Yours Truly

Da Sup3rfruitLove143

*Sequel to Dear Love Of Mine* As their relationship grows, Mitch and Scott decide to make their family bigger... Altro

New Home
Moving
Breaking It In
Growing
Setting Up
Last Time Before
Naming
Sick
Better? No
Early
Still
Coma?!
Please
Good To Be Back
The Mall
Found?
Found
Frusturated
Tracking Down
Back
Family

Come Back

571 32 0
Da Sup3rfruitLove143

-Scott-

It's been 6 months. Mitch is still in a coma. There is no progress. The doctors tell me they wanna pull the plug. I won't let them. It can't happen. I need him. Marley and the twins need him. He can't die.

"I just gave him his medicine." Mitch's nurse told me.

"So you'll be back in 2 hours."

"Yessir. Be good okay, honey?"

"Okay."

"Go eat some lunch. I heard they have your favorite today."

"Thank you Sally."

"You're welcome Scott." I watched as she left the room. It makes me sad that I'm so close to these people. The fact that I know them like a friend because I'm here everyday bothers me. I hate coming here everyday but I need to see Mitch before it's too late. I hope it'll never be too late. I need him back.
-
"Mitchy. Please come back to me." I held onto Mitch's hand as they slid more medicine into his IV. Sally looked at me with so much sympathy, it hurt.

"Okay Scott. I'll be back in 2 hours."

"Okay. Bye." She left and I looked back to Mitch, "Mitch, honey, I need you. Marley needs you. The twins need you. You only saw them for a week before you went. I'm so sorry. I need you to wake up sweetheart. I love you Mitchy. So much." I took a break and held my face in my hands. I sobbed for what seemed like forever until I regained myself.

"Mitch. My lovely husband. The amazing father to my three beautiful children. I love you. With all my heart baby. I..." I let out a loud sob, "I miss you. So much." I squeezed his hand tight and then kissed the top of it, "I want you back. I need you back. I miss you more than you could ever know. The, uh, doctors tell me they wanna pull the plug. Yeah, they uh, wanna let you go Mitch. But I won't let it happen. You can fight this. You will fight this. We'll get through it. Together. I love you so much hun. So much."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

78.9K 769 6
No! Era growled. I felt my body lift into the air as a blinding pain shot through my back. Something in me snapped as I launch into the air. I droppe...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
648K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...