Outerbanks "falling in love"

By maddi03798

Outerbanks Jj x maddi Season 1 + more! Achievements: #2 in jjmaybanks #22 in Netflix Maddi is John bs twin... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-you do worry about me
Chapter 2-diver down
Chapter 3-square groupers man
Chapter 4-inside voices
Chapter 5- of course I care
Chapter 6-mistake
Chapter 7-I've been waiting two years
Chapter 8- I was under duress
Chapter 9- Boyfriend?
Chapter 10- I'll be there to pick up the pieces
Chapter 11-It felt like everything was going to be okay
Chapter 12- I love you but I don't think I can be around you.
Chapter 13- this isn't gonna end well
Chapter 14- On solid grounds
Chapter 15- I'm gonna kill Rafe
Chapter 16- Lady liberty
Chapter 17-Cheater
Chapter 18- Moving day
Annoucement*please read*
Chapter 19- You shouldn't have to be fine
Chapter 20- We need new friends
Chapter 21- Let's go get that gold
Chapter 22- We did it dad
Chapter 23- Not a size 0
Chapter 24- Because I love you
Chapter 25- The cats*ss
Chapter 26- What have we gotten ourselfs into?
Chapter 27- Fugitive
Chapter 28- It's go time
Chapter 29- I'll be back
Chapter 30- My brothers dead?
Chapter 31- 10 days
Chapter 32- The break up
Chapter 33- Topper
Chapter 34- 10 months later
Chapter 35- The boat
Chapter 36- Party
Chapter 37- JJ can get over it
Chapter 38- The locket
Chapter 39- we're about to do something illegal aren't we?
Chapter 40- From John b
Chapter 41- Schools out
Chapter 42- We're in
Chapter 43- Thanks a lot universe
Chapter 44- I lost you too
Chapter 45- friends with benefits
Chapter 46-meet me inside
Another story?
Chapter 47- waking up alone
Chapter 48- head above water
Chapter 49-everythings not fine
Chapter 50- Perfect night
Chapter 51- Mission
Chapter 52- Now or never
Chapter 53- Girls night
Chapter 54- I love you JJ maybank
Chapter 55- To the bahamas
Chapter 57-airport
Chapter 58- back from the dead
Chapter 59- hugs
Chapter 60- the end
Please read!!!!
100k special- part 1
100k special- part 2
200k
Announcement
READ

Chapter 56- Toto I don't think we're in obx anymore

6.1K 95 55
By maddi03798

Chapter 56- Toto I don't think we're in obx anymore

*go show my other JJ story some love please💖*

Song

Everybody talks

By;neon trees

Maddi's Pov-

A loud horn jolts me awake. I stretch my arms out groaning from a long restless night on the floor. JJ lays on the floor flat ln his stomach. I go to sit up when he wraps his arm around me.

"JJ I need to get up" I whisper.

"No stay" He mumbles into the hoodie he was using as a pillow. He lays his head on my stomach. I ruffle his blonde locks before prying his arms off of me. With protest from JJ I stand up and walk over to the little window. When I look out of the window I see people gathered around and multiple buildings around us.

"Sh*t! Guys we're here!" I tell them. All of their eyes shoot open. Everyone hops up and scrambles to get everything together. I throw on my backpack and make my way towards the door. Everyone follows close behind me.

When I open the door I see people moving boxes and unloading stuff. I motion for everyone to follow me as I step out of the room. We all manuver around the many people unloading the ship. We hurry down the stairs until we finally reach the dock. I look around to see beautiful clear water. Unlike outerbanks all the beaches were crowded here.

By the looks of it we could tell this was the tourest spot. There were beaches and right off the beaches were crowded with stores ,restruants and hotels. We walk down the dock taking in the scenery.

"Toto I don't think were in outerbanks anymore" I joke. JJ interlocks our fingers together as we walk off of the dock. We step onto a sidewalk. On one side of the sidewalk was the beach filled with people. On the other side was a street that wasn't very drivable since people were all around it. Off of the road were strips of stores and restruant plus other tourest attractions.

"So where to now?" Kie wonders.

"I have an idea where to start but we have to wait until dark" Pope explains.

"So what do we do until then?" Topper asks.

"Were in the bahama's b*tches! Let's party!" I whoop. JJ echos my excitement as we all start to walk down the street.

We stop at random vendors boothes. One is a sunglass hut. I find a pair of ridiculously big glasses. Kie finds a matching pair. We both put them on our faces.

"What do you think?" We turn to the boys. I push my glasses down onto my nose. All of their eyes go wide. Kie and I laugh turning back around. I find a pair of oval rimmed red glasses. I try them on and turn to Kie.

"Those are so cute! You have to get them" She squeals. I pose real quick and pull them off. I look at the little tag that hangs off of the sunglasses.

"Not gonna happen" I giggle putting them back on the wrack. JJ has one hand on my waist but he lets go as we start to walk away. Topper shows Kie and I a picture he got of him in some heart glasses. I burst out laughing as we walk down the street. When I turn around I see that JJ isn't behind me. After a second I recognize a familar mop of blonde hair. He pushes through some people as I turn back around to the group. He puts his hand on my lower back.

"where did you go?" I question as we walk through the crowd.

"Here" JJ pulls out the red sunglasses I was previously looking out.

"JJ you didn't have to-" I start to say stopping and turning to him. He stops and turns to face me

"I saw you looking at them back there. You deserve something nice and one day i'll get you something way nicer than some sun glasses. But for now this will do" He says putting the sunglasses on my face. I smile pushing them onto my head before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you JJ" I gushed. We hurried to meet up with the group who were now stopped at a tattoo and piercing place. An Idea pops into my head as I grab Kies arm.

"Meet us back here in an hour" I say pulling her inside. They nod and I see them walk across the street to the beach.

"What are we doing maddi? Please don't tell me you're gonna get JJ's name tattooed on your *ss" She groans. I chuckle before turning to her.

"No!" I laugh. "This" I point to a picture of a nose ring. A smile errupts onto her face. "You with me?"

"Hell yeah!" She exclaims.

"What can I do for you ladies?" A man in his early twenties asks from the other side of the desk.

"We're here to get our nosed pierced" I tell him. He nods and leads us back to a room. I sit down first while Kie stands next to me.

The man gets everything set up. We talk to him while he works. He tells us about how him and his boyfriend moves her from the uk. He shows us a picture of them.

"You guys are so cute" I exclaim. He smiles.

"I'm Maddi by the way" I reach my hand out and shake his.

"Charlie" He says back.

"and I'm Kie" Kie adds.

We joke around for a few minutes with our new friend charlie. He told us he's waiting for another employee to get done with the piercing equipment.

"So are you girls from around here?" He asks.

"No"

"Nope"

Kie and I say at the same time.

"We're from the outer banks" I tell him. He nods and starts telling a story about one of the people he gave a tattoo to.

"I don't think I've ever seen a grown man cry like that before" He laughs. Smiles on all of our faces. We spend the next 15 minutes talking until finally the other person is done.

"I might say some very mean things in a minute. Please don't take it personally" I say. He laughs

"I've been through worse" He jokes.

Kie holds my hand as he brings the needle to my nose. I feel a quick pain shoot through my nose. I mutter a string of curse words as he finishes up. Kie laughs at my pain and I shoot her a glare. I get up and walk to the mirror. I little gold hoop is in my right nostril. I smile looking at it. Kie gets into the chair.

"You ready?"I ask her. She nods as the man pierces her nose. She squeezes my hand tight making me wince.

"Sorry" She mumbles. Once he finishes with her we both look at ourselfs in the mirror.

"We look good" Kie says.

"we look hot" I say as charlie comes up behind us putting an arm on both of our shoulders.

"You look bad*ss" He tells us. We smile up at him.

"So what hotel are you guys staying at?" He asks. Kie and I look at eachother with wide eyes. We didn't even think about that.

"We'll probably stay on the beach or something" I shrug.

"We can here with 3 of our friends so we should be able to figure something out" Kie adds. Charlie nods slowly before his eyes light up.

"You guys can stay with me!" He shouts as the idea leaves his lips.

"We couldn't intrude" I say shaking my head.

"You wouldn't. Besides gabe is out of town for the week. I have an extra room, a pullout couch and an air matress. There should be enough room!"

"The boys are a mess" I tell him but he still insist.

"I'm a mess!"

"Are you sure?" Kie asks.

"Yeah! I can even show you guys around the place! Theres a restruant down the street thats soooo good!" He babbles.

"Okay" I giggle. He quickly wraps us both in a hug.

"This is going to be so fun" He tells us. "My shifts over anyway so lets head out"

We nod walking out of the room an into the lobby. I go to the front desk and pull out my cash.

"It's on the house" Charlie says.

"Charlie no. You're already letting us stay with you atleast let us pay" Kie tries to convience him.

"No way! you're doing me a favor. I hate staying at the house by myself and I was bored out of my mind without gabe here" He explain. Kie and I look to eachother with weary expressions. "I'm not taking no for an answer"

"Fine" I groan We walk outside chattering about random stuff. We head down to the beach where the boys are playing frisbee.

"Hey hot stuff" I shout cupping my hands around my mouth. JJ's head shoots to my direction. A smile instantly plays on his lips as he run towards me lifting me in the air by my waist.

"I missed you" He says.

"It's been an hour" I laugh.

"Still" He groans looking at my face setting me back on the ground. "that's new" He points to my nose.

"Yep!" I pop the P. "Do you like it?" I question.

"I think it makes you look really hot" He smirks

"Oh really?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I mean you always look hot" he quickly says. I lightly slap his cheek twice.

"Good save" I turn around and walk to the group. I run up and jump onto Toppers back. He lets out a grunt and pushes me up more.

"You punched a whole through your nose mads?" He ask.

"Yep you like it" I smile hopping off of his back.

"Yeah should I get one" he jokes.

"Definitely! Oh and a belly button piercing!" He rolls his eyes playfully at my idea. We all stand in a circle. I scoot closer to Charlie.

"Guys this is Charlie" Kie says. They all either smile or wave.

"He's gonna let us stay with him" I add.

~

They boys got along with Charlie instantly. We all walk down the street. He shows us all the cool shops and hot spots before we stop for dinner. We go to a small restaurant right on the beach. We sit on the deck that overlooks the water. We order our drinks and look at the menu.

"So anyway-" Charlie was telling a story that had us all laughing. Over the few hours I've know Charlie I've come to learn how funny of a person he is. He instantly can make you laugh. That's why he hit it off with the boys so we'll. He is cut off by his phone ringing. He gets up and walks over to the side of the deck. When he comes back he has a frown on his face.

"They need me for the night shift at the hospital tonight" he groans. I choke on my sweet tea.

"Hospital?! How many jobs do you have?" I ask.

"Just the two" he chuckles. He pulls a pen out of his pocket and scribbles some stuff on a napkin.

"Here's my address. The doors unlocked just make yourself at home." He tells us.

"Thanks Charlie. Your a life saver" I praise. He walks off down the street when our food comes out. As I'm eating my food I see JJ's fries. I didn't order any so I reach for his but he smacks my hand away.

"Hey!" I yelp.

" eat your own food" he smiles at me. I glare back at him.

"But I didn't get fries" I pout crossing my arms over my chest. I stare at him with puppy dog eyes until finally he breaks.

"Fine" he rolls his eyes handing me some fries. I smile at him.

"I love you"

"I love you too Maddi"

I only have 5 chapters left and it's bittersweet. This is my first story and I love it so I don't want it to end but I'm so excited to continue my new story!

Also sorry these chapters aren't super intense I wanted to have some happy moment before it gets dramatic again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 2K 14
NOTE: This story is about the pogues, JJ and y/n story before the events of the OBX series happened. Y/N and JJ always had a connection and were real...
148K 1.7K 63
"And lastly, that's Madison, or Mads, my little sister who is also trying to climb up the broken lifeguard tower. We're only a year apart. When she's...
741K 20.3K 51
If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 1 FIRST DRAFT ⸻ 05/08/20 → 07/17/20 EDITED ⸻ 02/09/23 → 04/19/23 #1st in...
51.6K 724 51
discontinued "We're the Pogue's and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." fem oc x jj maybank SEASON 1 started: 08/02/21 ...