My father thinks that we've never been closer but to me I feel like I don't know him at all.

"Son, I want you to do the kidnapping this time," a stern voice broke me out of my thoughts. I look up at him with confusion. "Like, all by myself?" I asked. Dad laughed and said, "why not." At first dad would kidnap the women and we'd torture them together but recently he wanted to kidnap them and kill them together. Now he wanted me to kidnap an innocent women all by myself. A shiver went down my spine.

"Yay!!" I say excitedly. Ever since the first victim I felt like all I've been doing was acting. I've been working out so now I had muscles so when the time is right I have to kill my father. Two years ago I wasn't strong, fast, and smart but I've been working on those flaws to beat my father. I need to kill him so no one else has to die. But now wasn't the right time. He was still stronger, smarter, and faster.

Once it turned dark I put on my black ripped jeans and black hoodie then left the house. I put my hands in my pocket as I walked down the street. I felt a piece of paper so I take it out of my pocket. Dad had given me a photo of a woman with her address on the back. I stared at the photo of the pretty women. One hand held the photo while the other hand rested in my pocket. Guilt overwhelmed me.

I sigh and continue walking down the dark street. I stop at the front of her house. I sneak in through the window. Her house looked nice. I wonder throughout the house until I reach a hallway. There were two doors. I open the door to my right and inside shocked me.

It was a child's room. Me and dad only went for women with no kids and no husbands. I walk inside the child's room. The smart thing would've been to just leave the room but something attracted me. Inside the room was a newborn sleeping. She looked adorable. I wanted her.

A little smile grew on my face. I picked up the sleeping girl and rocked her in my arms. I hummed a sweet song to her. I've always wanted a child of my own. Most 17 boys don't think about families but I did. I looked down at the sweet girl and kissed the top of her head. I lay her back down in her crib and leave the house.

I wasn't going to kill a mother. I refused to. That poor little girl would grow up motherless. I walk down the dark street. I lost myself in my thoughts. I can't go back home empty handed. Dad would get mad. Dad. That's when it occurred to me. I was finally free. For once dad wasn't looking over my shoulder. Now is the perfect time to escape. Run away.

{4 years later}

After running away I've been barley scraping by on the streets. People would show me sympathy and give me money, water, food, clothes, etc. It was all worth it though. I didn't live with my father. I haven't seen him once in these four years. No one went looking for me either. Dad was scared of cops and hero's therefor he wouldn't call a search team. I've been homeschooled so no one at school would notice me missing. It was just too perfect. I finally got to start over. Even if I did sleep outside in the cold, I was happy.

I was sitting by my hat. People would drop money in every so often. Maybe I could scrape up enough to buy myself some dinner. The thought of dinner made me smile. I haven't eaten in three days. I've been collecting money so I could get some new clothes. I managed to save up $31.26. Yup, that was enough for some food and maybe a new shirt.

I huddle myself into my blanket as I watched people drop some cents into my hat. All of a sudden this peppermint boy stood in front of my hat. He looked about 14 years old. "Hey," he said in a monotoned voice. I move my dark hair from out of my eyes to get a better look at him.

He had two different colored eyes and he had rich looking clothes on. "How would you like a job," he asked. My eyes lit up. I've never been more happy. I quickly nod my head and stand up. "This job will give you a free home, free clothing, free food/drink, and $20 an hour," he said while looking at me in the eyes. My jaw dropped. $20 an hour. Free home. Free food. Free clothing.

"You'll be working as my personal limo driver. Once I've learned to trust you I'll promote you to butler. That means whatever I tell you to do, you do it. I don't care what it is." I could do whatever he threw at me. I mean, I've already been through hell so what's the worse that could happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 460 6
โงผYแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡-ษชsสœ Oษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ x BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Gแดแด…(แด…แด‡ss) Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€โงฝ
93.7K 3K 18
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ." "๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ." __________๊งโœฉ๊ง‚__________ ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™—...
671K 19.8K 18
A simple visit to a bakery leads to a crazy, obsessive stalker. He loves every part of you so much and would do anything for you to be his. He won't...