Accepting: Hidden Self

By PercivalNightshade

A story of San trying coming to terms with who he is and who his family is, while trying to realize that he c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 50

81 6 0
By PercivalNightshade

San

         The next few days pass by with us filming a couple days for challenge 82, and we all have fun doing things with fans, and just doing weird things in general. We go back home to Korea shortly after, and start the process of making a new mini album, which we knew would drive Atiny wild.

         "Okay so today we are going to record and then we can really start to practice the dance?" Yeosang asks and we are excited to learn something new again.

         "Yes, but you need to practice for the MAMA's too," Eden says, making us all look at him in shock.

         "Wait, we are performing at the MAMA's this year? I thought we were just doing GDA's..." HongJoong says in awe. We all jump around, happy and excited.

         "Yeah, we got asked a little while ago, and it's a big opportunity for you guys. While you are preparing for Answer we can get everything ready for MAMA's. You can shoot the video and after you do, you can start practicing for the award show." he tells us, and we are ecstatic.

         After him telling us we get taken to get our hair changed, and my aunt already has a look on her face of excitement. She knows exactly what we are going to look like and is living for it. I laugh and text noona.

Haneul noona

SanSan:

We are getting a color change today

Noona:

Oh? What's it going to look like? Or do you know yet?

SanSan:

Not sure but aunt Lilith is excited so it must be good.

         I laugh and look over to see Woo getting his color added and smile, seeing that he is getting my pale color put in his hair too. I smirk and watch as my hair is carefully changed to the colors of my true form.

         When our hair is done we are told we can go practice our vocals before we record. Woo and I go practice together and when we are done we head over to the recording booth. We record and head back home so we can practice tomorrow with a full night's rest.

:@:

         The next day we are in the dance studio learning the new dance, learning new things as we go. Everyone is excited and full of energy to get this song down so we can go shoot the music video. The video is going to be done, but we need to keep quiet about when it's coming out.

         I watch the dance instructor closely, matching his movements and adding in my own style. We all watch closely, Yunho and Woo picking up on it the quickest and I am close behind, trying my hardest to keep up.

         "Alright now I want you to all try it once and I'll see how you do." the instructor tells us. We all head to our spots and dance what we know, only the three of us had figured out the whole dance, but we start helping each other. I help Jongho, and Woo helps Yeosang. Yunho goes to help Mingi while SeongHwa and HongJoong just watch us all, learning from all of us.

          "Good, good. You guys are getting better at this, now start practicing that and use a camera to help you figure out the timing if you think you need it." the instructor says, then leaves with a smile on his face.

         We practice until we all need to eat and get food delivered, eating quickly. None of us want to fuck this up and are practicing harder than ever.

         After eating we slowly start to practice again, and eventually we are getting closer to how the dance is supposed to look. We have a few timing issues, but start to figure it out.

          On our way home most of us are exhausted and doing things on our phones. Woo is passed out on my shoulder as I talk to one of my friends.

Smol Bunny

Stelliana:

So apparently you guys are going to be busy around your cousin's birthday lol XD

Sanshine:

Really? We are doing the award shows, I didn't know her birthday was between them... DX

Stelliana:

Yup, and she was hoping to see you guys, or one of you. Oh well, maybe next time.

         I sigh and put the phone down, trying to not think too much about that right now. I pet Woo's hair, trying to calm my nerves and I feel him move.

         "You okay Sannie?" he asks and I shrug.

         "I guess, I just found out that my cousin's birthday is between MAMA's and GDA's... Not sure what to do about that." I say, leaning my head back in the car.

         "We can figure it out when we get there," he tells me, and I smile.

         We all pretty much crash when we get home from all the practicing, and let our dreams take us for the night.

:@:

Wooyoung

         I can see that everyone is doing much better at dancing after practicing for a couple weeks, and HongJoong has been getting the music prepared for MAMA's as we get ready to get our photo shoot done. We all get our makeup and hair done quickly so we can get to our photographers.

         We all get our photos done and are very happy with how they turned out, hoping Atiny like them too. I smile and head over to San and we sit down, getting a quick snack before seeing his aunt.

         "You boys really are great models, I wish our company could steal you, but that wouldn't work, would it?" she asks, laughing as she does. We shake our heads and she walks off to help Jongho with his outfit.

:@:

         When we get done we are sent to a set to start filming the video, and we are in awe of the sets, they are gorgeous and simple. We all happily shoot our parts, and I watch as San does his, shocked by how well he dances now.

         Yunho is watching Mingi closely, hoping he doesn't hurt himself again. Everyone is trying to be careful with him since his back spazzed out on him. We are careful as he is doing his parts, and he seems to be doing much better, even with practicing as much as he has been.

:@:

         After everyone is done shooting we are cleaned up and get to head back home, where we all lay down and watch a movie together.

         After watching the movie I am lying on San, and he is asleep, mumbling something, and hugging me. I smile, and wake him up by poking him in the cheek, he grumbles cutely and I sit up next to him. He slowly grumbles awake and I laugh, watching everyone head to their rooms. I pull Sannie to our room and we talk for a while.

         "So, my cousin is having her birthday soon, and she wants to meet me. You wanna go?" he asks me, and I look at him a bit confused.

         "I mean, sure. When is it?" I ask as I get ready for bed.

         "A few days after the MAMA's..." he says, looking up at me. I laugh and go over to him, giving him a hug.

         "Well, at least it's not the same day." I tell him, and he laughs, giving me a peck on the cheek.

         I watch him get ready for bed, watching him closely, and watching his muscles as I do. I smile as he comes over to the bed and lays down with me. I turn the light off and we fall asleep peacefully.

         We sleep quietly and fitfully since we worked so hard today. I smile and kiss his beautiful freckles he has on his neck before I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 389 16
Seongjoong Vampire AU After the traumatic experiences during the past months, Hongjoong is still experiencing the affects. As he managed to return to...
91.8K 8.7K 60
Water. It can be powerful and devastating, destroying everything in its path. The ultimate killer. Or it can be calm, soothing, and gentle, something...
1.4K 97 17
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/- With old bones we craft this craft With hushed whispers we ask this stuff With blind eyes we ow...
1.7K 153 20
Dread is the only thing filling the air as the young men wait in trench for their doom to come. The war is nearing it's end yet everyone is too afra...