1.1| Social Casualty

Par aandersonwrites

Alexandra Black has had everything she's ever wanted all her life. New clothes, shoes, cars, you name it. Bu... Plus

00| cast
00| character aesthetics
00| playlist
01| welcome to worthington preparatory bitches
02| kings and queens
03| the fine art of bullshit
04| an offer i could definitely refuse
05| tone it down a bit, jesus fuck!
06| groovy baby
07| the truth always comes out
08| you aren't the only one with news, baby sister
09| high school drama
10| emotions? what's that? who's she?
11| total, complete, amnesia
12| dinner drama
13| reminiscing past times
15| halloweird
16| the core four
17| two lovers from fair verona
18| noah's fucking arc
19| "i don't speak french help me!"
20| city of love
21| lil' bit of elvis
22| open wounds
23| bitch is back
24| iluvu
25| i wanna know what love is
26| happy christmas eve eve
27| happy christmas EVElyn
28| puppy love
29| "that felt french"
30| fashion shows
31| a night to remember
32| our love is fateful
33| "please come back to me"
34| london baby
35| go get your girl
36| someday. maybe.
37| undeniable love
38| prom
39| goodbye worthington preparatory
40| epilogue
๐—ผ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ ๐—บ๐ž

14| fight for you

13.5K 422 151
Par aandersonwrites

SATURDAY NIGHT ROLLED around a lot faster than I was prepared for. I mean, watching Sebastian participate in some illegal fighting competition to win money, and could possibly get seriously injured? Not exactly my idea of fun, if I'm honest.

What am I supposed to expect? I've never been to an illegal underground fighting competition before! What am I supposed to wear? I don't exactly think that wearing Chanel will make a very good impression on the people down there. I guess I'm going to have to have a look in my 'casual clothes' drawer; there's not many clothes in there if you haven't already guessed.

I finally decided on my black high waisted sports leggings, a vintage baby blue nike sweatshirt, and my Nike Air Force 1's to complete my outfit. I left my long brown hair down, cascading down my back.

This is the most casual I am ever going to get; except for when I wear Sebastian's clothes.

Speaking of the devil spawn himself, after our steamy kiss last night, we both agreed that it was an 'in the moment' kind of thing, and that it was just...a physical attraction. Yes, that's what it was. At least that's what I keep reminding myself anyway. We went straight back to normal after that, I fell asleep on Sebastian's bed and he went to sleep on the couch in his room.

I barley slept that night, wild thoughts about a certain curly haired boy's lips running through my mind as if it were a marathon. I've never been good at figuring out my feelings, especially if they're feelings towards my arch nemesis. I will admit that I catch feelings quickly, even if they're unwanted feelings. But figuring what feelings they are exactly? Now that's a different story.

With that last thought in mind, I stepped out of my bedroom and walked down the stairs. The sight I saw when I entered the living room was very disturbing to say the least. Natalia and Lucas were practically dry humping each other on our family couch.

"I'm very happy that you're getting married and all, but your already pregnant Tals, there's no need to make another right here where everyone else can see." They both jumped apart from each other, embarrassed that I caught them red handed. Natalia was trying to sort out the top of her dress as her cheeks flushed red, whilst Lucas just laughed.

"Sorry you had to see that, baby sis. Nat's hormones have been going fucking crazy ever since she found out she was pregnant. So is it really my fault that I'm that irresistible?" Lucas asked me smugly, pulling Natalia into his arms and kissing the top of her head lovingly.

"Oh god! No wonder you and Sebastian get along so well, you're both arrogant dicks." I scoffed at him while laughing at his frown.

"Shut up, Lex. Where are you going anyway? It's like 11pm." Lucas asked me with a slight waver to his voice, looking at me in confusion. I looked at him for a good 10 seconds trying to think of a quick excuse, before saying that I was having a last minute sleepover at Evie's place.

"Where's your bag then?" Natalia asked me with a smirk, oh she definitely knew I was lying.

"You know girls! We always leave our stuff at each other's places and sometimes we borrow each other's clothes! Kind of like a, um, friendship..bonding..thing!" I attempted to tell them, stuttering over my words, confusing myself in the process.

"Okay well, tell Sebastian hi for me." Lucas remarked at me, smirking at my flustered state.

"Okay I wi-wait what?" I asked him with wide eyes, biting in my bottom lip nervously. Lucas and Natalia were looking at me with wide grins laughing at my expression.

"Relax, Alex. You're almost 18 and sadly I can't control everything you do in your life. Just don't get pregnant!" Lucas shouted out to me as I walked into the elevator, softly giggling to myself.

•••

I decided against calling Jeffrey to come and pick me up since the address of where I'm headed, isn't pleasant.

I climbed out of the taxi after paying him, and looked around at my surroundings. I've never been outside of the Upper East Side on my own before, especially so late in the night. The buildings surrounding me were very rundown, with some broken windows, wooden boards covering them. There's a few dark alleys along both sides of the street, vulgar graffiti decorating the walls. There's a few groups of people walking along the streets, some smoking god knows what, some probably walking home, and some walking towards where they'll be staying tonight.

Looking around this part of New York, I realise how different it is to where I've always known. I've grown up in a luscious penthouse with a loving family, never having to worry about where our next meal is coming from, or where we'll be sleeping for the night. I've had a good education in an outstanding school, and I have the option to go to any college of my choice since we can afford it. We own more than three houses across our country, not even including our holiday ones around the world. You may think that this is me bragging about what I've got, but I'm not. I'm realising. I'm realising how different our worlds are, even though it only took me twenty minutes to get here.

Seeing these different people scattered around the street, lying on the floor with a tattered blanket to shield them from the cold, makes me feel guilty. How naive do you have to be to not realise that this happens in your own city? I've been so concentrated on my own problems, not even realising that there's much bigger things to be worrying about other than my fucking feelings. I've felt guilt over some stuff, but I've never felt this guilty before. Seeing these people shivering in the harsh weather breaks my heart into a million pieces. But what really hurts me, is seeing a little girl, about the age of 12, curled up into a ball shivering.

I walked up to the girl slowly, planning out what I want to say to the poor thing. I crouched down next to her, evidently gaining her attention. She looked at me with small brown eyes, lips turned blue from the cold, her platinum blonde hair messy.

"Hi, my names Alexandra. What's your name?" I asked her quietly with a warm smile.

"Georgia." She responded to me quietly.

"I came here to help you, if you'd like it?" She nodded quickly at me as I smiled in response. I handed her two $100 bills, thinking that I don't need them because she needs them way more then me. She shook her head profusely, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Please. I've always had money when I didn't even need it. I want to help you Georgia. You can get rid of it if you want to, but you could spend it on some new clothes, food and drink, whatever. Please?" I asked her desperately, tears forming in my eyes as I looked at her smile forming on her cute little face.

"Thank you, Alexandra. You're a good person." She sniffled at me, taking the money gently before lunging herself at me in a big hug.

"You're welcome. And if you ever need anything else, go to the little bakery called Tal's Treats, and ask for Natalia. Tell her that you're looking for me and she'll help you, okay?" I told her sternly, not wanting this to be her life forever. She nodded at me and smiled at me gratefully, before standing up and walking towards a small cafe for some food.

I walked away from the spot where Georgia was sat, and pulled out my phone to see Sebastian calling me.

"Where the fuck are you, Alexandra? You were supposed to be here half an hour ago!" He asked me angrily through the phone.

"Sebastian relax okay? I just helped a little girl who looked like she was going to pass out from the cold." I told him quietly, not in the mood to indulge into one of our many arguments because of what I've just seen.

"Where are you? My fight is starting in ten minutes!" He exasperated, panting heavily.

"I'm coming up to the building now, meet me out the front." I told him sternly, not in the mood for his bullshit tonight and hung up on him.

I walked up to the rundown building, a big beefy and bald man standing outside the door holding a clipboard in his hands. I took a deep breath and began approaching him, his appearance making me slightly apprehensive about what's to come next.

"Hi! I'm Sebastian Kingsley's girlfriend, and I was wondering if you could let me in please?" I asked Mr Muscles very nicely, putting my million dollar smile on my face. He scowled at me in response, looking me up and down making me slightly uncomfortable.

"No. We don't let your kind in here, now please fuck off pretty girl." He aggressively told me, his eyes hardening at me.

"My kind? What do you mean?" I asked him sassily, popping my hip out and placing my hand on top, whilst I cocked an rundown at him and pursed my lips.

"The rich kind, the kind that uses daddy's money, the kind that don't belong here. Now if you won't move yourself, I'll have one of my men remove you." He spat at me in disgust, eyeing my small frame as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well how come you let Sebastian fight here? He's from the same place as me." I asked him with annoyance laced in my voice.

"That's it lady, boys? Get rid of her!" He shouted out towards three beefy men behind him, who looked at me with smirks and walked over to me quickly. Each of them grabbed ahold of me, dragging me away from the building and towards an abandoned alley.

"Hey! Stop manhandling me, you fucking assholes!" I screamed at them, trying my best to shove them away from me.

"Lexi!" I heard a familiar voice shout out towards me. I looked up to see a shirtless Sebastian running towards me quickly.

"Let go of her, she's my girlfriend you assholes!" He shouted at the three guys holding onto me, before ripping them off of me one by one. I ran up to him, rubbing my arms from the slight pain. He looked down at me concerned, checking my body for any injuries. I gave him a slight smile to ensure him that I'm okay before walking up towards the three men who looked at me with guilt ridden faces.

"Didn't your mothers ever teach you to treat women with respect? Next time you manhandle me, I will make sure that you disappear; as if you never even existed. Bye boys." I told them with a sweet smile before grabbing Sebastian's hand and strutted off towards the entrance.

"That was hot as fuck Lexi." I heard Sebastian mumble to me, squeezing my hand.

"Yes well, no one messes with Alexandra Black, I'm a bad bitch and the world should know about it." I told him cheekily, the corners of my lips quirking up into a sly smirk.

"As they should Lexi." He laughed at me.

•••

Punch. Kick. Punch. Kick. Block. Punch. Kick. Block. Kick. Punch.

It was like a broken record; I never thought I would say this but Sebastian is really good. Seeing Sebastian participate in any sport has always intrigued me. He's on the football team, a fucking quarterback too, that's how he's so in shape. He's very good at sports; a natural talent. Whether it's at basketball, baseball, football, swimming, or illegal underground fighting, he's just got a natural talent for it. You can tell that he loves it; he loves the adrenaline rush to it. The feeling you get when you win, victory, the feeling of doing something right.

Seeing him up there with sweat glistening on his perfectly sculpted body makes me realise that I'm starting to feel a different feeling towards him then hatred. I can't exactly place my finger on it, but I know that it's a great feeling. He looks so free, so calm, so happy. Which is weird since he's beating the shit out of some guy.

Sebastian's opponent taps out, bringing me out of my trance. I looked at Sebastian who had a cocky looking smirk on his beautiful face. His eyes began searching the crowd, as if looking for someone. His eyes scanned past me, before doing a double take and his smirk formed into a a beaming smile. He lifted his hand, pointing his finger at me while giving fine a wink as if he's saying 'I told you I'd win for you'. I giggled in response, moving out of the crowded space, and walked towards Sebastian's room that he showed me earlier.

About five minutes had passed before Sebastian came stumbling into the room with a shit eating grin on his face. He was holding a small black bag that I presumed was filled with the money he won. He walked over to me, his smile growing if possible, before engulfing me in a hug.

"Seeing you out in the crowd, cheering me on, made me fight better," he mumbled into the crook of my neck quietly, I could practically hear the smile on his face. "I told you I'd win for you, Lexi." He smirked at me as he brought his face out of the crook of neck. He began leaning in towards my face, planting a soft kiss onto my cheek, sending chills down my spine, the good ones.

"How much did you win?" I asked him intrigued.

"$1500." He told me happily, his smile falling a bit but still evident.

"Seriously? That's a lot of money for one fight."

"Well it is illegal underground fighting, Lexi." He chuckled at me lowly. I rolled my eyes at him trying to hide my smile, but eventually failing as I giggled at him.

"You wanna get a McDonald's and then I'll drop you off?" He asked me with a small smile. My smile grew into a beaming one as I nodded my head, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the door.

I don't know what's been going on with us lately, but I like it.

Chapter 14!!! Let me know what you think🙈

Status: unedited

Remember to vote and comment!!

Thank you and ily all!❤️

- Addy :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

53.2K 780 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
The Mafia's Son Par ehrikuhhh

Roman pour Adolescents

4.9M 109K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
345K 12.3K 38
After a tragic event drives her out of little Hillsborough, NC, 19-year-old Meghan Greene finds herself living in a Manhattan apartment with her best...