Talk with me...✓ [Taehyung X...

By Ledisazzz

"I said...talk..at least try!" "....." "SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!" Kim Y/n, a young girl, with a beautiful smile... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47

Chapter 46

2.1K 98 7
By Ledisazzz

It has been a year since me and Taehyung have been together.

At first we were really fine, a perfect couple, I would say... But perfect couples don't exist at all.

We have been in a couple of arguments before but the most of the times they ended up with time and with none of us apologising.

These arguments started after finishing school and Taehyung being famous.

When he did an audition a lot of people searched for him to be his manager. But he chose the best one of course.

In only 5/6 months he made a lot songs and a huge fandom was created after him being all over the internet.

It was great, I was so proud of him and I would do anything to make him happy as he always did with me.

I was grateful that he kept his promise of never leaving me.

I always lived in the same house with my grandmother and Eunyun, because Taehyung would be almost all the times on his work, so we told her to stay with us so she would not stay alone.

It was about a week when I didn't see Taehyung and it warried me so much.

"I know..I know I just can't tell anything because these days he would shout at me, and get his anger and stress out on me..."

Eunyun explained as we were having a serious conversation about her big brother.

"Don't be mad or upset with him, he is just really nervous and stressed about his first concert coming up... It is not about you...you did nothing wrong so calm down."

I said comforting her.

"When is he coming home?" I asked.

"Around 10 pm" she responded.

"Okay, I will prepare something for him, before he comes from work, can you help me?" I said and we headed towards their house...

She was washing the dishes and I was tidying his house, it was a complete mess!

The bed sheets were were out of the bed, his clothes were on the floor and the space that he created to registrate and do his songs was chaotic.

Paper Sheets were all over the place and the desk was covered by 4 or more cups of coffee all dirty.

I massaged my temples and continued tidying.

I unconscionasly put the papers in order and placed them where the other papers were.

When the house was all clean Eunyun helped me do a romantic dinner and layed the table with some petals and some candles with a sweet smell.

I sighed at how happy I was with the result.

Eunyun wished me luck and went to my house.

That night I was trying to de-stress Taehyung...

I had imagined to talk to him, to tell him that I loved him, that I would always be on his side.

That night I wanted to tell him that he was going to do awesome in a few days on his first concert, that everybody there was going to love him and I was going to be there to cheer for him...

But...

The night wasn't really like I expected...

It was late when he came from work.

I was almost falling asleep on the couch when I heard the main door open and I looked at a sleepy and tired Taehyung.

"Hi Tae" I whispered as I got in front of him and caressed his cheeks.

The atmosphere was strange, because he didn't say anything but just walked past me and went to his room..

"Tae I prepared dinner, come eat...it's not healthy for you to keep starving.." I said patting his shoulder but he shrugged it.

"Not now Y/n...I need to revise my new song...that nobody knows I will perform to the concert" he said sighting and sat on the chair.

"Taehyung... seriously I am telling you that this is not right for you, you will be so stressed and tired and-" even before I could say anything else he yelled...

"Where the hell are the papers?!"

"I placed them with the other ones..." I explained and he got out of control.

"Who told you to place them together! Fuck , there were my new songs with new parts and they were placed here on the desk..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!?" He shouted in front of my face and grasped his hair out of frustration.

"I'm sorry Tae, I just wanted to do something for you and-" Taehyung interrupted me again and this time more mad then ever

"I TOLD EVERYBODY TO NOT TOUCH MY THINGS! JUST GO... I don't want to see your face, it stresses me more..."

My heart just broke into a lot of pieces like glass...

He was so harsh and I was regretting doing something without his permission.

I looked him afraid as he angrily grasped me and dragged me out of his room.

"Taehyung are you serious right now! I freaking spent my time to do all this for you, to make you a little happy!!! If I am a stress to you then I won't come to your first concert...you go yourself asshole since you are better without me"

I shouted outside his room so he could hear me well.

I didn't mean to raise my voice at him but I used all my time to prepare everything and to make a perfect night...but guess what...it was all the opposite.

I ran to my house mad at him but at myself as well.

I cried all night long, thinking at his words.

"Who does he think he is?! How was I supposed to know there were new songs and I messed them up...I didn't talk to him for a week or so..." I angrily talked to my pillow.

"Now I am talking to pillows...great! I am becoming crazy, it's all his fault!!" I scoffed and got up from my bed and went downstairs to get something for breakfast.

Then I heard a light knock.

"Y/n... it's Taehyung..." He said quietly but I didn't open up or talked...

"Open the door please..I want to tell you something..." He said begging me.

"Look, I am so sorry at how stupid I was yesterday...please Y/n" i did nothing, I was only listening to him.

"Y/n please open the door...I want to see you, I miss everything about you...everything...even your stupid jokes. I want to see your smile that makes me happy, I want see you eyes, and I want your lips..." He confessed with sincerity.

He sighed not hearing anything from me..

"Y/n...talk with me...please..." He cooed.

I just smiled melting with his words.

"I wanted...to tell you that I need you...in everything I do...I can't concentrate without you, I don't have inspiration without you, I-I can't go well at the concert without your presence...please come"

he said and I felt him stop and then walk away with me saying nothing.

Then I though about it...

I was going definitely to his concert...

* The concert day*

It was the day... I ignored completely Taehyung the days before.

Eunyun told me how strange he has been those days, all sad and distracted and mostly living in his room.

I was worried about him but I still wasn't doing anything to have a contact with him.

That exact night he was going to perform to his first concert and I was of course gonna be there, hopefully in time.

It was going to be in another city, a few hours away from where I lived, and I booked a flight a little bit later from the begging of the concert.

I was afraid to miss the concert, because of some delays but I made it in time at the middle of the concert.

Taehyung was performing a sad song and I was enjoying it from the backstage.

He didn't notice me yet, but when he tilted his head towards the backstage he saw me and his eyes lighted up...

I smiled warmly at him and giving him the thumb up, indicating him that he was doing so magnificently.

He looked relieved when he saw me.

As he finished the song he immediately ran backstage and wrapped his arms around me almost making both of us fell.

"Thank you thank you thank you" he whispered and felt something wet my neck...

He was tearing up.

"I thought you wouldn't come and leave me after all the arguments we had...because of my selfishness and my behaviour...I am so sorry...I won't snap at you or take my anger out on you ever again"

He mumbled so fast and I played with his hair calming him down.

"I would never leave you and most importantly in this special day for you."

I said, moving his face from the crook of my neck to in front of me.

"Look at me...I am here now, dimostrate me what you really can do, make me cry, make me happy, make me smile while singing those songs...I am proud of you"

Is all I said before he closed the gap and kissed me like there was no tomorrow...

We were enjoying our love and affection after all the time we have been distant from each other.

"I don't want to disturb anything but Taehyung you have 5 minutes"

His manager said faking a cough.

We parted away with a smile forming in our faces.

"See you later my princess" Taehyung said messing with my hair.

"See you later my jerk" I said and spanked his ass jokingly and we laughed it off.

"I love you...I can't even express it with words" he said

"You don't need words to make me feel loved..you show me every day..." I responded before he could go on the stage.

____TO BE CONTINUED...

SO GUYSS...ANOTHER CHAPTER TO
GO AND THIS BOOK IS GOING TO END.

It took me a lot of time to plan a decent ending so wait for it...

I really appreciate all your comments and love for this book❤️❤️❤️

See ya 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
549K 19.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
10.4K 207 72
I was a fool, and only fools fall. "Life has taught me, that I am no longer a fool." {Min Yoongi Fan Fiction}
829K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...