Worlds Divided | j. baker

By -malditapobrecita

Alondra Cisneros, a Crenshaw cheerleader, soccer player, and close friend of Spencer James, catches the eye o... More

meet the cast!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
Beverly Hills Cast
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
NEW STORY‼️
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
new story!!!!
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
*season 2* sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven

fifteen

13.1K 485 117
By -malditapobrecita

Alondra, Serenity, Coop and Shawn all stood in her living room with a bunch of suitcases.  "Do you have to move?  Because I can hide you in my house."  Serenity offered, looking sadly at all the luggage Alondra stacked up.

"I won't be far.  And I plan to guilt trip him for not paying child support, so I'll come back every weekend like Spencer does.  With money."  They all laughed at her plan, and Serenity went forward to hug her.  "I'll make his pockets hurt."

"What happens to the house?"  Coop asked.

"Well, we own it, so it stays, but I don't know if I turn the water and electricity off because I still want to come here." Alondra explained. "I'm gonna miss you guys."

Next, she turned to Shawn and went to hug him. "You say that like you won't be back within two weeks." He said, but continuing to squeeze her in their hug.

Once she pulled away, Alondra went to Coop. "Have you told Spencer yet?"

"No, I said I was working today, so I can scare him at school tomorrow." Alondra smiled. The group was in silence for a few seconds until it was broken by a knock on the door. Through the window, they could all see the social worker, so everyone grabbed a bag to take outside and put into the car.

"Don't beat up too many Beverly kids."

"And don't argue with the cheerleaders for being too bland again."

Alondra laughed at her friends as she closed the trunk and turned to them. "I make no promises." She smiled. "Well, it's little me, off to Beverly."

"Bitch, you are not London Tipton."

"Not yet."  Alondra got into the backseat of the car like it was an Uber and waved to her friends while hanging out the window.  "I'll be back soon!"

× × ×

The social worker pulled up to a house and once she parked, Alondra got out to look at it in both amazement and disgust. For starters, the house was beautiful and like the Baker house, it was gated and it had a huge driveway. The disgust she felt was because while her dad was living it up like this, her and her family were in a bad neighborhood worrying about getting food on the table and bills paid.

The social worker went to knock on the door, but even though she was living there, Alondra wanted to avoid her "father".  Immediately after the door was opened, Alondra could feel tension and inside, she was throwing up.  She had already managed to stack her bags to be able to carry them in one trip, so when she turned around and saw an older version of the man she used to adore, she brushed him off.

"Puedo llevar mis maletas yo mismo."  She said, slapping away his hand that reached for her suitcase and rolling her eyes.  She dragged them up the few steps and stood in the door way with no emotion on her face, waiting to go hide in her new bedroom.  Once the social worker left, Alondra started to wish that she stayed longer.  "So dónde está tú familia, Armando?"

Her dad turned around from the door and looked at her, seeing how grown up she's gotten since he's last seen her.  Given the fact that she was only like 5 when he left, it's safe to say she looks completely different.  "You've grown up so much."  He smiled.

"Yeah, that's what happens after 11 years.  What room am I in?"

Alondra continued to look at Armando with no emotion, but on the inside, she was keeping herself from crying and yelling at him.  Alondra followed him upstairs and down an unnecessarily long hallway and took notice of how three of the doors were slightly decorated and the one with the door open had a small bed and a bunch of toys on the ground.  "Great he even had kids without us."  She thought.  She would've known that if she saw the wall of pictures in the living room, but they never got that far.

The first thing she noticed in the room was that it was bright.  Like there was no color except for the light brown wooden beams on the ceiling.  Alondra shook her head and thought about how she was going to decorate when she got the stuff she needed.  "Did an angel throw up in here?  It's too white and I'm gonna get something dirty."

"Yeah, uh, we didn't know what to do, so we thought we'd just let you decorate it yourself."

Alondra nodded her head and walked towards the bed to put her duffle bag down.  Armando watched her rummage through it for a few seconds before pulling out a picture frame and putting it on the nightstand and smiling proudly to herself.  It was a simple silver frame, but the picture was of her, Teresa, Antonio and Marcos—about 5 years ago—at Disneyland for the first time, taken by a random lady that saw them struggling to find out how to take the picture.  Alondra was in Marcos' arms with her first pair of pink, sparkly Mickey ears and a big smile with Antonio and Teresa on either side of them.

When Armando saw the picture, he felt a little regret at seeing his oldest sons, the ones old enough to know all about the family problems when they were happening and old enough to know that their father wasn't shit.  Alondra didn't really have anything else to put up, so she turned around.  "Do you want a tour of the house?"

"I mean, I suppose so."  She shrugged.

Again, she followed him around and he began to explain everything.  "These rooms are for your... siblings.  Ruben and Madison, the twins, are 15, turning 16 and Lily just turned 7."

At the mention of the twins, Alondra started doing some math in her head.  Her conclusion was that he left to raise some kids that were her age.  "Interesting."  She dragged out.  The next stop was the kitchen, and like the room, it was bright and unusually clean.  "You guys have seasoning, right?  Because I'll go back home and get mine."

"Yes, we just like to keep this area clean."

"I can tell.  I smell more Lysol than food."  She stated.  "Oh, a pool."  Completely forgetting about Armando, Alondra walked through the back doors and onto the back porch.  She realize how far down the pool was, so she just looked over the little balcony at the pool that was looking very inviting.  "Very interesting."  Just as she mumbled that, the doorbell rang.  "Yay, more interactions."

yall the back of this house sexc

like what backyard is split in half??

i slowly started to be seducted by him. ✨🥵🧚🏽‍♀️🤍

also, i see some of yall commenting and not voting 😗
50 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER ‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
878K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
431K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
130K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...